Transgenders

>liberals unironically support severely mentally-ill men getting their dicks chopped up and inverted into a festering hole that needs to be dildoed three times a day to prevent it from healing
How do we stop this, Jow Forums? These poor people need serious mental help, not fucking encouragement.

Attached: male to female surgery.webm (640x360, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the penis in that animation is not circumcised
lol. really trying to get some goyim in on it i see.

(more than half of trannies have jewish ancestry)

Attached: jewish-trans-and-proud-of-it.jpg (799x889, 89K)

Mockgender is the new politically-correct term. I can't be transgender because gender doesn't exist, it's merely an obsolete social construct.

(((Doctors))) make a lot of money off of psychiatry, hormones, surgery, antidepressants, antibiotics, and emergency services (suicide attempts). (((Media))) makes money off of these freaks as props for television. (((Lawyers))) makes money off of them fighting for jobs, bathrooms, child custody, and other matters.

Did you catch the pattern?

Well let me tell you what my gay friend once told me.
He told me that when he was a youngster he could NEVER get any pussy, no matter how hard he tried.
He told me that it was much easier to hit on men.
So what can we learn from this and how can this be applied to the whole tranny situation?
Step 1. Straight dude cannot score any pussy so he turns gay.
Step 2. Newly faggot dude can't get any other dudes because he is fucking pathetic.
Step 3. Chop his dick off and pretend to be a girl to finally get a man.

We have to teach these youngsters that life is not all about sex and that it is okay to wait and be a virgin.
It's sexual degeneracy at it's worst.

This began because of some sane minded individuals who had to beat the tar out of a gay tranny to teach them right.
Then the news portrayed it as a hate crime instead of a crime of love.
Now government gets involved and now every child has to learn to sick dick and be a fucking degenerate.
I say we burn it all to the ground...
Or.... We can just truly pray from the bottom of out hearts that these fags learn their error in judgement.

Attached: 1533254320731.jpg (540x540, 26K)

HOW CAN THIS EXIST
THE 'MEN' WHO GET THIS PROCEDURE DONE ARE ALREADY TOO FAR GONE

Attached: 1527789740326.gif (230x410, 1.88M)

It's pure body horror.
>My SRS experience has been 6 months of pain, torture, and disappointment. I "chose" Dr. Rumer, she was presented as the only option by my insurance. I had wonderful experiences with my entire care team, my therapist and the psychologists doing my evaluations. I trusted them. That was a huge mistake. DO NOT TRUST YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY. They go for the lowest bidder and don't care what happens. I accepted because this was my only chance, Kaiser was the only insurance that covers SRS in GA.

>A few weeks later it became evident that something was very very wrong. My urine stream hadn't changed downward, so I was spraying all over the toilet seat. And the worst part was whenever I got aroused, I would swell up around the urethra, and it would puff out. It seriously looked prolapsed, my urethral area and pubic floor were on the outside of the lips.

>The worst part about all this is that SHE BLAMED ME for these problems. "Well you played with yourself too early, and you didn't stick to the dilation schedule". She didn't believe me when I said I dilated almost perfectly with the schedule. I missed my dilations maybe 5 times in 6 months.

>The night before I left, after my first dilation, I saw a little bit of brown stuff on my dilator. I called the Dr. and she said "It's impossible to have a fistula this quickly after surgery, continue as normal". I flew home the next day and by the end of my flight my depends was soaked with liquid shit. I verified when I got home that it was indeed coming from my vagina.

>I went to the ER, where I spent the entire night, and they did a CT scan. They called the general surgeon but nobody had any idea of what to do. They sent me home saying "Well we have no idea what to do, you'll have to figure it out yourself."

>I'm currently writing this while sitting in my own fucking excrement, leaking in large amounts out of my vagina.

Attached: 1511570131381.jpg (808x805, 177K)

Hahahahahahahahaa oh boy this is why we need Islam, to throw these degenerates and all their enablers from roof tops

Just teach them being a trap is far better.
But my god, that webm made my weewee tingle from fear of having it done to me. Who in the right mind chops parts of their bodies off?

