If we destroy Saturn will (((they))) lose their source of power?

If we destroy Saturn will (((they))) lose their source of power?

Attached: 5C05AAEC-B34A-4737-8CC2-23F35802E715.jpg (300x277, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzYLTnI7TUI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(alligator)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No you will

>LGBT
>Destroying Satan
Don't you realize he is your creator?

Why do you want to kill Hitler's favorite alligator? The poor little guy suffered enough in the Moscow Zoo where he still lives.

It's worth a shot I say.

We would need to send a chemical formula to that planet. Something that's very compressed and energetic.

If saturn is destroyed, earth will be fucked and so will all life on it

it'd be easier to destroy the earth and therefore all of (((them)))
I say we do that instead

Pyrrhic Victory. I'm okay with that.

Attached: duh.jpg (1280x853, 245K)

He is not their creator, for all humans are created by God. Satan simply seduced them to evil ways

It's impossible for you to destroy the Earth.

Pol couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery let alone destroy a failed star

Hold my beer.

Attached: dr strangelove.jpg (1600x917, 43K)

Good. Kill us daddy saturn

Astronomy is a social construct. The earth is flat.

wont time stop with it, as well as all change and renewing

>Destroying a gas giant 100 times more massive and 800 times larger than the earth
>Viable political strategy

Whew lad

Attached: Fags2.jpg (576x720, 104K)

The planet simply represents Satan, its just a big lump of gass
due to its gravitational pull it also together with Jupiter protects our region of the Solar system by slingshotting literal space mountains in the other direction

>dissipating a cloud of gas one hundred times more massive than earth a billion kilometers away will help us beat the jews

It's composed of helium. Just light a match and it'll all burn away in an instant. Duh.

youtube.com/watch?v=vzYLTnI7TUI
you did this on purpose, but here is your (you)

>light a match in space

Attached: 1533876226547.png (842x792, 82K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(alligator)

>During World War II, much of the Berlin Zoo was destroyed. Of the zoo's 16,000 animals, only 96 survived. When the aquarium building was destroyed by a bomb on 23 November 1943, 20 to 30 alligators and crocodiles were killed. Press reports documented that the streets near the aquarium were littered with alligator and crocodile corpses, but that some, including Saturn, had survived and were wandering through the city in search of food.

>In the 1950s, the United States gave the Soviet Union a younger, female alligator as a gift. She was named Shipka, and she and Saturn began mating, although they did not produce any offspring, as all the eggs Shipka produced have been infertile. Shipka, who was thirty years younger than Saturn, later died, and Saturn was so distressed by her death that he refused food for a time.

>Once, a drunk visitor threw a boulder on his head to wake him up, after which zoo veterinarians fought to keep him alive for months. Another time, a group of tourists threw glass bottles at Saturn, injuring him.

>In 1993, when Russian tanks were moving down the Garden Ring after the collapse of the Soviet Union, Saturn cried out because of the vibrations, which a zookeeper thinks reminded him of the Battle of Berlin.

Attached: RTL.jpg (633x758, 157K)

Nobody is going to kill that gator for you. You’ll have to do it yourself. NYPA

I don't want him killed, faggot. I'm asking why you faggots want to kill the poor little guy. He's just a little fella that had a terrible life and I wish him a moment's peace in this terrible world.

he was one of them after all

we didnt even have images of the poles on saturn when these kikes/khazars formed. the entire saturn thing is a larp.

No, it's an eerie coincidence. We have a complex language, you drunk leaf, for a reason. Use your words.

We should destroy Saturn on general principal. Stupid ass gas giant with its useless rings and shit. Sorry ass low density, hydrogen covered shithole. Those rings arent even sharp.

With that logic, you could argue that satan is the creator of homosexuality, because he persuaded people to become homosexual.... which also means he is you know.. the creator....

>EU education at work

Attached: 1532828188055.jpg (362x314, 24K)

Saturn is based. It’s the most unique looking planet apart from earth in our solar system.

If we destroy Saturn we'll just destabilize the orbits in the Solar System and fill Saturn's orbit with a debris cloud, some of which will hit us.

I vote we leave it alone.

I'm a Size Queen. Gimmie dat Great Red Spot any day.

Based and dare I even say it redpilled

This is reverse psychology