Can you fucking amermutts get your president in line and fucking help us. For christ sake...

Can you fucking amermutts get your president in line and fucking help us. For christ sake, im thinking about not visiting my american relatives because of this.

Attached: B140F7A7-0967-4FDE-8D84-437E5CD92AEF.jpg (1242x1791, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GI9cs58cb38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Meme flaggot
>Flaggot of the antithesis of our ideology
>Begging for help

Get fucked, fucker.

I wish the leader of my country had the balls to say 'no' to the Saudis.

>commie flag
Fuck off!

And didn't Trump make a big deal about how Hillary was taking Saudi money so would do their bidding?

Glad to know he'll do their bidding without taking their money.

This is the future you chose

lmao day of the rake soon

I hope Canada gets nuked

>be a faggot
>cry when nobody helps you for being a faggot

based Trudeau

You kicked the nest, now you feel the sting.

Mobilize the canoe reserves, we are going to war boys.

Shut the fuck up you literal faggot. There is no reason to cry about this. Kill yourself.

Trade between Canada and Saudi Arabia is so small you're on the level of an American wailing and crying that fucking Estonia decided to put economic sanctions on the US.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, STOP POSTING THESE THREADS, AND SWALLOW A BULLET.

Bend over, become a permanent U.S. territory and fine.

A US war with China is inevitable and we'll likely have to take out their overseas territories, so it's ponly a matter of time.

if you didn't have the military you do, he could

>Electing a male feminist

>memeflag
A fucking leaf.

literally not our problem. kill yourself you faggot. canada can solve their own shit

>make your whole politics about being open and tolerant
>get shunned and isolated
This should be a gold standard for every politician like him.

>Fuck you America!
>America please help us!!!

Vermont makes plenty of syrup for us. What can you offer?

AHAHAHAHA

TRUDY FAGBOY'S GETTING WHIPPED

FUCK YOU FAGGOT LEFTISTS

Hope you like canola oil

>im thinking about not visiting my american relatives because of this.
You thought we wanted you here?

Where the fuck has Canada been, with this cuck at the helm, a lot of times we would have appreciated THEIR political support?

Also, oh boy, 'The Kingdom' has a stick up its ass. Fuck them, they'll be back to goat herding and fucking across an industrial fallout zone of burning oil wells in about fifteen years. They sealed their own fates, have the greatest natural resource wealth in history, during its peak window, and they chose to engage in nigger tier future economic planning and development with that opportunity.

I love Canola Oil. Healthier for you too.

retarded ≠ based

Attached: turdo.jpg (957x960, 65K)

Aww, too bad so sad.
Day of the rake when?
Enjoy your Trudeau filled day.

Attached: ^167B3623BE91F29EBA3CC82CEE284FE1A0F6086045C72DD2EB^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (345x383, 37K)

Trudeau needs to stop being a faggot and get with the programme.

I don't like the name. The rest of the world properly calls it rapeseed oil and Canada decided to go with a friendlier sounding acronym

If Canada just renamed it to Rapeoil then they would suddenly become GOAT country.

INshillAH, FELLOW LEAF! WHY WONT THESE PIGS HELP US?!?

Attached: 1351586962181.png (369x369, 9K)

4 people shot and killed in Fredericton New Brunswick. I wonder who is responsible?

This shows how much power saudi arabia have.

Leafistan and its chinese overlords must be destroyed.

>im thinking about not visiting my american relatives because of this

Stay out, commie fuck.

Attached: rafal.jpg (960x925, 90K)

Attached: 1390191021843.jpg (252x252, 7K)

it didn't have to be that way, you leaves forced our hand

You're more of a joke than we are

Fuck Canada. This is what they get for electing a part-time substitute drama teacher as their PM.

The day of the rake is upon them.

Attached: leafgif.gif (400x219, 2.19M)

>get your president in line and help us
Sorry but Trump isn't Obama. He isnt going to suck your dick in return for you fucking us over.

If anything it shows how little Canada has.

Trudeau just needs to:
>increase NATO spending as required
>come to the table to talk zero tariff trade with America
>stop being a sanctuary country for wetbacks who will just move back to America once a democrat or conservacuck becomes president
and Trump will fix for him ASAP

Trump is Israel's and Saudi Arabia's bitchboy, so this is not exactly a shocking development. Money talks, bullshit walks.

Americans and Trump are cowards.
They love their saudi and jewish owners.

Fuck you.
Starve.

>Author is fat fucking cow with problem glasses

>Canada is forever alone

>Frowning Trudeau face

This is what we get for voting in that fucking faggot as prime minister.

we deserve every fucking bit of humiliation we are suffering.

If we don't vote his gay ass out next year, US needs to bomb us into the stone age.

I'm Jordan Peterson by the way.

AMA

Attached: Me.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Nobody wants to hang out with a pusillanimous faggot, breaking news.

or maybe Canada should just pay denbts
It's not just receiving boi, you have to give in sometimes

>Flag noted
non-human opinion discarded

I'm not sure if I hate Saudis or leafs more.

Seems like the smart play for the US.

You over-estimate the importance of this.

Attached: 1372960062893.jpg (675x612, 41K)

Trudeau is a globalist scumbag and is only going against SA because king salman and his soon to be king son are blocking lobby's that advocate the islamification of the west and George Soros isn't happy about that

Checkd

>pay denbts
Are you high? Canada owes nothing.

Attached: 1361495360489.jpg (340x340, 32K)

Canada needs to learn its place. Bend the knee like a good boy or America will let you wither and die.

We would hear a shit ton of condemnation if any other middle eastern shithole did the same.

