I think the false flag will happen tomorrow

twitter.com/dodge
It must happen on Saturday, like last year was on 12th.

Attached: 1.png (482x163, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/news/13626/dodge-roadkill-apologize-for-promoting-roadkill-nights-after-charlottesville
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

an user weeks ago said that august 11 2018 would be day of first contact with aliens. theres an eclipse tomorrow

Seriously guys, screenshot this post.

remember aliens are fake if it comes from MSM and if u didnt touch it

Yep I think so too based spaghetti man

But what will actually happen? What will be the false flag?

Attached: vincemcmahon.gif (200x150, 2.75M)

I just wish something would happen. Christ, this has been the most boring Summer in a long time.

The only thing that has frightened me so far has been the fear of all the Finns melting when it hit 26 C in their country.

Attached: CoulorizedPhotoOfAFinn.jpg (400x600, 35K)

I think someone might set off a bomb or kill reporters to blame it on Trump and the right, perhaps Las Vegas 2

The Sabbath is on Saturday, idiot.

666 stands for Stur
SATURN
SATAN
SATURday
Roman God SATURN
Greek degenerate SATYRS
SATIRE
etc.

The Ashkenazi (= Khazarian) false jews and shills worship Saturn (= Satan).

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

Attached: saturn-satan-666.jpg (700x341, 180K)

ET disclosure tomorrow Aug 11. Check em.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-sharkmeme_1533664154.jpg (698x400, 59K)

aliens will descend from the skies and make first contact with humans

Ok but, that's the reason it's gonna happen tomorrow. Last year also happened on Saturday.

Inb4nothinghappens

Attached: 1518495290134.jpg (2419x5768, 3.99M)

True if big

I had a dream last night where there was this alive, hostile, predatory-like star in the sky watching us and hiding behind this dark sphere or exoplanet

kek is it somehow related

Get some meds homie

false flag for what

I had a dream last night about and eclipse with some other 3rd object slightly above the eclipse. Weird

Kill yourself christkike

Trudeau is going to 9/11 the CN Tower and we will be forced to invoke Article V against Saudi Arabia.

It's just a dream. "meds" shouldn't be your kneejerk response.

Get some meds user

no u lay off the meds

wtf dude. Sounds kinda like my dream. I'm not even into any of that paranormal stuff but this is strange.

Attached: 1532741903396.gif (402x226, 2.15M)

Im on the meds bro, da meds is good

Attached: DkL9qREUcAA1KrI.jpg_large.jpg (1780x1461, 441K)

Its called taking melatonin for insomnia, dumbfuck. You will have insane trippy dreams every single god damn night.

I was thrown into a death tournament and I used magic to injure this girl before drowning her and riding in a car with Mark Zuckerberg to this huge island where 11 billion people were staying while I chased something in the water.

Most people dont like taking Melatonin because the dreams you get, but I can't expect a mutt who says "no u" to be educated.

I was there, can confirm. Been waiting for this weekend

a 3rd object just entered your mothers anus

I think that false flags happen every day.

Attached: Jew Trap.jpg (675x1200, 229K)

Heh, I'm writing an lesbian incest erotica novella right now where that exact thing happens.

dodge had that same "roadkill nights" event last year as the kristallsplat was still happening. i'm actually surprised they didn't feel compelled to release a statement saying they don't condone vehicular manslaughter, good on them.

Guys all days my penise tingling what's that mean for world hapenik?

Attached: 1528940309176.jpg (1780x1461, 697K)

they did actually thedrive.com/news/13626/dodge-roadkill-apologize-for-promoting-roadkill-nights-after-charlottesville

hahahahahhahahaha
jesus fuck

More like you take melanin up de bumbum hehe