These are the 3 most based ethnic groups

Attached: 7E91C877-A362-410A-AA04-C19300C393E1.png (859x522, 417K)

>ulster scot

mhmm no sweetie :3

southerners are closet mexicans

>southerner
There is nothing based about being the 1st whites to surrender your homeland to hordes of black nogs. Also southerner women always race mix, all my girlfriend's having been cute meek southern women who wondered what Mexican tasted like.

Attached: 1600px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (1600x914, 141K)

We don’t have any indigenous blood though, unless you believe your great aunt that claims to descended from a Cherokee princess

Attached: 1530394107947.png (1024x678, 768K)

>southerner
>based

Kek

I lived in the suburbs of Chicago for 10 years, you know, Chicongo, that is supposed to be a nog warzone with liberals. It was snow-white and I would go weeks without seeing blacks, and I almost NEVER saw interracial couples

Then I moved to Georgia

I see interracial couples literally every time I go outside, always white woman/black man. I saw two just going to work today, a 15 minute drive

>this makes it untrue
Coping level: Started

Higher population percentage of mixed race people in the midwest.

Everyone knows you're some fat white boi larping

BTFO by British loyalists and army.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

ALL GOOD CHILDREN....

Attached: 4A6D8B36-27E9-47AC-AA5C-E2B2372B3FA2.jpg (1024x801, 105K)

bars and stars are for true americans

how exactly? we are literally outbreeding them like dune coons

Attached: Catholic_national_identity_northern_ireland.png (1048x761, 155K)

>Higher population percentage of mixed race people in the midwest.

Kek keep saying that if you believe in it

I'm a Southerner.

ulster scots are English cattle lol

>White boi larping as mexican
Yeah that's logical

Attached: Snapchat-1312931326.jpg (360x640, 81K)

>bars and stars

It’s stars and bars southfag

almost.

Attached: 1490941074697.png (1225x890, 138K)

Southerners aren't an ethnic group retard. Way too much migration in the states for that shit

>tfw great grandmother actually product of red man rape

be proud of your native rape blood. You must work to liberate America back to your native cousins now.

Theyre already all dead anyways, thanks Jackson

Attached: 1533746904904m.jpg (1024x948, 68K)

all three dont exist anymore

And in turn you will be out bread by Indians and Pakis.
Ulster Scots are the last Bastion of Nationalism, racism and homphobia in the British Isles, God Bless them.

That map only makes it look bad because it shows the percentage of how many people are Catholic. About half of all those places will be more than 50% Protestant.

>southers
>fucking Ulster

Two of the biggest fucking whiners in history. The south isn't even that based anymore

White Texans > other southerners. Y'all are still cool and much preferable to Yankees but facts are facts.

Hear Hear.
Death to all nigs, pajeets, pakis and romanians. I'm leaving out the taigs because they're a lot better than the fags to the south.

>no pre-1978 mormonism
fucking kikes!

Attached: 1526335777145.gif (500x324, 830K)

Southeners are rarely immigrants like yanks, even though some coastal basedboys have migrated here.
You're reading lugenpresse if you think southeners are mixed.

they are irish people larping as bitish your hate towards my kind

Ulster Scots is a real language, so it is

Attached: image.jpg (589x557, 132K)

And it's amazing how attached some Southerners, especially women, get to those myths. One of my aunts actually wouldn't talk to my father and I for six months when we took genetic tests and demonstrated that despite her insistence, we had zero percent Indian or Black blood. Since she's dad's sister, this left her no room for "muh Cherokee princess."

That's not even the "stars and bars" flag, anyway.

Portuguese are some of the most well-known niggerfuckers on the planet. Even their homeland is heavily negrified, and their colonies are a massive brown mess.

Oddly, a lot of the studies done since the rise of widespread genetic testing shows that Southern bloodlines were some of the least migratory in the country up until the 1930s (neck and neck with deep-woods Yankees). They're still not as mixed as Midwesterners and urban East/West coastal types.

>And it's amazing how attached some Southerners, especially women, get to those myths.
Kek. Why do they do this?

Better than yankoids bragging about their potato nigger blood

Those yanks are all heritage fags, what the fuck are you on about Nigel.

You haven´t traveled much, right?

Wrong and wrong. Where do all of you dumbfucks come from that you think your shitty public education on ethnicity in America is truthful?

Southerners are some of the more pure Americans, which is fucking insane when you think about it. The rest of America is FUCKED.

Funny how southerners are essentially ulster-scots. To think they say white culture is weak.

Liberal propaganda that made them think white people dont belong in America, so they desperately tried to attach themselves to native culture. Very common among boomer women.

Ulster Scots form of nationalism is to worship another nation. Their flag is pathetic. An English flag with a loyal hand sign on it. The biggest cucks of history. They're the result of English kings and Queens wanting to mix Scots, English and Irish together to make a breed of loyal people to the crown, they're essentially cattle.

Attached: 3512353125.jpg (758x530, 76K)