Emma Watson - Men Should Stop Being Sexual Predators in the Work Place

It’s a call to end harassment for women.

Attached: 2866AC8F-BFCF-48BC-AA0F-E42AC1E4875D.jpg (1203x1874, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oXMIUAATA9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does Emma Watson know about working?

when they change the definition of sexual harassment to involve almost anything its easy to get high numbers.

I have never harrassed a woman at work. Seems to me that a small number of Chads is doing that.

No, it's the Chads who aren't harassing the ugly fat ones. That's how tumblr stories start.

>Hey Jennifer, that new dress is cute.

>I was raped today at work, plz twitter halp

Attached: emma_whatshin.png (270x262, 188K)

this type of stuff would have pissed me off before I stopped believing anything anyone with an agenda says.

Reminder it's only harrasement uf you are ugly/loser

Wow I wonder why so many men refuse to train female interns, students, and junior staff. Maybe pretending that women are victims and blaming men for the provocative behavior of women will do the trick.

Why do you have the urge to comment on a co-workers’ dress? That’s inappropriate!

You really think she got where she is without a few peckers in her mouth? Literally the definition of a "working" girl.

what do you think of it now, since you're no longer a braindead leftist?

She probably worked that underage pusy for roles after HP

Attached: 1533243062273m.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

This is why I am a white man only supremacist.

All her feminist antics stem from her attempts to internally justify whoring herself out for extremely high paid movie roles. She's not just a prostitute anymore, now she's a victim of the patriarchal film industry and is bravely working to dismantle it from the inside.

that is why i support no more women in the workplace, thank you best emma

This, she's a fucking whore

Just one more piece of feminist propaganda.

Half of all men have experienced it too....

What’s she driving at?

Attached: AD47CC10-CF87-4218-810A-DC7727D45BD4.jpg (450x677, 31K)

I agree. Hiring women is sexist. Protect women by not hiring them at your company and keeping them at home in the kitchen where they belong.

This, molesting jews must be called out and punished.

You should know this from personal experience, Vee.

She left Weinstein work her supple butthole

*Let

But what if the co-worker is an immigrant.

In any country where it's obvious that molesters and rapists are arabs and africans, the feminists just choose to ignore it and go "N-NO THE COMMON DENOMINATOR IS THAT THEY'RE MALES NOTHING ELSE".

Chads doing it isn't harassment. They're talking about the same, but done by creeps (=ugly dudes)

"Sexual harassment" to teh modern western woman is basically "the ugly guy i work with smiled at me yesterday"

those bitches think someone saying hello is sexual harassment.

Attached: flagswitch.jpg (540x453, 57K)

Does Emma Watson not know what irony is?

Omg Phil said my blouse was nice wtf harrassment

How could somebody so stupid be related to an IBM supercomputer??
Oh yeah, she was touched as a girl by Hollywood.

Yet we still have no nudes

Good Grief she is getting older now.

Nearly two thirds of women have received compliments from co-workers they did not find attractive.

Why do women obsess about things that aren't actually real? I can *say* that I'm owed $1 billion because I'm the long lost prince of some kingdom, and so could 2/3rds of all other men. That doesn't make it true.

Emma Watson should stop using her mouth for inappropriate purposes, i.e. verbalizing thoughts, since women aren't good at thinking.

She should start using her mouth for appropriate purposes, i.e. sucking cocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXMIUAATA9w

Considering she gave up her puss countless times for roles, no doubt she'd want to stop this Jewish practice.

They live by their emotions, user.

There was no sexual harassment before women were allowed to work.

Attached: 1497319370718.png (342x560, 132K)

the inhumanity

I always take news like the one in the OP as the collective hate the average urban woman has for the typical guy

Make me bitch

Attached: 1533848677139.jpg (768x1024, 49K)

Is there anything that the jo0o00oo0z aren't responsible for in your opioid addled mind?

Asking for a friend?

She did enough of that as a child, now it's only fair she tries to lecture thots and act like she's a saint, just like all roasties do

Attached: 1529689764106.jpg (576x1024, 75K)

This shit just makes me sick.

Why the fuck are men chasing after the esteem of women!? Fuck em. They come to us.

Fixed:

> 66% of women have had to talk to a male co-worker that they didn't want to fuck.

>said they had experienced
>said

Attached: 8D59F895-72FF-498C-A7D4-C039A4737A09.gif (325x252, 888K)

There is always more

Attached: for4chanc.png (366x512, 417K)

What a whore

Literally who wants this used up piece of trash

also checked

Checked. That slut is only good for one thing now, being a whore. Watch her life fall apart as she scoops up a sniveling loser that is a constant disappointing reminder of her shame. Watch her be so selfish she'll never admit it. Watch her die alone.

weird looking dude

I"m a male. I was sexually harassed at work by female employees on numerous occasions.

feminism amounts to little more than a culture war over who controls the language

Ignore desperate sluts. Men decide the objects of their affection. Womens only job in the mating game is accepting or rejecting advances. They don't get to pick a mate besides what is offered to them.

it's so annoying. It's not as if we hadn't heard this 15346 times already.

By their definition I was sexually assaulted as a child by an older woman.

I was in a subway and a girl put her hand down my pants and grabbed my cock when I was like 14. Ain't even mad.

If they go off though I'm gonna call myself a survivor

>make someone famous
>from that point on they can help dictate culture by simply tweeting shit
>it's probably not even them tweeting but it doesn't matter

Attached: 1531967405632.jpg (720x720, 115K)

used to be that a nigger would be strung up from the nearest tree by white men for groping their white woman.
Nowadays, as your pic shows, white men avert their gaze and look away whenever they catch a glimpse of a nigger with its paws on a white woman.

>l was sexually harassed at work by female employees on numerous occasions.

What? Is this bait? I have never heard of a woman harrassaing a man sexually... ever.

>I fucked sixty guys in a year
>I want a serious relationship

Attached: 1298351985.gif (170x180, 1.07M)

She should keep her mouth shut seeing that she sold her own body to a fat kike for movie roles. It's incredible how the hollywood hags now act liek they are victims, when theya re whores who payment was to be a star

Now can I say that women don’t belong in the workplace

came here to post this

breddy high iq post desu

How so?

they're talking about pajeets

Dont dress like a whore then