What is the pol opinion on pentecostalism?

What is the pol opinion on pentecostalism?

Attached: 1533834541821.jpg (409x513, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=il2xXRSJLmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I understand it. Been going to different churches every Sunday, checking them out. Most teach members God will help you with finances and health. Pentecostals have a unique take on it

>finances
You pray to God for money to pay off thousand in debt. You find a dollar on the ground. God answered your prayer but it wasn't what you wanted.

The pastor asks all members to write down all finances so they know exactly how much money they have, how much they spend, and how much they need. He then asked us to fold up the papers and pray while holding them. Also says we cannot give money to church until we know where we are in finances.

>ask, and ye shall receive

God cannot help you worth your finances unless you know what to ask.

>Faith healing
Methodists and Catholics have "prayer request" lists. It's where sick or injured members of the church have their name printed on a pamphlet with a request for prayer from fellow members for healing.

Pentecostals reject that. They think that having members glance at a paper and briefly pray for other people to be healed doesn't work. Pentecostals believe that you have to single out someone, place him on the alter, have the whole church gather and pray as a pastor anoints the sick with oil. The point being, God cannot heal unless you try to be specific in your prayers about what he's healing.

Almost all Pentecostals still listen to doctors.

>tongues
You praise God in a language only he knows. The tongue is placed in your mouth by the Holy Spirit. That ration being that this word of praise is a type of praising that no human language can attain.

All 3 practices are basically just a way that one can be direct and specific with God. Pentecostals do not believe other denominations to be less than them, many of them are in marriages with people of other faiths.

I understand it. I understand why most people think they're cultish. But Pentecostals are pretty rational, normal people really.

Attached: Books_of_The_Bible_Printable_Wall_Art_1024x1024.png (764x1024, 680K)

my friend's family was pentecostal, but they didn't like me much because my family was atheist, and one time when we were kids we were in the back of his car driving on some long trip, and I told him "jeebus cripes" as a dumb child joke and he thought it was so funny he told his mom and she got angry and turned around the car to drive me home

I doubt that Jow Forums has an opinion on Pentecostals. Love that music though. Thanks for helping to create rock and roll.

Have some Claude Ely: youtube.com/watch?v=il2xXRSJLmc

Thanks for visiting.

Attached: FromTheInternet.jpg (600x481, 97K)

Penta-what?

Attached: 1530959691426.png (409x513, 172K)

Absolute cancer. Pick a white man's religion. Like atheism.

get fucked kike

it doesn't exist , go become Orthodox like our other anons

Attached: 1533916355401.png (837x513, 208K)

Christianity is a religion of slaves, created by the jews to better control the goyim.
Jesus of the bible is the devil.
Just worship God.

>pentecostalism
What's that even supposed to mean? I just know it's a thursday holiday in summer, where the Bible said people started talking in tongues, and it's supposed to be a miracle and not a mental health issue.

if they created it then why they hate Christianity you fucking mong ? get the fuck out , you kike cumeater

I don’t need some gay human sacrifice deity from sandnigger land, soon an AI will be born that can actually grant paradise on earth, no dying or pure lifestyle required

Attached: 8898A6B1-8E0B-4E7F-9FBD-7324B4A1D300.jpg (200x232, 33K)

> Jesus, which is the difference between Christianity and Judaism, leads to Judaism. Just worship God exactly like Joos do ... to not...be...a...Joo

Attached: Retard Capsules.jpg (610x548, 70K)

theyre all schizos, i have seen this people doing it and its the most degenerate thing ive ever seen in a "church"

Reverse psychology you fucking
>memeflag

All you need to know about it is that it's Pr*testant.

Attached: Sargent_Carnation_Lily_Lily_Rose.jpg (629x746, 80K)

you know that flags means nothing these days right? I'm not an american myself yet here we are

The jews do not worship God, they worship the Demiurge, or the devil if you will.
Why do you need a middle man to be with God?
Why pray to a flesh and blood man who only claimed to be God?
Why not just worship God?

Christianity threads belong in /x/ with other imaginary ideas.

They never did, but if you take the time to use a
>memeflag
You are not worth the bits used to create it. And 90% of the time
>memeflags
Are shills and should be treated as such. Especially when those
>memeflags
Just serve to cover up the blue and white
>memeflag

So, you all finally admit that atheism is a de facto religion? Might as well be with all of the proselytizing you do.

Attached: 1533245996259.png (500x500, 178K)

>Oneness pentecostalism is anti-Trinitarian heresy.
>Prosperity theology is heresy.
>Many pentecostal churches ordain women as pastors, which is forbidden in the scriptures.
>Speaking in tongues is nonsense because the "tongues" that the church received in the New Testament were known human languages, not jibber jabber.
>Most faith healers (e.g. Benny Hinn) are charlatans who use emotional and psychological manipulation to stimulate the release of adrenaline and endorphins and claim that this is a special manifestation of the Holy Spirit.

Other than that, pentecostals are okay, I guess.

out kike antichrist

Attached: Untitled.jpg (497x467, 119K)

>memeflag
No u get out you fucking kike bitch.
Fucking isralis thinking they can keep the jesus lie going.
I swear you kikes get glowier and glowier every day

Fuck isreal
Fuck the torah
Fuck the talmud
Praise Hitler
The holocaust is a lie

Attached: 1523726349496.jpg (665x943, 40K)

Demoniacs, who think that rolling on the floor and speaking incoherent babble is a gift of the Holy Ghost.

>If cancer had a religion

Attached: catholic.jpg (525x571, 220K)