Ywn march shoulder to shoulder with your brother in defense of your home land, singing songs of glory

Ywn march shoulder to shoulder with your brother in defense of your home land, singing songs of glory

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f5xdgYLuFCk

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXxSvNpmBIc
youtube.com/watch?v=sBvt0lsoInc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish I could have made a final stand at the Tannenberg Line with the men of many nations of Europe in a last, desperate attempt to kill Commies.

Attached: 174728429.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

f

Maybe someday you will march with Tyrone and Jamal in defense of your homeland

Attached: 1511548402013.jpg (210x240, 9K)

Against whom? We have many enemies, for sure, but no one is capable of physically invading us with an army.

Sure, we could have an internal uprising, but the second Antifa starts a revolution Joe McBurger will put down his fries and unload a magazine or two into a few cross dressers with Moist Nuggets and then go back to his paperwork without a second thought.

Maybe you can invade european countries or the enemies of Israel

Not true. I've been to portland rallies twice now.

but these are the songs of losers user

>Maybe you can invade european countries
It's called NATO. We already did, serkku.
>the enemies of Israel
Fighting for Israel is not the defense of my homeland. If I were to fight for America (unlikely, fuck this shithole) it would only be on our soil, not some desert on the 30th Parallel.

>2nd Sout Carolina String Band
Good choice OP, for once, you were not a fag.

I'd rather lose than submit to (((their))) conditioning

Attached: 1533911229988.jpg (427x300, 34K)

You pitiful anti-americans stuck in 2010 need to off yourselves or stop obsessing over us so much, the black population has always been the same for the 50th time.

best song here
youtube.com/watch?v=jXxSvNpmBIc

Shhhhhh mutt

Attached: 1513213975448.jpg (726x459, 101K)

Importing niggers is nothing to be proud of nor is MASSIVELY breeding them! Slavery contaminates all nations who practice it. It ensures free niglabor will undercut White workers, and you can still see the results today because de-factor slavery during and after Reconstruction produced an agrarian economy instead of a modern industrial society.

Seriously kys lol I feel like I'm back in early 2017

>not some desert on the 30th Parallel.
>desert
>30th Parallel

DO NOT volunteer as LandNav guy or your unit will end up in Tierra del Fuego.

>lol I feel like I'm back in early 2017

wow dude bro that was like soooo long ago bruh lmao! kek gtfo underage. This is a boomer board

I'm not a southerner, user. It's the sentiment that I admire. The Battle Hymn of the Republic, for example, and other northern rally songs are hard to get behind because they espouse vague Christian and political principles. Real men sing songs about the dirt between their toes.

A challenger appears.

This is the only thing I'd be singing while killing Pantifa on the streets of Seattle.

youtube.com/watch?v=sBvt0lsoInc

Attached: CroatianLifePreservers.jpg (600x705, 60K)

Now that’s a rare Pepe

Basra is just North of the 30th.

Good job OP.

Attached: 376120D7-610F-478C-A82D-35C75D620E60-4909-000006CE10A7A83F.png (900x900, 409K)

Why would you want to save your race when every race is self absorbed,greedy and only cares about themselves. Who ever gets in charge will sell you cunts out again and you'll be the new left vs right arguing amongst yourselves..divided again why the people in charge and big corporations do as they please.

Quit romanticizing battle. It's something that has to be done, but it will tear a person to bits, literally and figuratively. For all you know, you'd buckle and start crying if the rounds were flying.

this retarded

never get to live in the wild west era doing cowboy stuffs and civil wars.. why even live?

Also killing your brothers. Toy guys are kinda wierd.