Why did this thread just get deleted...

Why did this thread just get deleted? Is Jow Forums wiping any threads that touch on confronting white supremacy narrative? Thought "free speech" was important here.

Attached: 1533901636497.jpg (564x564, 65K)

low effort.

?

It'd be better if those rocks were next to the swing, no longer holding it down.

How's this for an argument?

>Racism outside of /b/

I was commenting in this thread (that someone else posted) just ten minutes ago asking if anyone had any legitimate arguments against the reality depicted in the cartoon. The thread was removed. Why..?

>Jim Crow

Access to whites is not an human right.

>one post by this id

>reality depicted
well, if your definition of reality is that it's harder to push off the ground holding that white man's burden.

but affirmative action does not help either race.

I guess this means you have another chance to finally answer my question.

Can you explain why you stated racism towards white people does not exist?

Why do niggers keep harping on about slavery? They weren't the only people to have been enslaved, and it's not like they haven't been given ample opportunity to throw off the shackles (pun intended).

I don't care about my original question anymore. I want to know why this thread was deleted here. Do we not care about free speech or discussion anymore? I didn't know pol threads were censored in this way.

against group think. different website, try again.

This is why

You are thinking of Tumblr

If blacks can claim slavery then white Americans who lost fathers and grandfather's in WW2 can also say they had a disadvantage. The Jim crow laws are bullshit cus back than when a BLACK FAMILY was common blacks were better off than today and the brainwashing is going on right now against whites everywhere and affirmative action doesn't only help balcks it apperantly also led to Jews being 91% overrepresented in Harvard I think it was.

bait
>reality
in your mind

modern Americans have nothing to do with slavery as much as modern blacks aren't even closely treated like slaves
you should be thankful that (((Americans))) brought you there otherwise you would live in your mudhuts and eat mosquito burgers with mud cookies

Attached: 12378523942.gif (400x216, 1.44M)

>confronting white supremacy narrative?
You don't live in a white supremacy retard so it's not a problem for you.
And all the shit in that little cartoon is from the supremacy you do suffer and live under.
Get a fucking clue.

Attached: 1533595890782.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

Really.

Yes

>flames tumblr within less than 5 words
>against Jow Forums Jow Forums groupthink

Huh, that's a comfy moral high ground you got yourself there.

your thread was one of the
>>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.
which is shitposting
learn the board rules shill before you try it,it's getting pathetic

Attached: 12452342252.gif (500x270, 872K)

Hi, to be clear I will reiterate: I don't really give a fuck about your opinions regarding the comic anymore. I'm not black and I probably share more political opinions with you than you think. I am wondering why this thread was deleted.. is that really how things operate here?

It was for racism outside of /b/
nothing about group think there is no such thing

Discussing moderator action in a thread is against the global rules. Please read the rules before posting again you stupid faggot.

since you seem being a newfag from reddit or whatever hole you came from let me say it again

your thread was one of the
>>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.
which is shitposting
learn the board rules shill before you try it,it's getting pathetic
>probably share more political opinions with you than you think.
sure thing Achim

also this

Attached: 1527376049751.gif (500x281, 2.85M)

what the fuck is reverse racism? isn't that being nice to people? racism is racism no matter who it's directed to or coming from.

Fact: There are many bitter racist black people in America

Fact: Many black people love to embrace victimhood

Attached: image.jpg (189x198, 8K)

if racism is power and privilege then doesn't that mean only liberals can be racist? they have both power (tech companies) and privilege (Clinton, Clanton, etc.)

>life has to be equal
>you can't keep what you earn
>have to give it to niggers

That's not white supremacy as much as black welfare.

So, by default you're basically admitting whites are superior because blacks can't take care of themselves

okie dokie

>le hugbox maymay
Listen, you pathetic fuck... this board gets 10,000 low-effort shitposts a day. Ranging from your unemployed leftart fuck visiting from Reddit, to organized media campaigns and groups like ShareBlue. They all use the same tired motherfucking low-effort troll format; posting a shitty leftist comic full of fallacies (see the pinned post) and a one-liner like "Relly maek u think!"

It's tiresome, and occasionally when a mod is awake these threads get pruned for being exactly what they are; low effort shitbait trying to disrupt the thread.

You are now concern-trolling in defense of low-effort shitbait. So please... go back to where you came. No one will miss you. And report back the findings you so desperately are looking confirmation for. "lol theur just like (((us)))!"

Attached: 1532399451081.png (820x660, 135K)

Because your use of the term Reverse Racism outs you as a spamming shill.

Shit teir threads get deleted

Free speech is as important as in any regulated forum. Follow the rules. It's like complaining about free speech for opening a request thread on /s/ and posting just one picture. You're gonna get banned.

Also what was your original thread? This low tier bait? If you didn't elaborate or contribute with anything it was rightfully deleted. Get a brain and learn to offer arguments all brainless threads should be deleted we've got enough shitty threads alredy.
To top it off, the picture is wrong. Reverse racism doesn't exist, it's racism period. If you discriminate for the color of the skin and not for each individual's background it's racism, period.
Opression is not hereditary either. It doesn't matter how many people were slaves back in the day, a newborn kid doesn't wear the burden. First black slave was BLACK. Whites were slaves too, they just got segregated. Black people lived well under Jim Crow (listen to Jesse L. Peterson, a black who lived under it) and whites are also a target of brain washing.

Attached: 1dVfP8b.gif (400x225, 209K)

Whites did nothing wrong. They did it because they were stronger, and world belongs to the strong and brutal. Also niggers and arabs still have slaves and nobody cares about it. Fuck off anti-White piece of shit

Like.. come on.
Seems like a lot of coping, a lot of hypocrisy guys. Nobody here is brave enough to admit it?

Kind of disappointing tbfh, Jow Forums. I'll just stay on Jow Forums

BTFO