Canada Happening Thread Part 2

youtube.com/watch?v=TKhOEh2YYp8

cnn.com/2018/08/10/americas/canada-shooting/index.html

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45146056

Previous Thread:

Attached: c3da5049-d345-4d03-a694-009934579087.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Attached: wow-its-fucking-nothing-248x300.jpg (248x300, 18K)

forgot to change my flag

>inb4 gib guns leafs

Muslim confirmed

Remember Coulter's law.
The longer it takes to reveal the ethnicity, the more likely that it is a shitskin.

too late nigger

Canadians arent people so its okay.

Got to take work off today because I work in the call center at the mall 1 block down. AMA.

Also they clearly intend to have us come in for our shifts after all this.

Attached: 38838005_2109983039241866_1475412362432348160_n.png (540x960, 143K)

>mfw Jow Forums goes full damage control when it's an incel named Trevor

(donair) sauce

Maple Snake 2.0.

There will be a further crackdown on guns. I believe the office that Atlantic Canadians apply to to get their firearms license(PAL) is in Fredericton. Not to mention the police are the ones who get to decide what guns are restricted or not.

feelsbadman.jpg

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 6.38.53 AM.png (443x251, 71K)

>AMA
Do you know anything relevant about the shooting that has not yet been reported?

May have been a police ambush.

Police now saying two of their own were killed.

fuck canada

>be Canadian
>get shot

Attached: 0AA635A9-609F-4087-AF69-078B5B02C6C8.jpg (471x388, 94K)

With all the spygate shit, active shooter shit feels womp womp

Expect another multi million dollar funeral and cops to become even more aggressive in normal interactions. That makes me feel worse.

Eyewitness said it was a rifle that wasn't semiautomatic. It shouldn't be that bad for gun control. Only about 15 shots.

Possibly two shooters is what I'm being told.

this

>He works at Atelka

I feel so sorry for you user

Y'know, I'm starting to realize how ineffective our cops are up here when it comes to active shooters. This asshole got 2 of them, that guy in Moncton a few years back got 3,some random fuck in Alberta or Saskatchewan got like 4 of them at a farm about a decade ago. We dont really have many mass shootings up here but a surprising amount of them involve dead cops. I mean I'm glad cops up here arent like fucking officer Simon Says down in America, but at some point you gotta think maybe they arent being trained right if multiple are able to get fucked on by 1 guy at a time.

Some other guy on the radio said he heard at least 25 shots

>Live anywhere in the Americas
>Get shot

>tfw live in fredericton

It's not so bad, good benefits and as you can see some fridays off.

REPORTS CONFIRMED, 7 DEAD OFFICERS AND 3 CIVILIANS

Yeah, they are looking for the other one, more cops have arrived

bullshit

Tfw I lived in Fredericton and miss Greco

That's just the nature of an ambush. If someone is holed up in their apartment with a rifle looking down on the parking lot, it's no surprise that he got the jump on them. Law enforcement having rifles won't help in this situation.

There's practically nothing you can do to prevent this. It's very rare for any cop to die on the job here.

I did the training there to make some extra money before I fucked off out of there. Freddy is a nice place though and New Brunswickers are easily the best people. Canada gets shit on a lot but from my experience anything West of NB isn't true Canada.

Did you leave Canada for Ireland?

Some Canadian did that yesterday. It seems to be some kind of shitty meme.

>moldova
i knew this crazy bitch from there when i was living overseas. she'd drunk dial and cuss at me at 5 in the morning many times, then by afternoon already be embarrassed and had to call again to apologize

>Eyewitness said it was a rifle that wasn't semiautomatic. It shouldn't be that bad for gun control.
They will find a way to restrict bolt actions. Just watch.

I did. There are some interesting NB connections here. Irving owns the only oil refinery in the country and I did an engineering degree.

>be Canada
>get shot

lololololololol

Do we know the name of the Saudi sleeper yet?

I suppose a police ambush wouldnt be too hard, thinking about it. Ice a couple civvies and wait for the responders to get the drop on em. Pretty sick stuff, but also incredibly simple.

It was one of those amerixa bump stocks that shoot 1000 rounds a minute!1!

How many casualties?

based Saudis

4 dead so far

This. Have fun being the new target of terrorism leafs. I'm sure all those Muslim immigrants will help you guys out.

So nothing, basically.

>Dead cucknadians
SWEET!
>Dead COP cucknadian
MUH DIIIIICK!

Attached: images (2) kopia.jpg (281x180, 13K)

Sounds about right

>Inb4 muhummud blablablabla

Nah. I just fucking hate your asses. Also, you cheat in hockey to be able to win. Faggots.

did u get raped by sand niggers user

Really makes you think huh?

