What is White Culture You Ask?

It is more than food.

Attached: wc_is_blank.png (938x864, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2018/08/07/dad-arrested-at-muslim-extremist-new-mexico-home-planned-exorcism-tied-to-terror-linked-imam-report-says.html
computerhope.com/issues/ch001016.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=MhSA-otiFv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: what_is_white_culture.png (946x665, 35K)

It's amusing how the same people who go "lol whites have no culture" are the same people who whine about how American culture for almost all of its history was "implicitly white ethnocentric". Which one is it

but they always try to get us on food. Ironically we have great food too!

we had powdered wigs for awhile

Riding a bus, using a laptop, talking on the phone, baseball, football, soccer, tennis (100 other sports), video games, photography, using a toilet, walking your dog, welfare programs, comic books, free speech, planting trees, saving the world, etc

Christianity.

Everyone has their missteps. Maybe their were classy back when? Gotta try things out to see what works. Failure is just a step on the rod to success.

WYPIPO DONT SEASON THEY CHIKKEN THAT MEANS THEY GOT NO CULTCHA (smacks lips)

Attached: 1506097498964.gif (268x200, 903K)

so do we scream at blacks with wigs or weaves (or merkin) for cultural appropriation?

the rod to success i hope is tonight with my boyfriend's rod 7" deep in my ass.

This is your “culture”

Enabling and tolerating advancements of kikes and niggers
Becoming the biggest threat to gun rights due to lack of common sense and inbreeding
Takes pride in living a life free of initiative and responsibility, then cries about being a virgin
Invades Natives, then self victimizes when immigrants shit on them
Goes even further by teaching and enabling niggers about self victimization and entitlement

Perfect society requires extinction of “white” subspecies

Attached: B89B7F84-AE38-4779-9235-0F9743415ADE.jpg (714x1024, 158K)

White culture is death, taxes, life, liberty.

Europe before 1914

bland food

Attached: ypepo.jpg (468x468, 41K)

Attached: guilt_free.png (1413x812, 41K)

unironically missing why I added "It is more than food."

Incel culture

Attached: CF1AA948-5B26-4CC4-97D5-D4F8FB752D55.jpg (1280x800, 154K)

Attached: 9B4F9006-C421-4BE4-B999-8DCBFBDC2AA9.jpg (700x525, 76K)

That is a sad looking grill, although the steak does not need much just some salt, pepper and EVOO. Chicken should go cajun and garlic, hit it with butter to keep it from drying and do not let it over cook.

In all fairness he looks fine until she embraces the black hair with the LBGTLMNOQ hair color.

SUPERIOR

Attached: 1533413896881.jpg (540x720, 61K)

Dem huwhytes think maynase is too damn spicey

>White culture is...
Pic related

Attached: AblessingfromtheLord.gif (200x113, 597K)

all around us

Modernity.

Dying

successful

....responsible for 99% of all modern inventions democracy and prosperity.

>White Culture is
the envy of the world.

Attached: 1486177556478.jpg (261x300, 8K)

You lost me at "fighting for freedom." How is the great white race starting off as a slave race? Am I really that intelligent or is everyone here just incredibly retarded? Do you guys like feeling oppressed? Do you have domination fantasies or some shit? What the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

Attached: C-l9qhCUQAAaoAq.jpg (1198x792, 79K)

There is no such thing as white culture. Unless you're American. Then ofc you think every European culture mixes since you yourself are mixed.

White Culture is voluntarily giving up your culture and history in favor of corporations and neoliberalism

Attached: 1532602582205.jpg (1296x968, 428K)

*makes this point and then demands open borders and white self-hatred*

>...having the need for self reflection
a curse sometimes

White culture was the greatest leading cause for the death of former forms of slavery.
Unfortunately (((they))) are still keeping it alive in other forms.

Oppression is your thing. Freedom is ours.

the typical components of culture include: cuisine, religion , holidays, rituals, traditional dress, traditional sports or games, artistic heritage, literary heritage, musical heritage , language, norms of behaviour, manners and etiquette , values.

