Post your best leftist memes

post your best leftist memes

Attached: 1533373349663.png (806x696, 812K)

The left genuinely cant meme

They try too hard because their ideas are based on fantasy and desperation.

what? just look at this one, this is simply hilarious

Attached: shera.jpg (1493x2781, 891K)

That's just plain awful.

Attached: Dgnv_SIX0AE0h2H.jpg (1125x888, 119K)

Attached: 05C7260A-4FB6-4D55-95D7-FF6010330D87.jpg (2870x2191, 1.15M)

Not gonna read a wall of text

This not a meme they are just Fetishists

Attached: IMG_1883.png (1001x918, 167K)

idk what happened leftists used to be funny a few years back

Attached: 1531487601832.png (804x674, 197K)

ummmmmmmmmm

im ...okay with this , HH

The entertaining ones quit, died, or became right leaning.

Attached: 1533905745772.jpg (1493x1564, 489K)

Now this is a real leftymeme. Huge wall of text with a punchline that consists of "I'm right so it's funny hahahaha"

Maybe hitler was right? Maybe?

pft, black to plebbt

this really describes the "moderate right" quite well

This is their exact argument against Islamophobia lol

>wall of text

Attached: Untitled.png (386x752, 301K)

That's true though. Have you seen the ptg lunatics?

He said memes, not borrowed memes. Granted that's 90% of the left's memes, there's even actual memes pointing that out, but still.

Attached: 1530815122858.jpg (1280x950, 247K)

Is the baker supposed to be the all powerful state making pies with their money that they arent loicensed to eat?

this leftist meme is one of the most terrifying...
Actually believing that dividing creates more...

>large pie costs significantly more
>is eaten by illegal immigrants and citizens who are largely a tax deficit

Attached: 1530909715465.jpg (736x747, 154K)

pfffhahahahahahaahah

Attached: 1532454484715.png (600x436, 278K)

So they are expecting a fantasy character to magically expand the economy so everyone gets free gibs? This shit is beyond retarded.

Attached: 1532453653735.jpg (986x1200, 212K)

None of these are memes. Just shitty cartoons.

Has Jow Forums forgotten what "memes" actually are? I thought only twatter called any picture with words a "meme"

actually this one is funny because everyone on the alt right wishes trump was more like Hitler...

Attached: indianajones.jpg (1000x510, 277K)

surely he has to see how this reflects poorly on his views

This post is problematic

nope, normie "meme" culture has infested Jow Forums for a long time now.

It's not a comic; it's a fucking essay with a few drawings of a faggot talking to make it look like it's a comic. You don't fool me, regressive left.

Attached: loki.jpg (482x1920, 174K)

They would be considered Nazis now.

based and redpilled

I always figures that calling it a lefty meme was just kind of ironic, since the left THINKS these are memes...

Now just do the bottom one with 'wish i was dead' and it will be the best yet

It's funny, because that's pretty much how they think muslim terrorists work, and find it to be justified.

Attached: ideological-biodiversity-1-741.jpg (1600x1223, 134K)

Lmao when your ideology is so bad that it revolves around comic books and non-fiction.

why would the nazis care about blacks, do these people actually think that The Third Reich was filled to the brim with niggers?

He forgot to mention that the larger “pie” is paid entirely by the white guy, and he gets the tiniest slice to correct “historical injustices”

>using pagan mythology to justify a point.
when did the left become so dumb?
also
>the fact that they are implying thor would just call loki by male words the whole time.

>be leftist 'cartoonist'
>draw Trump comic
>don't research to find out his ex Ivana told a biographer that he read Hitler
mfw I wish Trump was literally Hitler

Attached: Nasim85.jpg (227x222, 7K)

They've taken "snowflake" and use it incorrectly also. And it's leaked over here and hardly anyone calls it out.

