Ukraine General / Ilovaisk Edition

Today, on August 10, 2014, unknown Russians killed 3,500 european nazis in Ilovaisk cauldron, as in Stalingrad.

Attached: 10170918.jpg (640x480, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171108010244/http://divannaya-sotnya.com.ua/viktorkramarenko/stenograma-rnbo-nevzhe-poroshenko-zbozhevolv.html
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/шелом
youtube.com/watch?v=I4mRYoms6rM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 251320_900.jpg (900x602, 128K)

Attached: -.jpg (960x575, 122K)

Attached: 29c0f4f3c7-1_895x595.jpg (895x595, 136K)

Attached: b871cc1c5c7ca1c087ffabe78cb9fbde.png (1020x315, 44K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1811x1012, 261K)

Attached: 1407893.jpg (700x393, 52K)

How can russians even be so nazist if they aren't even a nation

What you guys need is another georgian leading your country because the last one didnt finish the job.

Ukrainian vacationing here,

We will always hate each other but I do not worry because after you committed your atrocities we have killed thousands of you on the borders of our country and catch your fully uniform soldiers every day. We beat and hang them as they cry for their mothers who will never see their mongoloid inbred sons again. Keep sending your young boys to our meat grinder and we enjoy slaughtering them!

PS you countries currency completely died after Crimea.

/thread

Attached: 346559.jpg (1024x768, 168K)

Attached: 1412686508_y14.jpg (578x434, 70K)

Attached: 13f4a9f4cbad9465af74729eb18a29d8.jpg (640x425, 35K)

Attached: all dead in Ilovaysk.jpg (960x639, 148K)

Attached: 1412686492_y21.jpg (578x434, 80K)

Attached: 3921914.jpg (640x360, 60K)

Attached: 585115_44_w_1000.jpg (1000x750, 563K)

Attached: ilovajsk-up-1470842031.jpg (1795x470, 1.06M)

Attached: 1410270051_gjd-1728x800_c.jpg (666x273, 172K)

Attached: 374967.jpg (640x480, 198K)

Attached: original.jpg (1280x960, 399K)

Attached: ilovajsk-up-1470842032.jpg (1340x530, 187K)

Attached: 1412686515_y26.jpg (578x434, 83K)

Attached: 1472633713612.jpg (1280x960, 237K)

And now today Putin is a Nazi

Attached: 64570_big.jpg (980x551, 241K)

the word "nazi" means something different here ivan

Attached: 10671387_10203129460214191_8459281480505294163_n.jpg (960x640, 107K)

Attached: --.jpg (1131x638, 180K)

Attached: original (1).jpg (1280x711, 240K)

SLAVA UKRAINI!!!

This shit makes me so sad. Can't look at it

NO MORE FUCKING BROTHER WARS FOR ISRAEL GOD DAMN IT!

>SLAVA UKRAINI!!!
ukrainian nationalism is a weapon of the anti-white western order. while ukrainians are out fighting da ebil russians their country is being pozzed and plans are in place to bring in hundreds of thousands of african migrants

Attached: 7890E956-B317-4629-BE46-9AF3EEEFCBE1_cx0_cy4_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 114K)

Attached: 0594.jpg (2560x1440, 486K)

Attached: 0597.jpg (960x720, 162K)

Fuck yeah, ruski stronk, ruski NR!1!1
Now starve mongoloids!

Attached: 662231.jpg (1200x761, 108K)

I understand. I know people on the ground. They don't want to have this fight but they must live seperate from Russia brother.

They are actually very different from Russians. Russians are far mor eastern in their roots - Ukrainians are far more like the nords in their roots and they remained more aryan than Russians. They are brothers but they are not the same.

I like Putin but I hate this conflict. It's a weapon of jews. I know. And my contacts are woke on that.

I just hate seeing dead ukrainians - they are not fighting for the jew in their heads. yk. And I have personal ties to UA.

This shit hits me hard.

>Guys, look, Ukraine lets gays do stuff, this means they are the baddies
>Just ignore the literal mafia running Russia.
Some previous Bulgarian user said it better than me.

Attached: 0596.jpg (1280x768, 361K)

>promise enemy army safe passage to their country
>use opportunity to encircle and kill them anyway
What a scummy move though...

Attached: ....jpg (684x453, 22K)

Just a reminder that Donetsk and that other place are pretty shitty places to live in. The government barely exists, so it's a lawless hellhole. Even since the Russian gibs stopped, they are going through serious shit. Pondering over a victory that happened at the start of this war won't change that.

Attached: 1529792032190.jpg (500x500, 71K)

that's retarded ukrainians and russians are both eastern slavs russians have germanic and finnic genes as well
in 100 years ukraine will either be russian or african, which would you rather?

>Kiev’s round table on problems of migrants in Ukraine discussed a new social project prepared by the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Ukraine and aimed at promoting tolerant public attitudes towards refugees and asylum seekers.

>The project’s main goal is to turn Ukraine into an inviting place for migrants and humanize Ukrainian society.

