Mods ban you on every site you go on

>mods ban you on every site you go on
>can only post on gab
>inventor of windows threatens to delete gab because of your posts
>gab CEO yells at you even though you’re one of his 5 paying customers

Why does Patrick Small have such a hard time on the internet?

Attached: CCC5ACB2-7E42-4038-9B69-89ACA0C12D9A.jpg (899x880, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gt9CiMGerwE
youtube.com/watch?v=YH1DpwdkCiA
youtube.com/watch?v=MA2D48x9Kkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Patrick Little is a good man, faggot. He names the jew and people he approaches for the most part, listen. Younger people esp. are more receptive.

youtube.com/watch?v=gt9CiMGerwE

>Why does Patrick Small have such a hard time on the internet?
Maybe because he calls (((You))) out and (((Your))) kind who control the internet don't like that.

Attached: 7796a707e52772945d582c4660469e305a84b78279ee76cbc6f495297720f94e.jpg (600x693, 45K)

Attached: 1531243908529.gif (281x224, 3.97M)

Guy went full Rockwell. Can’t be doing that shit.

Can I get a quick rundown on what this guy did?

Attached: 1530475214850.png (246x205, 14K)

Watch some of his streams, look at the reaction in pic related, not bad at all.

Attached: o1.png (1432x992, 2.24M)

You shills better stop with your whole game against Patrick, otherwise your punishment on the day of the rope will be more severe.

He's seriously getting shit from gab?

It's funny how much more effort the jewish tech industry is putting into censoring people. I can't believe the internet, once loved for being non-commercialized has had the bulk of its traffic herded into a few websites run by massive corporations that will censor what it will and manipulate the public through algorithmic science.

Other reaction to him naming the jew all out in the open.

See
youtube.com/watch?v=YH1DpwdkCiA

Quick rundown
>Ran for senate on platform promising to remove jews from power against Diane Feinstein
>Will run for president 2020
>Currently names the jew like Rockwell did

Attached: h1.png (1864x982, 2.41M)

He posted a thing about how much he hated Jews on Gab, and Gab's cloud host (Microsoft) sent a letter to Gab's founder saying "Delete this gabs immediately or we will shut your site down".

Thanks for the rundown Swedebro, is much appreciated.

Guess life is tough when the Deep State pulls your racket out from under you. Nothing of value has been lost

Attached: 1531977626619.png (1110x590, 572K)

>Project Veritard

He did more than that, he actually called for committing crimes (destroying holohoax memorials) and threatening crimes is not protected by the first amendment

Gab is controlled opposition kike and Andrew Torba is a little bitch.

Pat Little is likely controlled op as well, but he at least took a little time to consider the ramifications and ultimately didn't delete his posts.

Alex Jones, Gab, Defense Distributed... I think these are all Controlled Op. Ive seen the way everything has been unfolding and I'm certain they are all working together to push censorship, while pretending to fight against it, but not really doing shit.

Alex still didnt put commenting on his site. He runs Wordpress, it would literally take 2 seconds to turn commenting on. But he doesnt want the normies being redpilled in the comment section. They are attempting to control the narrative on the fight for free speech.

Alex still hasnt filed a lawsuit and never will. Why? Because, lawsuits are real. Kikes dont do real.

yes it is, because it wasn't an imminent lawless action. one gab actually was just about how he hated jews -- microsoft wanted this gab removed.

the other tweet said that he challenged anyone to take a sledgehammer to a holohoax memorial within 12 months or he would do it himself.

considering the fact that death threats against GOP politicians never get removed and threats against Confederate statues never get removed, it's silly to pretend that Microsoft's moral outrage would cause them to shut down gab because of one guy's gab.

Calls for violence ARE protected speech, you just cant say anything that is likely to cause people to go commit a crime immediately. Also, look at the fucking Left. They encourage criminal activity every fucking day.

If the Jews attack him, he must be doing something right

Or he's controlled opposition. The Jews control all sides.

>the Jews attack him
>he must be doing something right!!1
Exactly how new are you, mr English teacher?

Fuck off shills get out of the back of my honorary aryan

Attached: alternate_byzantine_flag_by_nikephorosdiogenes-d8jyqi3.png (900x506, 452K)

damn she looks nice, fashy and clean

>my little monkey needs protection, he can't stand up for himself
lmao stupid polackenlümmel

Nigger stop shitposting and consider helping your brothers in south africa instead of attacking an ally

>an actual nigger calls me a nigger

Attached: adriaantjeeeeeee.jpg (500x371, 120K)

One if the two posts should be removed, no ban needed though.

I don't trust anyone. All I know is that a whole lot of shit is going down and I'm ready to start killing motherfuckers. Fuck all these actors.

This. That's against US law. Though Microsoft claimed it was phishing, which is B.S..

>the law is applied indiscriminately, regardless of ideology

Attached: ImadeaveryadultandpermanentdecisionandnowImustliveeachdayputtingaforeignobjectinmybodytopreventitfro (216x234, 66K)

It was a direct call to violence (by him), not indirect. Direct calls to violence are in violation.

oh god, that file name

Attached: 1533908838527.jpg (471x388, 94K)

Don't worry is he gets attacked physically he is our guy if he is out in the streets he is our guy if he care for normies he is our guy

Kill all the Jews!

>Direct calls to violence are in violation
No they arent...

Im about to cancel my internet and start a mass propaganda campaign.

checked
Be very careful user if you loose once and don't get media attention, like little did immediately you are done for the kikes will send in a hit man and kill you or capture you which is even worse. Now remember you must be ready for it and don't show your power level entirely

I wish I was there so I could spit in his fuckin face...

This is why fascism is the only answer. The forest remains free only so long as the king's rangers patrol it, or someone who has no interest in it being free will take it.

ya sure schlomo you'll do that like i would love to hit on your big and crooked nose

CHN's newest stream!!!
topics include
>zionism
>jews
>alex jones censored
>sam hyde
>good comfy music
>deep red pills
> lots of humor and bants

i believe you faggots will approve

youtube.com/watch?v=MA2D48x9Kkc

Become BASED, Like Bellagio Sampler,,,,,

Attached: Gtwhen+you+have+to+study+for+the+important+test+in+_155c6b54740fb7e9fab34cba9e693071.jpg (670x730, 120K)

south africa deserves to burn

Little is a big idiot. I bet the guy has some serious mental problems.