OH NO

OH NO

Attached: White_American.png (1168x1480, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHhKMu8jrfw
conapred.org.mx/userfiles/files/Enadis-2010-RG-Accss-002.pdf
statcan.gc.ca/eng/dai/btd/othervisuals/other010
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO NO NO NO NO

*inhales*

Attached: White_Canadian.png (1300x544, 33K)

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: White_British.png (542x848, 23K)

I'm more worried about Texas than commiefornian. That's 38 votes at play and would almost surely give democrats an overwhelming advantage.

YES! My creation returns without fail!

>Texas

Attached: 1521036702166.jpg (570x640, 63K)

The kicker? Those white enclave states are full of whites are act like jewish thralls and vote in the same communistic shit that California does.

And that's a good thing.

brb moving to vermont

Fucking disgusting

Attached: 1532123397951.jpg (640x460, 196K)

Wouldn't most Finns be counted as Asian on the census?

muh white master race
>can't even reproduce
This is why brown latinas, pic related, will and are replacing gringoys

Attached: normal girl in north mexico.jpg (1080x1328, 237K)

NO you low end shit people are reproducing so much because you are low iq ingrate trash.

Keep celebrating having more children than you can even support subhuman garbage.

At least the girls will finally be good lookng in USA.

Attached: mean girl in north mexico.jpg (1080x1349, 178K)

>Meanwhile in reality

Attached: jebwife.jpg (195x259, 8K)

Not my fault gringoys can't get anything but the lowest.

Attached: poles in a nutshell.jpg (400x264, 31K)

No. Finland is in Europe.

>put ring on her finger
>she immediately gains 100 kilos

Your shit women are disgusting goblins.

still better than canada

>canada
>2016 census
>78% white
such a lie, its 53%. canada is fucked

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-090122.png (1080x1920, 185K)

Until they transform into goblinas as they age.

Isn't that more due to people simply listing "Canadian" as their race? I can't imagine Canada being further gone than us, even after three years of Trudeau.

>people simply listing "Canadian" as their race?

Are you fucking serious?

theres no way in hell texas was 87% white in 1950, and you know this

Bullshit faggot.

How many spics do you think lived there before the war?
IT WAS A TINY AMOUNT.

dios mio...el desastro genetico...

Attached: 1533326261914.jpg (960x720, 168K)

Yes, 10 Million people consider themselves "old stock" Canadians and list themselves as "Canadian"

That is pathetic.

>list themselves as "Canadian"
so do chinks and poos

these people think they are just as Canadian as you
youtube.com/watch?v=eHhKMu8jrfw

no..they don't

What's so unbelievable about it? There were 5,000 Mexicans in Texas in 1836. The "Tejano" thing is a complete myth. Texas as a territory was always a majority Anglo settlers. Before that, it was completely uninhabited.

Canadian is not a race, it is disgusting that white people have been so shamed they don't want to admit they are white.

yes, yes they do.

if they want gibs no then they are street shitters but if they wanna not get deported then theyre canadian

believe what you will

It's not that. It's people who are usually 3+ generation Canadians who have grandparents and great grandparents of different European ancestries

stay delusional. maybe try getting out of the basements and talking to people? go outside, see what "Canada" is really like? you wouldn't believe such garbage if you actually talked to a brown person one time

>everyone I disagree with on Jow Forums is a neckbeard virgin incel who doesn't leave his house

I'm at work right now faggot

Is this the new shaming tactic?

I am seeing it used everywhere now.

>new hampshire
>92% c. 2010
>people whining about it being 94% in 2018
Is it possible some states are recovering? Would it be due to increasing birth rates or white flight?

then work instead of posting on Jow Forums you degenerate

You get some free time at lunch and when you you're in a managerial position with your own office

>can't even reproduce

For the past several years the Mexican birthrate has been imploding. Since Obrador wants to legalize abortion I expect that Mexican births will probably drop below 1.5 million by 2024.

conapred.org.mx/userfiles/files/Enadis-2010-RG-Accss-002.pdf

>average north mexico girl

According to this source more than 3/4 of the mexican population describe their skin color as "dark skin". Since North Mexico has been progressively browned by South Mexico your image is bullshit.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-10 Demographics of Mexico - Wikipedia.png (708x320, 20K)

Utah would still be 95%+ white if morcucks didn't adopt nigger and spics babies.

there's some sort of anti-nigger protective forcefield around New England

It is because New Hampshire is too expensive and doesn't have enough welfare or jobs for shitskins to move there. All of Upper New England is suffering from the population moving away, while those remaining don't have enough kids to keep the population up. Shitskins have no reason to go there- there aren't even large farms there like there are in places like Kansas so there's nothing for mexicans to do.

Which is why only 15% of Hartford, CT is non-Jewish white people right?

Still too much white % in most states, that needs to change quickly

You send us your fat smelly dumb brown trash. Cute mexican girls stay in Mexico.

What is up with Connecticut anyways? Any populated area there is full of nogs.

tfw 77%

do you guys have sauce on his? because if your average 2036 per region it is much less tahn the 66% percent overall canada 2036, where is this data coming from?

Attached: 1480495798605.jpg (685x960, 53K)

>brown latinas
whitest mexican I ever saw

Source is statistics produced by the Canadian government:

statcan.gc.ca/eng/dai/btd/othervisuals/other010

>ny
>93%
I fucking hate the Statue of Liberty

It's worth pointing out that unfortunately Jews were and are counted as White. This influences the results in NY.

He's just one of those retarded "mexico is actually whiiiiiiiiite" posters but calling them brown specifically so that Americans will say "but that girl looks white".

Actual stats taken by the mexican government on self-described skin tone finds that 75% of mexicans use terms like oscuro (dark) to describe their skin while less than 25% use terms like blanco (white) or claro (clear) to describe their skin.

>a myth

5000 people out of a total non-native population of less than 20,000 is huge you fucking retard.

In 1950 spics were counted as white you dumbfuck texan beanerkin

source?

Official census data. Why do you think "census" is included?

Thanks!

Attached: 1480496107174.jpg (1224x816, 41K)

>tfw your state is just as white as in 1950

Protip:. If you live in a shithole, nobody will come

maine master race

>SC got whiter since 1950
There is some hope at least.

>Whites too intelligent to reproduce

Attached: 1520800005089.jpg (866x900, 117K)