SENATE CANDIDATE PATRICK LITTLE ASSAULTED

This woman pictured assaulted /ourgoy/ Senate Candidate Patrick Little on camera

Can Jow Forums work its magic?

source: youtu.be/tWAEN73FNlo

Attached: pat_little_assaulted.png (908x444, 717K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/03/08/new-case-of-neonatal-herpes-caused-by-jewish-circumcision/
youtu.be/YH1DpwdkCiA?t=1570
instagram.com/p/BOYPFQGDAWA/
youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His truth bombs must have hit hard.

This guy is not /ourguy/. Sure, he names the Jew and big-time, but he's a fucking retard and bad optics.

More like sexual assault

Hahahaha, I fucking love this guy. He spews so many facts that the Jewess can just stand there, seething and saying "LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!"

OMG. This guy is so unbelievably based.

I'm glad he changed his political affiliation to Democrat so he doesn't fuck over Trump in the election.

Hopefully he can get some fed up Democrats to vote for him in the General, like Bernie supporters who support Palestine or something.

3:31
Op or not, consistently entertaining

He's /our-retard/ and I love it.
I wish Nehlen could've pulled off stuff like this too. The overton window is ever so slowly moving in the right direction for all of this.

Attached: DQdzdgfUQAAnzHl.jpg (710x473, 57K)

fuck off rabbi no one is interested in your bullshit anymore, go suck a baby dick you fucking jew

nypost.com/2017/03/08/new-case-of-neonatal-herpes-caused-by-jewish-circumcision/

I'm not so sure. The overton window needs to be shifted slowly and steadily. This guy is raising alarm bells all over the place.

fuck off rabbi no one is interested in your bullshit anymore, go suck a baby dick you fucking jew

You are being exposed and the Goyim know already

5-10 years we either line you all up in front of a brick wall and a firing squad and dump you in shallow graves, or throw you back in the oven you deserve for your crimes against humanity

"bad optics"

FOUND THE JEW!

This is why I love Jow Forums. Irl I'm a conservative piece of shit, an anti-semite and the whitest guy you'll ever meet. On here I'm a Rabbi. Never change.

That jewess voice, fucking kek.

Shillberg

Attached: 1513822112520.jpg (688x456, 50K)

(((fellow Whites)))

fuck off Jew, you aren't White.

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live. Adolf Hitler

You are either a jew, or you are a pussy, neither of which earns you the title of White

If you actually believe this retard is going to redpill anybody, you're a fucking idiot.

He redpilled me.

Go fuck yourself, jew. Go make a hiding place. Because very soon we either line you all up in front of a brick wall and a firing squad and dump you in shallow graves, or throw you back in the oven you deserve for your crimes against humanity

This. 100% more than anybody I've ever heard speak, other than Reagan (who was a fucking liar that grew the government after Iran Contra/legacy sellout).

there is like 5 jewish people in australia you fucking mongoloid. i have never even met a jewish person. try and not be such a paranoid autist in the future

You sure seem subversive to me, you fucking rabbi. If you don't like how we fight, stay far behind us. Let the men handle the war you fucking pussy

What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you know how many Jews there are in my country? They're confined to about two suburbs in Sydney and Melbourne. Calling me a Jew is absolutely laughable. I've literally met two Jewish people in my entire life.

Attached: 1486101821320.jpg (262x263, 8K)

This guy OD'd on red pills. The general public is not ready for this level of wokeness.

Attached: image.jpg (1400x914, 408K)

jews spotted

If you don't like how we fight, stay far behind us. Let the men handle the war you fucking pussies. But pussies like you two jews don't earn their way to Valhalla.

>bad optics
Not if he's running as a Democrat and opposes Trump. I'm starting to think he gets it!

Why's he walking away? He had a chance to drop red pills on this guy's camera. The guy was actually asking questions and wanted to see his signs. What a fucking faggot.

>ignore optics goy you'll go places
Found the Jew.

Attached: 1532908882200m.jpg (1024x843, 169K)

Patrick Little has some fucking balls.

So you're a child, okay. Steep learning-curve ahead little buddy.

Guys name is Paul Luke Kuhn. He tried to throw acid at us during the inauguration. He is violating his probation by being there and the video was just forwarded to MPD by a friend.

funny tho cause I live in the UK and I've met more ozzy jews than you

when reptilians attack
tonight at 8

Oh that guy. He was in the Project Veritas videos.