>According to President Poroshenko, Ukraine, as a future member of the European Union, is not going to withdraw from its commitments to accept refugees; it will strive to increase their number.

web.archive.org/web/20171108010244/http://divannaya-sotnya.com.ua/viktorkramarenko/stenograma-rnbo-nevzhe-poroshenko-zbozhevolv.html

Attached: girls-1.jpg (1280x1014, 264K)

>Ukrainians are far more like the nords in their roots
kek

Attached: german nazi dead here.jpg (1344x1024, 648K)

Like i said to you countless times. Poroshenko is the only one who gives a shit about the migrants and gays. There are many other, better, pro-European candidates who aren't complete suck-ups.
>in 100 years ukraine will either be russian or african, which would you rather?
Ukrainian

Both Russia and Ukraine are captured by jews and this war is a result. There is no right side in that conflict we just have to sit and wait till jews slay enough of slavs for people to realize somethings wrong.
Op is a kike btw.

I never saw a more disgusting conflict. Both sides are absolute trash, dregs of humanity.
I can't believe anyone can pretend otherwise with a straight face.
Literally dying so some oligarchs can fuck them up more.

Spoken like a true mutt kektus

Attached: 1508844209463.jpg (4562x2974, 652K)

I don't understand guys like you. You simply don't have any knowledge of the battling they have engaged in for centuries and the cultural differences that exist.

I used to not be woke on this - but they are different. Yes, brothers. But Different.

Also, isn't Jow Forums pro nationalist and sovereignty? UA does not want to be part of Russia. Quite simple. The International lobby just pushed them into a conflict to fuck with Putin.

It's such a fucked situation.

>You simply don't have any knowledge of the battling they have engaged
kek

>UA does not want to be part of Russia.
I feel like you must be a boomer. Just shut the fuck up if you have no knowledge of the situation.

how is the supply of bakelite magazines over there.

Attached: IMG_0671.jpg (4032x3024, 3.14M)

Nice argument. Just call him a boomer.

I know he's a kike. He's demoralizing like a massive faggot.

A slovenian calling me a Mutt. Rope yourself mongrel faggot.

ukraine's future is being western and progressive unless they are are conquered by russia, sorry faggot
Jow Forums is pro-white, most ukrainians don't give a fuck if they're part of russia or ukraine. liberal kievites don't represent all of the country

Attached: 18_4.jpg (750x450, 275K)

look at that ukrop, haha.

yeah, that's why I have close friends in UA and my fiance is from UA. If that makes me a 30 year old boomer - so be it.

I'm not anti-putin either you eternal faggot.

>ukraine's future is being western and progressive unless they are are conquered by russia, sorry faggot
That's how you think.
> most ukrainians don't give a fuck if they're part of russia or ukraine
Why must you lie.

Parents moved here from Ukraine
Thank god ukrainians are fucking retards even though I’m one of them.
You fucking idiots are more poor than Africa at this point because of your precious “maidan”. Dumbass bandera

>that's retarded ukrainians and russians are both eastern slavs russians have germanic and finnic genes as well
(((slavshit))) retarded migrant says: ukrainians and russians are both eastern slavs. Russians have 300 years of mongol rape history and 500 years of alcoholism
>Now, fuck back off, we are full!

Attached: 662211.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>that's why I have close friends in UA and my fiance is from UA
Never listen to a Ukrainian talk about the conflict. Everything that leaves their mouth is distilled asshurt.

>I'm not anti-putin either you eternal faggot.
putin is a kike by his mother's side

Attached: (((shelemova))).jpg (240x160, 7K)

Good to see Putin admitting that Wagner Group is part of Russian Government.
Now we know Wagner Group is nazi follower.
So Putin is nazi
We know this
Tell us about Russian oil in Syria
Or
Russian ties to Iran
You think oil is going to save Russia.
You are now nazi in the eyes of the world.
How does it feel to be a nazi Putin ?

Post the pictures where Russian Regulars Lost to Azov or the time Misanthropic division killed one of your top special forces i'll wait

Attached: BxpLYpvCcAA0bL-.jpg (320x320, 25K)

Have you met a UA? They're not as mixed as Russians who may be more receptive (which they aren't). Ukrainians literally bit the shit out of antifa in the streets.

Those parades are imported. And yeah, maybe it will get pozzed but it will be a hard country to pozz just be the nature of the typical UA.

Literally in the punk scene their you are either a massive right winger or an antifa.

I am pro-white myself. That's why I hate this conflict on top of everything.

And you must not know any ukrainians. I've been there, in other places outside of Keyv. They don't want to be part of Russia dude. They want to exist as a separate country.

I like Right Sector more. But Azov is good for foreign volunteers. The people who claim they never fought a battle either don't actually know what is happening, or are just lying.

A lot of Ukrainians are as 56% as the most round faced Russian. They've been a melting pot of genetic garbage for a millennia.

Attached: when went from EU to Donetsk.jpg (599x337, 69K)

Yeah, i think most of the homos are from Germany and Sweden.

>Be prorebel militia
>Receive AA system
>Be undertrained to use it
>Fuck it. I want to destroy another plane full of hohols
>Destroy an airliner full of civilians.

