Sarah Jeong Hate Thread

Sarah Jeong Hate Thread

Attached: jeong-768x406.jpg (768x406, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MA2D48x9Kkc
youtube.com/watch?v=ib07Bwnarmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok but only for two minutes ok??

Just put the tip in, ok? Just the tip now.

Attached: BOOTY.jpg (540x689, 26K)

Hope you lads are ready to lose your balls.

Attached: Sarah Jeong 3.jpg (1024x517, 94K)

she just wears her BWC fetish on her sleeve

Shes a cutie, 8/10 would racemix.

Hol up, it's white people that make public transportation non-serene? This lady should have been a rocket scientist.

I’ve never met a sane Korean woman. Just saying.

what's with these gooks and their insane white people fetish. not even the imports, either. a friend of mine lives in south korea and he said he's drowning in gook puss.

it's actually an insane glut of chinks that come by the dozen, refuse to travel as far back into the train as possible, and refuse to remove their backpacks.

they have no spatial intelligence or cognizance of other people's existence. complete locusts.

Why would you hate her? I pity her. She's a miserable example of the species, stuck rooting around in her intellectual squalor, unable to effect any meaningful change in her life, but just smart enough to tap into powers of rationalization to build a lie that she's doing good in the world.

Give me that white cum, daddy

Attached: 20180810_081546.jpg (1063x1089, 276K)

That bitch eats fried eels.

She sucks
White dongs

I want to splash acid in her smug gook face

Hi Sarah, don't forget to change the date on any caps so it looks like we started it.
We know you love us really.

Attached: totally_NOT_racist.png (637x750, 103K)

She just needs another white boy to piss in her mouth and choke her until she passes out.

you can't fight degeneracy with degeneracy

CHN's newest stream!!!
topics include
>zionism
>jews
>alex jones censored
>sam hyde
>good comfy music
>deep red pills
> lots of humor and bants

i believe you faggots will approve

youtube.com/watch?v=MA2D48x9Kkc

Become BASED, Like Bellagio Sampler.

Attached: 4EBEEAB800000578-6018907-image-a-43_1533206114554.jpg (634x634, 70K)

>Would rape and dump in field

she has to go back to korea. preferably North

I'm not offering good advice. That comes later.

Attached: SarahJoo7.jpg (1080x1204, 706K)

Some chink cunts were on the train the other day slamming their bags into everyone as they walked down the aisle, no apology or any acknowledgement of their behaviour. I fucking hate chinks.

She was last weeks fad. This week it's about Alex Jones. Any guesses on what next weeks event will be to keep the sheep in a state of confused conflict?

Attached: ThisIsAmerica.jpg (512x1024, 147K)

Attached: 1533353972008.png (885x516, 84K)

Will pope Francis canonize Sarah Jeong

Attached: 1533353797555.png (900x515, 138K)

She's like the kid in class who is normally good except for when you have a supply teacher.

she was clearly just responding to trolls!

She’s just a tesumdara who wants some “white tears” if you know what I mean. Make my dick cry babe~

Attached: 3E8991AD-FAC8-4B65-8EAB-0C401A5A90C3.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

you. are. too. kind.

>its a Jow Forums spergs out over a literal who on social media episode

tesumdara

St. Sarah of Korea, the savior of people of color (except Naomi Wu).

>social media
NY Times, pinnacle of Deep Media Viper pit.
a worthy target

Has this Bitch been fired yet?

Fried eel is tasty tho

>what's with these gooks and their insane white people fetish. not even the imports, either. a friend of mine lives in south korea and he said he's drowning in gook puss.

White guy in SK, can confirm. It's a double edged sword, after a couple years they all start to look like soulless aliens. I need to gtfo to a white country.

They're out there, but I suspect most are in Korea. Living as an extreme racial alien for an extended period of time is bound to fuck you up psychologically in some way or another.

You idiots are going to turn her into a martyr.

