I thought i'd taken all the redpills i could, but i just digested another one

i thought i'd taken all the redpills i could, but i just digested another one.
as many of you know, our society is run largely by satanic elites. yeah, jews too, but jews can also be satanic. satanism is any rebellion against the abrahamic god.
anyway, i recently learned that "the devil" is traditionally depicted as being a hybrid between male and female. AKA transsexual. note the breasts in picture related.

so basically, i've come to realize that this is why trannies are so important to the satanic globalists and the left. to them, transsexuals are literally divine and godly in the same way cats were divine and godly to the egyptians. they represent their satanic deity.

satanism is a true inversion of everything you've ever known. to them, they worship ugliness and pain and torment and destruction. to them, the idea of creating something beautiful, or creating anything positive at all is abhorrent.

transsexuals and homosexuals generally also display this trait. that's one reason they are so averse to families, even their own.

anyway. i dunno. Jow Forums will prob bitch to me about how this is a "blog post", but via my research, if any of you are wondering, this is the real reason that globalists are so hellbent on elevating homosexuals and transsexuals in particular. this is why they're trying to load the children up with hormone blockers and shit.

Attached: baphomet satan.png (354x528, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/181815097/#181815097
youtu.be/YFY2C3iCMPI
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZaaVLtr5cs
youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg
youtube.com/watch?v=3yXN4c6nrQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=ERcgf3-PHhU
youtube.com/watch?v=OVHMBDOUpDM
youtube.com/watch?v=ELwmUVc7ReA
youtu.be/7v554QtlGKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop diverting attention from (((them))). You obviously know nothing about Satanism. Fuck off.

>it's not jews guys!
>it's masons/satanists/atheists/cyclists!
>but not jews!

Actually there's a lot more redirection to "Jews as a race" away from Satan himself lately than the other way around. Jow Forums narrative is controlled opposition

Why does this even fucking matter? Why does it matter who they worship? I don't care if they worship Satan, God, Saturn, Sirius, reptilians, or a black fucking cube. It doesn't change the fact that they are evil and must be stopped. Instead of this endless speculation about who they might be worshipping, let's put all of that energy into organizing forces to revolt against the EVIL they perpetuate, regardless of what deity they do it in the name of.

Same with flat earth. I don't care if the Earth is a goddamn hexagon, there are still problems on this hexagon that must be defeated. We can worry about all this when our people are guaranteed to survive.

What type of Satanism are you talking about. LaVey Satanism or spiritual satanism or Lucifertianism .Satanism to me is about the respect of yourself. Putting yourself first. There is only one holiday in Lavey Satanism is your birthday. Satanism is also all about the rebellion of society, religion (any religion), and etc. There are some Satanists that are against homosexuality. When Hitler was young he was apart of a Satanic occult known as the the Thule Society what preached hatred towards the jews.

The Tranny agenda is the first step to the Trannyhumanist agenda, the government even puts chips in its citizens in Sweden because its more "convenient" and more "efficient" as they say

WARNING: This Is A Masonic Psy-op Thread (as are most threads on Jow Forums).

Actually the trans people I know are very loving and gentle, and one of them just had a big happy marriage with both families involved.

Maybe the evil one is you.

Why not both? The Jews are the Synagogue of Satan

Otherwise, there are many groups, all trying to gain control.

of course the commie will be advocating for satanism and saying "its totally cool bro. its a positive thing! it's nothing bad!" just naturally.

huh your pills are like a 12 years old pills, so

grow the fuck up, fat faggot

i never said jews weren't evil or powerful. but you're wrong if you think that there aren't powerful satanists of all abrahamic denominations, including christian and muslim (like obama) up in the upper echelons of power.
you should know your enemy.
whatever trannies. you're both satanic faggots as far as im concerned. you should be burned to death IMO, for your complicity with this evil agenda which seeks to turn us all into slaves.

most trans people are christian and dont care about your autistic satanic panic

Attached: 98BD6BDF-3CEB-49EA-84A4-4F97CF58160A.png (914x898, 592K)

and just to clarify, in my personal view, it's because of your complicity with the evil satanic agenda, and your willingness to defend it for the sake of your own ego and insecurities that htey pander to, that warrants you being burned alive.
as far as your degeneracy and your sexuality, that's a mental illness. you should be shunned, probably given therapy (maybe shock therapy) to cure it. but IMO it's not what warrants death for you. what warrants death for you is the complicity with the evil satanic agenda that you embrace and hoist upon others, because on some level deep down, you KNOW that it will bring ruin and destruction to the entire human race. and obviously you guys are just totally fine with that.

I really hate this board when it comes to esoteric knowledge.
Anyway bump because at least OP is interesting and not nigger dicks, Hurr imma joo ama etc shit thread.

If ape of Thoth is here, please feel swing by and say hello.

