Chained up defenseless asylum patient assaulted mercilessly by police officers for being too white

>this is ok in the US of A
this is not ok

Attached: tell us how you're so white.webm (480x480, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MA2D48x9Kkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and this is why people kill cops

but he calmed down!

Stop resisting!

Yep

How is this because he's white?

He bit the cop's hand. You can't let someone hold a bite down, you have to shake their jaw immediately or you lose a finger.

>it's a pirate poster thread
oh, good

You don't wind up in a place like that because you are a nice person who is obedient to the authority that the Lord placed over you.

t. former mental patient

retard

This

you can't be abusive or racist to white people, my sociology professor told me so

He deserved it I can tell. I would acquit.

It's a joke, if it were a nigger the headlines would claim it's because he's black.

Why are all amerimutts so barbaric, aggressive and low IQ? Their society looks like it was taken straight from some dystopian novel desu

Its clearly a county jail you tard. You dont have shit tons of cops in asylums

it can't be mentally healthy to be tied up in this tiny room with no stimulation. Some of these mental institutes CREATE mental illness which keeps them going.

I wonder what the reason could be.

Attached: 1489024721146.png (448x538, 16K)

>Assaulted mercilessly
>One punch

faggot!

REMINDER POL HAS A POLICE BOOTLICKING PROBLEM AND THEY'LL SAY THIS WAS JUSTIFIED

even about 50% of all white people in America are shit. I hate living here.

Looks like you're still mentally retarded

In reality, the cop is right. Thats the thing, you're so deep in your DIY rabbithole that you aren't able to see out into true reality anymore.

The cop is right snowflake.

PLEASE WAKE UP
WAKE UP

It actually does look like that. He only punched when the guy made a sudden move that was kinda hard to see in the footage, especially with the pixelation. Looks like an attempted bite though.

The business class and the leftists don't want white immigrants they only want non-white immigrants.

Non-white immigrants are cheaper so the corporate bosses like them and they flood out the white majority so the left likes them.

Naturally the police are far more cruel to white immigrants while they will wave non-whites past them to go work in the fields.

Attached: 1863-democrats-without-slaves-who-will-pick-our-crops-2017-15717248.png (500x515, 177K)

black would just chimped out resulting in more severe beating or death

>believing in the Lord
>t. former mental patient
ok but why'd you say that twice

>the lord placed authority over me
if this is true,
then it the lord who gives me the power to overthrow abused authority.

At 0:19 it is very clear that the roided up cop has him by the throat,

If you want to tie up people and beat them then join an s&m club. Otherwise it just makes you look like a pussy.

>looks the other way
I see nothing of wrong doing here.

Jow Forums is a cuck. The police rape kids. Your local police department is full of predators, but Jow Forums would rather imagine political parties are running rape Chambers in pizza chains.

Attached: Screenshot_20180804-145824.png (720x1280, 309K)

cuck

Sauce on this?

Attached: sauce.jpg (560x315, 44K)

Fuck america. Hey. Im setting california on fire. Fuck america. Come arrest me. The whole country will be on fire tomorrow.

>Implying Jow Forums wouldn't be cheering if this was a black man

spit on a cop get punched, whats the problem dipshits?

Should toss a dog in there. See if he bites it.

I don't think you can actually fucklng resist when you're shack;ed to the bed, you can make a statement that pisses off a gutless pig though.

That, or he spit in cops face. Still, looks bad for cop when he winds up and brings down a one fisted piledriver on retard's head.

With image hover on and a custom css dark background, this literally made me spit my coffee out. Good stuff user.

>authority that the Lord placed over you.
christkike faggot. You people really are mentally ill.

Roid monkey probably got sucked off by lady badge after that

I hope a family member of this person shoots the cops. I would. Complete bullshit.

As a general rule, things go much easier for you if you are not an asshole. Chained to a gurney in County lockup, I am going to take a stab in the dark and say I am OK with this.

>the authority that the Lord placed over you

This isn't Feudal England, you twatwaffle cumguzzler

I'd punch him too if he bit my hand. Guy's in restraints and still fighting, the better question is 'why hasn't a doctor seen him and medicated him?'

Then go home faggot leach, the feelings mutual.

CHN's newest stream!!!
topics include
>zionism
>jews
>alex jones censored
>sam hyde
>good comfy music
>deep red pills
> lots of humor and bants

i believe you faggots will approve

youtube.com/watch?v=MA2D48x9Kkc

Become BASED, Like Bellagio Sampler...

