WHOOPS

WHOOPS

Attached: 5D0DCD8C-358A-4259-A02D-B6B019CEFE49.jpg (1242x1469, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-white-men-alex-jones-sarah-jeong-fear-0810-20180809-story,amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jWEY_XptHUU
youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gay Frogs BTFO

The only person I know who listens to Alex Jones is a black dude who believes a "all white, all gay" conspiracy.
He's not far from the truth either.
Thanks for reading my blog.

Sure.

was worried there was no Jow Forums thread on first page then I saw this

wait...people actually unironically watch this fat clown?

OH NO NO NO NO BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>right there but diverted from the JEW

yeah I'd say Alex is doing his job well

what's your address, tough guy?

If you don't, you're the clown.

They knew this would happen. Info Wars is controlled opposition and they want a major divide between the left and the right.

>5.6
Thats it? Lol thats nothing in 2018

Based Drebnik

1600 pennsylvania avenue washington dc

are you me?

Hahahaha fucking idiots. You truly are the resistance, gullible 'freedom fighters'

idiots dont understand how humans work, say they cant have something they want it more

that's a pretty big number, are you sure it's legit

cringe.

His app skyrocketed to the top of Apple and google app stores

>believing a liar
This is your main problem in the first place.

They only gave him a more "pirate radio" feel, something his fans love. They actually promoted him more than the hurt him, lol.

yes it is you dumbfuck

Attached: 1491801812165.png (638x634, 538K)

I think part of the reason for his ban was to be a lamb on the altar so they can more openly take down targets in the future. But it's that part of their reasoning, then twitter sitting out on this is weird as that's where a lot of the juicy targets are.

It'll just keep getting bigger.

Also
google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-perspec-white-men-alex-jones-sarah-jeong-fear-0810-20180809-story,amp.html

Sad.

From the article:
>"We knew it was coming," he told them, continuing the narrative his show is built on — namely, that minorities, feminists, lesbians and liberals are all out to get people like him.

What narrative do they mean? How can they say it's a narrative when they took his show down?

The article said so.

I don't care about politics, I just like to watch Alex go nuclear over everything.

>alex jones claims

>shills in panic mode

And the funniest part is how they tried to censor it but still failed. Number 1 app hidden from the lists lol.

Never underestimate how retarded nu/pol/ is these days

>watching Alex Jones

Attached: 1533131821104.jpg (550x543, 34K)

Post Alex kino

youtube.com/watch?v=jWEY_XptHUU

Attached: 21-Alex-Jones.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 68K)

>STOP YOU CAN ONLY LISTEN TO CNN
>STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

Stuff like this makes me miss 2016

Yes...good goy. Don't watch the snake oil salesman, he doesn't have anything but lies to sell you. Good goy...I think I Am Jazz is on, don't you want to watch that instead of that filthy liar Alex Jones? Yes...good...

>believes Russians hacked the election

how is this related to television or film

Truth does not fear scrutiny. They try to silence him because they're afraid.

Attached: challenger conspiracy.jpg (796x1200, 239K)

quick rundown on this image?

hi r*ddit

RUSSIANS HACKED THE CHALLENGER EXPLOSION

youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU

>alex jones claims

Attached: 1404307496117.jpg (360x240, 16K)

>/tv/ - Television, Film & Politics

At $19 a pop for an annual sub to the streaming service that's over $100million overnight. That man is unflappable and unstoppable.

Attached: 1531923047724.png (256x256, 119K)

Wow, a conspiracy to censor the guy who rails against conspiracies and censorship leads to a massive surge in people listening to him? Who would have fucking thought?

Really easy what you can do by controlling the narrative through title manipulation. Do you fall for the "and that's a good thing!" trick too?

>At $19 a pop for an annual sub to the streaming service
Wait, what? You have to pay him to watch the videos now?

>Sandy hook family gets harassed because of him, one family had to move 7 times because they keep getting doxxed online
>They file a lawsuit against him, he is now trying to argue in court that they should have their addresses released
>Guy who took footage of Charlottesville rally gets harassed because he gets called a “deep state agent” on the show, he also filed a lawsuit
>guy who he wrongly identified as the Stoneman Douglas shooter gets harassed constantly, he filed a lawsuit
>owners of Comet Ping Pong constantly got harassed by his Pizzagate coverage, gunman literally shows up there and gets sentenced to 4 years in prison
>Social media goes “uh, your footage has led to numerous people, children included, getting harassed, which is against our TOS. Plus all of your lawsuits are bad PR so we’re getting rid of you”
>I’M THE VICTIM! PLEASE GIB MONEY!
Why are Alt rightists professional victims?