I doubt you've met more ozzy jews than a literal ozzy rabbi lol

This. The guy works with Jews and homosexuals. He admits it himself. He is controlled opposition for sure.

It’s Aussie you unbelievable retard

Attached: 1092EE93-4147-49D7-BBBE-005456BCE0CF.jpg (638x359, 30K)

kek

Oh I see JIDF has joined us. Hello rabbis

The jewess is pretty sexy, actually.

She's at 26:10
youtu.be/YH1DpwdkCiA?t=1570

Not the same jewess, rabbi. She is at 29:39 in the video you posted. You people are subversive as shit

you guys sound like subversive kikes crying controlled opposition when there's not any proof of that
>he work for the joos (((believe))) me
>don't name the kikes you'll look like controlled opposition
enough schlomo you're game is obvious as fuck

Compare the video again.
The sexy jewess appears in the first 10 seconds of OP's video offscreen. You hear her voice only.
In the video I posted, the sexy jewess is at 26:10.

based EU flag

never before seen

Not the same jewess, rabbi. She is at 29:39 in the video you posted. You people are subversive as shit

I'm not talking about the old lady that touches Patrick, I'm talking about the jewess that appears at 26:10 of the video I posted.

meant for

No Jewess is sexy. They're hideous succubi who only steal your soul to produce a new Jew.

>Please explain to me why do you want to expell jews from this country
>JEWS RAPE KIDS JEWS RAPE KIDS
>walks away
LOL this guy want's be the president of USA but can't even argue with a 5' senior woman

That woman responded like she knew her race was guilty. Damn, instead of an indifferent laugh, it was total recoil.

And, Little is just amazing. No one knows where he will show up next and drop his red pills.
Everyone reading this, that's how free speech looks.

And lastly, if anyone has debated kikes online, they always dismiss whatever you say when the source is non Jewish. "Anti-Semitic sources are not reliable." So they demand you use only Jewish sources when Jews are notoriously ethnocentric and rarely criticize themselves. About the only time you can use a Jewish source is when they are celebrating their control of a degenerate profit scheme.

I can tell Little knows this from online debate because he had a Jewish source when she challenged him.

well, you people do rape kids, rabbi. you suck blood from baby dick. you also don't argue in good faith so there is no use debating with your slimy kind.

He is a Marine fulfilling his oath. God bless him.

That's the guy that dines at Comet Ping Pong and writes pro-paedophilia shit in articles from years ago.

Crazy shit. These are highly dangerous criminals that don't belong in society. Throwing acid is something done in India or London by Arabs.

Attached: pri_45104027.jpg (480x685, 54K)

How do you know he does at Comet Ping Pong?

Jew: "Have you ever raped a kid?"

Patrick: "Do I look Jewish to you?"

Patrick if you're in the thread by chance,
>Walk toward the fire. Don’t worry about what they call you. All those things are said against you because they want to stop you in your tracks. But if you keep going, you’re sending a message to people who are rooting for you, who are agreeing with you. The message is that they can do it, too.
Excuse the fact that the quote is from a jew.

Attached: 43331664-C1F9-479A-8F19-18C762E3B8B4.jpg (750x481, 254K)

Patrick Little is a fucking retard and anything positive he achieves is purely accidental.

There's a video of him there...you can see those weird metal beam things on the ceiling

Attached: kuhndunn.png (677x382, 438K)

But you gotta admit that the jews are able to constantly pump out well organised propaganda that enslave the minds of the goyim to jewish interests so you are not going to win this battle if all you got is some autist screeching on the sidewalk

Holy shit, do these antifa and other leftists ever stop and think, "maybe I'M the bad guy". when they do this?

Reminder to never give boomers Culture of Critique. It's a Pandora's Box for whites.

Dude look at the guy, he doesn't give a fuck, he gave up giving a fuck a long time ago, now he's a pale ghost skinny fat paedophile kike that wants nothing more than to exterminate all whites.

Baaaad auupticsss

What did he meme by this

donaldjtrumpjrWho wants to complete this threesome? Or more importantly how many strokes is Kai going to give @tigerwoods and grandpa @realdonaldtrump ??? It was really funny watching them warmup on the range @trumpgolfpalmbeach when Tiger joked he's an 8 handicap and he's ready to play. #golf #kidsgolf #trump #christmas #vacation

instagram.com/p/BOYPFQGDAWA/

Get off my board project alamo

Fuck off jew infiltrator.

