Donald Trump wants to introduce the Mark of the Beast. No one paid any attention to this

youtube.com/watch?v=fMfV8OOh7Fk
If you still think that this puppet is your messiah, you are gravely mistaken.
>"it will be on land, on sea, in air, everywhere"

Attached: 380d2625b42333fa963a4391b3b404c0.jpg (720x480, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gGZq5bKc-1E
youtu.be/prPtchpQ5CI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>everybody and their fucking dog attacks trump 24/7
>hes a kike puppet!

you do realize that things can be made that way, right? its all just a big stage

View count is locked for some reason

You're gonna have to try harder than that Chaim

>Trump isn't a transparent kike puppet who sucks Israeli cock and chokes

Attached: 1533500553517s.jpg (250x240, 6K)

You can't deny it

>Recognises Jerusalem as Israel's capital
>Supports Israel militarily
>Is Jewish
>Has connections with Rothschild

Maybe we were going about this all wrong

Blow me

Hegelian Dialectic
Make people want their own destruction:

Problem -> illegals, crime, pedophiles rampant

Reaction -> outrage, betrayal, tensions, distrust, horror

Solution -> track criminals, use RFIDs to protect and track children, track new immigrants

Don't be an idiot.
Most people are dumb. They will see RFIDs coming into the mainstream and maybe they will have some neat ADHD gratifying integration with smartphones or the internet, and people would want them.

found the Q tard

Based.

He is such a fucking puppet.

Attached: donald-trump-loyalty.jpg (800x722, 168K)

>based
Yes, Mr. Trump, you are so based™. You just BTFO those libtards Donald. Please lock Hillary up it would be based™ as fuck. Please Donald, give us the mark of the beast, absolutely based!™

Uh oh

Attached: IMG_20180810_200208.jpg (902x216, 47K)

Why do white women age like harpies? Jesus christ, I'm so glad I settled down with an asian woman of class, and not some fucking demon eyed vampire.

>666 views

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-140715.png (1080x1920, 581K)

OP are you a black Hebrew isrealite or did you just want to share that one video about Trump?

youtu.be/gGZq5bKc-1E

>All whites are edomites and will be the slaves of blacks in heaven
That's some top tier heresy . No better than the British Israelite narrative of the rothschilds

>Mark of the Beast
we all know 99% of people think like animals and even think of themselves as animals, if not less than, but marking them like a beast is a bit of a crude joke

Attached: 1526592777654.jpg (900x1000, 214K)

Why do black Hebrew isrealites keep using the Hexagram invented by edomite fake Jews on their clothing and garments? That's blatantly un-biblical and seemingly against their own strict adherence to the OT law

Why are you changing the subject right now

What do black hebrews have to do with anything

That's who made the video you posted. Not saying it's not true, just asking if you even saw the rest of the channel

This is a better channel about Trump being a puppet

youtu.be/prPtchpQ5CI

I'm writing in Anti Masonic party in all future elections

>locked at 666
>oh muh gawd he's the devil rick and morty was right!

>its a popular republican president is secretly THE ANTICHRIST shill-pisode
I remember when Ronnie Ray Gun, Bush sr and Dubya were all supposed to be the antichrist. The really interesting bit is how the left still thinks the republicans are the party of religion despite what happened to Cruz and that telling them that republicans are somehow the antichrist will get them to vote blue like "gee bob everyone keeps telling me that Trump is the antichrist guess I'll vote for the open border atheists this time" fucking sad.

yeah and alex jones is /ourguy/ fucking idiot

>thinking any of the parties are anti-Masonic

>mfw this had 666 views when I watched it
Spooky

Attached: scared-cat.jpg (200x200, 7K)

How is this a "shill-pisode"

In the speech Donald word for word announces his intentions to install a biometric visa tracking system.

Just imagine once this hollywood and deepstate pedo shit comes out, the dumbed-down masses will be literally BEGGING for RFID protection for their children.

You're a retard if you don't think the system would eventually make it's way to the mainstream masses

It's not a real party. It only existed for a year in the 1800s, before it got subsumed by the Whigs .

