Do NOT attend the CIA honeypot UTR rally, it's a fucking obvious trap that will only hurt white interest causes...

Do NOT attend the CIA honeypot UTR rally, it's a fucking obvious trap that will only hurt white interest causes, just like last years.

Remember, the shitshow last year resulted in MORE statues destroyed, justified mass censorship across the internet, derailed the Free Speech rallies that were actually effective, vindicated the lefts constant nazi name calling and was a massive recruiting drive for Antifa.

Do not assist the enemy by walking directly into their trap. Anyone attending is antiwhite, no matter how edgy their gay nazi cosplay is. If you're doing something that clearly hurts white interest causes, you are antiwhite.

Attached: IMG_0182.jpg (384x384, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yR3pRGxmmbA
hellogiggles.com/news/how-to-fight-neo-nazi-unite-the-right-2-rally/amp/
dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fact

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-08-08_at_11.21.07_PM.png (835x564, 908K)

I live in D.C. and it is just a bus ride away. It will be super hot but do you think it would be fun to watch or just boring?

>hide in the basement forever, that's how we win!
I can tell you're new or a former leftist, you still operate within their mentality.

Attached: 1505061292937.jpg (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Attached: 1505061606361.jpg (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Attached: 1498194632945.png (1189x4682, 1.61M)

Wrong. Doing shit that achieves your enemies goals for them is retarded and YOU are a retarded faggot with a pathological addiction to intentionally losing. Prove me wrong.

yea, because marching solves shit right? no you solve it by voting and acting like a strong figure in your community. if in your community there is any degeneracy you speak up.
doing a march where spooks hold nazi flags is shooting yourself in the foot. like you fuck ups always do. which smart conservatives have to clean up your mess, like always.
i hope you kill yourself by the way, retard.

>silence goy, you have to go now! Take a few swastika flags too, the bigger the better and make sure pictures are taken

Utr is obviously a honey pot. Remember police cillaborated with antifa in plain view and continue ro back antifa until theyre given orders to disperse them.

The car crash was a setup from the start. That was a police dodge challenger that struck the crowd.

Yeah it's pretty much confirmed they'll use a suitcase nuke

Attached: 1506089466741.png (600x600, 74K)

This. But if you do go, fight well and beat the asses of the non-believers.

>standing up for what you believe achieves the enemies goals
no

>smart conservatives
we are not "conservatives", go back to r/the_donald and take the rest of your (((republican party))) with you

Attached: 1514052001801.jpg (500x500, 132K)

think of the situation here... in a million years would you expect after the first charlottesville that DC would say, "sure we will allow this march again!"
i seriously hate these stormfront retards. hate niggers, kikes, whatever, no one cares. just dont hurt the party like always. youve done absolutely nothing for us and in fact hurt us daily.

>go back to r/the_donald

Attached: kike discord shills2.png (1506x173, 126K)

fuck off white nigger. god damn i hate stormfront.
who did you vote for?

If they want pictures of people with swastikas at a rally, they can just send their own people out. I'm pretty sure they have 2 random guys and a camera lying around, avoiding events like this to "save face" is retarded and will never work.

>anyone who says anything mean to me is a fucking shill!!!!
You literally fucking called yourself a "Smart conservative" get the fuck out of here faggot.

Attached: False Dichotomy.jpg (800x482, 33K)

You don't EVEr fight on the enemy's terms, on his turf, where he has the LEA (and thus the arms) on his side and the courts there have already shown what they are and where they stand.

A much better outcome is for no one to fucking show up and blow them to eat each other there, which the Leftist always do if left without anyone to fight for too long.

>who did you vote for
Trump because he's slightly less shitty than Clinton, doesn't mean I don't recognize the Republican Party is still 90% controlled and owned by kikes.

>inb4 but the democrats are worse
No shit, that DOES NOT make the Republicans "the good guys"

>the shitshow last year resulted in MORE statues destroyed, justified mass censorship across the internet, derailed the Free Speech rallies that were actually effective, vindicated the lefts constant nazi name calling and was a massive
You're currently advocating for doing the left this massive favour all over again, you are actively trying to hurt white interest causes and you are antiwhite. Most likely a fed shill. Fuck off, were not interested in your glowing from space trap.

yes, but then they dox their own people. remember when they dox'd people at charlottesville? they clearly have their own people doing it. what they have instead is someone handing out the flags or pushing for them to hold them. that's what the feds do. they inch you in the direction so you shoot yourself and anyone who disagrees they call a fed or rival.
why is everyone here so retarded?

You do know that Heather Heyer was never even hit right? She died from a heart attack. There is video of the car attack from two different angles. She never got hit.

The only person they never doxxed at Cville was the guy with the nazi flag. They all assumed he was a plant. So it's actually the safest thing for your personal identity to go with a swastika.

