CPAP Machines

So these things are becoming more and more common, but are they just another Medicare scam?
I know two or three people who use them at my office and they're all fatties. Are CPAP machines just a band aid solution for doctors who can't tell patients to lose weight?
I've also heard that sleep study centers are a growing business. What are the odds that even a normal person would get a sleep study done and be told that they're "waking up 50 times an hour" like seemingly all sleep apnea sufferers claim they have heard?

Attached: pr_system_one_remstar_auto_humidified_man_asleep_full_face.jpg (1200x1200, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OeRLTz1Sozw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Are CPAP machines just a band aid solution for doctors who can't tell patients to lose weight?
Yes. My fatass brother who is obese just got on yesterday actually. He blames his obesety on his sleep apnea and not the other way around because his even fatter girlfriend told him that’s how it works. She’s basically forcing him to get fatter too

>What are the odds that even a normal person would get a sleep study done and be told that they're "waking up 50 times an hour" like seemingly all sleep apnea sufferers claim they have heard?
100%.

Just like going to a chiropractor and being told one leg is shorter than the other.

I lost 85 lbs and stopped snoring. Quit being fat fucks and you won't need one

>Are CPAP machines just a band aid solution for doctors who can't tell patients to lose weight?

Mostly, but the average size of the craniofacial complex of the American citizen is getting smaller generation by generation. For example, whereas in the past only wisdom teeth often had to be pulled out (at most), these days it's common for many other teeth to be pulled out too, because there is not enough room in the palate due developmental failures caused by poor posture and diet. Another symptom of craniofacial maldevelopment is narrow airways, leading to snoring, apnea.

They're more common because fat fucks are more common. Sleep apnea comes from being super obese. The scam is those fuckers should stop fucking eating and lose weight instead of using a machine to force air into their mouth because they're too fat to breathe.

it's not completely a medicare scam, theyre becoming more common because america gets fatter and fatter every year.

lose weight and you wont choke halfway to death in your sleep, it's simple

why are you asking about this here instead of researching it yourself or asking a physician about it? unless, of course, you don't care about the truth of the matter and just want your conspiracy theory validated by other uninformed individuals who are easily swayed by suggestion and hearsay.

This. It really has little to do with weight, but carniofacial formation. Pushes for things like Onions, meal replacement liquids, smoothies, green juices, et al, are making things significantly worse, as well. We also get little to no vitamin k2 in our diets, and have proliferations of xenoestrogens (which decrease bone mass).

This is even why the whole chin-implant meme is going around. Our mandibles are becoming weak af.

>5 cents *KACHING*

Well it has a lot to do with both, in my opinion. Neither cause is the be-all.

>are they just another Medicare scam?
yes

Based orthotropics poster

I'm pleased to see that this isn't completely unheard of anymore.

chew the fat friends

Holy fuck. Is this real? People are so fat they need a machine to fucking breathe at night? These are truly the end times.

had to lookup chin implants. it blows my mind that its legal to get nose jobs and chin implants.

Why? Because it's deceptive?

Attached: chin-augmentation_1.jpg (825x575, 99K)

Sleep apnea is real.

It lots of cases yea, but my mother suffers from insulin resistance and has to work hard to keep her weight down to the point of starving herself and she has to use a CPAP

Lose weight. Eat less meat, soda, beer cigarettes. But fundamentally lose weight. CPAP is for the obese & elderly

You never been around a sleeping fat person? They snore loud as fuck even without the sleep apnea. When they do have it they're still loud, but it also sounds like they're dying.

I bet she also suffers from "exercise intolerance" kek

The hell does CPAP have to do with being fat? I thought it was meant to stop snoring.

Insulin resistance is reversable. Protip: eating less won't do it.

Imagine having layers of fat around your neck.

Oy vey goyim, how can you deny anyone this potentially lifesaving surgery?

Look up Mike Mew if you don't already know of him, take the Mewpill friends.

I have a CPAP and am not overweight,
Have broken my nose a couple times, which contributes I guess to it.
joe rogan has apnea, and he's not super fatass, some people can get by with just a mouthguard instead of the machine,
So yeah, apnea is more common in overweight people but not always the case.
It does give you a better quality sleep.

Internet connected sleep machines. What could go wrong?

>Just like going to a chiropractor and being told one leg is shorter than the other.

Legit was told this yesterday by an Osteopath.
Is it bullshit, user?

fatties are so fucking delusional, kill them both

>too lazy to breath

boy oh boy

Yes. Your hips are just in a state of functional imbalance. It's a problem of musculature, not bone.

shut the fuck up you fat nigger

Amerilards so fat they need machines to breath.

Attached: 23590683457895.jpg (800x679, 100K)

But the price of nose pillows is rage inducing.

