Fuck joe rogan he defends them removing alex jones

Fuck joe rogan he defends them removing alex jones.

youtube.com/watch?v=SgB-pmwlwDw

Attached: 476171160309202944.png (112x112, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lAokMRlfW6w
youtube.com/watch?v=58J52OJLUvk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And Joe Rogan just admitted defeat I am sorry sucked kike cock and not begs to be buttfucked he is lost why the fuck is somebody watching that ugly retard is beyond me.

Attached: c32531be30ce227fb63d30f08393caa96f9a5fcdd8d9297a4f12ae71b2a88c22.jpg (828x594, 117K)

He is the devil

This is the devil joe rogan is just a retarded sheep with no hair.

Attached: 57b32151c46188e1668b45bc.jpg (790x444, 73K)

aren't they friends?

damn, joe is one cold motherfucker

Funny that the Alex Jones Rogan podcast is still up. Is Rogan a Sandy Hook denier too? I mean, he gives the bigot Jones a platform.

Jews must have some potent shit on him.

This would be a great angle to get his ass deplatformed

He will be next.

we can only hope

Funny how he has always been open about joining the pedoelite sect and now he's done the typical 180 turn on his opinions

Rogan has been sucking globalist cock for more than a year now.

Attached: af62e64e58.gif (306x182, 192K)

yup.
ban joe rogan.
was just comparing caffeine to heroin
while shitting on alex jones.

well when they remove him, no one will give a shit.

slippery slope

This is Electioneering, Fox was pulled from Europe so Europeans won't side with conservatives on Social Media. Alex being pulled is the beginning of the election cycle.

Joe Rogan is a transhumanist.

Reminder that Alex Jones is controlled opposition controlled by the illuminati and Rogan is based, unbiased and the greatest thinker of the 20 10's

Faggot, ITS THE CHINKS

Joe Rogan is fucking scum. Alex has never done anything but treat him with friendship and respect and this kettle bell swinging dickhead wants to turn around and stab him in the back? Alex is bigger than Rogan will ever be! Alex has built an empire exposing the globalists, exposing their lies, and exposing the truth and by being banned, he has been completely validated in everything he's said about censorship and the communist Chinese - YOU IN BED WITH THEM TOO JOE!?

Listen, Joe Rogan under all those sissy kettle bell swings is a chicken neck WEAKLING, a COWARD to talk down to someone he calls a "friend" - IN TEXAS WE STICK UP FOR OUR FRIENDS BOY! You wanna call Alex crazy? FUCK YOU JOE! Stay out of Texas you little Fear Factor bro guy bitch who thinks he's a chimp! A fop dandy with tattoos who stands for NOTHING! We stand for the truth, Joe! We stand for the Republic, Joe! We stand for 1776 with or without you and your communist Chinese overlords who's tit your mouth is stuck sucking and sucking and sucking on, Joe! FUCK YOU AND EVERYONE LIKE YOU

>we

Fuck Bill Hicks and fuck Joe Rogayn.

Attached: 1533559696036.png (835x400, 130K)

I FUCKING HATE (((JAMIE))) WHAT A JEWISH FAGGOT I HOPE HE GETS SERIOUSLY INJURED

you tell him Alex

Jamie pull up that video of Zuckerberg drinking water, it's sooo strange.

But muh Sandy Hook...

Where does he defend them taking Alex down? I'm nearly done watching it and he hasn't defended it at all. Although it does seem like he's not concerned about it which is really shitty considering how Alex and him are supposed to be friends and supposedly being so for free speech.

I might be wrong but to me Jamie seems like a typical passive agressive ass who won't saying anything into your face but mumble some shit and as soon as you leave the room he'll talk smack about you behind your back. I'd rather have redban desu.

yeah jamie is annoying af. he needs to keep his fucking mouth shut and just pull up the google pages joe asks for.

Oh look, another Joe Rogan character assassination thread. Oh, pol hates him because he doesn't believe every conspiracy theory and openly worship Hitler. Wew.

They aren't friends man. You're american, you of all people should know how friendships work in the big cities and especially LA. If Rogan really was a friend he would get Jones on again and talk this out like man, or at least do it private. He's exactly like the type of guy who will be only so long be your friend as long he profits from you in some way or form.

Alex Jones is just an actor. Funny though. He will be missed.

He's a dumb retard establishment answer machine. I honestly felt like I was genius after watching him yesterday, then I slapped myself and realized I was watching JRE.