>anyone who disagrees with me is a fed!
great argument lad

>more statues
The statues were going down BEFORE the rally last year, stop blaming them for what the leftists were ALREADY doing.

>justified mass censorship
No it didn't, again mass censorship was already fucking occurring and nobody gave a shit.

>vindicated the left
According to whom? The jewish press? Oh shit, I guess if CNN says the left is vindicated that must be true.

Attached: 1520536551811.png (469x452, 277K)

if you voted for trump, im assuming you want him to win again in 2020, right? then stop this retarded logic of doing this march.
like i said, dont you think it's a little odd that Washington DC approved this march? do i really have to spell this out for you. whoever is in charge of this operation is inching you closer and closer to killing the movement.
trump had complete higher ground until the UTR fuck ups ruined it. like you always do. the left had a bernie support shoot up a baseball field of our representatives and you completely ruined that credit.
i cannot say enough how much i hate you inbred stormfront retards.

Now THIS is a legitimate concern (the first one i've seen all thread) if they truly do have organizers doxing their own attendees then that changes things.

they doxed more than that. why are you lying? one of them committed suicide.

They were doing those things and the average person, who isn't a lifeless LARPing autist retard like you, was opposed to it. Then you retards were paraded around by your fed handlers to provide the left their dream opponents, their ideal boogeyman and they managed to bum rush it all in at an accelerated pace while the whole world was mad at you embarrassing spergs. Again, you are probably a fed.

Don't forget to bring your bike lock!

Attached: abus-umini-red-11-zoom.jpg (731x1000, 173K)

Can I get some more info on this from a learned user? As I recall there was some fishy shit going on with the car and photos of the incident where the driver appeared to be a different person (not Fields), or the car was not quite right

Am I remembering correctly or have I been meme'd?

wtf? theyre not doxing their own. they could never do that because the facade would fall if anyone does research.
like i said for like the 5th time in this thread. the feds inch you closer so you kill the movement yourself. if they got more involved it can be traced back to them. they'll pass you the flag so you hold it and then vanish.

I agree, but the Feds are going to have their false-flag shit-show one way or another.

the feds cant have a march of feds larping as white nationalists. everyone is going to be doxing people who attend. what happens when they do their research and see the person is a spook? use your brain.
they get real believers to march, but the spooks are the one telling you to do the march.

>don't march we need Trump to win and barely slow down anything
No fuckoff.

>don't you think it's a little odd that Washington DC approved this march
We aren't a full-Jew police-state yet, they cannot just deny the right for people to rally/protest.

>the movement
YOU CALLED YOURSELF A "SMART CONSERVATIVE" I AM NOT PART OF YOUR FUCKING MOVEMENT

>trump had the highground until UTR
the fuck are you talking about? They were calling him a Nazi since the fucking primaries and the same people who believed it then believe it now. No normie in the entire fucking country was swayed by that 1 event and if you think they were you are a moron.

>left had a bernie support shoot up a baseball field
strange how that didn't "kill their movement" like this rally is supposed to for us....it's almost as if the vast majority of people have already chosen sides and won't be swayed to change their entire political view by one random fucker doing something.

>i cannot say enough how much i hate you inbred stormfront retards.
Using stromfront as in insult is a dead giveaway newfaggot, please leave

Attached: 1493330742961.png (1262x2094, 952K)

even stormfront has disavowed this rally

honkeys i don't care I just want to see some entertaining happenings

of course the bernie supporter didnt kill their movement, they run the media and the spooks are on their side. meanwhile everyone is waiting for 1 mistake on your end. how do you not understand that?
turning this into a semantics argument with "movement" just shows how you have no retort. either you want trump to win or you dont.
and yes, retard, they can deny marches for safety reasons. do you think if it was effective they would allow it?
i pray to god youre just a larp trying to rile people up. if youre sincere and trying to help keep trump in office then you need to just be eradicated. period.

alright then i take back what i said about stormfront. you have to an IQ of 50 to think the march is a good idea.

>Shoot yourself in the foot, at least it's doing something!
>You're either doing something and shooting yourself in the foot which is the only option, or doing nothing. There is no third alternative.

Fuck off.

Someone should go and take pics of the participants, post them here so we can six the feds and glow niggers that will be there.

i gave an alternative: vote and be a strong member in your community who calls out degeneracy.
TELL ME WHAT A MARCH SOLVES CLEARLY OR YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT.
if it's for appearances and normalization: one of the fucking idiots who did the march last time killed himself when doxed. did that look good? or how about pictures in every newspaper of ugly idiots holding new nazi flags and saying they're "on the right"? after that they banned that white nationalist website from like every DNS provider so you guys had nothing.