Attached: D70C7812-0C0C-40BF-8314-EEF52B116175.jpg (125x120, 13K)

no. I think he is talking about prisonplanet.tv which is pretty pointless unless you want to go look at all his archived videos

mmm lemme lick your tears
so salty

Alex Jones used to be funny, but in light of how politics has went these past few years I can't watch him with a clear conscious any more.

It's so glorious to watch the left keep undermining themselves at every turn.

This was obviously pre-planned from the outset. You all got played.

this tbqh. I thought he was getting more popular because people found him funny too but it turns out people are retards who believe anything

>Sandy hook family gets harassed because of him
I keep seeing this claim but never any proof of it. And even if they did, he wasn't the one who did it. He didn't even advocate for it. So it all falls flat and he will win the lawsuit.

>Why are Alt rightists professional victims?
The same goes for SJWs. I think the faggots in that generation were told by their parents that theyre special and the best. This led to the whining and victim complex you see on both dies.

Attached: 1399754656944.png (469x359, 147K)

SEETHING AND FEEDING

>liar

this was heavily edited

>it never happened, and even if it did happen, it has nothing to do with him, and even then they probably deserved it.

sides*

>It was funny until it got too real.

Fucking bugman losers. Grow a fucking pair.

So this is the power of magapede media woah

>gunman literally shows up there
and fires one shot through a wall and into a server

You can now get Infowars streaming for the low introductory price of $19 a year. You get all the old archival stuff too. It seems Jones already had a fallback position and enough trust built with his feeview audience to not only weather this set back but profit from it too.

Attached: thebestestphilosopher.jpg (1920x1080, 86K)

So are we going to arrest Jodie Foster for existing because that guy shot Ronald Reagan?

>You can now get Infowars streaming for the low introductory price of $19 a year
Don't forget your redpills™

Attached: the_real_red_pill.jpg (2160x3840, 603K)

Did you really think they could beat him?

>all media providers censored him but that's ok because he EXPECTED it to happen so he's the bad guy!
what did they meme by this

>Sandy hook family gets harassed because of him
Which one? Show us the family. You know, like we saw all of the Columbine mourners and how they each had a tragic story to tell and never stopped telling it, frequently appearing on tv to tell their stories, and memorably appearing in the anniversary memeorial video.

None of that happned for Sandy Hook because no kids were actually killed.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-10 Twitter Loves Alex Jones.png (803x1226, 828K)

God I wish that was me

Attached: jones.jpg (900x822, 144K)

If i had to choose between TLC and Alex Jones i'd pick Alex Jones any time of the day, and most programming has turned into TLC these days.

Attached: 1522706161282.jpg (1280x1280, 197K)

yeah bc nothing on cbs, fox, or nbc contains politics
no netflix, amazon, or hbo show has politics in it
the actor from a scanner darkly, and waking life being removed from every new media streaming site has nothing to do with television and film

?

Sexual TYRANNOSAURUS reportin' in

Except that he speficially identified the individual in question, his relatives, AND most damningly told his audience where they live. Why the fuck would he publicly announce their adress if he didn't want them to get harassed?

He obviously planned for when he eventually got banned, that doesn't mean the ban is justified.
Just (((google))) being retarded as always.

I don’t think you understand

Attached: CDE846E8-ABDF-48D2-A8CE-700F587D84C3.png (575x651, 100K)

Nice comic, but where's the source for any of those claims?

Attached: 1400531508028.jpg (500x667, 102K)

>nazi nazi nazi nazi

Lay off him. That bowl of chilli was big. TEXAS big.

I saw Truth Rising in Austin and got to see him in person AMA

I'll have to find the episode where Jones debunks that shit with the media saying he's just playing a character himself, it was pretty good.
Just more anti-AJ fake news bs they hope no one will actually research to prove they made it up

>None of that happned for Sandy Hook because no kids were actually killed.
Fuck you. People like you give the right a bad name.

The buzzwords per panel are through the roof, is this a falseflag edit?

Do left wing web comic artists all come from the same hospital ward or something?

>it never happened, and even if it did happen, it has nothing to do with him
>implying arguments in the alternative aren't common in the law
Mar about it?

Translation: I don't scream at the top of my lungs all the time and work stays at work. Don't take my kids away you scum.

>tell the address of family that lost a kid
>tell listeners to attack them
>he dindu nuffin

How are those InfoWars vitamins working out for you?

But I'm a lefty?

Is this satire?

Fuck you anyway. In fact, fuck you even harder.

I AM SILLY

AND of the ones they claimed were killed, four magically reappearned alive and well on international television hugging the President of the Uinted States, no less. Kind of hard to find sympathy for folks who want it to have happened as stated, really.

>the rights of people who actually need it
So Freedom of Choice is an evil thing now?
That's what the comic author is arguing.
>if it's not MY choice it's not important
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
What a diaperbrain.

Attached: 1522444516378.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)