Poland isn't European

Can we all agree Poland isn't in Europe? We're our own continent. You don't like us, we don't like you. We're not cucked like Europe.

Attached: 1533677210379.png (1280x1280, 405K)

Europe is the worst continent. Poland is its own continent. We have nothing common with european subhumans.

More proof for that ancient Greeks were replaced by dumb turks

Attached: average greeks2.jpg (1256x727, 341K)

And Alb*Nians

Attached: greeks.jpg (2592x1456, 369K)

Why such shithole?
Why are you leaving (((your))) shithole and clean toilets for us?

When will British tourists stop coming to Poland? Every fucking time you throw trash everywhere. We're fucking tired of it, you piss on the streets like fucking Indians.

Only subhumans come to your shithole. We don't consider them Polish.

Why are Poles posting on Jow Forums the stupidest liberals? (except me of course)

Jewish trash with Polish VPN

WHY ARE BRITFAGS MURDERERS???

Attached: 1533898868279.jpg (481x411, 49K)

Poorland is an immense pisshole from which everybody runs away to more orderly countries

JUST

Attached: just1266783_58fb915e0868a.jpg (456x320, 14K)

wait until a britcuck shows you statistics that show Poles commit most of crimes in the UK while their statistics are outdated and don't show percentages.

Give back the money then bitchboy.

Hi Hans, I get that you're butthurt because you can't win a war but you can get off your vpn

I like the polish not to keen on the English!!!

lol
god bless america

Attached: 1533003736267.jpg (1000x851, 782K)

Quiet, Slav(e).

Attached: 1521032033704.png (442x432, 504K)

>When will British tourists stop coming to Poland? Every fucking time you throw trash everywhere.
Our pakies need to fuck snowniggreses too

Which money? You faggots build supermarkets in Poland and we can't even tax them. You're literally killing our small shops. Do I also have to mention your stupid restrictions?

butthurt about what? I'm simply stating facts, Poland is a pisshole from which people are emmigrating

nah, when I frequented wykop, they were the same type

>Have Tatar, Mongol, and (((other))) genetic influences
Sure, Poland, you can be your own continent.

Attached: 1533365749631.png (800x800, 261K)

>Britain, France, et cetera brought down because of colonials
I'd like to see something like these but only for natives.

No, we just going to order you to clean toilets or BTFO

>You faggots build supermarkets in Poland
But foreign investments is what makes this shithole going forward. Pissland simply doesn't have its own capital

>Finn master race
How do other nations even compete?

Only subhumans leave Poland which is a positive thing. Why won't you get the fuck out? Why do you have Polish flag if Poland is a pisshole?

Fuck right back off (((polak))) slavnigger, we are full!

Poland is the best country in Europe right now.

Your pakis are not ginger. Your ugly ginger faggots with crooked teeth come here and act like wild animals.

the mongoloid genes are really helping estonia and funland outperform academically it seems

says an amerimutt le 59% white

too fat to bend over and clean your toilet huh?

I'm only a mutt because of the Polak genes.

Attached: 23c8ee0d09e6c8d3b7b6d4e226309aa0b3d872179b598dcd87c2f7d2f81e057f.png (980x742, 634K)

The state of Russia kinda disheartening.
Russians are pretty smart and generally cool people but they seem to be depressed and drink all the time

Everyone is getting out of Londonistan because no one wants to be beheaded by Muslims.

You should rather ask the question why are polacken on Jow Forums aggressive white trash, who post links to rap music, who spend all their savings on gym and who are football hooligans

Why are we here represented by such unrespectable white trash? Is it because pissland is trash overall?

And you get much more jobs and affordable food this way, now on all fours, you need discipline.

It’s
>le 61%

Russians are poorer Germans. They always get manipulated by their (((leaders))). They're brainless sheeps.

holy shit my coutrymen are stupid

>Being so Polish that you mix up 6 and 9 like a fucking idiot

If subhumans have to leave the country then it means you're a subhuman too, because you can't organize it properly

>food
Sponge bread and snails is called food in France? No thanks

We can.

This. Most poles I see stay outside all day hanging around parks and bus stops, drinking beer. They're always wearing football shirts and are overweight. Literally look like American white trash but with an ugly Slav face.

No one here is aggressive except you. You're a shill who gets a heart attack whenever you see Poland isn't going to be cucked. Keep being mad.

well, speaking from experience, white trash is at least better than nigger.

REEEE GERMAN SHILL REEEE POLAND IS NOT KEKED REEEE RAGEEEEE RAGEEEE

No, this means we're getting rid of subhumans and we have only intelligent people left

fifty wut m8?

Staci na test zobrat zopar zidanov, ktori daju 0% a mame skvele skore na svete.

AAAA I'M GERMAN AND I RAGE BECAUSE POLAND IS DOING BETTER THAN WE DO REEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEE GERMAN BLOOD REEE IM BARBARIAN AND I THINK POLAND SHOULD BE DESTROYED REEEEEEEE LET'S ACCEPT MUSLIMS.

Poland is Europe. It's the rest of europe that isn't europe.

Are other cunts even trying?

Attached: 1375464526277.png (1280x800, 53K)

Maybe in America. Over here poles, Czechs, Romanians etc are by far the worst. All theives and don't speak a lick of English even though they're European. All other immigrants at least try to speak it.