>Be a good goy and stay home

>they're waiting for one mistake
Then they'll send one undercover spook and make 1 mistake on purpose. Your entire argument is worthless.

Let the retards gather and get BTFO again. It's their own fault for being gullible and short-sighted.

how can they have an undercover spook if theres no march. just dont do the march. like i said to the other retard here:

> TELL ME WHAT A MARCH SOLVES CLEARLY OR YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT.

> TELL ME WHAT A MARCH SOLVES CLEARLY OR YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT.

durrrr im a retard who thinks its a good idea to do a white nationalist march before mid terms. the mid terms that are incredibly important. dduuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I didn't reply to you, bro.
I was saying the guy I replied to was an idiot for creating a false dichotomy, I agree that there's plenty we can do, but an obvious fed honeypot is not one we should do or promote.

bump. if you do go, physically assault anyone you see carrying or wearing nazi garb.
they are not real nazis, a real nazi would be smart enough to not wear their gear to this type of event.
any "nazis" at UTR are CIA agents, and the only way they will stop trying this shit is if we attack them on sight.
so if you see any "nazis" at UTR, bash them in the head with something heavy and metal

oh my bad

No worries, tensions are high.

if you go to watch that's not so bad actually. it will be like that protest in boston where there was 1000 protesters and 10 "nazis". and one of them was some indian guy. thats the best case scenario here.

>Unite the Right
Why aren't we calling it Unite the White?
It's clear that that is what the whole thing is about so why are we pretending it's about the right I don't see any niggers there and I don't want to

At worst you'll get probation for this.

if theyre a real spook then it wouldnt even go to court because of national security reasons

>Spencer, Anglin, even fucking Stormfront warn people not to go
>"You guys are cucks"

Attached: 1509045019019.png (275x266, 87K)

>Three meme-populist retards are pussy
>This means we should all be pussy

>Stormfront
>Meme
Nice try FBI

If we see a diminished turnout just because supposed "key leaders" are shaking in their boots and try to make others afraid, we lose ground.
Maybe you want to follow cowards but that's not me
So yeah nice meme retard

everyone saying to go to this glows in the dark

Networking with like-minded people is a good idea. Create shadow economies and alternative media channels.

Public events like UTR will never work. There is nothing the right can do to be portrayed in a good light by the media that will cover the event. After being filtered through the media lens, they would just serve as justification for everything the left says. You can't hold demonstrations if every institutional hand is turned against you.

>inb4 MLK, Rosa Parks, suffragettes
The institutional powers supported all these people. The suffragettes were widely reviled by broader society, much like 3rd wave feminists today. But the intellectuals and "elites" were all on their side, which is why they got their agenda to succeed. Jow Forums doesn't have any institutional support. The enemy will never allow us to present ourselves in a good light.

Why should we care about being presented in a "good light" by jewish media and zionist government powers
An effective method of growth is a show of power. If we're always to afraid to be seen, how can we effect the changes we want? Tarrying in ephemeral forums and fringe video comment sections will only take us so far.
We must take to the streets and be proud and unwavering. That is how ground is gained
Go to UTR like a real man

If you're white you'll probably enveloped in with the rest of them by the media and paid for counter-protesters. Why risk it? Honestly, who keeps trying to pull this shit off other than the feds? No one gives a fuck. Right wing people don't do this kind of masturbatory activism in the first place unless they are unironic faggots with cringey, low IQ ideologies.

Is it Spencer and the like doing this again?

Voting??? Listen to this dipshit, (((they’re))) trying to impeach a democratically elected President by claiming the election was “hacked” or in the case of BREXIT, just ignore the vote altogether or vote until they get the result (((they))) want.

You're glowing!

>cringey, low IQ ideologies
Like what?

Because we don't actually have any power, and any demonstration of the homeopathic amounts of power we do have would just prompt a backlash from the mainstream, spurred on by their intellectual and media masters.

Successful, left-wing "rallies" were successful because the media portrayed them as brave heroes, and the intellectuals used them as evidence that change was needed. Eventually, and typically as the final step, the media manufactured consent among the broader populace. None of that would happen at any alt-right rally. What would happen is that the intellectuals would set their antifa dogs on us, there would be fighting, the media would make the right-wingers look like vicious monsters, and would use the threat of a right-wing bogeyman as an excuse to give power to our enemies.

Look at how Heilgate destroyed the alt-right. As soon as Richard Spencer did his thing, he painted a target on his back, created a party line that very few people would agree to, and alienated more moderate anti-establishment figures like Milo. A rally like UTR would do the same thing.

The only way to win is to get people to unplug from the system, and create a better alternative to the one people subscribe to now. We fight against establishment ideas using 4th-generation guerilla warfare. A really successful moment was when Hillary called half the country "deplorables". The kind of tactics that lead to that sort of thing are far better than traditional ideological warfare that we have no chance of winning under the present regime.

