[KIMMEL]There are literally families being torn apart as a result of what this president is doing...

>[KIMMEL]There are literally families being torn apart as a result of what this president is doing, and I think that we cannot forget that whether we like his personality or not, his actions are really what matter
>[KIMMEL]You’ve so famously and so powerfully said 'George Bush doesn’t care about black people,' it makes me wonder what makes you think that Donald Trump does, or any people at all?"
>[KANYE]....
What would be your response Jow Forums?

Attached: C8932BB0-67F3-4BBB-9D7A-E9B93A104075.jpg (917x549, 71K)

I hope your kid dies before it becomes another faggot crying liberal like you Kimmel.

Wow...now that’s epic!

shoot the faggot in the face

>it makes me wonder what makes you think that Donald Trump does, or any people at all?
If I were in Kanye's position I'd give my impression of Trump when I met with him in person. Big mistake of Kimmel to give me a stage like that and humanize Trump . No one can deny or refute the description of your own experience.
>He's an actual nice guy that genuinely cares

Honestly, after hearing about that good conservative Dutch woman getting gangraped for trying to defend her borders and committing suicide, I don't quite feel like memeing.

Most of the time, the women getting abused by muslims are liberal, inner-city, white women. These women often hold anti-white, anti-male views, and wish for our destruction, So I lose no sleep when they get their comeuppance.

But when it happens to a woke, conservative, good women? When it drives her to death? idk....

Fuck Kanye and Kimmel and all this kike shit. I want to stalk down and murder the first shitskin I see. There may be no civil solution. There may never be declared an official civil war... perhaps we have to start chimping out too.

Attached: 1524740224254.jpg (540x810, 327K)

>never mind who signed this law in the first place, they don't matter
>and all those kids separated when Obama was in charge, they didn't matter
>BUT FUCK DRUMPF

Literally a democrat propagandist.

Attached: IMG_2848.jpg (1242x2208, 404K)

NotMyFamily# who fucking cares

I'll be tellin him how those same "families" are the ones that will eventually tear the USA apart demographically. And that cannot be allowed. I WILL NOT ALLOW THAT.

President Trump cares about Americans. End of. He don't care if you JEWISH or white, black or Asian. He is for all Americans.

Attached: C v V 2.jpg (1600x754, 115K)

Checked.

Attached: 1523475454895.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

fourth post best post

>Well Jimmy I would ask you in return that if we did not separate the families at the border, would you prefer having the children staying with their parents in jail? Oh, no, you would say, we should not detain them in the first place. But then, I ask, why would you as a smuggler, a drug runner, a gang member, or an operator of a child sex ring not just bring children with you when you cross so you are not detained? Are you for child kidnapping?
>Can you name a single policy targeted directly against black people by the Trump administration?

reviebrah is still more based then that dude that looks like jesus

there are families torn apart every single day by illegals and niggers but these fags apparently don't give a shit about that

George Bush gave more money to improvised African countries then any other president the last 30 years. When American blacks say you don't care, they actually mean "moar gibs for us".

Why are you so pro human trafficking mr. Kibbles? Is it because you need your fresh supply of children to fuck mr. kimmlet? Is that why this topic bothers you so much?

George "im going to crash the economy to put more brown people in houses they cant afford" Bush

I'm getting real tired of shitty comedians thinking that they're activists. Jimmy Kimmel is the worst example of this

George "I'm going to crash this plane...with no survivors" Bush

Attached: 1527861064949.jpg (786x635, 108K)

My response "how do I know you care about black people? Trump has won awards from the black community, have you Jimmy? In fact everyone at home look for Jimmy using off color / sexist jokes and put it under the Twitter hashtag #kimmelisracist"

I'm sorry but stevemrereview > reviewbrah

Do you think Conan is moving to a half hour show because he wouldn't pull his hair out over Trump like the rest of the late night hosts? Seems like the only thing he's willing to get emotional over is guns.

>I'm not looking for handouts Kimmy

...and he NOTICEABLY didnt let Kanye answer?
>what did Jewwmy Kimmel mean by this?

Attached: tumblr_mchhbkZ9Qz1qisfp3o5_250.gif (250x186, 786K)