New Holocaust Research reveals increased numbers

Forget the 6 and the 12 million, now we go for 20 million
Will the normies eat it up this time?
>B-BUT GOY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9906771/Nazis-may-have-killed-up-to-20m-claims-shocking-new-Holocaust-study.html

Attached: goy.png (1353x657, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=31Yqgabz0bU
haaretz.com/jewish/how-anti-semitic-is-greece-really-1.5248999
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9BugznGj6bU
twitter.com/siraaronrichard/status/1012045267439378432
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if it's true? imagine pushing people to the point of killing 20 million. Obviously there was a reason.

You mean 20 trillion?

even before I was redpilled I always suspected the numbers to be fabricated. How does a country smaller then Texas have the resources to kill that many people while fighting a war on three fronts?

Attached: 78BD6954-A494-4A32-A95A-C32E0F3AD6E1.png (657x527, 29K)

Whatever the actual number it was not nearly enough

Are jews the only race that charge interest on their dead?

NICE...... i'm really proud of my fellow axis friends
We did really good boys...

Attached: IMG_20180802_163647.jpg (1618x2780, 1.32M)

Bump

>pushing people

you mean "imagine being the sort of cunt who would kill millions for personal gain", don't you?

population of texas 28 million

pre war germany 67 million

plus they had help from all the countries in the east they invaded.

stupid comparison.

German ingenuity?

/thread

Attached: 8372498523.jpg (710x512, 81K)

MUH 20 GORRILION... REMEMBER GOYIM

This is Nazi Germany we're talking about. Extermination of subhumans, be they Slavs or Jews, is the very goal and foundation of Nazi ideology. 1/4 of Poland and Belarus died during the war.

You subhuman poles were next on the line.

since English isn't your first language I wanted to point out that you have been tricked into using a nonsense word. "gorillion" isn't a number. it is a word that actually means "the person using this word is a cunt" sorry that you have been tricked into using it, but know you know.

also about 6 million of that number were polish citizens you know...

>new research
>2013
Slow news day today, eh?

>even before I was redpilled I always suspected the numbers to be fabricated
This desu. Looong before I was Jew woke I was skeptical of the official facts and narrative of the holocaust.

>2013
This is old as fuck and ive seen it on Jow Forums before many times

Doesnt seem unrealistic if you account for Russians they killed ,
Granted stalin probably contributed to their deaths as well.

OY VEY elections are coming up..better UP the 6 gorrilion to 20.. who needs proof

Attached: 154123.jpg (400x400, 12K)

6 mil claim is already debunked. do they really think this will work well for them?

why? the census data shows a 5.7 million drop in european jewish numbers, with no rise elsewhere. there were three million jews in Poland that we have accounts of there being killed, and funny enough, they were not alive at the end of the war. 450,000 Hungarian jews taken to Poland, never to be seen again. ever. 250,000 Romanian jews killed by Romanians. 80,000 Yugoslav jews killed by Yugoslavs. 1.5 million jews minimum killed in Latvia to the Crimea, reported by the nazis in weekly death counts.

what part of this well documented 5.1 million minimum, to 6 million max, probably 5.5 to 5.7 deaths do you have any reason to doubt?

Attached: european jewish numbers.png (553x752, 173K)

Its what happens when your people try to take control over a nation, Moshe.

The Holocaust refers specially to the genocide targeting Jews.

If you were to include other Nazi genocide victims (Poles, Soviet POWs and civilians) the number easily reaches 20 million.

People don't realise that the war in the East was an war of extermination for the Nazis. Soviet civilians would be deliberately starved to death. Millions were deported to Germany to work as slaves in factories, subsidizing on a starvation diet.

yeah, it was documented to be only 5.5 to 5.7 million by the 1950's. But 6 is a round number.

or did you think there was some lower or higher number?

