I'm a Jew. AMA

Please be respectful.

Attached: 1391585383396.png (830x844, 166K)

Attached: bris-devil-ritual.png (888x385, 607K)

Your favorite indian movie?

Your favorite car brand?

How many conspiracies are you currently a part of?

why do you hate us? Why do you think you are superior and "Gods chosen people"?

1. Omkara.
2. Porsche

>How many conspiracies are you currently a part of?

You have the wrong idea about Jews. I'm an ordinary person.

Did you know the the true god of your religion is a mushroom? And moses hid this from people when coming down the mountain?

What do you think about Frame Game? Would you advocate for a full audit of Jewish NPOs and lobbying groups in the US?

What's it like to be a piece of shit no good kike that will get gassed in the coming 4th reich?

>why do you hate us?

It's not personal. I myself don't hate anyone. But white people jockey for power with Jews so we have to compete to win.

>Why do you think you are superior and "Gods chosen people"?

Because we are? No other group has ever come from so low to master the earth. We rule USA, Mid-East, large parts of Europe. What more evidence is required?

Do you actually realise that your elders , Zion protocol, started WWII inorder to "cull" your own herd , get Palestine back( created state of Isreal) and are doing the EXACT same thing Globally now.
AND do you really believe that your Zion Masters will risk sharing their Zion Alpha status with YOU? And by "YOU" i mean the lower level impure jew followers like yourself. There can only be so many Elites ruling the NWO . See they need a slave/worker class to rule over ie.. Whites,asians,blacks,etc.. But like ALL Self Anointed Royals they will kill off any threats within their FAMILY. Thats "YOU".
Do YOU realize that the Protocols of Zion specifically call for your termination as a direct threat to their existence?

Post nose or GTFO

Nice taste

what do you want

Would you support the idea of a new zionist state in the current US state of Florida? It would solve so many problems and animosities

Ultimately - peaceful co-existence, self determination of different peoples within their own largely homogenous nations / regions
Our elite and your elite especially are making that incredibly difficult and will lead us all to disaster if not stopped

What do you think of hummus?

Go fucking burn in an oven, disgusting rat faced kike.
>all fields

Attached: 1497400357576.png (700x692, 60K)

not sure if you are anyways if you are... what makes you think the protocols are authentic? in either case, what makes you think anyone follows it? and whatever your answers are, whats the point of pointing it out to me, and here in pol, as if i havent seen it before?

B A S E D

How high up the Jewish chain are you?