And with this simple tool, the left ushers in the destruction of free speech for everyone

And with this simple tool, the left ushers in the destruction of free speech for everyone.

whilst also calling for more "gun control" on plastic firearms that have been illegal for 20+ years

Attached: 220px-DDLiberator2.3.jpg (220x165, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qwb0xGut21Q
github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo
thepiratebay.org/torrent/14412324/FOSSCAD_MEGA_PACK_v4.8_(Ishikawa)_[ZIPPED]
codeisfreespeech.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its actually legal to manufacture firearms. You just can't transfer them.

The left has lost their minds on free speech. I guess it's true that commies always end up censoring..

But home shop guns have always been a thing, even before 3D printing. Then came along slightly cheaper CNC mills, which made it much simpler.

So on top of being immoral douchebags, the left is just down right ignorant about everything firearm related.

Do you really not get that it's all about selling as much guns to people who don't actually need them as they can?

>You just can't transfer them.
you can't sell them if you don't put a serial number on it. as soon as there's a serial number you can sell them.
unserialized guns can be gifted

oh and the reason for this is not "muh security". it's solely for taxation reasons

>it's true that commies always end up censoring
And why not? Free speech is only useful as long as it hurts the enemy more than yourself.

Playing devil's advocate I understand they can't have thoughtful debate to defend their philosophy, which explains the heavy hand. It's the same throughout all of history.

But this is no way to go through life if you want to improve the human condition and grow as a species and individual.

Plastic firearms have not been illegal. They must contain at least a certain amount of metal, but that doesn't mean they're metal. Humans have 4 grams of iron in our bodies, but we're not made of metal.

You can transfer them (depending on state) you just can't manufacture them for the purpose of selling them.

You would need to apply for a manufacturers (maybe dealers?) FFL from BATFE before selling them, even if you serialized them.

You'd be in some hot ass water if you started selling your home shop guns without that.

Really? What sort of liability is involved? There's a gentlman at my shooting club that makes his own bolt guns, and an AR clone. He's very blunt about not being willing to make one fir anyone. Says the ATF has tried to trick him into committing crimes before because he makes high quality stuff.

It’s actually pretty fucking genius. Getting the left to give up the First Amendment by making them think they could get rid of the Second. My hat is off to the guy.

You'd need to be a class 2 manufacturer to be in the business of selling guns you make. This is separate from an FFL. With that said, you can sell guns you make yourself, for your own use, after a period of time, provided you did not make them with the intention of selling them. (Some state laws do restrict this)

Agree. All you have to do to send someone to prison (if they get their way) is leave a USB with 3d printed gun plans somewhere in their car or house.

>you did not make them with the intention of selling them

Seems like a gray area

kek it's no danger user. look you can make ebin shit with a hammer and nails too. do you think they are going to ban hammers because of that? ofc they can't

also those guns are shit I made the first like 4-5 years ago, I printed it on campus. It blew up in my hands on the first fucking shot. that shit is dangerous don't make them. it's like back in the days a friend of mine made these pen guns that's one bullet it a pen, that shit too blew up all the time

this is just a big marketing campaign for 3D printing

i dont think you can give them away either, unless your gift receiving friend "makes" *wink* the gun.

Yes. Is a dark shade of gray. The general rule is you're in the clear a year after you make them, but obviously if you make hundreds of guns and essentially age them in a warehouse for a year, they're going to arrest you.

If you're not using this "loophole" to try to skirt the law and genuinely decided to sell a gun you made a few years back because you want to buy a new one, you'll be fine.

Is there a picture of the printed version?

>If you're not using this "loophole" to try to skirt the law and genuinely decided to sell a gun you made a few years back because you want to buy a new one, you'll be fine.
those niggers stealing nikes, that's not entrapment. but your glow in the dark niggerness, straight up

>pen guns
it's such a long time ago, this was the latest 90ies. A couple of guys lost their fingers, I hover did not know them, I only knew about it from the jewspapers

Hundreds of them. They have semi-automatics now as well, although most of them use unregulated gun parts.

The best design is a six shot revolver that uses brake line for the chamber. It's almost fully plastic.

Attached: FOSSCAD 3-d Printed Gun.jpg (2592x1944, 668K)

>plans for 3D printed guns have been around the internet for five years
>yet there isn't a single recorded instance of a crime comitted with one, anywhere in the world
>leftards are chimping out five years later for some reason

Yaaww, all their fake outrage over everything is seriously starting to piss me off.

It's just another witch hunt. It's easier for some nigger gangster to go to home depot and build a working shotgun out of $20 of pipe than it is to buy and learn to use a 3d printer to only make Parts of a gun.

funniest thing to me is the assumption that terrorist are gonna use those exact instructions for a single shot pistol to highjack and kill. Like ok they did that shit with boxcutters and im sure if they wanted to make plastic untraceable weapons they could probably find some willing idiot techy to build them. the nerve that everybody except white America isn't smart enough. gtfomf with that sheeeit.

Attached: idiot.png (552x367, 156K)

if terrorists were smart to begin with they would be making gas bombs and putting them in subways and airports, or running a car into those big energy pylons, instead they are retarded

Is it safe to use? I mean, is it prone to accidents? does it have safety system?

exactly this

Who doesn't actually need guns? Other than slaves I mean.

About as safe as your shitty Brazilian zipguns but I'm not going to encourage a bunch of gang members to 3d print their guns.

Anything with a plastic chamber won't be reliable at all. Anything with a metal barrel will be a bit better but still nothing I would want to trust my life to. You would be better off getting a CNC machine and making something fully metal.

hobbyist gunsmith here. with a properly hard barrel it can withstand the explosions as good as any gun. but the plastic mechanism inside are trash usually and will fail before long

exactly. mass effect damage not some shitty possibly blow up in your hand single shot plastic gun.