Attached: 1524441014327.jpg (642x571, 99K)

If they killed 20 million Jews we wouldnt have a Jew problem today.

not jewish (also not french before you do the froggy thing)

funny thing is that genocide is not a normal reaction to any political event. It requires a particular mindset - one that allows you to mass murder people who had no connection whatsoever with the political sphere, in countries that were not involved. You really think that the political activities of some jewish people in Germany in 1918 justifies the murder of newborn jewish babies in france in 1944? what kind of twisted mind could put those two together?

I said 6 million was debunked. You said that too. Where is the argument?

no argument, just wondering - most people who say debunked mean it was much lower - you know, the idiots who thinkt he Red Cross had all the numbers, or that the American almanac proves something. Good to know you are on the side of the historians who have been saying that the mass murder of jews was probably only (only!) 5.7 million, but really, does a mere 300,000 shy of 6 make it wrong to use the rounded figure?

nigger

JIDF has arrived

Holy kek

wow the level of debate in here today is low.

Attached: Report_of_the_Anglo-American_Committee_of_enquiry_regarding_the_problems_of_European_Jewry_and_Pales (1700x2200, 267K)

ITT people so egotistical that they think someone will pay to argue with them (even when they are clearly ignorant and incapable of rational debate)

Attached: Report_of_the_Anglo-American_Committee_of_enquiry_regarding_the_problems_of_European_Jewry_and_Pales (1700x2200, 381K)

Remember the 6 quadrillion, goy

>quadrillion
that is actually a number, but you are misusing it. In way that still indicates you are a cunt.

Proof? Oh doesn't exist right my bad....
Nobody was forcefully starved to death.. this only happened in the holodomor made by jews...
The east was hell and everything bombed to the ground including most fields so it was obvious that many millions would starve

Attached: inCollage_20180806_103007333.jpg (1920x2780, 1.73M)

>with no rise elsewhere
Except that's not true. Millions came to New York and millions more to Israel.

So what, who gives a shit, its a war, people die. What makes the Jew deaths that much more important than the other civilians of other ethnicities who were caught in the cross fire and died just the same. You don't see them asking for reparations.
Get out of here you self important kike animals.

fuck off cunt, you won't be a country in 20 years
Another country that won't exist in 20 years.

>Obviously there was a reason.
The jews need it to be about them to keep benefiting from white guilt. While jews do have a history of subversive behavior, fascism is not necessarily anti-semitic. Fascism arises when republics and democracies fail to defend against creeping Marxism. The people will turn to a fascist dictatorship as it is the best tool to crush the dictatorship of the proletariat. This is why we are the greatest enemy of the commies--we meet their violence with violence.

How about it's physically impossible to kill and dispose of 6 million bodies in such a short timeframe and space of the supposed death camps, and the tons of evidence proving the fabrication of the number? why is it so hard to believe the whole thing was and is a perpetuated lie by the Jewish elite in order to be the eternal victims? The state of Israel was built upon that lie, and its war crimes against humanity are covered again and again by their aggresive Nazi-witchhunt.

T. Our minion

Attached: IMG_20180810_165107.png (1920x925, 618K)

>said a greek
Wow that's rare

What's your nationality there?
Also if the holocaust truly did happen as the modern education system teaches, Hitler as well as much of Germany's on average were aware of the 10's of millions killed by Jews in the U.S.S.R. They were also aware of their push for revolution in Bavaria, Hungary, and other such countries. The notion that millions more would be killed if these people were not stopped was likely something that floated through there heads and can you really blame them? If you were aware of the atrocities of the Soviet Union against its own people that you would want to stop that same ethnic group who were trying to bring Communism to power to do the same in other countries.This is not to mention other things the Jews had done and been known for doing over the centuries.

You make it seem so nonsensical and unreasonable. Which is how you've been taught to view it. I personally don't have a weight on the matter. But you calling it unrational, when it was likely a kill or be killed mentality... We can now see what they are doing and it was a kill or be killed scenario as we are now being genocided in turn.

This is to say nothing of what else Jews had been pushing and responsible for pushing at the time.

Even this Rabbi gets it.
youtube.com/watch?v=31Yqgabz0bU

I'd love to see their data for 20 million.

so according to your figures not a single non jewish german was killed by the nazis?

