People don't even have the mark of the beast RFID chips yet

Makes me certain things are going to get much, much worse.
Or jesus was a liar. I kind of hope jesus was a liar at this point.

Attached: the_black_pill-600x494.jpg (600x494, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cPaLJTimKo4
zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-18/biohack-thousands-sweden-have-implanted-microchips-under-their-skin
youtube.com/watch?v=fMfV8OOh7Fk
youtu.be/fMfV8OOh7Fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You know damn well it's coming.

You're an idiot.

Jesus prophesied the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD. He was not talking about some future apocalyptic event 2000+ years later.

Proof he was talking about things that would happen in his generation: Read Matt 24:34: "Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened."

The book of Revelation is the same thing. It even says at the very beginning that these things would happen "soon."

Attached: Jesus Meme.jpg (657x552, 68K)

Honestly Revelation reads like the author went on a massive drug trip.

Carl Jung talks about divine experience in one of his books I have (Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious) and it kind of is. He goes on to explain that the experience is so profound and awesome that it can break people's psyche and make them go insane. They usually need time to recover and then recant the experience via art or literature. That's how you end up with weird shit like burning chariots and flying lions and shit.

Attached: 1533731655323.jpg (970x840, 217K)

amen

Attached: 1517905868550.png (839x378, 69K)

user you need to read some Historicism

Mark of the Beast already happened under Pope Sixtus VI in the 1200s. A lot of Revelation (though not the final part) has already passed. The end times describe the entire period since the death of Christ .

This series is cheesy but it explains everything. Jesuit counter reformation shills have been cooking up tons of fake end times theories since the council of Trent to try and prevent the truth about the Vatican from getting out.

youtu.be/cPaLJTimKo4

swedes are taking the mark of the beast

zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-18/biohack-thousands-sweden-have-implanted-microchips-under-their-skin

The insane feeling is really the beginning of sanity as you're seeing reality for the first time while almost everyone else is still asleep.

The weird shit in literature are allegories to conceal the truth because it's only meant for the few. Most people wouldn't care at all for the truth so they can just pass it off as drug trips.

>youtube.com/watch?v=fMfV8OOh7Fk

Donald Trump will introduce the mark of the beast as a means of tracking incoming legal immigrants (and possibly illegal immigrants who get caught).

This entire Trump episode on the world stage is yet another Hegelian Dialectic to make the masses want their own destruction, whether they know it, it does not matter.

Problem -> Crime, illegals raping, white replacement
Reaction -> Populism, trump election, tension
Solution -> biometric visa tracking system to track criminals and illegals (which will later be wanted and even popularized into the mainstream, likely)

First look I thought this was a black pill tread, but I guess it still is!

Don't forget the whole pedo exposure thing is a psyop to get the masses go accept the mark "for the children's sake".

The Antichrist will be the person who "exposes" all the Hollywood pedos and claims to be taking the system down

I have a theory that it could be Barron when he grows up.

All this time travel stuff and weird coincidences like the Underground Journey books are predictive programming. If he claims to be John Titor the time traveler , and averted some cataclysmic event by "changing timelines " (how much have you seen this meme pushed?) People will believe him and worship him as God

There was a Satanist poster who was openly talking about how the plan is to reveal that Madeline McCann was found using RFID tech. His dad worked at Lucent Technologies which has an office in Kushner's 666 5th Ave

>And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Ah-khem!

Attached: barcode.jpg (1476x1028, 163K)

Of course it's going to get much worse.

>doesn't realize SSN is the true mark of the beast

What are you jordan maxell

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-020123.png (1080x1920, 977K)

Or the number of his name

Boop
youtu.be/fMfV8OOh7Fk

Something's fishy. The view number has to be faked . Because multiple people have reported the same thing after viewing it and the number hasn't gone up.

The mark of the beast is money.

Yeah that comes next once the system is in place

It's already in place

The apocalypse wasn't written by Jesus first of all

Swedens already getting them bro

What's going to happen is the globalists will be kicked out of USA/Russia/Anyone who isn't cucked and the countries they run to will be the ones that have this forced on them

1)
jesus never said anything about the end times, not directly. revelations itself is a summary of a letter written by one early bishop to another about a dream he had.

correct. It shouldn't even be in the bible

It hasn't really been implemented on a wide scale yet

But it still tells us how the Jews are going to bring about the end

SSN is just more paperwork on my ass I could still live in the woods without people finding me but if they put a microchip in my hand that all goes out the fucking window

Attached: 1533872319061.jpg (840x699, 539K)

Nah, you will never see reality as it is. You will only change your perspective. Sometimes it serves you, other times it harms you.

Nigga your cell phone is does the same thing an RFID would.

Perhaps, but at least it hasn't merged biologically yet.