Alt-right/New Right drama thread

What the fuck happened to the other TRS podcasts? Did they really just shoah TYH and The Fatherland etc?
-----
What happened to "The Daily Shoah", its now TDS? I cant see how this re-brand will help them win more friends.
-----
Also, what happened to the forums? Are they nuked or just behind the paywall?
-----
Did Spencer really cuck Greg Conte as MovementCritic alleged? No heard anything out of either of them for a while now.
-----
Why has Greg Johnson not been on TDS for a long time now? I know Mike is cool with Faulk despite being gay, so it can't be that.
-----
Why does Collin Liddel hate Mike for having a Jewish ex-wife but still derides TRS for being too nazi?

I used to follow the scene very closely but fell away recently, plus, thing have got more fragmented and secretive. Whats been happening?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bC60N5HCgXA
anonfile.com/poorfagsbtfoTDS
youtube.com/watch?v=oyC5J6wiW8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're FUCKED now that Sven quit

Sven has not quit as far as I know.

But I can imagine him being the reason why the other shows got pulled. Any comment from other TRS shows on this?

wtf carl

Sven emailed me from the @TRS address like a week ago...for whatever that's worth.

When did Sven quit?

Also why get rid of the Fatherland. It was pretty good. I can understand getting rid of the fringier type stuff but some of them were alright. I like paranormies and poz button. Also what the fuck ever happened to the war room?

I want to know wtf happened to the site.

If its behind a paywall, regrettably, my interest is zero.

Mike Enoch is interesting to listen to and surprisingly strong in debates a la IBS, but not interesting enough to pay money to hear. He needs to go out and gain more exposure instead of limiting his audience at this stage.

The Fatherland didn't get pulled from the top down. There were concerns from each of the individual guys about getting doxed after they were mentioned in a couple articles and their PayPal got shoah'd. Brayden quit because of a move and change in jobs, and he felt he was too at risk with their newly found media coverage, and that was basically the last straw to holding it together. Ryan, Joe, and Coach all put their families and local pool party involvement above the show, and Jim is too busy with his new job and move to keep things running without a reliable and competent executive producer. I'm not sure about TYH, but the Fatherland collapsed inward, not being attacked from the top.

The Fatherland didn't get shoah'd, they had issues keeping a crew together and scheduling after the producer needed to bail for personal reasons and the regular panel backed out because of risk of being doxxed after a couple articles featuring them were written. Jim will probably get back to it in some capacity if he can straighten things out and get a new producer. It's a shame, they were the best show on the network.

Thanks for the info.

The Fatherland was fucking boring though but I really miss TYH. Any comment from Anglo or that greek incel? They were comfy as fuck

Tales from the trough and wang show 5 star comedy

I don't know, have you tried reaching out to Himmler? He's usually not too hard to get ahold of.

Need HH.

I dont use social media and I am not about to start.

Can anyone confirm if all 3rd party shows got booted from TRS? Some say yes, some say its behind the paywall. Well, which is it?

Something strange is definitely going on, this does not look like just "technical difficulties"

Anybody knows if Mike and the Mad Wop got posted here

>August 9, 2018 by Mike Enoch

>There was a slight problem at the begining, but generally speaking the show was completed as promised.

This is just to strange

Attached: MIke-and-the-mad-wop-retro.png (1200x859, 1.01M)

Yeah i heard he supposedly got the "flue" in august!

Jewkim ruins everything

Figures considering he's stolen valor

TRS addresses what's going on with TRS in the latest mike and the mad wop

tldr: they gotta stay ahead of the pack if they dont want to end up like alex jones and are restructuring

all podcasts will prob continue at the very least for now on their own afaik

Who got dat link? or excerpt

>afaik
Now we definitely need that show

Last night on Mike and the mad wop, all Mike said was they're having g technical difficulties, and that everything will be back to normal soon. Also Sven called in and sounded less spergy than earlier in the week so I'm sure he's still on board. I assume it's a matter of security and that's why it's all so hush hush

They removed the sieg heils from the outro song

Most of the time, they've used the studio-recorded version of the song. After Mania 1 and 2, they used the recordings of the crowd singing along for a few weeks, then switched back.

post the show

Jim was cozy I send him a christmas card with some $

forum you have to be a long time and active member, you cant join as a random anymore

KIKE ENOCH WIFE MAKE BEST BAGEL AND WHINE YES

theyll be back up soon apparently.

paycuck here, no 3rd party shows behind it either

>tfw when a nigga can't get some Hate House

no, and reported to Svenpai

all I want to know is why all the audio-files break midway through, can't finish any of my podcasts

Attached: 1508070183185.jpg (640x600, 27K)

OY GEVALT

youtube.com/watch?v=bC60N5HCgXA

Attached: trs roseanne.jpg (252x254, 27K)

They should simply update their homepage with a wee update about what's going on. Info is what websites are for.

