Traditional marriage is the hallmark of white society however something lately has been bugging me...

Traditional marriage is the hallmark of white society however something lately has been bugging me. How can we regain what was lost with weak men having children? Would it not make more sense to have multiple women with a strong man than one average or weak man with a woman who only tolerates his existence?

Attached: 1531381532130.jpg (577x770, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENnAa7rqtBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1533040749312.jpg (999x1000, 78K)

Made for BBC

Attached: DbG3slxW0AApYIs.jpg (799x1200, 71K)

sorry, what did you say OP? I got distracted

Attached: 1530308527454.jpg (803x552, 46K)

>Would it not make more sense to have multiple women with a strong man than one average or weak man with a woman who only tolerates his existence?
What you're suggesting is polygyny, and advanced civilizations avoid it because you can't extract men's surplus labour if most become unproductive due to the lack of incentives to participate in society. Also the ongoing danger of frustrated men rebelling.

Polygamy is mutually exclusive with traditional marriage you brainlet.

Look mom! I posted it again! XD

Attached: 1436517876260.png (352x288, 193K)

>multiple women with a strong man

Enjoy you're retarded inbred children because that's what polgamy gets you

Attached: Inbreeding rate by country.jpg (584x374, 82K)

are you fucking stupid? Read the OP again. He's asking about alternatives to TM to rebuild his ideal version of a white race. (hint, he's 14 year old thinking he's an incel.)

youtube.com/watch?v=ENnAa7rqtBM

No men with harems would only result in single moms, women not having children at all(because some will use contraception to avoid the first option), and lots of resentful betas who aren't invested in society because they have no stake in the future. This is why monogamy is a hallmark of a successful society.

Attached: 1532815394535.jpg (790x600, 53K)

i would B in that 2

There's no way to regain previous marriage systems without anything short of revolution or a societal collapse at this point. The media and government are entrenched and against it.

Polygamy is healthy and natural.

Strong men attract and maintain multiple women, passing on strong genes.

Monogamy used to, but no longer supports the incel, women just fornicate until they die now.

>Would it not make more sense to have multiple women with a strong man
absolutely, I will make the sacrifice and impregnate multiple woman and will also handle the attached responsibilities.

Attached: 175631223000202.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

>Fornicate until they die.
You mean at 40?

strong man with higher IQ.... these aren't qualified.

Attached: ghnKYS.png (368x342, 186K)

Attached: 54654321354.gif (500x281, 1.83M)

Yes.

Until they die of cervical cancer or just neck themselves.

The happiest guys I know both married their high school sweet heart and have a couple of kids. Married the person they lost their virginity to. The bond they have with their partner must be so strong... sigh. I resent that my parents sent me to a public school with a bunch of niggers. I could have met my sweetheart if I went to suburban school. Now I'm 28 and just sleeping around aimlessly

>be strong zug of tribe of the 20
>all the 10 females of tribe of 20 like zug
>the other 9 are males and do all the tasks while zug pass his seed
>hehe life is good for zug
>zug wakes one day at the middle of the night sorrounded by the 9 other males
>they club zug to death then proceed to share the women
>muh polygamy is natural

this is why lions are no at the top of the foodchain, retard.

Is this a girl (male)?

Hypergamy with only the strongest men was the de facto rule for the first tens of thousands of years of human history, but we still have weak men and weak women.

Yes a strong man with multiple women. Weak fathers suck.

Fpbp

The only times when polygamy was ever tolerated in the west was usually after a particular war or conflict that resulted in large reduction of the male population, and it was a only temporary. I think White people are particularly more inclined to monogamous relationships.

By throwing undesireable babies in pits again

Attached: download (13).jpg (327x154, 8K)

Just came here to stare at white bunda.

Sage.

No, we aren't monkeys.

The problem with polygamous societies is that it leaves a bunch of men left over. They have no reason to work and every reason to fight, so such societies are always at war.

I saw that in Afghanistan.

(Polygamy in wartime as a temporary measure, like the Mormons, is something different.)

This is actually why feminists love Islam. According to Jesus, divorce culture and thot culture are really the same thing as polygamy.

If women get their way, they pair up with one man and society falls apart. If men get their way, it's monogamous relationships and society gets better.

based and white.

>big booties are a stereotypical white fetish
How retarded are you guys?