>most trans people are christian
is this supposed to be some kind of joke? lol. trans people literally viscerally hate christianity. almost down to the individual level. like literally almost every single individual trans person hates christianity with passion. why say patenly untrue things.

oh right, because deception is a part of this agenda, and you are all complicit in it. that's right. assholes.

Nigger, that's baphomet and it isn't even the original drawing. He originally doesn't have the mark of the beast, the cross of St. Peter (muh Hollywood upside down cross), or the Brimstone sigil.

They don't worship trannies. I know this is a shitpost but yolo. The hermaphrodite or androgynous being represents union of the sexes. You know how younger people act more like their sex? Girls are more girly and guys are more manly when they're young and as you get older you kind of relax because you develop your anima or animus. It's a sign of spiritual maturity. You see the same shit in the tarot with the last card (The World) who is androgynous because both masculine and feminine sides have been reconciled.

The torch on the top of his head is Luciferian and represent enlightenment and intellect. They don't worship any of the shit you said. Your post is fucking retarded and I hope you step on gum you stupid bitch.

im pretty sure thats not true im christian and so is almost every trans girl i know

Take the MPD Pill, that means be aware of multiple personality disorder:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/181815097/#181815097

all you animals do is lie to spread your agenda.
i can guarantee you're lurking around christian threads here insulting the "dumb mouthbreathing christian redneck tards who are dumb enough to believe in jesus" and so forth.
fuck, the deception is endless.

satan just defies God, while copying him, twisting divine perfection into something grotesque

Satan's first recorded words were 'Hath God said...?'

trying to make Satan more complicated than that is pure speculation on your part, it's not necessarily wrong, but it's also not necessary at all, God already told you everything you need to know, if you just bothered to read it

LOL GOYM... GUYS TRANNIES ARE CHRISTIANS
AND JEWS ARE YOUR FRIENDS

"""ASK A SHEKEL AND YOU WILL RECEIVE IT""" - SHILLBERG TORAH

Attached: shekel.jpg (400x400, 49K)

GET GASSED KIKE

youtu.be/YFY2C3iCMPI

i dont go to those threads because theyre full of schizos. I wouldnt insult jesus.

The goat is capricorn and is linked with the Greek god Pan which is the root word for "panic." Pan is linked with Bacchus AKA Dionysus and has everything to do with the utilization of sex. Yes, it's linked to all sorts of degenerate sexual shit but it's also linked with sex magic utilized for enlightenment and spiritual development. The horns also represent strong sexual passion (hence why when you have to fuck you say you're "horny"). I can't remember what the coiled twin snakes mean but I'm sure they're related to Hermes and the snake is typically associated with knowledge or wisdom. Pretty sure this symbol goes back to at least ancient Egypt.

It's literally just a fucking religion. William Cooper basically spoon fed so much of it already and somehow you retards can't fucking figure it out. Its basically self actualization. Fuck.

That's a picture of Baphomet who represents arcane perfection, not "satan" or the "devil".

The first being or beings were hermaphrodites.

>tranny claims people who believe in christianity and discuss it online are "schizos"
>but guys seriously! im christian and so are all trannies!
soon you will be gassed. that's my only hope left for this planet. that you and your faggot friends will be gassed. you really do deserve it.

Baphomet is just a symbol goy he's not satanic at all! join the freemasons

a fiery destruction is in store for you faggots. you larp as redpilled oracles of truth and the arcane, yet you have but a single response for a host of questions and problems. this echo chamber is redundant at best. instead of dismissing every explanation that doesnt involve the "jews," perhaps you could embrace the possibility of a coalition of jews and other forces unites under a common banner. the banner of satan.

Attached: 1530408727496m.jpg (857x1024, 140K)

Thread is being shilled hard, because this is the truth. All modern day Jews are of the synagogue of Satan, knowingly or not. All Jewish works and endeavors further the will of Satan.

And transsexuals are human remade in Baphomet's image.

This is why (((they))) destroy everything good and holy.

Attached: 1533889668282.jpg (4621x2914, 1.39M)

There's also no thing, like say a family, that stands between homos/trannys and the state, hence the practical reason behind the phenomenon.

Attached: 1470625132827.jpg (666x356, 66K)

The end goal is to create hermaphrodites so what we were before.

Judaism is satanism. They're carrying down old Babylonian rituals and practices, and the biggest redpill is, it's not some act, it's not a song and dance. It's all based in reality and has real world effects. The baphomet might not be what you think it is though, I mean it does broadly adhere to your outline, but it's somewhat different. Watch this if you've got the time, enlighten yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZaaVLtr5cs

She's erased most of her content from the internet, dig through the craziness and follow the rabbit hole, you won't be disappointed. She's probably one of the most informative people on this subject.