Strike and Mike is the only good show on the TRS network now and even the episodes of that one is a hit or miss. It just seems like everybody is burnt out big time especially Sven. Sven is probably going to snap.

I don't really see TRS lasting by this time next year. I imagine sometime between then and now that the fatigue will get to them and the whole thing will implode.

Didn't they end up like Alex Jones last year when they were banned from everything on the internet?

I hope This Week in White Genocide and The Paranormies remain. They're my faves

I havnt listened to paranormies for years, tell me lad, what happened to that british guy who did the goth music? Is he still redpilled?

post the last mike and mad wop

They are "rebranding" and doing the same thing "kentucky fried chicken" did when they became "KFC".
>Shapeshifting kikes are going to shift shapes.
they are going to have to go out and recruit more dupes for ther cult. "TDS" is vague and confusing for those not in the know. It sounds mainstream. They are vying now for InfoWars' spot now that it's vacant.

it costs ten bucks, stop being a poor nigger

Stop posting this same gay thread 5 times a day.

go back to a cuck thread, this is serious news faggot

not giving them any info before we know wtf is going on

should have gotten in with crypto when the forum was still up, have more agency lad

They had a guy from the Sweden Democrats on this week. It's obvious they changed the layout just to appear "normal" and mainstream so the swedcuck media don't paint the sweden democrats as racist nazis.

It's pretty fucking obvious. If the break up was real, we would have a flamewar with content creators starting tweeter feuds instantly.

Attached: 12072632_719674924831393_4075208957995952773_n.jpg (342x409, 12K)

The TRS guys are keeping everything in-house now, they're going to be launching a new line of super male vitality pills and super beets, with a free pair of oven mitts and a photo of Mike's naked kike wife with every purchase.

The rebranding is an attempt to get syndication and the ability to have more than Spencer and Anglin as guests.

>He needs to go out and gain more exposure instead of limiting his audience at this stage.
The problem is people avoid debating him because he destroys them.

Post mike and the mad wog

just got red pilled
there is no rebranding possible as long as our (((enemies))) are in charge of anything in my opinion

its ok. I didn't know about the Jews either until I was 45 years old...

Not even Styx would let Enoch say the full name of TDS on his channel. The rebranding isn't about becoming something different or censorship, rather it's about being able to reach out further to spread their ideas. If a stupid name change is all that's needed for that to happen, then so be it.

do any of you people even believe half the shit you are saying

dunno, maybe DL the whole thing?

lots of people are getting red pilled lately
not going to work if people like amren are demonized by our enemies trs does not stand a chance just like the alt right in general
> in fact i believe it would be seen as cucking and genZ hates cucking

will somebody with access to paywall post the damn show or not?

It's not about avoiding demonization though. Jared Taylor still gets invites for debates despite the deplatorming of his site.

No

You can definitely get the flu in warm weather. The flu kills tons of people in warm third world countries

Here you go:
anonfile.com/poorfagsbtfoTDS

Poz Button and Exodus Americanus are still on their own sites, but not on TRS anymore, not even behind the paywall.

I lurked twitter for a bit and it seems to be temporary.

he is invited to be a bogeyman for the normies
>good to know

Attached: Kekistani Fag.png (900x900, 356K)

IGNORE ALL KIKE SHILLS ITT.

As a result of Alex Jones' getting shut down, TRS is taking precautions.

Does anyone remember when the Mike dox hit, a bunch of podcasts packed up and left in disgust regarding his jewish wife?

Spencer and Greg Johnson came out in support but Liddel tried to bury him... But what was the name of the podcast that fucked off once the news broke?

>boogeyman
>perfectly reasonable stances
>brilliant orator
Hmmm....

I remember Good Morning White America left around the time of the dox. Not sure if that was the specific reason they quit though, since they haven't done any shows at all since then.

ebin
guess I'm the only one with the problem

kultur kmapf, darwin digest, some others. more than half the forums left. everyone there after was either ok with the lying and cover up, or newfags.

If I recall correctly, at the time of the dox, to sven act as if "oh shit, its news to me senpai" (regarding wife), or am I miss remembering it?

Sven said they all knew, but didn't know how to bring it up to the audience.

What happened to kultur kampf? They seem to have been on hiatus for a while. As far as I can tell NOS was the most recent episode half a year ago, is this accurate?

