Do American blacks use Jow Forums?

Do American blacks use Jow Forums?

Attached: 2018-04-02-easter-outfit-candace-owens.jpg (640x853, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xVODovYiBcY&t=476s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, nothing to steal or rape on here

Attached: facts.jpg (983x3367, 830K)

no, but they use America and are killing it.

It seems to me that your blacks inhabit the extremes. They are either very cool, talented and awesome, or the most sociopathic, violent pieces of shit imaginable. I'm sure there must be a small number of black Jow Forumsacks who shrug off the casual racism and enjoy the bants.

I remember when Jow Forums was all white.

I remember when the internet was AOL, Yahoo and about 500 000 blogs.

As a psychologist, I can say that her nude heels are a subconscious signal of her desire to be white.

Williamsburg hipster nigs probably do.

This place is like 50% nigger.

Well that's an odd thing to say.

Yes and they’re much more attractive than European blacks.

Attached: 0E104529-57F3-4971-8981-2F498933BC0A.jpg (168x300, 17K)

HTML coding, Altavista and Geocities.

Geocities was based. I have a Neocities site but I haven't looked at it in years. Thanks for the reminder.

Reminder.

Attached: 49857696758348765.png (1000x878, 744K)

No, I d-don't.

Allow me to explain with a picture.

Attached: 1513463999043.jpg (953x772, 290K)

>several "nigger hate" threads and "race realism" threads every day

>Jow Forums DOESNT HATE BLACK PEOPLE!

top kek

>American
>blacks

>Blacks
>Talented
I have never seen a Black person (IRL) talented at anything other than physical activites.
You might have a handful of smart blacks, but they are so few and far between

I always enter deep nostalgia when thinking about those 56k dialup pre-Google days on the internets.. What was your Neocities site about?

I remember searching the internet for hours and hours for crappy emulators for even crappier Japanese Dragon Ball games. Looking back it kind of baffles me how good I was at making shit like that work as a kid not yet 10 years old, especially considering that I didn't really know English back then, much less Japanese.

Every "white" American has on average 56% non white admixture. Most of the time you are speaking to chimps.

niggers are basically native to the united states and have been here longer than most of the white families. amerinogs are quintessentially american people.

*Psssshhhht*
*Gulp*
Yep, they don't make them like they used to. Now, fidonet. That was a real community.
*Sips*

Nigs are good for only two thing, sports and entertainment... hmm i think that is the same thing? so maybe only good for one thing.. they also made for poor farm equipment

Yeah me too, I started lurking dial-up BBS's when I was about thirteen or fourteen, before that I was just a gamer (Sega and Nintendo consoles). One of the first files I downloaded was The Anarchist Cookbook. I also read the chat logs and other stuff about Julian Assange, back when he was known as Mandax. Later I found out that he actually lived near me at that time.

when the internet was mostly dominated by middle class whites among america and europe, just whites in general everywhere i guess, it was a good time. even those that weren't were usually more clever than the average of their own country/race. its funny, its just like our countries, when they were white they were great. now the internet has become a multicultural platform, it just wants to make me kill myself. the internet is pretty much a simulation of what multiculturalism can do - the idiotic are the most loud, freedom is becoming little and nobody gets along.

Facts. There's dumb shit pasta niggers whose grandparents came here from Italy, telling black Africans, that have been here for centuries, to go back to Africa.

Ahh this one is a classic

America is named after an italian, dumb fucking redneck.

Sometimes blacks can seem very sane, though. They are either complete schizos or they have their head screwed on just right. Like Big Joe from 2016.

youtube.com/watch?v=xVODovYiBcY&t=476s

I am a suit-wearing afro having Nig and i use Jow Forums

Okay, so tell us about yourself. What's your political stance? Does the constant racism bother you or nah? What do you get out of Jow Forums?

>meme flag
opinion discarded

I actually had a response to this. If you have two brain cells to rub together, you can figure out why what you said is absolutely retarded.

based meme science

no but their jidf handlers do to data mine me

to be fair, all brown people are. with spics spear heading the whole thing

I want to respect and marry Candace Owens

Candance Cutens gets me absolutely diamonds

I guess.