Look at speed running. There is a large overlap with ugly incels and trannies. They are also trading in their penis for the higher social status of being a woman. There is nothing lower than an ugly beta, so there is no where to go but up.

Attached: byhDkLx.jpg (400x400, 56K)

>this is why we need Islam
Lol. Iran, a islamistic theocracy, is actually rivaling thailand with the amount of sex change ops per capita.

no.
nooooooooooo
nononononoonnonon
nono
non
nono.
no.

Any doctor that would do this is a hypocritical oaf and needs to lose their license

The attempted suicide rate of transgenders is 47%.

Those are rookie numbers. We need identify them by their biological sex, or even call them by their "deadname" if we know it.

Eventually this problem will solve itself

You know the west is sick when "doctors" who perform these procedures are being paid with public money instead of rotting in prison.

Gold star. BRavo.

The constant man bashing and pushing the "all women are beautiful" bullshit must be a big push too. If your worthless and society says women have worth simply because they're women then of course you're going to want to be a woman.

what kind of mind must someone have to do this to themselves

Attached: edangry.jpg (468x347, 14K)

Haha, he's got two shit pipes now

suicide soon.

Any doctor that would circumcise someone without their consent is a hypocritical oaf and needs to lose their license

Choppy choppy pee pee!

Attached: chopfast.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Dilate or die straight!

Attached: morechop.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

why would you want to stop this? the more ridiculous our enemy is the better

>gender doesn't exist, it's merely an obsolete social construct.
you are right about everything except the obsolete part

>Iran
>Islam

Are you retarded in purpose? Shiaa are just as far Away from Islam as buddhists

Provide evidence of that. Because I disagree heavily with this statement

Google is your friend

Yes and from what I have read this is not the case. I want you to provide your experience and evidence, because I am not seeing evidence of your claim

Also why am I not shocked that a kraut is defending mudslimes

you could try not hiding behind the internet and go outside and meet a transgender for once

wow this is /pol I could have sworn the front page looked an awfully lot like /b today

wow this is a kekistani flag i could have sworn you were talking with a rainbow faggot flag

>These poor people need serious mental help, not fucking encouragement.

i have great pity for them. if it turns out that hormones and sugery really are beneficial in the long term, then far be it from me to keep them from getting what they need.

it's unfortunate that they're caught in political crossfire. i don't think they're getting the help they need.

hes probably a turk roach

MTF surgery is really gruesome though.

and, no homo, a dick is far less revolting than a festering wound.

get mad boi

Gruesome, yet utterly fascinating.

It's just a natural progression of modern thought. If an african can be french, why can't man be a woman? It's not that big of a jump.

Attached: france-android-live-tv.jpg (1440x900, 244K)

Holy shit that clip horrified me...honestly WOW.

Christ look at the nose on that one

Attached: Jewnose.png (126x115, 39K)

They actually pass as a jewish woman though.

Attached: 1675456486378236748.png (1008x430, 68K)

Yes, but still ugly af

Attached: 1675456486378236750.png (885x556, 46K)

Attached: 1675456486378236749.png (856x946, 62K)

Attached: 1499706328646.png (1838x910, 363K)

As bad as the clip is - seeing the actual operation is 10x worse

Man, this is just sad

fucking hell, "people" actually choose to do this to themselves

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: f60.jpg (600x598, 24K)

That right there is the end for me. Pass me the 9mm pills.

Nice thing that the same is happening in Indonesia as well, and they're all sunni muslim, kek.

OOHHHHH

MYYYYYYYY

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

PLEASE LORD

END HUMANITY SOON

ITS TOO MUCH

I BEG YOU

Gender identity disorder is a mental illness.

It usually has at least two other mental illness's with it.

People with GID that have no surgery or hormones have a 20 percent suicide rate.

After surgery and hormones it's 47 percent that suicide.

i was placed at a secure psychiatric ward for 4 weeks during my training.