As soon as his show is taken down he'll be crying like a bitch. It'll happen, mark my words

That Joe Rogan even has a platform horrifies me daily.

What I hate is how smug he is about his own ignorance thinking it's knowledge. Like he keeps riding Jones about shit he clarified to him in person, documented on video, and he still gets it wrong by taking it literally. I wish he would just man up and solve this face to face with Alex because at the moment they communicate through podcast monologues and hear say.

I think Alex takes it to heart when Joe says stuff like "I love ya buddy" when in reality that phrase means very little to Joe because Alex was legitimately offended by the clip of Joe saying (in a fairly dismissive and disrespectful way) that he was wrong about Soros and a lot of the shit he talks about. Joe talked some shit about Eddie Bravo too with some of his guests and Eddie seemed really hurt by it too and those guys go way, way back.

I think Joe is just really superficial and doesn't have really any close friends or loyalties but always brushes off those accusations with "Oh no, I'm not shitting on anyone; I'm just playing devil's advocate here"

the guy straight up lied about not knowing who tommy robinson is

He just broke into the market when it was fresh and got lucky. Most of what made his show great were the guests and the authenticity of it all. Wasn't like Rogan was considered a genius back then but just dude who talked to interesting people. Now he's a lame and establishment and only talks to other comedians, fighters, hunters, and occasionally a scientist or something. He runs it like business now and as such keeps it safe in order to not threaten the monies he's getting out of it.

>jimmy dore
oh you gotta be kdding me, fuck Joe Rogan. Didn't that guy spit in Alex Jones face? Yeah what a loser.

Attached: RLK3dSc.jpg (1525x1440, 104K)

Attached: berlin.png (720x547, 343K)

I even kind of agree with you but he's one of the best long format podcasts out there currently and he has a very wide range of guests and subjects so you can just ignore the bad ones and occasionally get pretty entertaining conversations. Who else is doing what he's doing?

joe rogan is controlled opposition
alex isnt
if alex was controlled opposition all the kikes like rogan, shapiro, crowder, cenk would rush to his defense
>all the faggots who called AJ controlled are now proven wrong
kek

True. I amend my comment to "That Joe Rogan has a platform now after any sort of integrity and authenticity left a long time ago horrifies me".

joe rogan is most unwatchable cuck i've ever witnessed, he just submits to whatever guest he has on and agrees with them. he has zero backbone

Just notice how he's been calling like 5 people in his general orbit the funniest human alive. He might say it the most regarding Joey Diaz but it's just a thing he says, I believe. I bet he does the same with I love you. Saying it to everybody though makes it meaningless.

Not necessairly a fan of Steven Crowder but one eye opening moment was when they had their argument and Rogan brought up their friendship and Crowder went like we aren't friends dude, we talked like three times with eachother.

Is isn't it up to companies to decide who and how people use there services?

Hello brother fiji. There can't be that many fijians who browse Jow Forums

So maybe I remember you I replied "fucking fiji?" to one of your posts about six months ago. And you said "fucking right leaf!".

The wide range has narrowed pretty much. Guy doesn't care about anything but health, hunting, mma, and comedy. He's not even trying to broaden his horizon, there like tons of great suggestions for guest but Rogan doesn't care and the interview wouldn't work because of that. Or it would work occaisonaly and Rogan would enter another phase but we'll never know because he doesn't try anymore.

I watched that podcast and it seemed like Joe and a guy who spit in Alex Jones face were saying that the social media companies shouldn't have that power..

yes but the argument is that the internet and social media should be a public utility.

our government basically runs corporations anyways so it's a really slippery slope when CIA funded and obviously infiltrated companies like facebook and google start censoring people.

He's just a meathead that wants to sound like he's one of the eggheads.

>was just comparing caffeine to heroin
You didn't understand what he was trying to say at all.
He was intentionally being factious about how people can label anything as hate speech.

Youtube is basically a monopoly and even though companies might be free to decide how people can use their services they need to have some sort of consistent TOS. The problem is that google on one hand bans Jones but then doesn't ban any of the other offenders who happen to tow the party line.

Remember Keith Olberman or what he's called who kept screaming RUSSIAN SCUM, RUSSIAN SCUM blabla, it's not like that dude got blackballed. So you have a monopoly that selectively abuses it's power to suppress freedom of speech for it's own political agenda. If anything the state should tell google to either chill the fuck out or break google up. You can't deny black people for instance a telephone line just because you don't like black people, at least that's my understanding of the law.

