Anyone else feel like this?

>used to be a degenerate librul
>found Jow Forums
>now hate liberals and support the 14 words
>cant actually find any other people who agree with me fully
>still just as retarded and degenerate as i always was because otherwise im on my own
>probably worse now than before red pill, because i got obsessed with message boards and hate on all my friends politics
>mfw.

Attached: Hitler_Grin.jpg (255x255, 10K)

Thats like 90% of the people here dude.

try to always be involved in politics online, go to school, get a white docile gf future wife, work, get involved in politics IRL

Congratulation, you have successfully been assimilated by the hivemind, I hate everything too.

Attached: 49d.gif (800x792, 607K)

i thought i would have found the super seekret gang by now, and we would be in some basement larping about the reich and shit. am i gonna have to get nsdap uniforms made and force my friends to play nazi dnd with me in my attic, like some kind of reverse anne franke, hiding in the sahdows away from the librul mulicultural gestapo?

What if i told you
What if i told you
What if i told you

You're still a degenerate liberal, discovering racism hasn't changed any part of your soul.

I was born based and redpilled. The doctor tried yanking said pill from my infant gums but I pissed on him and sent him running like a bitch.

Basically that's pretty much it. Anyone who believes all this stuff unironically will have to be quiet about it, even in America, because societies around the world are fully jewed. Fully, man.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x260, 2.27M)

Time to level up again, user.

Attached: Holy Book.jpg (327x499, 20K)

not asia or africa or arabia my dude. its just the west. ironically minorities in their home countries fucking love the guy.

Attached: Japanese_nazi_girl_2_md.jpg (380x569, 63K)

Don't worry, an edgy italian wrote a self-help book for you.

Attached: Evola.jpg (183x275, 13K)

think for yourself, judge everything, take nobody's word for granted. the (((dark times))) are coming and i'm afraid free men will be a tiny minority.

I'm moving to UK soon mate. Wanna have a pint and shit on kikes irl? We take turns holding them down and pooping on their chests.

I have a few conditions though and if you answer 'no' to any you should ask yourself why

>are you above 25?
>do you have a high value redpilled gf?
>are you self employed or wagecuck?

i like evola, but havent read this.
>society has crumbled
>now all that remains are men whom carry the essential vitality and wherewithal to reconstruct the empire, scattered and isolated in a sea of debased manchildren; constantly at threat of sneak attacks
>modern man among the ruins must ride the tiger, and faithfully carry the torch forwards towards the new rising spring.

i am 25
i live in a librul city
i got fired from my wagecuck job for being too real

>i got fired from my wagecuck job for being too real
You screamed 'nigger' in the lunchroom didn't you?

First things firs,t and this goes for all of you nogs.
Work on IMPROVING YOURSELF.
Slowly, step by step, work on becoming a better person.
You think the white race needs right wing versions of leftists? Fuck no.
Ask yourself, would hitler be proud of you?
If the answer is no, work on it.

are you me?
so hard to hold a job without being totally silent. inevitably I let the honesty slip through and it always backfires.
trying to start a business but still struggling with self-discipline. making progress though.

not quite m8, i dont have my saying nigger loicense, whipipo got a long waitin list innit.

self employed really is the best option for most pollitically incorrect ppl. the libruls are so shook by the diversity law industry they are total puppets. member that starbucks thing recently in america? now boris getting heat for the burka thing. its stupid, and i think its going to fall.

You can get by pretty well if you’re attractive and fit. Everyone knows I’m racist and antisemitic. They just call me hitler and we all laugh.

ONE OF US. ONE OF US

Would you still date a girl if you found out she used to be a lesbian?

depends. i am kind of at the point of no hymen no interest desu in terms of long term relationships.
would probably date her if she was hot and then dump her after a while (or just show the slightest bit of nationalism and then they leave you on their own!)

tfw

Attached: 1517173113772.png (1200x1500, 1.3M)