Aus politics

Just graduated from uni in aus and I want to get into political circles without becoming a crappy drone in the liberal party. How?

Attached: 1530874088614.jpg (1434x1797, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Liberals_(Australia)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what degree?

Id make that whore a black breeder cumdump

wat

Attached: jc.jpg (1282x1922, 285K)

Id make her a public cumdumpster for black men.

>How?
KYS

Who dat?

Lindsey Pelas

But who is this inseminating daemon?

if you didn't make connections while stil at the uni youre a dumb fuck so i wouldn't call others crappy drones if you missed every shot so far.
You should have joined a youth organization of a party or something.

This is why you dont post pictures of sluts in the OP

First rule in politics you never join a party, you get invited to the party by someone with influence. Should you choose the former avenue you will never go past the glassceiling. It's not about smarts but money and money again. All parties are just a scam to distract plebs so they vote for actors who enact laws favouring the cronies. Best bet for you is to make a small business and sell them ads. If you bring them voters and are cheap too the guys on the inside might let you in on the team doing the campaigns. That's how Ocasio landed in politics, she was staff member in Bernie's campaign office.

>kills own thread
^ ^ ^

Jow Forums user here. Try joining the Youth Wing of whatever party you are a part of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Liberals_(Australia) .

I joined my County's Young Republicans club because they had a booth at a festival I went to I went to meetings and got a part time job registering voters I then got a job in one of my local government fags office. If I wanted to run for office myself I would have to start small like on a school board or a water commissioner.

How old are you OP. I got into politics pretty late I started at 25 instead of the normal 18-22, the sooner you start meeting people and shaking hands the better.

I stand corrected

What party do you want to get active in? I dont know much about australia politics

send me $5,000 and i'll make it happen. I promise i'm a Nigerian prince

sure just give me your bank accounts client number and password

Mechatronics

nah this is all through western union

Join the Australia First Party.

Run in your local area.

Letter box drops.

People are desperate for someone to vote for.

Who are these semen demons?

nice milkers

Bottom one is Jordan Carver. Don't know who the OP's chick is.

god bless

i for one require tits