Yep, Pike's best friends.

>"WE often profit more by our enemies than by our friends. 'We support ourselves only on that which resists,' and owe our success to opposition. The best friends of Masonry in America were the Anti-Masons of 1826, and at the same time they were its worst enemies. Men are but the automata of Providence, and it uses the demagogue, the fanatic, and the knave, a common trinity in Republics, as its tools and instruments to effect that of which they do not dream, and which they imagine themselves commissioned to prevent."

You're still right OP

Does anyone remember when a high level Satanist poster talked about how the Pizzagate scare is intentional because they will roll out RFID to track kids and "protect them from pedos"

And that Maddie McCann (name literally means "son of Cain") will be "found" CIA RFID tech that her dad worked on with Lucent Technologies

Fucking hell that's a blackpill

But I guess that's the point of not putting any stock whatsoever in man and only in God.

Honestly I should leave this board. There's no point staying here when any "exposing" that's done only helps the enemy more

Some of us are older than a year and a half, and know people have been screaming about this shit for for years.
Somewhat ironically, credit cards are the true mark of the beast but nobody cares.

Biometric authentication has absolutely nothing to do with RFID chips. OP is literally shit eating retard.

Jow Forums is about learning, not beating anyone.

Credit cards+RFID=mark of the beast

>Lucent
Giving/bringing light
Lucifer means Lightbearer

I'd say the implementation of chip credit cards are a phase of the conditioning process

You aren't forced to use credit cards

Also the biblical mark is more of a bodily mark / chip, i.e. RFID

>biometrics have absolutely nothing to do with RFID chips
are you actually this retarded?

soon, illegals and immigrants get biometrically enrolled and later chipped
tomorrow, its you

don't be an idiot

I miss 2016 Endchan "masonnigger" threads. It felt like the only time this stuff could honestly be discussed without being misdirected into oblivion. Felt like the one time a few people woke up was when 8ch Jim was exposed as a mason

Attached: DHJoTEkUMAAWY4x.jpg_large.jpg (649x576, 65K)

my mom heard about it in 2012. she doesnt even go to youtube so theres no way she stumbled onto alex jones videos. my school talked about it too. i guess obamas plan failed to catch on

Trying to find the post but the claim was that the weird eye mutation Maddie has is actually an implanted chip her dad put in

Please shut the fuck up you retard

Trump is a zionist shill.

Attached: TrumpJewishCabal.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

>soon, illegals and immigrants get biometrically enrolled and later chipped
>tomorrow, its you
I hate to ask Le Worrying Question, but user, do you own and carry a smartphone? If so, no chip is even needed. They know everything about you and where you are at all times. Did you know your phone camera and microphone switch on already when They want them to, and there is no app known that REALLY prevents that? So quit yelling from the rooftops about what you think you know and you're avoiding:
THEY'VE ALREADY GOT YOU. TRUTH.

sounds like crap. her type of heterochromia is quite common. i have a similar thing.

why are you being so rude, you weak little man?

kill yourself

Then why does he dog whistle us once per month?

No one is talking about chipping anybody. Biometric auth uses physical attributes like fingerprints and retina scans. Has nothing to do with RFID.

I see him talking about tracking illegal immigrants. We all ALREADY have the mark of the beast willingly in our fucking pockets anyways. What do you think your cell phone is? It is a much better choice than mandatory RFID anyways because people WILLINGLY take it, and it can send and receive way more information than a basic chip.

>muh mark of le beast

smart phones are already here

>THEY'VE ALREADY GOT YOU. TRUTH.
I hate to ask Le Worrying Question, but user, do you own or use a computer? If so, no chip is even needed. They know everything about you and where you are at all times. Did you know your webcam and microphone switch on already when They want them to, and there is no software known that REALLY prevents that? So quit yelling from the rooftops about what you think you know and you're avoiding

woah scary

Dem digits

This.
They already gave you the mark via manufactured consent.