It probably contribues to it. At the very least, added stress from less sleep would result in weight gain but by how much I have no fucking idea and she probably doesnt either (my guess).

Just let me develop a heart condition from sleep apnea and then he will be forced to eat right or die.

Attached: 1257549637085.gif (320x180, 1.67M)

Man, fuck fat people that blame their gross obese bodies on something other than themeselves. What i fucking hate in this shithole world more than kikes are people that blame their bad situations on external factors instead of themselves and their shitty lazy minds. Fuck

I've had girlfriends tell me I need one. I am 6' and ~160lb. I snore frequently but there are times where I go silent for a period and then start gasping. I am against getting one but I don't like the thought of being deprived of oxygen while I am not even conscious.

For a board that prides itself on being informed this thread sure has a bunch of fucking retards in it. Kind of makes you to wonder what else this place isberong about.

>let me develop a heart condition
>let *him develop a heart condition

* is wrong

If you're so fat you need a machine to help you breath you need to be euthanized.

Stay away from them before their mass accumulates a gravitational pull and you become trapped in their fat folds.

Not a scam, just people who refuse to lose weight. Blood pressure pills should also be unnecessary, but these are the times we live in.
>t. Medfag

They didnt care who I was until I put on the mask

Attached: hv.jpg (480x360, 12K)

maybe they should keep their windows open while they sleep.

Attached: 76848569695.png (741x568, 29K)

>lose weight and you wont choke halfway to death in your sleep, it's simple

In most cases yes. Not in all though. I'm 6ft, 190lbs. I need one because of my snoring which is apparently really bad. But fuck that, my wife can deal with it.

Fat fuck here..not disgustingly, but hey, is what it is...yes it's real, but the cause is real too -obesity.

I don't make excuses for my self destructive behavior, but fuck...I never realized what it was like to get a full night's sleep until I got my CPAP...now I don't take naps and while being fat have a normal activity level...but pepperoni pizza..yeah, it's the reason.

Tripe of truth.

what the fuck is a CPAP machine

>for doctors who can't tell people to lose weight.

Wtf? It's to save the life of fat asses who dont listen to their doctors. As if doctors aren't telling lard asses to put the sugar down.

Reminds me of the early 2000s when everyone had carpal tunnel syndrome.

Attached: snake oil strap.jpg (318x159, 4K)

Found the fatty.

Attached: 440tontony.jpg (639x768, 196K)

My brother is fit. He climbs mountains and boulders a lot. Went on a 2 week hike trough Scotland. His BMI is probably in the middle somewhere. If you look at him you see more muscle as fat.

He has a CPAP and it works for him (he had 90 apneas per hour) he is 32.

That said, yes most users are overweight middle age+ men. But don't assume it's fatty only

You merely adopted the fat, I was born in it, molded by it.

Attached: man-and-woman-in-bed-trying-to-sleep-the-man-is-wearing-a-cpap-machine-A2X54Y.jpg (1300x892, 167K)

My husband uses one of these. In his case he isn't obese, though. It's purely genetic. His father is all of 120 lbs soaking wet and needed to get one by age forty. He has a very small jaw. and my husband inherited his jaw. My husband is about 140 lbs and he needed to get one by the time he was 25.
It's actually good that my husband got one of these. It improved his health big time.

This, when I let myself get too fat I start snoring and get sleep apneia, I dont sleep well and start waking up with head aches and in general tired all the time...loose some weight fatties and a lot of your health problems will go away.

Wrong on almost every level. Premolar extractions are performed less today than they were 40 years ago. I could explain to you the details of tooth size arch length problems but you wouldn't understand.

it's one of those simple machines that is just a rope with a loop at the end. you secure the other end to the branch of a tree, climb up to that branch, put your head through the loop, and then jump off the branch. it's simple. everyone is trying it. you should too.

Based 20th century Dredd.

Attached: jd2.jpg (764x1164, 312K)

the poor nutrition from a lack of meat and fat and cholesterol (dietary cholesterol doesn't become cholesterol in the body, it's used to create hormones) could be the reason we have all these basedboy/bugmen. They look so effeminate and degenerate because their body was unable to develop properly

CPAP machines are crazy. The fact that people think it's okay to not be able to breathe independently

Yes they are a medicare scam. Most medical equipment is. However, that is not relevant to their effectiveness - which is substantial. CPAP machines are the only effective means of combating the health effects of sleep apnea.
Because of (((medicare))) price inflation these machines cost $1200 or more. If they were removed from the health insurance scam system they would cost less than $200.

This. The reason you see more of these contraptions is because Amerifats are getting more and more obese. I’ve literally never known anyone with sleep apnea who wasn’t a lardfuck.

brap machines? this timeline gets weirder and weirder

fat people should be gassed...