>THERE IS MORE BEYOND

why call it satanism?
call it what it is call it shabbatianism

>And transsexuals are human remade in Baphomet's image.
This
Didn't know this board had so many gnostics

>There is more beyond

You fool! You're not supposed to take ALL the redpills!

No shit, user. Keep researching, and ignore people like:
They are legitimately retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=zW5gklIKcDg

per "Satanic Bible" which was written by a Jew.

Attached: baphomet.png (683x384, 58K)

I am not a gnostic but this is pretty basic knowledge to anyone who studies the old religions.

you have to realize that jews are the ultiamte evil for they are demons.
We will witness the physical form of evil walking amongst us in our life time, time has come to repent.

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀.jpg (789x702, 48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3yXN4c6nrQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=ERcgf3-PHhU
it started in 1666 from there it spread and kept going and exists today
the rothschilds are shabbatian jews or frankist jews karl marx was mostly jewish yes but mostly frankist jews even the common concept o fthe lefthand path is very similar to the left and right hands of god of kabbalah

Attached: 1522019661387.jpg (800x772, 249K)

youtube.com/watch?v=OVHMBDOUpDM
more on luriac kabbalah on which shabbatianism is based on. the main idea being there is no evil but left and right hands of god. and that to bring about the messiah we need to be working the left hand of god.

This guy is a genie, convert to Islam goys

>redpills

Here's another.

Attached: 1386067187942.jpg (980x652, 219K)

Demons are real. So called "grey aliens" are hybrids

Attached: 1533851351887.jpg (590x350, 59K)

>muh black people are evil
>muh women are evil
>muh white people are evil
>muh gay people are evil
>muh trans people are evil
based divide and conquer control system

lets examine someone else anton levay
most likely jewish
according to people in the church of satan mostly interested in mysticism
founds the church of satan based on excess and indulgence.
hmm wonder if theres a jewish mysticism based on indulgence and sin?
oh yeah sabbatianism which is based on luric kabbalah.
look at karl marx mostly jewish however mostly frankist jewish wonder if it wore off on him? wonder why he wrote things looking favorably on satan and destroying things? oh yeah thats right he did.

Attached: 1477844169623.jpg (1489x589, 289K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ELwmUVc7ReA

Attached: 1475343597173.jpg (600x450, 108K)

Why does top-left remind me of statue of liberty base despite being 9 rather than 11.
>answers own question

trannies aren't hermaphrodites anyway so this thread is pointless. still satanists are peedos and need to die

There are different forms of satanism newfag, you should learn about it instead of assuming you know anything about anything for just absorbing the cultural idea of what a Satanist is.
No I'm not a Satanist of any kind.

>taken all the redpills I could
>only figures this shit out now

This is why newfaggots need to LURK MOAR before posting because they think they are redpilled after a month of reading mostly slide threads. Anyways bump cause I guess many newfags like you have never figured out why baphomet is depicted as transexual and why there was a sudden concerted effort across media to make it acceptable by the masses.

Attached: daily_pol.jpg (540x540, 161K)

Jacob Joseph Frank[1] (Hebrew: יעקב פרנק, Polish: Jakub Józef Frank,[2][3] born Jakub Lejbowicz; 1726 – December 10, 1791) was an 18th-century Jewish religious leader born in Poland who claimed to be the reincarnation of the self-proclaimed messiah Sabbatai Zevi
There were numerous secret societies of Sabbateans (followers of Sabbatai Zevi) in Eastern Poland (now Ukraine),[6] particularly in Podolia and Galicia at the end of the seventeenth century.
Accompanied by his daughter, Frank repeatedly traveled to Vienna, and succeeded in gaining the favor of the court. Maria Theresa regarded him as a disseminator of Christianity among the Jews

Gas the kikes

I love how the only genuinely educated person on this subject gets completely ignored.
Read these posts.

Let the fucking cats out of this crap. I worship cats above all creatures and I don't believe in Satan.

Attached: despite-all-my-rage-i-am-still-just-a-cat-15097955.png (500x491, 124K)

Some Frankists were active during the French Revolution, such as Moses Dobruška, a son of Frank's Sabbatian cousin in Offenbach Shendl Dobruska.

>he thinks the baphomet belongs to satanism

Love is the Law, brainlet

Because unless it’s a conspiracy or satanic, facts are always ignored. This needs to be moved to /x/. Shylocks are tainting knowledge with their nonsense again

Attached: AF255378-F713-440F-91B3-B928A0D9968A.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

>thinks thelema belongs to gentiles
there is no evil goy you just do the work of gods left hand

you just redpilled me

The Templars learned of it in the Holy Land

What language is this...looks like an inverted Shin and then Nun 3rd in. Chars with vowel points for other two?

