'The new norm': Diplomat says Canada may need to get used to being alone on world stage

Straight from the horses mouth at the CBC.

>One week into the Canada-Saudi Arabia spat, and there has been very little high-profile public support for the Canadian position.

>Spokespeople from countries considered Canada's closest allies offered bluntly neutral comments when pressed on the diplomatic dispute.

cbc.ca/news/politics/saudi-arabia-canada-dispute-the-new-norm-1.4780203

Attached: 57c5aa047d3a5.jpg (560x355, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/o3tqo
cbc.ca/news/politics/saudi-arabia-canada-dispute-the-new-norm-1.4780203
youtube.com/watch?v=djU4Lq_5EaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking sand niggers deport them all already

That's what happens when you make your leader a person who used to literally be punched in the head for a living.

>coping

>pride yourself in being open and tolerant
>get shunned and isolated

Attached: 4355604076_db97b9a67d.jpg (329x500, 125K)

Trudeau is glorified by our state media as the ideal leader and Canada as the utopia we aspire to be. I hope Canada takes the fall through his weak leadership so that we can change this narrative before it is too late and have Trudeau be the example of what not to do.
NZ already has a Trudeau-tier globalist installed as PM and are making the same mistakes like wanting to sever ties with Australia for our supposed racism.

Soon, Britain & Canada will be together again

it's truly orwellian

>Canada
>White

Attached: genocide2.png (848x528, 106K)

Canda is not alone you saudi camel piss drinker

this is from canada's state media.

Not even I support Canada's position

Translation
>Canada's Allies are owned by Saudis

Yeah, the Kraut is right, I saw a news item today about Merkel defen- Oh, wait, no I didn't. Carry on.

Your media and nation are run by the same globalist traitors as ours. You just have a slightly lower level of demoralization on average but from what I see in the media and Aussie relatives, the Antipode is under serious assault like Canada a decade ago. Then our media touted Obama as the ideal leader, 10 years later we have Trudeau, careful Ausbro.

No they aren't. What media have you been consuming?

stop gaslighitng people

here''s the archive so you can keep track of any changes.

archive.is/o3tqo

canada loves to memeoryhole things

The Canadian roasties of 2018 have become chronically prolapsed STD hostels.
Despite their steady dribble of viscous snail trails, their dangly beef curtains, even their near constant harvesting of new strains of HPV and gonorhea, Chads and Betas line up to service them, to wallow and worship in beefed out body horror.

It's been said the bow-legged Canadian sluts of our era are now so rotten, their eviscerated vaginas actually "spit" every time they take a step.
Sometimes with an audible queef, other times quiet, these whores jettison whatever melange of fluids are sloshing within their polygamous caverns. It's not unusual to spy spotty trails and blood tinged puddles wherever the posterior of a sexually liberated Canadian woman has rested.

Attached: jt.jpg (804x528, 164K)

if you deport us, we win

Throw dildos at him

If standing up to the Saudis and calling them out on their bullshit is weak leadership, then we need more of that kind of weak leadership. The rest of the world leaders won’t speak out because they’ve been paid off.

Heh, you do have a whole anti-Canadian package to roll out.

Maybe if you got that smelly sandy Saudi cock out of your mouth you could think straight.

I'm pro-canadian.

No, but you have a specific propaganda package that you're spamming across multiple threads that includes fomenting anti-Canadian sentiment. It's quite a curiosity to see this vector materialize.

>public support for the Canadian position
All these crooks need countries like saudi arabia or israel, where free press does not exist, to run their illegal operations without anyone bothering them.

I'm pro-canadian. not being pro-hillary didn't make you antiamerican either. stop imagining things

All alone, but neo-marxist virtue signalling to keep you company.

Attached: trudeau_brussels_balloons.jpg (644x940, 59K)

What you are doesn't matter. it's how you're rolling out a preplanned propaganda game and the points it's hitting on.

Or maybe just have someone who doesn't think altruism is more important that basic diplomacy run your country and this wouldn't be an issue.

A militarily and economically insignificant nation committing demographic suicide as fast as physically possible, while spending every ounce of energy not dedicated to muslim importation on virtue signalling.

Why would anyone have their back?