While all these retards are slapping each other with their dicks Identity Evropa is growing and doing better and better. The "altright" is autistic, Europe is showing that Identitarianism is the way forward time and time again.

youtube.com/watch?v=oyC5J6wiW8A

Attached: San Diego Gif.gif (480x270, 2.75M)

he flip flopped with the damage control, lied alot. they handled it very poorly.

half the creators left.

Attached: sven-admits-50%.jpg (809x1080, 206K)

Who was that talking to him?

its been so long i dont remember. Sven has since changed his story, he just denies it ever happened. most of the old forum went to a new place called thepurityspiral, some went to daily stormer, not sure where everyone else went. im kind of out of the movement now, i just work on my business and family now.

Attached: sven lies.png (732x345, 30K)

Pol is full of incel losers who don't know what it is like to be a young bad boy that hot girls love.

The faggotry level here is sickening. Was anyone here part of any kind of cool scene when they were young? I mean in real life scene with friends, music, parties and girls, not some gay internet community of rejects and losers.

Faggots here don't understand anything. Skinheads are Chads you faggots.

what can they even get shoah'd from at this point?

They can have their domain seized like the Daily Stormer.

This. It was an attempt to shield the Swede from getting buttfucked in his country.

Then they end the show with hardcore fedposting from Morricow and everyone sweating bullets. Was pretty funny desu.

Lawyers have Enoch spooked. I don't blame him after what he's gone through. Lawfare is a bitch.

>something happens, it must be drama, its all over

Attached: retard.jpg (300x300, 26K)

Not sure who you mean. I've probably not heard every episode.

You're right, I didn't even think about the domain.
>It was an attempt to shield the Swede from getting buttfucked in his country
He runs his own podcast (basically a swedish tds) and the nordic alt right website, he's already a public figure or whatever.

mossad

I miss Radio Free Skyrim

You know what I really fucking hate about TRS and a lot of the young White people in the movement? They fucking disrespect people like Don Black and David Duke. I know the broccoli meme is a piss-take and stuff, but what most of these young pretenders forget, is that if it wasn't for men of integrity like Duke and Black, there wouldn't be a fucking movement today! These guys were flying the flag for White Nationalism in the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's 00's and are still doing it now! And never once have they forced people to pay for their content!

You know what also pisses me off? When they joke about how "we were all libertarians liberals at on point". Well newsflash ya fucking liberal arse-wipes, I was never a fucking liberal, I got red pilled by Hitler when I was fucking fifteen years old! Anyone who got red pilled by Alex Jones or David Icke is a fucking faggot! Fuck you all!

The pointless antagonism and disavowal of everything that came before is what makes the alt-right weak, autistic, and ineffective outside the bubble of the internet. They had their chance, they blew it, something less "sneaky" and scared of its own shadow will emerge in due time.

>redpilled
>doesn't like david icke
I spot a faggot

Duke is a narcissist who self-sabotaged, look at Tom Metzger if you don't believe me.

Duke's narcissism is nothing compared to the latest crop of White Nationalists. Every other show all I hear is, "I don't want to blow my own trumpet" etc etc. Anglin, Enoch and Spencer are constantly trying to outdo each other in the 'Who is more notorious' stakes? The only guy who doesn't attempt to big himself up at every opportunity is Eric Striker.

There's a Dutch male journalist who swears that a number of years back he met Duke in Tehran of all places, and Duke tried to hook up with him.

So you believe (((Dutch Male Journalists))) over Duke. Okay then!

>what happened to my favorite MOSSADcast?
the white race is dying and you sub-humans are worried about some kike's podcast? you get the gas too.

Attached: enoch lolcow.jpg (839x621, 129K)

Duke is a philandering manwhore, whether or not he fucks dudes I can't say. But many people have said he can't keep his pants zipped.

So fucking what? Are you some sort of faggot that thinks fucking women is bad? Look at the state of Enoch, the only person he's ever fucked is his Jewish (ex)? wife. He even admitted that he doesn't think he'll have children because of his 'notoriety'.

>Why does Collin Liddel hate Mike for having a Jewish ex-wife but still derides TRS for being too nazi?
It's almost like there is a balance to be had between the poles of subversion. Don't get kiked and don't give the kikes ammo while advocating for the 14 words.

>He even admitted that he doesn't think he'll have children because of his 'notoriety'.
It's not because he's famous that he won't reproduce, it's because he's a fat alcoholic with an atrophied frame.

Attached: wtf is wrong with their bodies.png (381x678, 290K)

He's not with the Sweden Democrats, he used to be though but has now moved to the alt-right.

Btw, he had some weird takes in my opinion, and not knowing the word for bay in your own language..jeez

They already had the aj treatment

Because it drives people away. Look at Matthew Heimbach and how he ruined the TWP.

That Jew bitch getting her bagel destroyed by a goyim cock