I’m Naomi Wu, a DIY and tech enthusiast in Shenzhen, China. Nine months ago...

I’m Naomi Wu, a DIY and tech enthusiast in Shenzhen, China. Nine months ago, Vice Magazine contacted me for an interview. A lot has been written about that, very little by me.

I’ve avoided writing about my experience with Sarah Jeong, Jason Koebler, and Vice Magazine in detail because I can’t explain the whole story the way I want to. I can’t really blame anyone who is unfamiliar with China’s issues, who might say “Naomi, I don’t see what’s the big deal” or think I’m nuts, or who may’ve otherwise been unable to connect the few dots that I’ve provided. I’m sorry for being vague about my full side of it, but one day I’ll be able to write every detail and things will be clearer. In the meantime, this is what I can write, and again, I’m very sorry it’s so incomplete.

medium.com/@therealsexycyborg/shenzhen-tech-girl-naomi-wu-my-experience-with-sarah-jeong-jason-koebler-and-vice-magazine-3f4a32fda9b5

Attached: 1-PAzGdFZxqwbs0Y3WP1b80Q.jpg (1920x1080, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8c54SGFVgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah, I love random bullshit threads in Jow Forums. Here's my contribution.

Attached: notrealbranch.jpg (955x894, 89K)

Semper wifi

release milkers or get the fuck out

Attached: 1-DCNKxij73R9YsgjxsHZcuw.png (801x730, 136K)

Are Wu and Jeong beefing?

Attached: 1533916082314.png (913x575, 96K)

Can we just start calling sarah "Charlie" like they did for the gooks in nam. Seems just pedantic enough to piss her off. I Aint that smart, but I am good at pissing peopl eoff.

god i loved her. now i have a reason to.

Attached: redditor-sexycyborg-is-back-with-cool-3d-printed-nano-drone-wrist-mount-1.jpg (600x800, 57K)

VICE was attempting to extort Wu for personal details, it was (((Jason Koebler))) who did it

Wu appealed to Jeong, Jeong predictably used her media platform to shut down Wu's claims against VICE, so she doxxed (((Koebler))), so he and VICE shut down her Patreon

It's some faggot ass bullshit and (((Jason Koebler))) is asking for it

Attached: 1527729225149m.jpg (1024x576, 111K)

what the fuck does some random beef between Fraudster Wu and (((Sarah))) Jeong have to do with anything? This is the second thread about it I've seen and there was never even an explanation over what their problem with each other is.

bump

Attached: 1J5545311-3.png (482x451, 219K)

smirk

Attached: DSC_8358-960x576.jpg (960x576, 82K)

>naomi
>wu

These names dont go together

Vice magazine is not a respectable publication

how dare u !

Attached: sexycyborg_is_a_tech_savvy_stunner_from_china_640_01.jpg (450x600, 56K)

Post tits or fuck off faggot

what gives her the right to be such a cunt all the time?

>tech enthusiast
All I see is an attention whore thot though
How many patreon bucks does she rake in just for being a titty monster?

commie scum like u will never see sexy cyborg breasts

Attached: dJ62oIE.jpg (640x853, 90K)

hooters hooters
yum yum yum
hooters hooters
on a chink thats dumb

buncha plastic asians and gays in this thread

Theres plenty of tits and jewish faggotry and scantily clad Chinese women and the frumpy Korean law grad that hates them

She was on a serpentZA video about a year ago.

Any of you guys know why the images in the linked Medium article are blurred out?

>Naomi Wu
youtube.com/watch?v=O8c54SGFVgM

ass 4 disrepectful assholes

Attached: yPiGRnc.jpg (1050x1400, 332K)

i got you user 3b printed bikini

Attached: ScreenShot_20180810110504.png (1028x993, 1.53M)

pastebin

Fuck women.

They used to be user... So sad how vice has fallen! This whole article is distressing in how they treated her. Protecting sources is the #1 priority in journalism. She could have been arrested and tortured to help produce their article.

That dumb bitch Sarah Jeong just added fuel to the fire just to complain about white people.

Attached: 1533924230077.png (552x270, 38K)

This. Fucking attention whores, both of them actually. I almost hate that Jeong bitch less

Also. That Chinese bitch has some super fake fucking tits. Fuck that

This is some next level tism

>automated dildos

Lol I love the "no discussion of orientation/relationships" she always brings out

She's definitely got a white expat sugar daddy (who do you think bought her those tits lol) and revealing this would cause her thirsty beta audience abroad to lose interest and her to get socially shunned in China, so she hides it like most Patreon whores

Good on her for fighting our enemies but thot is a thot

I actually thought she was lez but ok

Bump

If you think lesbians would go out and get giant bolted on plastic tits you need to meet more lesbians

Either way she's not concerned just afraid of losing an audience.

Wasn't there some speculation that she is actually a model who is a front for a group of (male) makers and marketers?