Attached: CANADA_IN_A_NUTSHELL.jpg (883x511, 57K)

Canada's entire population needs to be eradicated.

you're imagining things and you're gaslighitng any anons who might glance at the thread. if you want to face off against an imaginary oppenent then that is your problem

Attached: D27F1D89-52EA-4138-86CD-A9EEB6518203.jpg (487x597, 60K)

You're not imaginary and I don't consider you to be an opponent. You're just doing a sloppy job.

that's the thing you imagine i am something more than a guy on his break

Get used to the little faggot shame corner. You'll be there a while with jewdeau as the public face of what was once Canada.

Attached: dunce corner.jpg (300x400, 20K)

>trying to be Obama
>being a natural born citizen and not black

>cbc.ca/news/politics/saudi-arabia-canada-dispute-the-new-norm-1.4780203
trudeau got elected literally the exact same way bill clinton got elected and its funny how many people are retarded to this fact

3 person race split the vote

trudeau was the benefactor

literally identical to bill clintons run, 3 person race there too

I didn't say you were. What I said was what you are is irrelevant. This itself is a low-rate way to run the campaign.

breaking news.

everyone get in here

Can someone do a vid of canadas national anthem with Justin, puting down his radical dance moves accross the screen.

>we need more weak leadership

Did you used to write speeches for Hillary Clinton?

>very little public support
But yesterday you said that the EU was in support of Canada.
Or did the CBC just admit that the EU is basically worthless?

All of this is nice, good news and all, but something tells me there aren't significant chances of Canada being 100% flushed down the toilet, that's not how things work nowadays, so unfortunately they'll push thru this.

The real victory would be webm of Justin impaled like Gadaffi (peace be upon him).

Why deport of you could pay them 10 million dollar for being a terrorist

the fuck are the 47 percent other races? some shitskins and then all chines-gooks ? are there so many of theme in leafe-country already ?

Attached: leaf genocide graffz.png (1222x364, 278K)

god damnit you just pooed all over us Pajeet for that I will slap one of your women at the club tonight

Dont elect a commie faggot with fake eyebrows.

Start accusing Canada and Trudeau of being Racists and Islamaphobes over their treatment of Saudi Arabia.

>trump imposes tariffs on china
>china imposes tariffs on the US
>specifically on farm products
>dems lose their shit about where are we gonna sell our farm goods (as if they ever cared about farmers before)
>canada steps in a giant pile of shit with saudi arabia
>suddenly theres a whole new market for US grain and other farm products
fuckin a, winning

So Ronrey

witnessed
youtube.com/watch?v=djU4Lq_5EaM

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

what is "shitskins" for you? it cleary cant all ot them be niggers. dont they have a huge amount of gooks ?

They have a special hybrids in Canada, I call them 49% Goblinu syrupus

Attached: young canadian voters.png (1584x322, 856K)

c'est une atrocidad

The whole fucking thing is hilarious. I know part of the reason Trump is quiet is due to his jew son-in-law being owned by the crypto-jew saudis, but it's still fucking funny watching indian dance man think he can make big, tough statements and then hide behind ZOG's skirt suddenly realize he can't anymore and that he's despised not only by the US, but also by UK, Australia, no one wanted to defend this cuckold. Even the Swedes and Germans kept their mouths shut.

it's would be great if the few remaining Whites there who aren't pozzed or race-mixed have to flee and cross the border here and that can be an arctic wasteland of chinks, niggers, and arabs.

Imagine how this fuck will be remembered, if any of us survive to write a real history of these times? Try to imagine..Mackenzie King going to India dressed like that and dancing around like a faggot. King wrote his Phd thesis at Harvard on Why Canad should remain a white man's land and why the yellow peril needed to be stopped from coming into canada. Compare and contrast the two.

most old stock white canadians identify as "canadian"

>Canada champions diversity, inclusion, unity
>gets internationally isolated

Attached: tumblr_inline_p2410fCzR81v3shpr_400.gif (360x270, 1.25M)

Sure, fuck the country harder. Chicken already costs $25, so let's kill our economy even more.

Attached: 1532930268194m.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

dude you fucking spend your life on here complaining about the price of food. If you're that piss poor, aren't there food banks there who would help a White guy? I'm not saying you don't have a right to be pissed, but it's always you and always about food.

t.

Attached: le 49 amerimutt .png (1946x986, 740K)

no joke... 11 leaf bucks for a lb of some shitty cheese to make burgers with last time i was there.