(Mas. Yevamoth 61b)
All Israelites will have a part in the future world... The Goyim, at the end of the world will be handed over to the angel Duma and sent down to hell.

(Zohar, Shemoth, Toldoth Noah, Lekh-Lekha)
Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

(Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348)
A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl.

(Menachoth 43b-44a)
Do not save Goyim in danger of death.
Show no mercy to the Goyim.

(Sanhedrin 58b)
If a goy killed a goy or a Jew he is responsible, but if a Jew killed a goy he is not responsible.

Who else encourages people to run for office and address the JQ, and does so with optics that you don't consider bad?

5:43
The antifa jew that was caught on camera threatening terror attacks and was also in the video where an antifa cyclist attacks a guy on camera and immediately gets arrested and the antifa faggots claim it was self-defense to the cops who were watching.

>"Do you rape kids? Because you look like the type..."
>"Do I look Jewish to you?"
lmfao

(Sanhedrin 59a) To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

You're doing the lord's work, Patrick. Thank you.

26:26

"Yentas gonna yent

How the fuck does your cheek melt to your shoulder?

thicc milf

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

He confirmed uses Jow Forums. May be a fucking retard, but he is still literally /ourguy/

(Avodah Zarah 36b)
They decreed in connection with a heathen child that it should cause defilement by seminal emission so that an Israelite child should not become accustomed to commit pederasty with him.... It is therefore to be concluded that a heathen girl [communicates defilement] from the age of three years and one day, for inasmuch as she is then capable of the sexual act she likewise defiles by a flux. This is obvious!

>jews rape children huh? HUH?!
>well you kind of look like a child rapist too

(Yalkut 245c)
Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice.

Patrick Little diddles little boys.

>implying we're not all fucking retards

Attached: e.gif (292x385, 2.77M)

He does this stuff to get people to talk. Once they start talking he speaks the truth and they lose it because they can't answer his questions.

(Avodah Zarah 36b-37a)
R. Joseph said: Come and hear! A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition [intercourse], and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his. The penalty of adultery may be incurred through her; [if a niddah] she defiles him who has connection with her, so that he in turn defiles that upon which he lies, as a garment which has lain upon [a person afflicted with gonorrhoea].

now this is a veteran that truly deserves their discounted starbucks

thank you marine

nobody gives a fuck about patrick little

t. pol

This guy is TERRIBLE OPTICS

he looks and acts like a RETARD

POL

DISAVOWS

PATRICK

LITTLEDICK

(Sanhedrin 55b)
Rab said: Pederasty with a child below nine years of age is not deemed as pederasty with a child above that. Samuel said: Pederasty with a child below three years is not treated as with a child above that.24 (24) I.e., Rab makes nine years the minimum; but if one committed sodomy with a child of lesser age, no guilt is incurred. Samuel makes three the minimum.

She caressed him.

“When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing, for when the girl is less than three years old it is as if one puts the finger into the eye. Tears come to the eye again and again, so does virginity come back to the little girl under three years. When a small boy has intercourse with a grown-up woman he makes her as a girl who is injured by a piece of wood.” Kethuboth 11b.

He might be a retard but I like him.

Attached: Luffy-monkey-d-luffy-31916440-640-480.jpg (640x480, 36K)

Optics cuck. He is /ourguy/. He doesn’t belong to normies.

>assaulted

oh no no , she was just defending herself against centuries of repression. Only white men can be guilty of assualt.

This is the most entertaining part of this guy.

Some thing must be done very carefully. This guy says fuck that.

It does make us look bad, but it's a joy to watch.

>It's like someone is holding someone else hostage, you either shoot thru them, or take care to fire a well placed shot.

Patrick Little will just shoot both the criminal and hostage and everyone is like, "you can't do that", and he is like, "I just did".

Attached: New Phariseeism.png (1334x889, 381K)

You're probably not capable of reasoning this but imagine all the skin gone from your cheek to your shoulder. How do you replace it? you cut it all out and graft it together. Eventually the skin will stretch back out and she will have serious atrophy.

*yawn*
Your hot pocket is ready upstairs honey pie