There was one severely mentally ill woman they allowed to have HRT and she turned into a giant fucking orc with like a 5 oclock shadow trashing the place and chimping out all the time

Why would you give hormones to someone that mentally unstable? Its hardly going to fucking help giving her test

Attached: hi its animal.jpg (463x438, 61K)

Yeah. I legit feel bad for all trans people. Their lives always suck tremendously. I think changing one's sex should be considering on par with voluntarily committing suicide. There is no real turning back, and I think cases like that in the pic are more frequent than jewish media would have you believe. Only regrets post change. Trans people shouldn't be killed or ostracized completely, but helped before their mental problems cause them to kill themselves. Luckily it is such a small fraction of the population, but still. Reading that made me feel really bad

>Dilate or die straight!

Attached: 1533154138628s.jpg (125x119, 3K)

thats the dumbest thing ive ever read. I assume you have a source for this horse shit? Hrt massivley reduces suicide rate. Theres just no way to really know as a lot kill themselves without ever transitioning or telling anyone they’re trans. But if you talk with any trans person its obvious hormones are the best treatment there is.

Attached: 37AD8FEF-79CF-480B-A863-366AD301A5E8.gif (500x375, 676K)

its the nhs they barley give hormones to the saner trans people they were most likley just having a laugh

They do not need "serious mental help" they just need medication.

Tranaexuality is one of yhe easiest to cure ilnessess.

Attached: 1282623598241.gif (117x117, 52K)

>fuck someone up forever
>fuck it, your on your own now
never trust a single (((doctor)))

Attached: 1528992608684.png (600x600, 225K)

i remember this shit!

Attached: 8F9C6CBD-41F1-4303-B019-57367F40F552.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Yeh it was a laff for the female progressive doctor in her office while i we had to deal with her smashing the place up and threatening to kill everyone and assaulting staff

Fucking worst 4 weeks of my entire education

How is it? He made his decision and knew it would have consequences.

kek
never ever trust a psychiatrist or anyone higher than that on the pecking order.

That's because if you're found out to be gay there, they force you to undergo a sex change that ostracizes you from the community.

Leftist outlets like Cracked spin this as "progressive".

Annnnndddd now you're really paying for that mental illness. Good luck with that nasty festering puss filled hole you wish was a vagina....

go ahead and save us all some time and kys.

>But if you talk with any trans person its obvious hormones are the best treatment there is.

except if you ask a heroin addict what the best treatment for their condition is, they'll say more heroin. look at how someone with OCD copes with their anxiety. they engage in compulsive behavior often at great expense to their livelihood and mental health. but a heroin addict cannot be high all the time, and someone with an anxiety disorder will never be truly satisfied by their compulsive behavior. it's a trap.

why do they cut their dicks off? i'd wager that most people, straight or not, would rather date someone with a dick then someone with a wound. it's a compulsion. they don't do it for external validation. is a psychiatric disorder, and the cure is coming to terms with one's assigned gender.

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
If you talk to any trans person you'll realize they have emotional and mental problems and hormones only provide a temporary placebo.

>then
*than

>dicks chopped up and inverted
>not off
glad you've been paying attention. :)

its a mental illness you idiot. You dont have control over it you just need it no matter how much you just want to be normal
>attempts
ok so you’re a retard you could have just started with that

Attached: 07AEF06F-F9AC-4DA0-9C6F-D6001DB6F1CD.jpg (750x600, 247K)

I understand, but the fact that someone who is clearly mentally ill is allowed to do this to themselves is just abhorrent and sad

>and the cure is coming to terms with one's assigned gender.

and i'm sure this is easier said than done. i know what it's like to have an anxiety disorder (unrelated to my gender). but these things work a certain way, and there's a certain way you have to combat and defeat them.

If they actually transitioned it'd be mostly fine by everyone except feminists and the devout but they only go
>male/female-Gendered->Castrated
as opposed to
>male/female-Gendered->female/male-Gendered

If they are not entitled they usually are fine afterwards (especially if they weren't a fan of sexual pleasure to begin with) but if they desire to be treated by others like a sexual stereotype then they become upset. Even in monstrously botched surgeries of male->female they can still wear panties without their dick showing (still got man hips though). If they fantasized that they'd be happy after the surgery they can just continue to fantasize that they are happy after it.