Nah, throw them into industrial furnaces to be used as fuel. They'll burn forever, it'll be an Auhswictz Maricle!

But hoe do they smell the braaaaps of their wifes at night?How does he smell your braps during sleep then?

Obesity is a risk factor for sleep apnea, but it is far from the only cause. Plenty of thin people have the problem as well. Try not to be a fucking bigot about everything.

Other way around is getting the Jew look

this kike tried to unkike himself....still a kike... cant hide them beady satanic eyes moshe!

I know one who isn't a lardass but she's slowly becoming one from her meds so it's a moot point

Lol

Guy on the left does your taxes. Guy on the right does other dudes.

sleep apnea is caused primarily by obesity. Losing weight is a prescribed cure for sleep apnea.

If he gets restless I temporarily disconnect the hose and insert it in my ass. I reconnect the hose as soon as I see him start to relax.

he wanted to be a goy so badly

A techy aside from the usual Jow Forumstardation, you are spot on about inflated med equipment markups.

Price a Homefill oxygen cylinder with built in (non-repairable) regulator. It's pushing 400 bucks each, not cool if you need multiples.

If you or someone you care for needs oxygen, get the Homefill with CGA-570 post style cylinders so you can have multiple cylinders and separate regulators.

the beta virgin incel cuck soiboi:
>sleeps with faggot mask on

Chad:
>sleeps upside down under sheets with his feet on pillow and his nose pressed between his gf's butt cheeks to ensure he inhales the full brap every time

I have sleep apnea but I don't give a fuck. If I die in my sleep then good that would be a great way to go

being a fat fuck who wont lose weight shouldn't be a reason for getting shit off even the ins co's dime

Are you fat?

>small jaw
>unable to breath
>light weight possibly short father

do not breed with this manlet we dont need more pathetic onions boys running around

It's the medical industry forcing them onto doctors for hilarious sums of money, who in turn force them onto fat fucks, because the money has to keep rolling up. In the UK NOBODY uses these things outside of the mega obese and gigantic strongmen and bodybuilders, because nobody here would pay for the stupid fucking things, they'd just lose weight.

The powerful, coercing the greedy, coddling the lazy. Big pharma in a nutshell.

>I could explain to you the details of tooth size arch length problems but you wouldn't understand.

What I read: I am clueless but want to feel a fleeting moment of superiority. Go ahead if you want, I'm willing to take in all kinds of information in my eternal quest for knowledge.

No, he was right and you're partially right.
I'd suggest for you to return to school and study this field for 8 years, like I've done, then you can educate others proficiently.

Attached: 1527161959047.jpg (1410x793, 129K)

i came

>They're more common because fat fucks are more common.
Exactly like global warming. "Oh you wear a 60lb fat blanket everywhere and now claim its getting 'hotter'...ok"

I bet that smells delightful.

Attached: 1531770707413.png (800x469, 518K)

Can i just get one for an optimal nights sleep if i dont have any issues? Also

>tfw no bedwetting gf who needs a CPAP machine like Olivia Robin

youtu.be/OeRLTz1Sozw

Attached: 1527903312815m.jpg (1024x681, 151K)

>t. fatass

Most prescriptions are for people who don't want to cure themselves the hard(correct) way. That is, a good diet, exercise, moderate drinking, no smoking.

"Is there a pill I can take? Blorp."

>be doctor
>tell fatty to lose weight
>patient cries that doctor insulted them
>patient give doctor a bad review
>doctor now gets paid less by medicare and medicaid
>patient comes back, did not lose weight
>cries about it is too hard
>patient wants pills to lose wieght
>doctor denies pills because patient is fat and has heart condition, pills not safe
>doctor wont give patient what they want
>bad reviews, paid less
>patient comes back, still can't lose weight
>asks for surgery
>doesnt have insurance that will pay for surgery
>doc gets bad review, paid less

or

Fatty is tired, doesnt get good rest, goes for sleed study and has sleep apnea. doctor gives fatty a mask. Now fatty is happy, gives good review, doctor gets paid more.

what would you do?

What is the best way to sleep Finnbro?

>getting mocked by finlan for my small mutt mouth
you ruined my day

Attached: sad.jpg (1600x900, 102K)

>using a machine to force air into their mouth because they're too fat to breathe.
Why breathe with your mouth?
During sleep you don't need that much oxygen.

Kek, well it's not limited to US. All civilized nations are affected.

There are a few schools of thought. Others say on one's side, I'm one of those who believe that you should sleep on your back, if possible, as it should be the best way for maintaining posture and symmetry. Those who advocate for sleeping on side prefer right side because of the way heart/circulation and lymph system is designed.

I like to call them "neo-bolshevics". Actually, I like to call all leftists like that.