(((MONSTER)))?

Is it the nectar of the Gods or is it kike piss, afflicting all who drink it with the sheeny curse?

Attached: U968dYl_d.jpg (640x359, 23K)

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

No I need to know. I drink the stuff all the time, but its apparently run by jews

memes aside it's globalist cum

>mfw monster has had its legacy pissed on by nu-memes even though it is one of the defining energy drinks of the 2000s
Youngfags I swear.

Attached: mfw.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

it's clearly poison, and like so many large companies today, overtly satanic.
only trash drink it unironically.

it's a veritable blue pill.

there are better energy drinks

Monster is a Jewish concoction of Satan. Each of those scratches on the logo is the Hebrew number 6, and there’s 3 of them. Also, demons like to make three scratch marks on victims as a way to mock the trinity and the stigmata.
Red Bull was created by Asians and brought to the white man by a Nazi Austrian.
Make of the info what you will. The choice is yours.

you now hear it

Suggestions? I used to drink Coca Cola Black (coke coffee in a glass bottle) but I haven't seen it in over a decade.

I'd prefer something with low or zero calories

Corn syrup is bad for you. Drink tea, coffee or carbonated water (maybe with a splash of lemon juice), instead.

I only drink redbull, then I watched what energy drinks do your liver and stopped drinking that shit.
I'm preparing for entering a gym and work out, I don't want my heart or liver to fuck up.

i saw an actual 30yo Monster Ultra boomer mem today. i gave him the evil eye while i bought my daily dose of beer and cigs. fucking boomers.

If you're new to tea, I suggest gunpowder green tea. It's much less temperature sensitive than, say, white tea. It's pretty fantastic with a bit of mint, too.

As for coffee, I suggest a light roast, coarsely ground, with a high coffee/water ratio steeped for 3 minutes in a French press. This allows a high extraction of caffeine while minimizing the more offputting bitter flavours. It comes out a beautiful golden colour and truly requires no milk or sugar. If you want to cheap out on coffee, then go with the "bulletproof" method of blending it with butter and/or a coconut oil high in medium chain triglycerides.

Don't worry about calories to control body fat. You could consume 5000 calories and not add fat, it's about the lipids in the food that adds fat to the body not the sugar in there. The process to transform sugar to fat is called de novo lipogenesis and it's very ineficient. In other words sugar is extremely hard for the body to translate to fat. Athletes carb load (which means they eat sugar) almost exclusively and they are all thin.

If you wanna learn more about this look up Dr. John McDougall on youtube.

there's this thing coffee. it's cheap, has no calories, as much caffeine as you need. people have been drinking it for centuries the world over because of this.
you literally answered your own question in your question.

Attached: moka pot.jpg (299x450, 21K)

Attached: Rocksta.jpg (640x480, 66K)

the Monster symbol of the three scratches are Hebrew for 666.
The drink is satanic.

You just answered your own question, you fucking mong.

Haruhi... Now that was a good anime

*sips*

I love blue Rockstar. It's been my favourite ever since it was introduced in 2011. However the campaign to ban energy drinks to under 16 year olds along with the sugar tax has resulted in the drink having its sugar content sliced the fuck up. It tastes horrible now.

Attached: 95dc8224830932368dbd07e726ae943a.jpg (564x800, 386K)

And you're unironically right.

>and they are all thin
Yeah.. because they're athletes you absolute mong.
If you simply want to lose weight calories in calories out is all that matters.
Health is another matter.

>not animated
Truly awful

disgusting
at least drink some fresh squeezed OJ or some homestyle lemonade
fucking degenerate kike

The juice certainly is loose

>fresh squeezed
Not a great option unless you live in Florida or California. Especially as orange crops dwindle. Prices are going to skyrocket. In the near future, only the very wealthy will get to drink actual orange juice on any regular basis.

Attached: Cola VS Juice.jpg (934x752, 38K)

What an utterly abhorrent post