>its a mental illness you idiot. You dont have control over it you just need it no matter how much you just want to be normal

yes, it is a mental illness. and i'm telling you how to fight it properly.

see

Who gives a shit, it's their dick let them chop it off.

Jesus christ just let people do what they want. What's wrong with you authoritarians.

>Insurence company gives the job to the lowest bidder
Oh wow who could have foreseen that

>Jesus christ just let people do what they want. What's wrong with you authoritarians.

i don't really care if they do or don't, but anxiety disorders are hell and i feel obligated to share what i know.

I see the tranny can't read.

I thought that was a frankendick for a second.

Attached: 1528605324638.jpg (1024x768, 82K)

theres literally no way to fight it. If you think there is it just shows youre an idiot talking about a disease you know nothing about.

and i feel that CBT will be helpful regardless of how far along the line they are into transitioning.

Oi mate you got a license to ruin lives?

Fucking gross
Kek

OCD felt invincible to me, and, believe it or not, i have it under control. despite being very hard to fight, it's easier to beat than adhd or depression.

these mental disorders have a lot of gravity. what harm is there in trying? if you're suffering from gender dysphoria, how often do you think about your gender?

You can't write scarier fiction.

Do the best you can. Go to /lbgt/ and remind those fags that they're not real women.

Gender dysphoria is nothing like depression and i know you can’t beat it or find any way around it I looked as hard as I could. Doing that never works for anyone and just guarentees a life full of endless suffering. I wont have that so I chose to just be who I am regardless if it triggers some literal retards who don’t know anything about the disease. Those kinds of people will never have an opinion worth anything anyway.
I’m not suffering from it now ive been trans for a few years its almost completley receeded.

i know it's nothing like depression. anxiety disorder are distinct. if you're happy with the way you are now, then feel free to ignore me. but if you don't want to care or think about your gender so much, then there are ways for you to change your thought patterns.

i just hate to see you turned into poster "boys" for cultural decay in the west.

No, helping enemies is counterproductive. Now go dilate your father.

Pleja doin bidness with you goy!

Attached: IMG_6534.gif (200x200, 382K)

To treat anxiety is to teach the patient not to get upset at things outside of their own control and do their best with things within it.

Gender dysphoria is impossible to cure with current "transition" treatments because they don't actually transition from one gender to another. As stated earlier they can wear panties without fear of their penis showing but they cannot give birth to children out of their vagina as they have no uterus or ova and additionally they likely have have severe man bod or general ugliness. It's like treating anxiety by telling the patient to never leave their bedroom to avoid anxious thoughts as opposed to not seeing the outside world as anxiety-inducing - if the patient feels they are a woman then they must become it, NOT come to terms with their current condition! If there were uterus transplants, female bone replacements, and Adam's de-appleing then by all means they could be happy by such treatment (besides dysphoria of their "past self" with conflicts such a lovers' disapproval); however, these do not exist and as such even after plastic surgery they still fell insufficient in their role as woman.

What they should be doing is telling their patients it's alright to be a man and all the great things that come with it and downplay that which women can do - an actually accomplishable goal with modern technology. By telling them that they can indeed be a woman without actually providing the means causes them much wretchedness counterproductive to treating their dysphoria and often resulting in depression and suicide. At the end of it all, when the surgeon, psychiatrist and pharmacist tells the patient that no more can be done and that
>you ought not to get upset at things outside of your own control and should do your best with things within it!
the patient often questions then why they have transitioned in the first place - especially true of botched cosmetic surgery.

I dont really think about my gender though
having untreated dysphoria just makes you feel a intense desire to be the opposite sex and not being that and looking like a man and being seen as and treated like one drains every but of happiness out of life and makes you want to claw your skin off. That people who know nothing about it can say “hurr durr transition bad lmao” is pure retardation.

Attached: 1C21B7B0-8AE5-4C7F-855F-743DAE7A640C.jpg (694x836, 63K)

serious question.
how do they pee?