Attached: capture.png (156x151, 33K)

everything is hebrew

The "Christians" or "Muslims" you're talking about are either part of secret societies (Masons, Rosicrucian, Bilderberg, etc) or controlled with some form of blackmail.

>educated
>sex magik is good and can be used for enlightenment
>muh combining of the male and female aspects bro
Or maybe people familiar with his viewpoints and line of thinking see through the gnostic bullshit.
No wonder you got 666 trips, as you speak with a forked tongue. There's a reason why talmudists with the black cube on their forehead hump the wall of what they think its the temple and try to have sex with it to "combine the male and female energies of god" kek.

Attached: 1478654910457m.jpg (686x1024, 175K)

Jews and Satanists are the same thing though.

Although rather little is known about them, various groups called Dönmeh (Turkish for "convert") continue to follow Sabbatai Zevi today, mostly in Turkey.[17] Estimates of the numbers vary. Many sources claim that there are fewer than 100,000 and some of them claim there are several hundred thousand in Turkey.[citation needed] They have been described as presenting themselves as Muslim in public whilst practising their own forms of messianic/mystical Jewish beliefs in private.[18]

its the sabbatians

There's more to occultism than only gnostics, Jews, and Christians. Broaden your perspective a bit, your Christian roots blind you from a greater perspective.

Jews aren't one group. They all perform the same rituals for the most part, but some perform them to Satan or Moloch and Jews that pray to YHWH have no problem with this.

They arent though.

jews are satanists and masons are goy crypto jews

this also high ranking catholics are crypto jews and the donmeh of turkey are crypto jews

If you get that Jesus "used" pain and suffering, that are coming from our free will that is required to be capable to truly Love; to sanctify us, to give us hope and faith, to save us all.
You get that pain and suffering without faith, hope and sanctification, is the goal for Satan and its worshippers.
Eternal pain and eternal suffering.

Attached: candle-in-the-darkness.jpg (816x542, 50K)

>everyone is a jew
Fucking hell you are paranoid.

sabbatians look into them too many coincidences

What does that have to do with catholics,muslims,masons and so on?

That's just a cohencidence, you antisemite

hmm a lot of this kind of threads lately
finally you are waking up
take the final redpill
youtu.be/7v554QtlGKs

Attached: 1530909066285.jpg (618x800, 160K)

this is interesting af, pls link your research

Attached: doom_paul_black.jpg (534x539, 64K)

I am very well aware of that fact. Matter of fact I know first hand "good" shamans battle against black magik users in the amazonian jungles through rituals, including ayahuasca. Thats why I call out the bullshit that paints obscure magik practices as serving a purpose of enlightenment. Whether it is Dionysian orgies, or aghori in a cemetery, or an "atheist satanist" who claims its just a symbol for self realization and calling his will into being, they all serve the same dark lord.

Attached: 1525640875208.jpg (323x323, 8K)

Yup. The Jews are just a part of a bigger system.

Bump, welcome to this system of things. Good research OP. It only gets darker the further you go. 177777777

donmeh of turkey some couple hundred thousands profess to be crypto sabbatians
adam wieshaupt like jacob frank converted to Catholicism both in vienna around the same time frank converted a couple hundred followers into Christianity and frankists were into sexual orgies like sabbatians were into wife swapping for the same reasoning based on luric kabbalah.

anton levay was into mysticism and as such would have come into contact with luric kabbalah most likely and then went on to found the church on satan based on indulgence also like sabbatianism levay is also said to be jewish.

Sabbatians is a cult that came from a jew that said he was the messiah and other people believed him and followed him only to later convert to Islam.So I dont see the connection between his group and what you say.
As for Weishaupt he only infiltrated the French lodges the rest are okay.

Underrated

because the frankists existed a hundred years after zevi died and luric kabbalah is still practiced and around today as for sabbatai zevi half the jews of the world followed his teachings he was huge not some small anomaly. then small traces of his thought can still be found today in the form satanism such as the concept of the left hand path to explore god from the church of satan and the general idea in modern occultism.

Interesting perspective. Ultimately I tend not to believe in the good/evil dichotomy in terms of different gods, but that doesn't mean there isn't morality. I'll have to give it some thought though. Recently I have been considering the idea that different entities vie for control over men with each follower increasing their manifestation into reality. The old idea that people don't have ideas, ideas have people. Otherwise I'd say I'm just more Pantheistic in belief, thinking that all of reality and all parallel realities, everything mundane and profound, are the different manifestations of God to complete the full event and experience that it is to exist. The different and contradictory manifestations of God can be broken down into different personalities and characterizations, which would also allow for the possibility of an evil God I suppose. To fully experience being would God not need to experience the evil? Even in Christianity God is the creator of both good and evil, Jesus and Satan (even if the lore behind Satan is fucked in Christianity in terms of post biblical material and mistranslations)