Don't know much about 8ch Jim but it looks like he's dating a hot girl half his age. Goldwater sounds like a Jewish name.

not clicking on your video nigger.

credis score

>biometrics have nothing to do with RFID

Attached: 1518020349113.png (400x400, 55K)

>not understanding politics is kabuki theater
>not understanding operation mockingbird
>not understanding that, so far, trump's business as usual

Attached: 1530380762496.jpg (455x476, 45K)

why the fuck do you keep on relating phones to the mark?

YES they are a step in the eventual process but the mark of the beast refers to a physical bodily mark received on your hand or forehead, a microchip

actual brainlets ITT

On one hand
>it discourages migrants
On the other hand
>it's a slippery slope and we will have it for the entire population eventually

Maybe for a compromise, we should bio-metrically register
>all niggers

If you think a desktop or tablet can perform regular and dangerously relevant, granular surveillance on you on a daily, hourly basis as thoroughly or effectively as a smartphone, you are either a boomer or beyond help, which yes is a redundancy.

>RFIDs coming into the mainstream
who needs rfids when we have cellphones and biometrics?

Goldwater just his Neocon "news" channel where he pays flip prostitutes to read headlines from Drudge on YouTube. Named after Barry Goldwater.

Jim Watkins has a past in US Military intelligence and he now owns both Japans 2ch and 8ch. He's a York Rite mason living in the Philippines. Jim is the guy who took money from Jared Kushner for paid trump ads and compromised mods on 8ch. Most of the popular MAGA memes esp. the Frog stuff were invented there and then shilled here , Reddit and the rest of the internet

Nobody's gonna say it?

Enjoy your HAPA babies.

Creating more Mongols is just what we need here in America

>it discourages migrants

yeah, I'm sure

>oh hey muhammad, we want you to take this chip
>it's against allah to do so
>well, here's the thing, if you don't take this chip you have to go back
>no more gibs?
>no more gibs
>allah has revealed to me that I should take the chip

>a physical bodily mark received on your hand or forehead, a microchip
You're ignoring the extra bonus larp of being able to brag, "And not only do they carry our mark around to report all their bank information, thoughts, ideas, destinations, meetups, informants, and purchases to us, THEY ACTUALLY PAY US FOR THE PRIVILEGE TO DO SO".
>Who's behind this all?
>Is money important to them?
>Is hubris?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>what is Xkeyscore
>what is PRISM
>what is NSA

honestly everything is compromised at this point, fuck it

well, im just predicting, the dumbed down normie masses will WANT rfid protection for their children because of what could be a future pizzagate scare

so dipshit magapedes stay distracted by Q-tier "breadcrumbs" instead of asking serious questions.

Yeah, he's a kike puppet. Still hasn't done shit on the wall. Here's an idea. How about we just don't let them in in the first place? No expensive and invasive chips required.

Attached: jc.jpg (423x535, 24K)

I always forget 8ch has any actual relevance. Thought it was basically dead. Interesting to know it's a meme factory for Jow Forums.

Attached: 1527280205156.gif (600x450, 1001K)

We're doomed already, user. Accept the blackpill, surf Kali Yuga, begin drinking before noon, care for your kumi, fuck the rest. This has kept me sane since about 2001.
>Here's a toast to you user. Welcome to the boomtown.

I see this is where all the gematria/flatearth/Zachary hubbard fanbois chill
hur hur everytings fake cuz I don't understand histury or politchs itsh all fake reee

Attached: 1518762229558.jpg (368x475, 24K)

So what prevents you from removing the microchip? People can't seem to live without their smartphones and would never think about "removing" it, because it serves purpose in their life. Forcing people to receive a microchip would cause a lot of backlash and people would just surgically remove them anyways.

He didn't invent biometrics, dipshit.

Facial recognition doesn't require you to volunteer for an RFID chip. It's passive surveillance, it's the new reality and you can't take the genie out of the bottle. It's the world we live in now.

it's gonna make it so you don't need to remember passwords, worry about losing your card, and who knows what other benefits.

that level 30 shit right dere boiii

kadosh means saints, but who exactly was he refering to in that chapter?

