Trump started a trade war with Russia

cbsnews.com/news/russia-says-new-us-sanctions-declaration-of-economic-war-dmitry-medvedev/

GG retards

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-10 07.59.03.png (725x267, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/06/27/chinese-yuan-decline-against-dollar-sparks-talk-that-trade-war-could-t.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u0eJK4Avk2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is starting a trade war with everyone. The world needs US more than US needs them. It's just a fact. And you dunces are gonna learn to respect it.

>The world needs US more than US needs them.

In a few years when US dollar isn't being backed up by oil and being the world's reserve currency and we are a third world shit hole you won't be saying this.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-05 17.29.00.png (777x663, 436K)

Good. Fuck the Chinese and Russians. Peasant culture bullshit.
>he still believes in the middle east oil meme
Do you know how much oil the US produces? We can literally be autonomous while China collapses due to lack of trade. Reed a book, pls.

What makes you think that is going to happen? What is the process by which this comes about?

Name one country who's currency will benefit if the dollar became worthless overnight?

>Do you know how much oil the US produces?

>he thinks oil is the way of the future

>We can literally be autonomous while China collapses due to lack of trade

but but the chinese century

overtake US by 2020

>What makes you think that is going to happen?

We are already seeing several countries building institutions that are free of US economic control. In a few more years we will have more and more of these countries united together and eventually overthrow US imperialist world order.

>We can literally be autonomous while China collapses due to lack of trade.

Has China collapsed as of 2018? I see a lot of farmers in USA hurt by Trump, nothing about China.

You're the one who brought it up, nerd. Besides, the US still has the most powerful navy that can push people around. That's the real power behind the dollar, not Saudi oil. I'm not sure why you're so quick to suck Russian cock but I'm going to have to call you a cuck for siding with the enemy.
Come on, man. It's a political forum. At least lurk or Google before posting that kind of shit. Everyone gets one free article post.

cnbc.com/2018/06/27/chinese-yuan-decline-against-dollar-sparks-talk-that-trade-war-could-t.html

You can't even put down an insurgency in Afghanistan, but think you will be on top forever? You look at how hollowed out US infrastructure is?

Nothing lasts forever, but we're not going down anytime soon simply because the ROW is just not yet positioned to afford it.

Destroy America now and it would be Revelations-tier. Absolutely Biblical.

Farmers are just fine, and no onions is even out of the field yet. It's just panic because for all their good qualities farmers become sniveling children the second it looks like they might lose money on their crop.

It's understandable to an extent because who likes taking a loss, but you have to remember that the government is so tied into agriculture that some of these farmers have literally never taken a loss in their life and forget that they are a business. They want every cent of gibs that papa government will give them, and they will screech like niggers who just lost their welfare until they get it.

t. "Farmer"

I thought Trump was the lapdog of Russia. Make up your mind burger MSM.

I'm guessing you're either an dune coon monkey Arab or a yellow dog eating chink. You're retarded if you think the US actually lost Afghanistan or Vietnam or whatever. That's why you're replying to me. You're fundamentally insecure because in the back of your mind you know you're full of shit. The one thing I love about you hippie faggot US critics is how much you guys underestimate what this country is capable of. But hopefully you'll all see soon enough if the piss drinking commies keep their shit up.

We are beating the fucking Chinks. What chance do the rest of you retarded foreigners think you have?

Why would the (((media))) report on anything positive in this nation?

>you
Sup you fucking dog eating chink subhuman, go back to China and stop posting with my countrys flag.

You know the whole "we weren't even trying to win in Vietnam" meme? Its not a meme. A good chunk of our foreign wars are work projects that we use to steal whatever we can get away with and hope it covers the cost of the hardware that we lost.

At full tilt the US military could flatten any country in a month, And could conquer the entirety of Europe in under a year.

Don't mistake our fucking around for weakness. When it comes to military tech and force projection we are still king by a mile.

Why won't you submit to the doublethink?

Attached: angry dome.gif (213x201, 429K)

Just watch Peter Zeihan if you want to know what's really going on.

There is a very logical reason why Trump is facing so much resistance. The ROW has been getting a free ride when it comes to trade under the Breton Woods system, they know it, and they want to keep that gravy train going.

China seems to be the only country who even anticipated it would have to end eventually -- at least they built up a military for when SHTF.

Forgot the link:
youtube.com/watch?v=u0eJK4Avk2M

im real strong american man and i'll shove you russia

various people have been forcing this meme since the 90s, every six weeks there's going to be some paradigm shift that ends the dollar. why are they never right? i just want this nightmare to end

>or Vietnam

How many troops are there in Vietnam? Oh right.

>why are they never right?

Something that big would require US to do something really fucking crazy. Trump seems to be getting ready to invade Iran or drop a nuke or something. give it time US will be isolated from the planet, it already is kinda.

>us dollar not backed by oil
>back with gold instead
>now even stronger

Lol. Good luck.

I can't believe any American actually listens to pic related and/or anyone like him. A national disgrace.

Lunacy has taken over D.C. and nobody seems to care.

Attached: IMG_0217.png (736x564, 415K)

>gold

Is this 1800s?

Fuck yeah

Attached: 1527341774342.jpg (659x501, 130K)

>checkmate
What's your point? Are you actually retarded enough to suggest the US couldn't pull out of Afghanistan if it wanted to? Do you know the kinds of shit the US was doing in Vietnam even before the war? Have you ever heard of the Phoenix Program? It's like you think all intervention is carried out with the strict objective of conquering the country. Look at all the shit the US has done in the Middle Easy, Central and South America, Asia, etc. They're playgrounds. There hasn't been a conflict between major world powers (AKA total war) in over seventy years. Get over your butthurt, Chang. I know your CCP handlers told you this was the Chinese century but you might have to wait another millennia of mass suicidal genocide before that happens. Here's a tip for the next round: don't kill all the birds.

Who cares. Fuck Russia. They won't do shit except suck and die.

>Salty burger

Attached: american_bear.jpg (926x1000, 321K)

Actually, the neocon right and neoliberal left are feeding the war industry with hysteria. This could bring down all the meaningful reforms since the election transferred power from the sjw crowd.