Be honest, it's because of the autism though isn't it

D-delete pls user-kun

Attached: 1528639380555.png (622x367, 505K)

Unfortunately, that's very true. All the smart Russians either went west or died off thanks to their authoritarian government.
There's one thing I don't get however, why are the Pollacks on this board so full of themselves? They act worse than the Wakandan BLM niggers.

t. Educationlet.

oh no rip :( I know like one Brit guy, and he says them fucking Gypsies are terrible, but over here niggers and Mexicans are about as bad as it gets, and unfortunately they're very bad, they spread drugs and rape women and murder everyone they see. And even more unfortunately I live in da hood, in fact da only hood in my entire state. Everywhere else is very nice, I got the short end of the stick and was born in Niggeropolis.

>why are the Pollacks on this board so full of themselves? They act worse than the Wakandan BLM niggers
There's a reason people call them the White niggers, you know.

polacken are embarrassing slavtrash

They pretend to be proud and cocky, but at the same time they impulsively denigrate more successful countries and distort history of their own shithole

Why?

Because deep down polacken crave good opinions from the West which plays a role model for them. Which is why polacken can be only treated as frustrated failures desperately trying to defend their self confidence by distorting reality

We are not sending docs and engineers, those are already getting similar compensation as in UK. However along with exponentially lower cost of living and lower taxation.

What you get is a bunch of gypsies and failed warehouse slavs who did not graduate the high school.

White Niggers you say? We got a word for them around here, Tweeker, cuz they're always tweeking out on fucking meth, I tell ya what they should be shot to death.

>that Kosovo score
Are they Africans?

You are in my eyes

You guys are the best immigrants we have
>brought back social cohesion
>smack arabs when they don't behave
>funny language kurva
>set up nice cheap shops with good food
>go back to your own country
>actually work
>get drunk after and fight eachother instead of natives

based Poles, even if you send your scum to work here it's still better than we had before.

>why are the Pollacks on this board so full of themselves?
Because polacken don't want to admit they have few achievements and want to cover substance by being loud

>who spend all their savings on gym and who are football hooligans
there's nothing wrong with that
rap is trash, but I've never seen it posted by Poles, desu.

>there's nothing wrong with that
trafiony zatopiony xD

there's something wrong with that, because you attribute too much importance to superficial things which means you're an idiot :^)

>literally Kang wewuz tier post
pshekbro pls

Attached: 1533844281866.jpg (599x600, 39K)

Fucking based. And it's not only pollacken acting this way, but russkies as well. What makes it worse is that they got practically nothing to be actually proud about, as many of 'their' countrymen achieved something either due to the foreign schooling or these achievers being Jewish.

I swear Slavs are both the loudest and most degenerate White race out there.

>because deep down polacken crave good opinions from the West which plays a role model for them.
I can't argue with that, although I myself just feel sorry for you guys, lol. But it comes down to the same type of people I was talking about earlier - the liberal type from wykop, who despise all tradition and would suck off westerners to be seen as more progressive.. Hooligan trash don't' post here because of the simple reason of not knowing english.
dyel detected. I despise every weak boy who's overweight and does not represent.

They are polak JIDF, they are true heroes in pooland, they are the niggers, making toilet cleaners (((polaks))) look good.

>the liberal type from wykop, who despise all tradition and would suck off westerners to be seen as more progressive
Being antigay and antimuslim doesn't make you a traditionalist, you dumb meathead. I bet you're pious and don't fuck girls around, dumb meathead trash

Based hohol

Join the dark side, mutt. Admit you're Polacken. Be proud of your butthurt.

Quiet, fat boy. People are talking. Take your sumb agenda elsewhere. And stop using this flag, you piece of shit.

Let's not exaggerate. Ruskie have something to be proud of - lots of scientific achievements and consistent political influence

Polacken on the other hand with being loud desperately try to cover their own failures to which they don't want to admit, because that would make their confidence sink to the bottom. So they either praise themselves or exaggerate accidental failures of others

Again. Being against gays, muslims and ladyboys doesn't make you a traditionalist. It makes you just a gym attending meathead who believes in strength. A fat and weak priest can be traditionalist, being a meathead doesn't imply that

incoherent garbage. Stop smoking weed, brah. gtg, stay buttmad, lol

based Eesti

Attached: F73771FE-95E5-47BD-B1C0-5F9FC27F407B.jpg (960x960, 109K)

>Let's not exaggerate. Ruskie have something to be proud of - lots of scientific achievements and consistent political influence

That's true to a degree, however when I went to Russia a few weeks ago I got redpilled on the socio-economical situation there and shit didn't look good.
All I saw there were either Tatars, Chechens or Western-media-shills who paradoxically suck Putin's dick. It sure ain't the the country it was when i was born there, atleast these people weren't as degenerate in the early 2000's as they are now.

What makes you so asshurt about poles, Fergus/Mehmet?

Attached: sketch-1532534455111.png (1920x1080, 618K)

>Finland 522.7
>Estonia 524.3
Finno-Ugrics are Asian confirmed.

this

I love how when ever some Europe data is shown there is never any on Bosnia. dear lordie we are so fucking incompetent. nuke us already. plz

Attached: 1503720978080.jpg (456x628, 172K)

>mexico
>22
kek

Attached: la barbie smug.png (658x676, 705K)

Brainlet cope
Eestis are whitest people on earth

Attached: estonia.jpg (730x485, 83K)

Why Germany still has 508? I thought they had about 400 at this point

Attached: 2233791_1323549177749.21res_468_462.jpg (468x462, 155K)

It's almost as if the alt-right echo chamber is wrong.

that hair color, that eye color.. god's gift

:(

Is there that big of a difference between Baltic countries? I thought they were all the same shit.

You're retarded.

wtf i hate having an average score of 508 now

>tfw the asian coalition wins again

Attached: 1527471910601.png (1686x754, 115K)