Attached: 1411817888386.jpg (960x1280, 161K)

Get in line, cunt.
You too.

Attached: QdgzHELh.jpg (826x1024, 81K)

She doesn't give a shit about politics. She's exploiting 'the smart conservative black woman' (which is rare) to get famous and rich. A cynical opportunist.

*narrative

This is where African blacks came from

Attached: 5BD6CB47-77D4-464B-8CC5-1D458D73494E.jpg (935x536, 52K)

all men*

it was women who ruined the internet. before it was men's bantersphere and nerd zone

And you're exploiting the "bitter and stupid finncuck" to get stupid depressed and lonely and broke.

I remember dial-up bbs’

Very nice, impressive. I've got more in common with a Hotep than a white liberal I can say that much.

Attached: DXfFOkAX4AA1tyo.jpg (1200x675, 215K)

Hands off my nigfu, Steve

Attached: 1533828241225.jpg (612x612, 77K)

Haha emulators! I used to play phantasy star on a Sega emulator. And waiting 5 minutes for a nudie picture to download

yes but only the above average intelligence ones who want try and test their intellect against "dumb racists"

This is a strong nostalgia thread

I am an Afro-Cuban so I am both black and a beaner.

Attached: 1405961006619s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

Amerigo Vespuchi

>MFW not understanding the difference between black people and niggers

Attached: 23rd32.jpg (272x185, 8K)

Umm.. Can I get some sauce with that

>at gym, start lifting weights
>notice purse near weight
>whatever keep lifting
>Sheboon walk over picks up purse all huffy
>Give me dirty look
Damn nigra, I'm white.
I'm not gonna steal your purse
I'm gonna steal your culture and housing, and you'll pay me for the priveledge of it

She wanted the BWC you doofus

Black user here, I use Jow Forums sparingly. It's usually for looking at bantz and conspiracy stuff.
I'm starting to think it's affecting me because I ranted to my mother about the media after that stuff with elon musk on twitter.

Attached: black_sweat.gif (640x360, 261K)

...no user, there is something they can steal, your heart. I mean look at that dinidu nuffin qt3.14 in OP's post.

Bison are also quintessentially american, but we don't let them vote or have fulll citizenship though do we?

>makes me think

You’re not telling bison to go back to their own country though u mongo

For any frequent Jow Forums users, Do you genuinely hate black people?
I'm not talking about Crazy Nogs and Sheboons, I'm talking about black people.

I get you, because it happens the same with my grandma when the media tells her something, the worse of all is she believe the (((media))) and start yelling me telling me with things like:
>user you will never gonna have a girlfriend with that attitude
>That's because you don't get out so often from the house
>Stop blabbering silly things, boludo

Attached: 1517528541868.jpg (342x329, 84K)

no, most Jow Forums users just want them outta their country.

America is their country though.

>nigfu
kek

Behold, the 51st state

Attached: map-of-black-areas-in-usa.jpg (634x443, 62K)

Post poofu.

Look I don't give a fuck if they stay in parts of the deep south and keep to themselves, they could have Louisiana or some shit, but putting them on the same level of whites after the 60s was one of our biggest mistakes.

Attached: map-of-black-areas-in-usa.jpg (634x443, 93K)

Lol that's what I just said funny coincidence

Borderline obsessed with her :/

Attached: 33141047_2071586476455868_5707289131474747392_n.jpg (720x720, 40K)

just like how britain belongs to you, mohammed.

Atleast she saved me from atheism

Attached: 29094002_2024563704428268_7363590943590580224_n.jpg (1080x1193, 104K)

Who's that? And is she North Indian?

probably not

Attached: NIG_NOG_Flowchart_FB edition for faggots.jpg (1607x617, 175K)

do you see any brown boards on Jow Forums?

this is the most retarded comic the right has ever produced. You could not shoot yourself in the foot worse than this

This is now a Candace appreciation thread, please gib more photos of her !

Attached: chad_pepe. jpg.jpg (600x600, 38K)