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-100239_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 395K)

How is your wifes muslim boyfriend doing, has she recovered from the gang rape?

that shit makes me fucking livid

Attached: dangerous.jpg (657x657, 83K)

This is why countries need to start passing laws to get rid of the jews destroying their countries forcing all these immigrants into them, its not the immigrants forcing it, its all the jews.

Attached: 1528467757385.jpg (640x742, 60K)

This

At least he is a human, canadians arent so this shouldnt even be reported all things considered.

Whatever you say Europe's unwanted child.

Attached: 1533733682263.jpg (1011x2239, 956K)

This

Lockdown is lifting, no more threat to the public.

They'll probably restrict all the semi-automatic non-restricted weapons first. It's getting much harder to do because hunters are starting to prefer them and hunters are most of the gun owners in Canada. Not that our gun laws make any sense. Guns get prohibited and restricted solely because they look scary.
I don't know if he shot civilians first. Shooting incidents get a heavy response and they'll break out their rifles. He may have called for another reason and waited for them to get out of their car before shooting. He apparently was shooting out of a basement window.

In the other New Brunswick shooting a few years ago, they guy just walked down the street with his guns and walked into the woods. They police started getting 9/11 calls and went to the edge of the woods where he was waiting for them.
Make it a 3d printed bump stock and you would have a real circus. Ban assault springs.

God damn I hate these fucking creatures more than anything. The mere concept of inherited trauma pisses me off to no end.

Canadians arent human so they can be killed and used by anyone.

probably cops responding to a domestic shooting

This doesn't even make sense as an insult.

>uses gypsies to compare romania to india
>gypsies are indian

Attached: 1528926910740.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

Bro those pics are from my country not Romania

>swede BTFO because hockey
you're alright Swedeboi

2 cops among the dead, no one knows how many people where actually shot, there is a complete media blackout

90% of your country's GDP is remittances from your women being whored out across Europe.

kek

Its not an insult I am just explaining to you that ethnic Canadians, not the newly arrived immigrants, arent people so its okay.

>canadian "shootings"
>only 4 dead

>Fredericton is the capital of New Brunswick province and home to around 56,000 people.
>capital
>56,000 people

what the fuck

Attached: dude what.jpg (238x277, 14K)

>thread moving so fast nobody will notice I polluted it with smelly italian feet

Attached: anchovy smelly.jpg (2916x1800, 1.6M)

Actually its cars and food but I wouldnt expect you to know much.

NB is also over 95% white. It's the only real part of Canada left. Visit some time. It is pols wet dream.

Are you the user who wants to smell his "german cousins feet"?

any moques or shitskin places in the area of the shooting ?
Or is this another Justin Bieber wannabe ?

isn't newfoundland whiter?

>ethnic Canadians
>Europeans
Its funny we're more accepted by Europe than Romania. I travel allover Europe and I know how hated you are among Europeans. Europes unwanted child that is why you are so bitter.

What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of our roaring economy. Get back to me when you're a real country you dracula wannabe gypsy faggot.

n-no...

Besides she lives all the way in brooklyn.

Attached: bismarck smelly.jpg (800x799, 168K)

what happen to our nice, peace loving Leaf...why are you going full crazy of late

Based mick. I'll send you a few PEI potatoes during the next Irish famine.

>, has she recovered from the gang rape?
no need to recover, she begging for it.

was the shooter caught? if so, any names?

the only time I'm interested in what a leaf has to say.

Its also a backwards ass place with nothing going on for it.

fukken russian rape babies in our white house

Okay.
Thats just for gypsies most of the time you will not see ethnic romanians do much crime.

Attached: 1886248572.gif (530x283, 31K)

Saudi arabia?

You live in a country that is importing cocks for the sole reason of filling your women’s vagina

user, I think you need help

You are just mad because you can’t speak Romanian or get a Romanian cutie

>our white house
wrong again, you geographically challenged nigger.

>backwards ass place

Yeah the gay scene is really lacking. I can see why you wouldn't like it here, Mohammed ibn Torontofag .

I can't help it! The feetish infected my entire life! :(

Attached: stinky german lady.jpg (1217x1697, 199K)

Bullshit. Irvine co $$. Alot of old NY wealthy summer up there too.

Sam....

In this thread:

Some retarded Romanian takes thinks the leaf meme is serious and runs with it.
No one thinks your near 3rd world nation is at all interesting or relevant. There's no wonder why we don't give a shit.

Because media doesn't want to discriminate against filthy mussies