How does this you feel, Comrades? The Bikelock fugitive got 3 years probation for assault and battery of 7 people

How does this you feel, Comrades? The Bikelock fugitive got 3 years probation for assault and battery of 7 people.

berkeleyside.com/2018/08/08/eric-clanton-takes-3-year-probation-deal-in-berkeley-rally-bike-lock-assault-case

Attached: DkHp708UwAU1obU.jpg (808x633, 74K)

More

Attached: DkN1gG5VsAUgOHy.jpg (621x193, 24K)

ill take it, better than nothin

Stay the fuck out of our cities and go back to recluse, internet activities. IRL is not for (You). Our cities will increasingly go far left.
>tfw r*ght wing """fash""" boiz won't ever reproduce (let alone, even talk to girls)
BIG_KOOL_AID_SMILE.jpg

is he now going to rat on antifa for the feds or no?

It should have been a lot worse but his professional life is still essentially in shambles at this point. He can keep all the dirty hairy antifa pussy too. 3 years is a long time for him to not fuck up, and based on his past record and his political """""activism""""" this will eventually land him in a cell.

I work with a guy that was a first time offender when he drunkenly threw a beer bottle at his wife. Didn't hit her, but still got 6 months in county jail.
It's pretty clear given recent events that there is an open war on white people. You can be openly racist on Twitter and still get a job at a major newspaper if you hate whites, you can get away with physically assaulting multiple people with a blunt object if they're white people. And it's not just here that this is happening either. They hate us and our culture dead. This is one of the hardest redpills I've had to swallow.

"Our cities". I live in the east bay too. A lot of shitlords do. We work and don't live in squalor like you filthy faggots though so our lives won't intersect much.

if he breaks the terms of his probation (which is expected), it's life in prison

He already did.

Looks like this one accidentally cracked his own skull at the last rally.

compare this case to Jacob Goodwin, unbelievable

are you dumb or just retarded? In academia this'll be a feather in his cap.

>is he now going to rat on antifa for the feds or no?
He already did, or he'd be in jail.

Because Eric is a gov employee, even a civil judgement against him would just be a stealth tax increase on citizens.

Makes me feel like the judges know the punishment they can exact is not worthy. And thus want the general public to take care of it by other means.

How does this make any sense?

>you're a danger to the public and need to be locked up for life
>well maybe idk lol, just walk free but we've got our eye on you

Attached: 1474683440162.jpg (566x626, 62K)

There's nothing they are doing that the feds don't already know about.

I said "currently" in shambles for a reason you soggy biscuit. I expect him to bounce back but dont expect it to be instant. He was removed from his position over the initial controversy. In the mean time he could easily violate his probation and end up in jail.

this will be remembered.
we tracked him down and reported him because we believe in the rule of law.
unfortunately, justice has been denied, and the rule of law no longer holds sway in the state of california.
next time we will not involve the police.
remember commies, you brought this on yourselves

No justice no peace, Eric needs to watch his back.

Well there's always street justice.

How do we get him to violate his probation?

I read somewhere that only one of the victims had to seek medical treatment, for a very small bruise.

I know this guy should be in jail for assault, but it doesn't look like he seriously injured anyone. Given that, I guess this makes a little more sense.

It's about intent. Smashing someone's skull with a heavy metal object can easily cause serious injury or death, which is why he was charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

Really no different than firing a gun at someone but missing. It's a travesty this loser got off as easy as he did, but not totally unexpected considering where he was being charged.