Klansmen LARPing as legitimate political powers in this country with feds acting like fellow klansmen, unironic neo-nazis, etc. I know those people were like 2% of the C'ville protest but the facts remain that
>it was a horrible, high risk, low reward idea from the start
>a fucking statue
>the media and other organizations had been orchestrating certain aspects of it for months prior
>Spencer admitted that it was definitely a set up
I listened to one of his interviews or podcasts after the event, just because I wanted to know if he was legitimately a fed or a retard after it happened

But seriously, what's your endgame with this? Assuming you're not glowing (I do preemptively)...

Nobody from here went last time either.

i hope you show up.
i hope you bring your swastikas and jack boots.
i hope you do this so that you are easy to see.
i will be the guy wearing the gadsden shirt.
and i am going to beat you to death with your own flag you fucking CIA agent

this, they are legally not considered deadly weapons

because these rallys are about converting the fence sitting normies you idiot.
we can't genocide the commies until we have popular support

They usually have streams anyway

Attached: 1528375606072.jpg (1780x1461, 697K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yR3pRGxmmbA

Attached: 1532934253891.jpg (1308x1038, 203K)

yep. There will definitely be a time for rallies, right before midterms is not it.

>until we have popular support
And you plan to do this with a public circle jerk of speeches no one will listen to, combined with inevitable political violence?

Attached: 1517118337486.png (214x236, 5K)

I unironicaly believe this is why it's happening.

does matter if any actual right wingers go, theyll just find some white people to fill the cameras and and cause trouble

>openly declared communists take over your country through usury and law
>literal antifa causing widespread mayhem
>bretty cool guy runs for office, support him
>get shot supporting him in a politically inspired rally
>survive
>guy you supported goes on to become Fuhrer
>tfw now Reichsmarschall
Analogies to Weimar are currently plentiful.
Let the hard times produce strong men.

Attached: WWI Veteran.jpg (1440x1082, 160K)

Why contain it?

A C C E L E R A T E

Every alt right male neon nazi incel that shows their face only emboldens and makes stronger us based communists. :)

I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1532507311868.jpg (900x900, 261K)

Me too. But ironically

Fuck off defeatist! Last year was a success. Whites must dare to unite and express their intereste.
Remember boys, bike lock attacks are legal so be better armed and protected to retaliate rightfully against the Antifa terrorists

The (((media))) is talking about this, so of course it's a honeypot. Plenty of (((articles))) on how to fight muh wysoopremacysts and neeohnatzees
>hellogiggles.com/news/how-to-fight-neo-nazi-unite-the-right-2-rally/amp/

I live half an hour from DC and wasn't planning on going anyway, honeypot or not. That shit is 100% cringe.

>voting
Voting does absolutely nothing. Democracy is the rule of the most rotten.

Fuck off CIAnigger

He was a plant, the flag had plies, it was brand new. Any true Natsoc would not do this, he would pass the iron on it first

i cant tell who is jewing who anymore.

oh wait, anyone against open unification of whites is a kike. see, you are retarded, because the only way people listen is if you keep pushing. not back down like a fucking (((OP))) is a faggot.

NO, we need to go. The shills will be there either way, larping as nazi Trump supporters in full display for CNN. We need to push nazi larpers them into the Antifa crowd. What will happen is:
>Antifa will beat the shit out of them (their own people)
>Antifa won't lay a finger on them and we will know who the shills are.

Jow Forums, the alt-right, whatever was growing insanely until Charlottesville. Especially with Le Pen and Trump. After Charlottesville, many, including myself, left. While I only left briefly, many left for good. Think of the beginning of GG (2013) to Charlottesville as our peak. If we can regain that popularity and grow more, then we can go offline.

Or, we could go SIEGE mode.

that meme is true because now kikes call Trump an asset to israel and faggots actually believe it
nobody realizes if the public was against jews Trump would've went full 14/88 in January 2017

>Thinking 'Unite The Right' makes sense in the first place.

You can't unite the right due to ideological differences. As long as we have 100 different movements with different ideologies we wont win because the front has to be solid.

Yeah that worked so well last year didn't it.
The libtards will be waiting with plans to smear you to make you look even more retarded to the normies.
Also marching down a street doesn't do shit and is gay as fuck.

Attached: IMG_0510.png (213x237, 8K)

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America.

Don't listen to this cunt. Don't go.

They will try to use the "weakness" angle they always use when you don't take the bait to look like an aggressor and validate the victim status they hunger for.

It will be difficult but you have to be strong.

Bump

Thanks for the reminder, but I don't know a single personality on /ourside/ that has said this was anything but a trap.

Who the fuck is actually going?