Anyhow I don't see how this is different from that whole gay cake episode. If anything this is worse because those gays at least could've gone to a different baker.

Anyone who watched him gaging himself of Abby Martin’s balls for three hours and still had respect for him is pathetic.

He is a yes man, always has been. Which is fine for an interviewer. But no reason to think highly of someone just doing the job of asking questions.

He's a stupid wh*teoid, he can't help it.

youtube.com/watch?v=lAokMRlfW6w
youtube.com/watch?v=58J52OJLUvk
3 minute mark

>joe making fun of alex
>having a friendly chat with the dickbag who spit in alex’s face
Wow, what a good friend.

Attached: 0859024A-E7BE-4E3D-A512-F7170988F7E6.jpg (306x306, 31K)

How can he even pretend to have pride at this point.

Rogan deserves worse than death for this.

Not only sells his old friend out but sides with the authoritarian cry bullies like a fucking little faggot.

Gas this manlet.

Attached: trigged.png (395x398, 140K)

Jew Rogan is the biggest shill for neoconservatists.

The unholy kabalah made of Shaprio, Rogan, Jordan Peterson, Lauren Southern and PragerU is splitting its venomous beak and readied to consume the young conservative population

Wouldn't go that far but he definitely isn't a loyal friend to Alex Jones. He even said he only had him on because wanted to show the people the real Alex and planned on getting him high and drunk. That shit I don't like one bit, it's one thing to get high together but those kind of ambushes are bitch moves. I remember when Graham Hancock said he felt like going to hell if he smoked weed again, after some horror trip on ayuhasca or whatever, and how happy he was now. Then the next appearance Rogan peer pressured Hancock into smoking again, which was really really scummy.

I'm so fucking sick of "centrists".

Fence sitting fucking cowards just waiting to see who wins so they can go suck their cock when it's all over.

Attached: DgPBsfGX0AIuN-A.jpg (896x535, 59K)

as every proper right-wing person should.
all those sites are private companies and they can remove anyone they like for any reason.
why do all you alex jones commies think youtube and facebook act like these sites are public property?

Fuck you joe you absolute piece of shit

More like the Intewrecktual Dark Web

KEK
Unironically this

I like intellectual dork net

hey summer month faggot . you must be new.
Sandy Hook _was_ a psyop.
Ac360 went after Jow Forums for exposing much of it in the weeks after.

stay woke

Fuck rogan! he will never be a man like alex.

Attached: 1512000954038.gif (460x260, 3.69M)

I knew I hated him for a reason.

Yep. Just a typical no personality of his own west coast phony bitch.

No one itt points out that Alex Jones appeared on JRE 911 way after Sandy Hook. Jones had already said everything about questioning the SH massacre before he appeared, and Rogan was *well aware* that Jones had entertained crisis actors.

The change in Rogan's persona directly correlates with his relocation into the new "purple curtain" studio; I'm sure his agent, who is the agent of many JRE guests hence the clubby perpetual rotation, gave him subtle pointers about how to grow his audience.

JRE's influence is now greater than Colbert or Fallon or Kimmel. The (((establishment))) still ignores JRE because they don't get a taste of it, but the "Intellectual Dark Web" as coined by the NYT is how they got a foothold. Notice that once the IDW was publicly founded, Rogan distanced himself from Jones, from conspiracies and toned down his affinity for Eddie Bravo, Bravo was now the "kooky friend." Rogan is now the jock gentile in a group of politically compromised Jewish intellectuals, Ben Shapiro (who now rises to claim the InfoWars vacuum), Sam Harris (the hawkish neocon philosopher), Weinstein, and Jordan Peterson is included to temper his growing Christian revivalism.

Rogan threw Jones under the bus. This is where he inevitably peaked, and Jow Forums should hammer his social media. Bitch move. At least Bravo calls him out and defends Jones.

This.

That's fucking squash the cock sucker.

Attached: trump.gif (598x637, 3.52M)

It's true what they say about betas. Always somebody's bitch. At least tell us who you serve, pussy.

here you are

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (600x900, 40K)

>Fuck Bill Hicks
??

Rogan is stupid to think this won't backfire on him sooner or later.

This is why the only decent JRE shows are when Joe hardly talks

Ok this is epic