Yea the prices are out of control.

when i visit family there i bring meat now. My nephews call me the beef baron.

It was just the Chrystia Freeland tweet or Canada is involved in the NGO that created those activists?

Is Canada like the reverse Nazi Germany?

>Have few allies against the rest of the world.
>They're at odds with Arabs and love Jews.
>Government actively indoctrinating youth in homosexuality, transsexualism, pedosexuality, etc. all stuff burned in Germany
>natural citizens are second class citizens used to facilitate the migration, lifestyles, and breeding of unnatural citizens

canada subverts societies and then allows the subversives to flee to canada.

Killing your country because you wand to be a global SJW evangelist.

>wand
*want

Fucking hilarious how the decided not to keep records for a second then suddenly they’re not white anymore

Canada will be 49% white by just 2032 and will be a shockingly low 30% white in 2050.

>get elected as willing globalist slave of the new world order
>forcibly imposed as hermit state in one term

Attached: trudeauwinning2.png (646x444, 148K)

Those numbers make it so
>222
The returning ISIS terrorists are a benefit to Canada.

We should start bombing Riyadh and see whatsup with those weak rich kid desert faggots

Guaranteed we stomp them out

Attached: 1532355409304.jpg (1306x1238, 317K)

We’re not the biggest military but for sure we can destroy a paper tiger like Saudi that countries military is truly pathetic

>We should start bombing Riyadh
with what.

Ouch. Singh'd.

Attached: 1410840012022.jpg (452x499, 46K)

canada will be

Attached: 100m canadians by 2100.png (722x1262, 849K)

Attached: trudeaucommie.jpg (500x338, 46K)

What a pity, Canada was a beautiful coutnry.

I went to Vancouver - a wonderful city really, clearly built and planned by white men but in the past 10-20 years it has been overwhelmed, first by Chinks and now by Pajeets. God only knows what a mess it will be in 20 years.

>www.centuryinitiative.ca
Wow. I have no words. There's not much more time. We need to start the bike race now.

I thought you were joking about the link but my god they really are that open about it

how stpid can candians be? you havea ebautiful and sparsely populated country that was until recently enarly 100% white and you are literally choosing to throw it away

If canadians only value money then saudi arabia will rule them.

Great Now we gotta build TWO walls.

Attached: 300x300.jpg (273x273, 18K)

Anyone got any real links and info about who is funding this?

I know everyone will just say the Jews but some serious background would be good - just never seen it so brazen the way the globalists tlak about it

canada can legally have a saudi sovereign.

there is nothing stopping the queen from giving canada away.

take off your meme flag if you want to be taken seriously you kike faggot

Founders
(((Dominic Barton)))
(((Willa Black)))
(((Goldy Hyder)))
(((Tom Milroy)))
(((Andrew Pickersgill)))
(((Mark D. Wiseman)))

Attached: tuuuuuurbożyd.jpg (480x360, 9K)

assum im some kinda powerheeb you still have to make arguments, not ad homs

Advisory Board

Howard Duncan
Executive Head, Metropolis Project

(((METROPOLIS PROJECT)))

Literally funded by soros

Attached: demetrios OSF.png (1000x1232, 381K)

soros and open societies

its run by 6 kikes

Attached: trudeau soros freeland.jpg (598x239, 24K)

If anyone wants to read something interesting, loo up Mackenzie King, who was PM of Canada during WW 2. He used to have dreams where Hitler and his dead dog gave him advice, and all his decisions were based on where the hands of the clock were at any given time-- if they were at opposites (example, 6'olclock) it was a good time. If the hands were over each other (5 after One) then it was a bad time. David Irving talked about him and alerted me to go read the diaries when I was at uni in Maine.

He was smart but out of his mind. He theirs was on Keeping Canada White and why it should stay White. Incredibly, Canada went from him to people like Treadau's father in 20 years.

thanks i will check them out

nothing i can do of course but i just want at least to know what's happening

is it all just going to end up with western nations becoming third wold? or will there be a race war as we take back our land?

such a sad thing

But if you do that, you lose the moral highground of the US wanting to deport undesirables as well

Attached: Justin Flabber.png (500x477, 611K)

Imagine being a modern country with a monarch. Lmao at those losers.

they are suckers.