Attached: 14e1100eda2da0231fade8fbfd5fe8526a6a1f2ce5cf97e9905797f036fe7ad6.png (400x800, 1.24M)

This

t. schizo poster

You should've stayed there. Keep sucking authority's dick and see what happens.

kid's lucky he let him off with a right hook to the jaw, could have done a lot worse than that.. anyone who says they would just let some spastic bite on their hand while acting crazy has got their own problems to deal with cause you're not in reality

The cops having to make up for years of inadequate parenting in a matter of moments. They were stopping himfrom bashing his head in, then he tried to bite and kick the cop so he was set straight. Anyone with eyes can recognise this if they choose to use them.

nonWebm link?

> Some of these mental institutes CREATE mental illness

Yes, in the states we call them "colleges."

The family members know that retard deserves it

Ah he tried to bite the guys hand, i mean it's deserved desu, could've took a finger off him easily, the jaw is extremely powerful.

Why did they attack him though? He did nothing wrong. They could have just turned off the lights and closed the door and fucked off.

This. I was institutionalized twice while in university. Prolonged social isolation and intense anxiety take thier toll after awhile.

That really wasn't too bad.
t. have been strapped up in one of those beds before. I deserved it though.

hospital staff gave me worse. I dont blame them.

Bootlicker. The bastard is strapped down and had mental issues. He didn't need to be "set straight" by beating his shit in

I'm going to protect you from banging your own head on those side rails, if I have to knock your fucking ass out to do it.

why dont you basedniggers have audio on your webms. what the fuck its like my sides are blind

Because he was trying to squirm out of restraints.

When you're in policy custody or restraints, just be polite and comply.

shoot him with a sedative, like assult is the only solution bergers can come up with

he tried to bite his hand dude

He really did though, my stay at the psych ward probably wouldn't have been half as long had someone beat me unconscious. Sustaining a concussion is far better than being forcibly injected with haldol, and probably does less damage long term.

Kicked him with his right leg.

The better question is, "Why didn't the cop just leave and shut the door?".

should have let hitler kill all of you

They probably did both.

But ya somehow I know a set of strategies for not getting hit by cops, and it all boils down to being polite and complying. Let your attorney do the fighting for you later.

glock is a sedative

He was banging his head against the frame. They had to stop him from doing that, if for no other reason than he would come back later and claim the cops beat him up.

He didn't follow orders. He was acting like a damn fool. Got exactly what he deserved.

fpbp, all cops are either

>sub 100 IQ
>high school dropouts living their revenge fantasy
>white welfare recipients

pick one, blue bloods.

Brave officers

Attached: 1500732623557.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

>autistic starts beating his head against the metal reailing
>police oficer saves him from hinself

>BUT MUH BRUTALITY
i can smell your skin color by your post

Worked as security in a hospital. The guy is already in 2 point restraints, meaning he has already acted in a violent manner. Next step is 4 point restraints. You can see the security officer outside the door of the room in the vid. He has a ID badge on. Police were probably called because of an assault on security or nurses.

Actually it is considered your fault for improper restraint whenever they bite you, so he probably got at least an ass chewing. But from the looks of things this was in a jail, not any kind of asylum; if it were the bed restraints would have been far different and the police wouldn't even be dealing with him.

t. worked in state hospital 4 years

>bangs his head
>officer stops it

Yea he should have just let the cuck choke him out. I would have bit his fucking finger too

>He bit the cop's hand

no he did not. the vid is shit/blurred but you can still see that the cops hand is under his chin on his throat all the time.

>roided up cunts unnecessarily use violence against a chained up person in a room, for no reason other than to assert their dominance

Americans are niggers.

Where is the white community outrage for this? Nowhere because they dont care,remember this when you retards talk about race war or anything like this.

>bite
keep lying shareblue...

>white community

VERBOTEN!

They should have just let the kid beat his head about the railing.

>I'm not driving. I'm travelling
>BAM

Attached: 1472152626430.jpg (323x320, 63K)

it is annoying, but thankfully the blue lives matter circlejerk is dying out.

I am not even going to bother with translating this.

that guy bit their hands multiple times

My point is that white people will never come to the aid of other white people so whatever fantasy circulates here on Jow Forums it will never come to reality.

Don't try to reason with βάρβαροι.

yes he did you fucking RETARDED FOREIGNER
fuck I hate you people

What? Are you trying to say barbarian in greek or what?

The one thing I can't stand about the political right is the way they cuck for the government forces (especially the police), even when the police are full of diversity-quota wamyn and none-whites, even despite the fact that the police are hostile to them. It's utterly retarded, pathetic and self destructive.

fag

yeah

100% my point, it is pathetic. It would be pathetic even if the police were all white. It's just pure bullshit.

Yeah, thankfully. If you're a white nationalist then in most situations cops aren't your friends, they are at best neutral under certain circumstances.

This

εἶναι ναι.