Hohols deserve death but that was too fucked up. I miss Motorola tho

>3500
I don't believe so many hohols have even died yet. How!?

Attached: mummy.jpg (1200x630, 69K)

Perhaps. But my friends are woke on the JQ in this matter. There is asshurt but they don't have to be part of Russia.

nationalists will never come to power, it would isolated the country. ukraine will either become like sweden or become part of russia
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/шелом

shelom is an old slavic word for helmet, ova is a common russian suffix for females
azov are fighting for the anti white western liberal order

Attached: DACmb7XU0AEK-uy.jpg (1126x1200, 145K)

great see it up, I think it would be best for every russian to carry the name I have right now (no trip though)

>Tfw you get blown up in an elevator

Attached: arsen-pavlov.jpg (736x512, 46K)

no surprise there. very sad still though.

Nothing of value was lost.

that' why they are generally whiter than Russians. Yeah there's mixing but its not as heavy as Russia dude.

Every current government is anti white, at least they have a force in Ukraine for a potential coup

Attached: 1532665616734.jpg (618x800, 85K)

Asov is controlled opposition at this point (I am informed) unfortunately

>azov are fighting for the anti white western liberal order
>Azov is anti-Russian
>Groups who are shady as fuck but also against Russia give you support
>Have no reason to refuse it and don't really look into the shady group
>Durr you guys are fighting for zog because you take support from them
>nationalists will never come to power, it would isolated the country.
They can go nuclear.

>Fights a nation who has 20 century soviet armory
>Still loses

Russians yet claim that they can fuck NATO in the ass. Just the italian navy be necessary to send Russia back to the stone age.

>my fiancee is from Ukraine so that makes me an expert on history and culture
Ukraine is an artificial construct. Ukrainian identity does exist, but mostly west of Dnepr, most strongly in Galicia and Volhynia.
East of Dnepr, things are more dubious.
There is a certain reaction now due to Russian invasion and propaganda (and previous decades), but that population is far closer to Russians, and some outright identify as Russians. There will always be issues with this.

Even if you are Ukrainian fan, they picked the wrong time and the wrong side. EU won't lift a finger and American power is on the decline. Putin got what he wanted in 2014.
He was probably killed by Russians themselves.
They send trash there to die for their interests, and then they dispose of them.

When are we renewing /ug/'s next season? /sg/ is getting pretty stale as the winner is clear. youtube.com/watch?v=I4mRYoms6rM

if you speak of asov, I am sorry to inform you that they are controlled opposition and political mafiosos. Great optics, bad outcome.

At least that's my understanding.

Attached: 1324836226001.jpg (403x537, 34K)

>loses
Russians didn't lose though. They lost if you presume that they planned to conquer Ukraine, but they didn't.
This is what they wanted, to snatch Crimea and create a festering wound that is Donbass.
>they can fuck NATO in the ass
They probably can, minus the USA. Not because they are that powerful, but because most of NATO armies are just awful.

Russians killed him because he was no longer useful to them.
They simply take support from them. You can't just refuse weapons because the people giving them to you may not completely like you either. I do believe that Right Sector is a much better party.

...in one day? If so props.

Motor finno-ugric from Komi

Attached: Снимок.png (1146x617, 101K)

Attached: 1401736920511.png (479x557, 95K)

Right sector is bigger than Azov at its current state i think, and if anything happens there they're gonna be the ones to do it.

OFF COURSE. Dude my woman is 1/4 Russian. They are brothers but there's no need for Russia to take over Ukraine man.

If you have sources on this material, I am willing to read up on it (a book, etc - not asking for your sources type shit). I am not an expert but I know people in the ground and i have a source for personal knowledge. So yeah.

I'm not here to go into massive disagreement. I am willing to learn more.

You clearly haven't been paying attention to the other events happening. The Ukraine has won their fair share of battles as well. You simply never bother to look them up though.

Azov is just more of a fighting force. When it comes to politics, Right Sector is based.

wow you are fucking stupid, what do you think would happen if nationalists pulled a coup in ukraine? do you think the western aid would keep flowing? do you think they would have cia backing like they did in 2013? do you think russia would look the other way?
thanks azov for stopping that evil russians from invading ukraine so we can have gay rights and political correctness! hopefully ukraine can become diverse like the west now, yay!

Attached: 140331-ukraine-gays-kirchick-tease_ytvszs.jpg (2560x1707, 1.28M)

see ukraine will become like sweden, unless russia takes over

The Crimean there was not even fighting, but in Donbass they clearly had an intention of going until the Dnieper River but got stoped.

The only thing Ukraine deserves is a nuclear holocaust.

FFS, american education, can you read?

Do slavs really still believe that bullshit Russians fighting Nazis to invade Crimea?

The story is that Crimea was taken over by Nazis and Russia had to invade and seize it to save them. It is so fucking stupid not even a /pol larper would make it up because a story like Putin not being a pedo is more believable.

Attached: jewtrump.jpg (670x377, 80K)