Be American

>be American
>clap too loud when you see an advert for fast food
>this happens to your wall due to the vibration

Attached: 68A8CE74-68AF-44BC-8B3D-03547B38CD33.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

We all have stream or own DVRs so no one actually watches commercials anymore.

>fugg another hole in the wall
>must've got jews again.

you would clap too my snaggle-toothed friend if you had the delights of white castle and in and out burger within 1 mile of your house.

Attached: yumintum.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

listen """m8"""
you'd have to see at least three or four fast food commercials in a row for this to happen. it's mathematically impossible

you laugh but you've never experienced the house rotschild

Attached: 1533507984958.jpg (277x277, 13K)

>be eurogloid
>mass hysteria when its warm outside

Yeah I was just clapping this morning. I was so excited that the mailman was here, I knocked my coffee on my penis and now I have a red penis.

Nice... you clap by kicking holes in your walls... bong clap...bong clap...... faggot

>not clapping with your feet as well as hands in order to maximize the clap

literally roasting alive in london

never had white castle. Is it good?

It's like the diarrhea of burgers.
They taste exactly how frozen microwave burgers taste but made fresh by a 30 year old mexican day laborer. You pay for the quality.

Most delicious tiny burgers you can imagine. Grade B beef trimmings and bleached grain(?) bread topped with a large corn syrup flavored bubbly? Best shit in the universe. I'm clapping with salivating anticipation

Too bad you missed the 2x4.

Attached: op.gif (150x148, 996K)

>snaggletoothed
Erm... check your data ass hat, when it doesn't come from family goy. Who's got the world's nicest smiles... sure isn't you. You've got Africa level teeth in the US. Dentists are free here if you can't afford them. I can so I get to pay for every cunt that can't. DONT COME HERE WITH YOUR GUM CONDITION and spread it.

Don't listen to this elitist globalist guy.. he probably only eats caviar and drinks fine wine.

meanwhile...

Attached: absolutestateofUK.jpg (539x768, 121K)

>mad hes required a license to clap

that'snot even 1/2 the depth of a single plasterboard, explain yourselves burgers

shutup Bo

It's more of a low income shack than a house.

Attached: americlaps.gif (360x203, 1.62M)

This picture kills me every time. It's like that one comic with all the leftie stereotypes standing in front of the big spider legged jew head.

you fat fuck

it's half inch sheetrock on an interior studd wall with a boot print hole. Some nigger got mad at it. The reason a lot of people use sheetrock is because it's quicker to install and patch or replace than replacing lath and plaster, it is also quicker to tear down in the event of mold or water damage.