Attached: tumblr_p9f91zVNt01undt0io1_640.jpg (640x629, 70K)

This is over 9000 times better

just the bottom panel with 'wish i was dead'
soiboigrimace.jpg

This comic is short circuiting my brain. Trying to imagine the thought process of the man that drew it, and none of it makes sense. Did he go through his entire life hugging a He-Man doll? Does he spend his days thinking about a fucking CARTOON? THEY DON'T HAVE EMOTIONS, THEY'RE FUCKING DRAWINGS. IT'S ALL FUCKING DRAWINGS, YOU GODDAMN MOTHER FUCKING FAGGOT! GROW UP YOU SON OF A WHORE!

>racism is bad
>wop-dego stereotype

kek

I can't put into words the amount of weapons-grade projection in leftie memes like this.

Where was that bitch for this?

Attached: fiu.jpg (1920x1080, 490K)

let me just double check I've know the correct meaning of snowflake.
it was used as a was of insulting someone for artificially trying to make themselves a unique individual (more so because of dumb body modifications, or because of dumb self labels {"im a poly queer trans raceal foxkin" kind of shit for example.})

and if I'm correct the left wing usage is supposed to me "melts fast" when put under pressure...

topkek

Funny that none of the female engineers in Miami said that.

They use it more to mean fragile/upsets easily.

I hate to say it but I did actually read this. It seems to be kind of a non sequitur
>I wish TV and Media was controlled by executives because they didn't force progressive bullshit and it was actually good then
>But now it's controlled by artists it's shit
>said the artist

Attached: 1533310980302.jpg (541x541, 56K)

I didn't realize this was a cringe thread without actual memes

Attached: 1532397221929m.jpg (643x1024, 149K)

I am silly

Kind of what I meant, but i was going for a more literal metaphor.
Still, thanks.

Attached: tumblr_p7ysoemzTP1s92rato1_1280.jpg (1280x1810, 508K)

>t. Anons who do not understand that this comic is written by people who disagree with the character they depict in this comic

this
I'm not sure what it says about the left when categorically they portray the right wing people as absolute niggers...

>Da ebil toy companies are why shit wasn't gay in the past

Kek at the woman telling the male engineer, didn't a feminist bridge collapse and kill a bunch of people?

I dont think the americans ever understood how small the nigger population was in europe around 1930. Maybe thats why they don't understand our problem with all the northafrican niggers coming here these days

>Centrists who by definition have both right wing and left wing ideas are automatically right wing because they have one right wing idea

This is literally what neo-bolsheviks believe

The last frame was actually funny, because that's what they did and honestly were right to do so.

Attached: tumblr_oom3xnzcG81undt0io1_1280.jpg (1280x1565, 458K)

Read this in an Irish accent.

Attached: 1528052972306.jpg (1280x950, 423K)

This

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

Attached: 1529528732167m.jpg (707x1024, 146K)

>Illegal Mexicans vote for amnesty
>Tonight we will hear from both sides

Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text Wall of Text

Attached: zombies-civility.png (675x821, 193K)

the author *was* a little boy in the 80s

mentally ill tranny

Hahahahahahha I understand and agree with your point of view friend, I'm so glad we have the right opinions!

it's funny, cause Trent Reznor has a quote about how back in the 80s the big suit cigar smokers who didn't know jack about music made the best CEOs cause they would just throw shit out there and see what would happen, while it was the "musical artist" that rui things now who say "oh no one will like this" and only accept a narrow field of taste.

Attached: 2jobs.png (500x397, 134K)

>Black belt in dick sucking

Attached: 1529933448949.jpg (809x1200, 285K)

checked

Attached: 1516366226769.png (915x664, 524K)

leftists will learn how to meme once they perfect the field of theoretical memetics

Attached: advanced_meme_theory.jpg (966x1288, 364K)

>it's not a mental illness I swear

KYS KIKE

Attached: meme-flag-jews-execution.jpg (500x623, 113K)

The left can't meme

I want to fuck that bunny.

Self-fulfilling prophecies have been a thing in sociology for decades now. Why is it suddenly that this one self-fulfilling prophecy is bullshit but the one where you call niggers criminals causes them to become criminals is just proof that people treat niggers badly and it's not their fault that they end up criminals?

Powerful, I'm literally crying

>how dare they hold us to our own standards
>how absolutely dare they

Attached: 4chan trolls.jpg (464x599, 66K)