You should really be focusing on NYT

>would passionately rape under the pale moonlight

Pfff.... asians tend to have gross flat feet.
But yeah, once she is raped by the niggers she seems to love so much.

What a pathetic piece of shit. You realize youre essentially a nigger kike hybrid.

>no asian gf to dip her used socks in my ramen

Attached: sad flandre.jpg (782x1000, 341K)

She's getting away with it because she's cute!

A lot of white guys fantasize about having sex with an Asian chick, while the Asian chick verbally abuses them with racial slurs.

Ex. "You fucking white devil honky! Tag that ass you oppressive colonizer!"

U mad Kim?

I've had women literally try to pick me up off the street. Don't hate the player, hate your women who enable the game.

I used to feel sorry for you dorks, until I started going on Jow Forumsasianmasculinity and I realized that if the situations were reversed, you'd be doing the same thing with white women.

It's pathetic how asian men invariably put white pussy on a pedestal while simultaneously demonizing white men for existing. Fuck off ricenigger.

can confirm this but the men are some of the biggest bros.

>She's getting away with it because she's cute!

She's a 3/10 on a good day, hard 2/10 normally. I wouldn't let her clean the cum from the bottom of my hairy sack.

Sarah "Jew Jizz Guzzlin'" Jeong

Source for that quote?

this koreabro knows. too bad white men have been so far beaten down that they are so eager to fuck ugly as fuck asian girls who would never get a second glance from guys from their own countries

does anybody think we can simply fix this sjw disease if sarah simply got her disgusting cheesy korean pussy fucked real good?

it's like fixing gays with testosterone - they self correct immediately.

Haha ya

literally

>silly boys teehee

Attached: 45634634567347.png (913x575, 96K)

I don't know, she claims to have a white bf, post him and let's judge.

>be Asian girl
>get tons of attention from white men
>be ugly Asian girl
>get no attention at all, despite all the hairstyles and makeup you have tried

I think she has this sort of problem. She gets probably not even a tenth of the amount of attention any Asian cutie would get

Remove makeup for honest gook appearance

Attached: 1533687887646.jpg (590x543, 57K)

Attached: Screenshot_4-16-2015.png (587x143, 11K)

wt

youtube.com/watch?v=ib07Bwnarmg
THREAD THEME

lol, I'm a white guy in korea. Asian girls have lost all appeal.

I'm sure she gets her pussy plenty smashed by big white cock. The solution is racial segregation.

She should get a Korean husband. White men should get white wives.

How some chink and korean females are so notably repugnant? No other asian chicks behave like that, even some mongols from central asia look decent compared to how leafs and burgers describe gook females/

Im in 2nd ID and i see you pencil necks all the time.

this is all projection. she is literally a new york city 2 out of 10 on her best day. even girls who are 8+/10 dont get ogled on the subway because guys want to play it cool.

times up incels

Attached: 287592579382.png (921x520, 87K)

why the fuck are you in Korea?

Now imagine her in 20yrs. And Korean women have a reputation of looking younger than their actual age.

...does she have a foot fetish?

Attached: Capture.jpg (488x662, 104K)

who is this slant eyed bitch and why should I care what she has to say?

>what is low sexual dimorphism?
It’s so true

>

Attached: Captureb.jpg (931x574, 90K)

Gooks are androgynous as fuck. Put some makeup on an average looking male chink and I guarantee you'd have a hard time telling his sex. Weird shit.

When POC can't get a degree in medicine or math, they go to shitposting in real life to get attention.

What's the name for this particular mental illness?
It's like solipsism mixed with comical race obsession. "Everything revolves around me and white guys, all of whom are looking at me", basically.
>here's my opinion on breaking bad and also white people
>here's some thoughts about the sun and also white people
>everything I crap out on here is viewed by all white people, who are obsessed with me
oh, and of course
>my sexual preference is white people

hahaha she loves it when white men look at her
thats where all this shit comes from, she hates herself for loving white men.