So when it comes to white people we have
cuisine: pasta, pizza, burgers, sausages, paella and all other traditional foods of europe
religion: christianity (obviously we didn't invent it but its still part of our culture because it is part of our heritage and has shaped our behaviour)
holidays: christmas, mardi gras, easter, midsummers eve, halloween (same reason as above)
rituals: christening, breaking a bottle of champagne against the hull of a new boat, various other traditions and rituals specific to different white nations of europe.
traditional dress: suites, western dresses, university gowns and mortarboards, various other examples
traditional sports or games: football, rugby, tennis cricket and basically every other team or individual sport popular in the world today
artistic heritage: the mona lisa, michelangelo's david, etc.
architectural heritage: the leaning tower of piza, the empire state building, the parthenon, the colliseum, etc.
literary heritage: shakespeare, the works of plato, the western canon
musical heritage: Mozart, Beethoven, etc. , language: european languages
norms of behaviour: specific to individual european nations but as a broad example generally less orderliness than north east asians but greater orderliness than others
manners and etiquette: specific to individual european nations
values: broadly speaking support for democracy, support for a high degree of equality between men and women, support for equality under the law, support for separation of church and state, support for freedom of speech and other classic enlightenment values.

Spicing rancid half rotten meat up so it doesn't taste like a donkeys ass isn't culture. L2invent refrigiration

so white culture is very rich and if you think that there is no such thing its because you are so accustomed and acclimatised to white culture that you no longer notice it because without realising it you have adopted it as your own to a huge degree such that you consider it the default and measure every other culture against the default white culture that you consider normal or the default. Which means that you're such a product of white culture that you belong to white culture more than you do any other.

a problem

you realize you fucking Jow Forums faggots are exactly the same as the SJW's right?

>y-you hate w-white people! w-why don't you like me? w-white genocide

Fucking loser faggot.

Modern civilization. The internet and space travel and modern medicine. Cars and planes and trains. Submarines. Nuclear power.

White males support freedom of speech overwhelmingly more then any other race/gender, so ya it fits.

The reason some cultures only eat meat heavily marinated in onions and brown sugar to to kill the germs and improve the taste. When you have high quality meat, it does not need much. eat pidgeon and rat - you are gonna need some onions.

Very low effort b8

White culture is...
..being able to read and understand that post

*doesn't contradict my point at all in lieu of spamming insults*

>free people fight for freedom
Remind me how you fight for something you have. Or just admit you're a retard who said some stupid shit.

Maaaaaan whites be stealing our ideas. You wouldn't have peanut butter if it wazn for us.

Ya'll crackas don no what you be messing with.

I step on any one ya pussies.

Exactly. African niggers have had a few millenia with some of the tastiest animals around. But preserving food == understanding of the concept of tommorow so just spice up last weeks zebra and hope you dont die

i assume you mean a wholesome intact family with an appropriate number of offspring where they can live comfortably within their own financial means and contribute to society. Then attached is correct.

Wh*te culture is stabbing someone in the back while denying it and apologizing at the same time.

Attached: bait.webm (644x840, 2.87M)

We sure were not generally talking about Slovenia. Had to google that shit.

Overdosing on painkillers and leaving your 1.5 kids to rot in foster care and burden the taxpayer before they kill 19 kids in a high school shooting

that's more the Jew way. but we all look alike so no biggy

Also, starving and molesting kids

White culture is not having to look for individual data points to find a talking point when the discussion is a bell curve. That is your thing,

kek seriously on a computer, reading & typing in English,
What culture did those come from?????

Attached: lehappycheeta.jpg (450x450, 30K)

I like how people meme this but the greatest chefs in the world are white. We have fought wars over spices and spread across the world looking for more.