Exactly which is why I'm part of the camp that believes the smartphone is at least for the moment today's mark. They'll likely develop a more wristwatch or jewelry looking version of it. Here is where I now drop a terrifying redpill.

>John of Patmos, author of Revelations, wrote the book in Greek, but was a Jew and knew Aramaic and standard Hebrew.
>Take the numeral 666.
>Look at the gematrion Hebrew alphabet.
>Six is vav.
>Vav is the modern English W.
>666 = ווו = www

it's faded into irrelevance by now. It served its purpose for the elite during the 2016 elections and its memes spread all over the internet and basically killed the whole truther community with this crap

Nigger/Jew thinks Trump is evil

Attached: hmmm (2).jpg (345x344, 46K)

you're a stupid weak kid

Kadoshim means saints. Kadosh means blessing or blessed.

biometric ids have nothing to do with putting something on, or in, you.

this>not knowing what Zionism is
>to stupid to understand the diverse and complicated geopolitical spectrum
its easier to just say "blackpill" and call it a day

finally. We should be fucking using technology to track people. Privacy is for pedophiles, like mr.mueller.

If you have nothing to hide, you can act perfectly in public. No one is that special and no one cares that there is no true privacy anymore.

Im tired of a government that treats illegals with more freedom than their own citizens.

right but two paragraphs after the one you quoted above pike says

>A hundred years ago it had become known that the kadosh were the templars under a veil

i was curious of exactly whom he was referring to.

>If you have nothing to hide, you can act perfectly in public.
Ehhhhh..... it's more nuanced than that. I have nothing to hide but I still don't feel comfortable being watched. As an analogy let's say you've got a 12 inch dick. Impressive, and worth showing off to people but do you really feel comfortable with anybody, anytime, anywhere, feeling entitled to just vidcam that dick, and you, and your purchases, and your asshole, just because they feel like it?
Kinda doubt it.
Privacy is the last virtue. Don't surrender it quite so easily

Ironically, this is the exact same kind of strawman that will be used against some who value their privacy in the future

>what? you value your privacy? what, do you have something to hide? are you a pedophile?

you're not ever going to leave this country because you're too busy being cool by using drugs with your degenerate friends. this isn't for you. this is for people who come to america to do the jobs you were supposed to do but couldn't because you're degenerate trash

Now you've made me curious, you tantalizing new fact nigger
"templars under a veil"
>What type of veil? Muslim? Spanish? Analogy?
>Which templars would do this?

>public doesn't trust government controlled propaganda outlets
>coordinate media to constantly complain about Trump
>convince skeptical public that Trump is trustworthy through reverse psychology

na, the truther community will always be there. I was disappointed that illuminatiwatcher isn't on youtube anymore though. he did some interesting videos.

by the way, people who are fucking junkies? you have no moral grounds to impose any moral judgement on anyone so shut the fuck up and maybe you won't see prison

Such as
"You posted these thoughtcrimes on X date at X time from X location while you were dining at X"
>"Nay, prithee sir I did not"
>"Here's screencaps proving you DID"
>"Cuff thou my wrists, O sir, for guilty am I"

who the actual fuck are you talking to right now?

you're just projecting your own shitfest onto everyone

get help

>when the mkultra programming hit just right
keep watching the television and listening to your college professors, smartfriend.

>exposing and getting the media to talk about the deep state
>hurr durr business as usual

>what is controlled opposition
no wonder everyone makes fun of your country

Yeah vav is the 6th letter in the Hebew alphabet. Known about that for a long time. One of my theories was that the aliens who many think helped fuel our tech revolution via reverse engineering their crashed ships like at Roswell and others, were actually demons/fallen angels. They helped to push this technology boom that has gotten us to the point we are now. If that is true they obviously are much more intelligent than we can fathom, and have their fingers in every technology today and will into the future. Makes me think things like blockchain technology were released by "them" to make us think it was a grassroots way to fight them, but it is actually what they want in the end. I dunno, it's all fucked.