You should be thankful they're charging a low interest rate.

Fuck you OP stop joking around about the holocaust. I lost 5 grandmothers in the Holocaust remember the 20 million

My ten year old told me it was 600 million... no joke, I asked where he heard that. At school

except that is not true. they did not arrive before the war, they did not arrive during the war. they came in the 1950's. from the survivors.

5 million plus people did not turn up elsewhere int eh world in 1945 or at any time afterwards.

not an argument.

it is ok to admit you are wrong.

t. a minion of the US

because Greeks (the aeons old target of jewery) are such supporters of Israel
haaretz.com/jewish/how-anti-semitic-is-greece-really-1.5248999

Around 300k german crippled,spies/enemies ect. Got killed that's not included in the list

Oh yeah....?

Attached: 1533637271856.png (988x790, 400K)

>Forget the 6 and the 12 million, now we go for 20 million

No. It's 6 gorillion.

>How about it's physically impossible to kill and dispose of 6 million bodies in such a short timeframe and space of the supposed death camps,

no it isn't.

there were thousands of camps. The large death camp killing centres only account for about 2 million dead. it is not difficult to kill that many, or to burn them, in the time available.

over a million, approaching nearly two million, were shot or gas vanned in the eastern states, and the majority not burned, or they were burned in situ - often in buildings into which they had been crowded. (think of Oradur sur Glane - that was the work of an SS regiment that had learned the tactic in the east)

people who say that they didn't have enough ovens are simply ignorant. they also had pyres, and they really do work.

also I have yet to see an ounce of evidence of the fabrication of the number...

You're literally retarded.
"Between the Nazi rise to power in 1933 and Nazi Germany's surrender in 1945, more than 340,000 Jews emigrated from Germany"

Also 400.000 Greeks died during the Nazi occupation from starvation, mass executions and forced labor, so we're not fans of the Reich(exclude the Golden Dawn retards)

You all realise we should be pushing the 20 million narrative, right? The more outrageous the easier it is to debunk.

>What's your nationality there?
>Also if the holocaust truly did happen as the modern education system teaches, Hitler as well as much of Germany's on average were aware of the 10's of millions killed by Jews in the U.S.S.R. They were also aware of their push for revolution in Bavaria, Hungary, and other such countries. The notion that millions more would be killed if these people were not stopped was likely something that floated through there heads and can you really blame them? If you were aware of the atrocities of the Soviet Union against its own people that you would want to stop that same ethnic group who were trying to bring Communism to power to do the same in other countries.This is not to mention other things the Jews had done and been known for doing over the centuries.
>You make it seem so nonsensical and unreasonable. Which is how you've been taught to view it. I personally don't have a weight on the matter. But you calling it unrational, when it was likely a kill or be killed mentality... We can now see what they are doing and it was a kill or be killed scenario as we are now being genocided in turn.

Brit/Irish (I was a brit until Brexit, but have rights to irish citizenship adn now use that to make it easier to stay int eh Eu, where I am semi retired, semi working for a UK company that is being raped by Brexit, trying to stop it from going bust. Not really succeeding. Do not start me on Brexit)

as for the rest of your post - yes it is irrational to invade a country a thousand miles away ans kill the peasants, and their children, from fear that some person of the same religion (who you have already murdered) might have succeeded in the political sphere but did not.

mass murdering the children of France and the Crimea is not rational.

why stop there?

Do you believe that people will not pay to argue with strangers on the internet?

The Israeli government literally gives free tuition to students who join propaganda teams.

Dead serious go to DuckDuckGo or something without any bias based on your search history and look it up.

Aren't Jews white

Because jew=religion

Well you can thank italy for that... we told them to let you alone because it would end bad but noooo
Ital ital
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9BugznGj6bU

Attached: 1533809292897.jpg (320x320, 12K)

why not? the fact that isn't included sort of makes your list look untrustworthy.

or at least unusable in this argument - your list simply does not include the right categories. what is it supposed to prove? it does not address the question.