NATO
drop tariffs

>Canada owes nothing.

Attached: Screenshot_154.png (590x301, 39K)

Saudis are moderate muslims. Leafs are not

Really? UAE? Kuwait? Jordan? I think we'd side with just about any oil broker over our faggoty commie neighbor to the north.

>pick fight with Saudi Kingdom
>instantly get BTFO
>cry for help from USA (as usual)
>no one listens, where the fuck is Canada
It’s just sad, and embarrassing really.

>im thinking about not visiting my american relatives because of this
We don't want you here, worthless faggot.

Maybe not but still I think it shows that they have a lot of power.

What sting faggot? .2% of economy lost for 20,000 camel fuckers to it it. We couldn;t care less, they're barely anything to us, but you fags on the other hand loooooove camel cock. They even posted a 9/11 inspired pic of a plane hitting the CN tower and you still think 9/11 is a conpsiracy. Jews attack you, you do nothing, Saudis attack you, you do nothing. Biggest cucked country in the world. At least we have the balls to stand by our principles and tell em to get fucked.

20,000 muslims to leave*

S0yb0y in Chief is officially being raked. This has been a long time coming.

Fucking absolute faggot mutt. Of course you would side with them. Your mouth is filled with camel cock and your ass with jew cock. You're the arab cum dumspter. I'm sure you could fit a few more arabs cocks in each end too.

>1 post by this ID

Be alone on the world stage then leafnigger

Attached: 1522942841100.jpg (470x470, 31K)

You're on your own commie leaf fagget

>mfw tthese events are the exact same build up to WWII

Attached: 1527867589804.png (682x767, 737K)

>Be alone on the world stage
A theater artists wet dream. Trudeau must be having his best leggings and eyebrows prepared as we speak

>please help us
>what sting faggot

you deserve anything and everything bad that happens to you over the next 100 years for electing that man, you've brought it all upon yourself

Fuck Canada and fuck drama teachers.

Soon.

Attached: fixingcanada.jpg (4000x3000, 3.89M)

Communist flag isn't a meme flag for canadistan...they're fucking commies.

What help?
Day Of The Rake is real, dipshit. All you canadacucks are compromised. You're all commie devils. No survivors. You're all going to be raked.

And, there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. See how isolated you are? No one will give a shit if our forces wipe out everyone in canada. You're all fucked. There is no one that will come to your aid. Kiss your ass goodbye.

He's been an understudy his whole life and he knows that's where he belongs. He's likely terrified.

>Communist on our border: Please help!

Me: *grabs popcorn*

>Saudis attack you, you do nothing

They've already beaten al-qaeda to a pulp. The Syrian war is at the stage of wrapping up and Osama has been killed. Their job with the mudslimes is done.

Attached: Communist Fag.png (900x900, 279K)

youtu.be/GI9cs58cb38

Fuck you Canada
Fuck you and you cuck prime minister

Attached: 19642294_1965683830377361_3789941012694100587_n.jpg (648x640, 49K)

>I wish my president stood up for tranny rights in Saudi Arabia
Lmao

lol My mothers from Peterborough Canada and I havent visited my faggot leaf family members since 06 because they wouldnt shut the fuck up about how Bush was a Nazi and now all there tweets are about Trump being a Nazi. I fucking hate my Canadian relatives. I live 30 miles south of your boarder so its not far to see them just not worth it.

Attached: fuck_why_canada.jpg (800x522, 77K)

We'll help you in exchange for Alberta and Saskatchewan

Attached: us-russia-ksa-oil-gas-production.png (1280x960, 20K)

Anything short of full scale military occupation of SA is "play nice". Trudeau either forgot this or is too stupid to realize it. I get the feeling that the further sabotaging of Canada is deliberate.

Not to mention Trudeau shits all over Trump and America every chance he gets, in addition to being a completely controlled Soros puppet. This is exactly what Canadians voted for btw.

be glad you're still alive, leafcuck
that's already far more than you deserve

Attached: leafbtfo.png (525x349, 354K)

Tell me how not selling weapons to SA is bad

Nope, fuck you

you and what army? canada only has 23,000 active troops

I really can't imagine him trying to put in actual work. I think he's going to resign.

checked, leafs eternally btfo

what did he do

Thats what I was getting at, Canada is in no position to be fucking with SA. Only Trudeau could find a way to let the entire world fuck Canada in the ass while leaving it with no allies.

>Can you fucking amermutts get your president in line and fucking help us. For christ sake, im thinking about not visiting my american relatives because of this.

> Bitches in Canada vote for Trudeau because of his dreamy wavy hair.
> Blame's Trump for not helping deal with this problem.

Considering that Trudeau back stabbed Trump, I think this is what Canada deserves. But, this problem can be solved by 2019 with the upcoming federal elections. I'm not sure what to think about Ford. But I guess I will be voting for him just to get Justin out.

Attached: 1523880200710.png (1920x1471, 2.56M)

I am deeply afraid that Scheer is gonna hand the election to the NDP. We need to push for another leadership election since O'Leary divided the ticket too much and then fucked off. This country needs someone like Bernier or Ford; Scheer is a fucking child.

canadians haven't figure out, just get rid of truedope and the problem is solved.

lets all mark this thread and watch how long it takes those dumb fucking leaf monkeys to figure it out! shall we?

actually canadians don't get to choose their prime minister (which is fucking retarded)

you get to vote in the "party" and they decide who's going to be prime minister.

this way, the prime minster is untouchable no matter what he does.

The party must boot him out.

>commie flag
>begging for help
how bout no?

Attached: kek(2).gif (245x230, 871K)

Actual democracy is aids. Nice flag.