This gun costs $25,000 in parts and printer, PLUS you have to know how to use it...for a gun that is good for 2 shots AT MOST. Anyone who thinks these are the problem should be forcibly kept from breeding

The bolt is pretty hard to replicate. As far as the other internals go, I think you could probably replace everything provided you bulked it up and the design was right. Shorter barrels are fairly easy to make at home but making bolts for common guns seems like it would be harder. All of this goes beyond 3D printing to the point where most people won't touch it. There's not much overlap between people good at metal work and those with 3d printers. This is why I like the six shot revolver so much.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qwb0xGut21Q

Anyway, due to the above factors, I think 3d printing guns will start shifting to CNCing guns until metal printers come down from $10,000 to $1,000 or we get better plastic. Someone should just make plans for a simple revolver that can be made on a $400 chink CNC machine with limited tooling. It would be so much better than anything else and it would be pretty reliable.
What the fuck are you talking about? It can be made with a $200 printer, $5 worth of plastic and a nail. Barrels can be swapped out, so it could fire more than two shots.

While I'm at it. Here are the 3D printed files, including the ones they tried to ban:

Mega Pack Download:
github.com/maduce/fosscad-repo
Mega Pack Torrent
thepiratebay.org/torrent/14412324/FOSSCAD_MEGA_PACK_v4.8_(Ishikawa)_[ZIPPED]
Defense Distributed Specific Guns:
codeisfreespeech.com/

Hah! Those niggers couldn't get a call for assassination case past the current Supreme Court, much less this! Gun control in the industrialized world is dead.

>6 shot .22 revolver
At that point I'd just go for a 9mm pneumatic instead

Attached: 9mm Benjamin Bulldog.jpg (700x525, 51K)

printer is $300-700
filament is about 25$ a roll
you can make 2-3 guns per roll

This. Build away. Even give away. Don't sell them tho. What I do is machine everything for the "customer" and have them drill one single hole that I've already prepared for them. This way they actually "machined" it themselves and I merely helped. Pic related

Attached: IMG_1915.jpg (432x319, 19K)

Attached: IMG_1916.jpg (802x501, 47K)

Attached: IMG_1917.jpg (784x457, 45K)

Yessssssssss
Ty

Dude you can make a musket from 3$ in piping and it won't explode in your hand on use. In this current state I wouldnt't even think about firing one of those liberators. 3D printed parts are very fragile compared to injection moulding. Even a decent print in ABS would in the best case scenario only blow off your fingers after the third shot.

Attached: IMG_1918.jpg (1024x933, 221K)

Here. Instructional use only

Attached: IMG_1653.jpg (800x434, 97K)

Attached: IMG_1652.png (1600x708, 746K)

You can't make me have fun
Muh boner but I'm in the process of getting my licence so I'll just buy something legal. Prolly gonna start with a simple pistol. Maybe an mp5 or FN FAL in the future. And a double barrel shotgun for hunting

Around 700 FPS instead of 1200 for a .22LR. Anything over 500 FSP is banned here. Are they legal where you live?
Highly dependent on the part. Only the chamber/barrel takes high pressures in most guns, which is why you can have an AR-15 printed lower receiver and it can fire 1000s of rounds without any issue. Same thing with a 10/22 receiver which mounts directly to the barrel. Metal barrel and bolt/firing pin, most small caliber plastic guns could last a while. The temperature won't get high enough to melt it in most usage.

Most zipguns aren't safe either. The only work because the barrel is oversized and is pretty much back bored. With properly sized piping they will explode in your hand. Even a .22LR needs a mm of solid steel wall if the barrel is properly sized. Anything else is playing with fire.

Revolver is the only way to go fren. I like the 357/38sp as I have a Henry lever action that uses both so I can use either weapon to fire the same rounds

Jesus

I really like revolvers, they feel much more natural to shoot than fe. a glock. In my opinion. Low capacity but they say if you need more than 6 rounds, you're fucked anyway. Also the flexibility in ammo is awesome.
Yeah they're legal here, for now. Enough power to lethally wound a buck or boar. Not that much stopping power tho, think of it as bolt action weak 9mm. ten shots before you need to re-pressurise.

Attached: badass togusa.jpg (600x338, 49K)

Speed loaders for revolvers exist but yeah if you need a lot of rounds you're probably on your last breath

>and with this simple tool, proponents of the Second Amendment provoked a court battle which also implicated the First Amendment, leading to the court's liberals having to apply strict scrutiny to guns.

>whilst calling for more gun control on plastic firearms that have been illegal for 20+ years the left lost both the ban on plastic firearms and the means of controlling the proliferation of firearm plans on the internet

from all the """outrage"" you'd think the average person now has the capacity to print ak-47s

See

They will, eventually. Its not accidental that this fight is happening in this moment. Federal legislation is pretty much dead, which means there won't be any new legislative intent or laws that might moot the case, and the court is a reliable outcome.

The left got provoked.

Is that a drop in sear to make my fun extra fun?

Yes just need one little hole drilled into the receiver. I can't say more but if you have the tools and knowledge you will figure it out

Isn’t drilling that one little hole a felony? Intent to manufactor a machine gun or something

Can't sell it legally but can own it. Probably not a good idea to get caught with it since they'll take it away even if no charges

Interesting. I thought even for personal use, modifying your receiver to be full fun was a felony. I have a binary trigger, which is super fun, and even though I know full fun isn’t practical it seems like it would be a blast to burn $50 in a few seconds

Probably worth researching your state laws but federally it's not illegal to build or modify your own shit. That's actually the key topic that nobody is addressing.
SHOW ME THE LAW
It does not exist. Still.....genre gonna do whatever they want