Attached: 1532994377424.jpg (650x637, 119K)

narcissism + sjw-esque politics and mentality + feeling inferior because of something

waiting for her twitter ban for "hate speech"....

>Im in 2nd ID

This is meaningless to me.

>and i see you pencil necks all the time.

Fucking kek, what are you, military? I boxed a bunch of military fags in college- you niggers were gay as hell. I ran faster than you, did more push-ups, more pull-ups, and you faggots would gas out after one round and then I'd just beat on you tired ass bitches.

You think you're tough because you work a walmart tier job. Fuck outta here bitch. I've been up to the military base in itwaeon to fuck one of your soldier bitches and you dumbshits are stupid and ugly as fuck.

long story but it's a work thing.

If you replace white with jewish or black twitter would immediately remove the post.
Why is this shit so fucking one-sided IT'S INFURIATING CUNTS

>lol, I'm a white guy in korea. Asian girls have lost all appeal.

Actual contact will cause that. Bucketheads are insane so there's that.

Its called being an overpriviledged woman in a modern Sodom and Gomorra.

Attached: ching chong.png (512x338, 190K)

Wow, your standards are rock bottom.

Recently I have been putting up posts which bring the craziest people out of my friends list. I dont want fascists on my friends list. I don't care if you know me in real life. You won't anymore. If you want to be deleted go ahead and comment your real inner thoughts so I can squash you like a roach. The second i find your your a fascist you are gone.

It needs a catchy name though, "POC syndrome" maybe, because only the sort of privileged Westerner who use the term "POC" to describe themselves and take claim of the voices of billions of people around the world (all far worse off than themselves, of course) would be the sort to obsess over the group that's given them everything.

Also, why are 2nd-3rd gen immigrants so fucking ungrateful? I don't even see how academic indoctrination could override the common decency behind showing gratitude, I think we're getting a bad bunch.

Recently there's been a lot of low-effort bullshit on Jow Forums

Attached: 35353126463535.png (884x552, 89K)

I think they're desperate for an identity and it makes them act out.
>ungrateful immigants
It's only the non-whites who act like this. My grandparents came here from Sweden.

no kidding.

You are mentally ill.

>It's only the non-whites who act like this. My grandparents came here from Sweden.
Right, really it's post-65 immigration, which makes sense.

>Korean
Literally the most cucked and pathetic breed of Asians. Chinks are mostly subhumans due to Communist indoctrination but at least they have a sense of grandeur, Nips and Taiwanese are usually okay, Viets might be criminals but they are usually quite tough due to military history, Philippines are closer to Westerners due to historical reasons and Thais had a proper fascist regime and got away with it. Korea however was a bitch to China for centuries, then to Japan and nowadays they mindlessly copycat American “culture” by being feminists even in their own country and dressing up as niggers and singing nigger-tier tunes in their gook language. Oh, and without plastic surgery their women are the ugliest of all Asians by far.

again who is this slant eyed bitch and why should I care what she has to say?

Some cunt the NYT hired BECAUSE of her tweets and not in spite of them. Bad enough that they recently fired someone for less, but this is who they want to broadcast to the nation, shaping the opinions of plebes.

thanks I can't keep up with all the bullshit. let me guess they fired a white male and they hired this stupid ching chong

>squash you like a roach

I love leftist power fantasies. Don't kid yourself, you're clicking a button you useful idiot

When shit hits the fan Asians will be the first victims, way before the whites as they lack numbers but have wealth. Asian leftists in white countries are the worst type of overcompensating useful idiots, especially because whites usually have nothing against their race if they integrate somewhat.

iirc they actually fired some TERF or something for not being down with the trannies. Or maybe it was a feminist who didnt like gays in general idk, but it was a white woman.

Juche + Jeong = Jeongche

Attached: 1000blackmensj.png (886x467, 76K)

hopefully this shit just pushes white women more right wing

Wow, she still seems very angry about that white guy who dumped her

No. The fact that she hasn't speaks volumes about NY Time's values and true colors (pun inteded).