Black cooking= drown it with season blend until you cant even taste the meat

foxnews.com/us/2018/08/07/dad-arrested-at-muslim-extremist-new-mexico-home-planned-exorcism-tied-to-terror-linked-imam-report-says.html

Attached: im-not-saying-it-was-islam-but-it-was-islam.jpg (735x641, 110K)

Wakandan culture ofc

white culture is bastardized European culture, so i would expect the food to be bland and salty in order to appease all the nationalities combined therein.

Inventing all the products that the whole world loves.

Fuck off you frankfurt school cultural marxist brainwashed stooge.

We don't need to spice up food that is rotting because it has it's own fresh natural flavour.

White culture is scientific advancement

Attached: scientific achievement by race.jpg (459x1024, 105K)

lmfao that's a lot of buzzwords. Good job regurgitating what your favorite right wing e-celebs taught you!

Everything people pay a lot of money to go see is white culture

Attached: white people culture.png (787x959, 1.14M)

Caring for your children is white culture

Attached: welcome to the world little man!.png (1024x576, 688K)

The culture of the past no longer exists, retard. You willingly destroyed all of this in favor of McDonald's, Walmart and strip malls.

i also think we should ban Q

Thanks for the (you) now die from an overdose
Pic related

Attached: Pizzas.jpg (1080x584, 156K)

You fight to keep it, dumbass.

The world's most beautiful women are our culture

Attached: 1529429559839120111127.png (606x960, 1.01M)

Fuck you. When we whipped the British army and created our own union, our culture became it's own distinct brand.

if you are typing on a computer, using your phone or tablet today... have a moment of introspection for these great men who made it possible - then hug a white person.
computerhope.com/issues/ch001016.htm

Attached: 1969-internet.gif (573x391, 13K)

>American culture is a brand
You said it better than anyone could

The freedom to give half your paycheck to Israel? Or to pay for Paco's Wix? How do you fight for this freedom? By sitting on your ass all day bitching on the internet? Please enlighten me to your ways. I love CULTure.

GAS NIGGERS 1488

It's funny because all popular brands of seasoning were created by white people.

>white people have no culture, said Tyrone DeShawn Jackson, sitting on his couch inside of his wood-framed home subsisted entirely by the American taxpayer.
>white people have no culture, he said, slathering his greasy ape-like fingers across the buttons on his telephone.
>white people have no culture, he said, as he slipped on his sneakers and pulled his jeans down below his buttocks.

Attached: crac.jpg (780x390, 69K)

You might be a sociopath if.... you genuinely feel angry at someone else feeling happy about their culture. You might want to seek professional help sooner than later. Just a thought.

Attached: 3.jpg (750x1229, 211K)

Basically every form of popular music up until a brief period in the 1970s, the 1990s and early 2000s, and then late 2010s

in a nice safe neighborhood as expected.

Attached: enter_at_own_risk.jpg (1064x1838, 326K)

>Unless you're American. Then ofc you think every European culture mixes
>[ignoring the schengen intensifies]

Attached: cracker_barrel_store.png (781x712, 497K)

>(not bolted down)
that's bullshit, they most certainly use a braided steel cable to secure them.

invalid

why do white people have a right to exist?

youtube.com/watch?v=MhSA-otiFv

fuckkk whitey mang

Attached: 1300905763515.jpg (184x184, 11K)

......a cringy american concept

You are projecting based on where you live.

Attached: chicken_andWatermellon.jpg (600x899, 711K)

You simply can't see the forest for the trees, being in the thick of it.

Coincidentally enough, that idiom is an example of white culture.

I've been to a dozen CBs all over and it's the same. Those chairs are for sale, of course they tether them up at night.

County here is 99.5% white, and they still chain them down.

so by that metric, we should be free to do whatever we want? try harder next time

This is white culture

Attached: whiteculture.webm (288x480, 1.39M)

OK... Dr. Take-My Patio-Furniture-Online-Conversation-Too-Serious-Braided-Steel-Cable-Guy

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (900x506, 124K)