Oy vey

this desu, i got kicked out of the house by my parents for being highly sceptical of the Holocaust despite their families having lived in Amsterdam for hunderds of years and coming out of ww2 pretty much unscaved.

>August 10th, 2067: Shocking new Holocaust study suggests over 6 billion people may have been murdered. Twice. In unrelated news, anti defamation laws have been tightened to include antisemitic counting of the number of people, let alone Jews on earth during the 1930s-'40s

20 million. Lmao, the red cross still says those kikes only lost some 60 thousand, you can't undo history even with Yiddish sorcery

Oy vey Mr. Goldberg. You forgot to put your meme flag on.

They bombed the british embassy thing and 'created' Israel in '46..?

Because for germany in the list it starts at 1939 but those crippled killed ect. Started already right after 1933 that's why
Wiki has an extra part for those... don't complain to me i didn't made it

>You're literally retarded.
>"Between the Nazi rise to power in 1933 and Nazi Germany's surrender in 1945, more than 340,000 Jews emigrated from Germany"

jsut over a third of a million, (many going to other europen states where they then got imprisoned by the nazis again after the war started) equals 5.7 million.

hmmn, maybe my math isn't good, but are you sure you are identifying the retarded person in this conversation?

and you still have not shown that the 5.4 million others went to the USA or Israel during the war...

By the way, newfags, you are replying to SirAaronRichards. He usually starts a holocaust thread with a meme flag and responeds with w french proxy. Pic related is him.

Attached: SirAaronRichards.jpg (528x960, 98K)

double kek

what a chad

You're going to have to provide the proofs for that.
Also Germany and France are next door, Jews are not the children of France or Crimea they are Jews they aren't European. I believe we are likely going to have to agree to disagree on this. If it was a Jewish thing as it was, even in the United States Communism was. And Jews at that time all pushed for these kind of vile revolutions as they did and were willing to kill in and torture as they did in the Soviet Union. To me it is not so irrational. As I said again look at them today, they're killing us off and subverting our countries in a different way.

They were all basically powder kegs waiting to go off. They had already tried in multiple countries. It isn't irrational. He had already tried to remove them and push them to other countries and no one wanted them because they were aware of this. It has nothing to do with their religion they are an ethnic group. Although if you read there holy book you might think differently. I would be inclined to say their holy book is more a reflection of them then something that completely molded them.

bullshit. hitler couldn’t kill a fly.

Does he have a wife, or kids? Parents he's feel bad about having lit on fire for wasting my goddamn time?

>Does he have a wife, or kids?
Doubtful.

twitter.com/siraaronrichard/status/1012045267439378432

Eternal kike strikes back I see.

Attached: 1528989734974.jpg (310x440, 93K)

>I am the smartest person on this thread
Fuck off

such a shoah! the burn it relit the ovens!!

Who could be behind these posts I wonder ?

Attached: 1524145543512.jpg (400x400, 93K)

20 gorillian keks

bump

I am sure Sir Aaron richards will be as amused as I am by your paranoia.

nor am I V

I'm the same "french kike" that has been posting here for over a year.

but I love how ready you are to reach for a conspiracy theory...

Actually we killed all of them, but their Messiah revived them with magic

Attached: fresh.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>You're going to have to provide the proofs for that.

proof of what? that the nazis killed children from France and the Crimea? basic stuff, kid, you need to read more about the subject. Here, have a spoon, I am not holding it for you.

Attached: dr-joseph-goebbels-about-the-jew.jpg (376x395, 29K)

wow you really are some pieces of work.

I live in france you know.

Watching americlaps discuss the holocaust is one of my favourite pastimes.

>I live in france you know.
Doubt.

Is that all you are going to respond to?
Do you even look at what people respond with or do you just continue with the same talking points and entertain no new ideas.

not saying that, but to be honest, most of the idiots on here are pretty obviously idiots

hilarious.

but not as funny as this one

Attached: hitler on arguing with holocaust deniers.jpg (612x792, 176K)