HUNGARY NO!

thehungaryjournal.com/2018/08/10/orban-govt-abolishes-gender-studies-in-hungary/

Attached: DkQIOsBXcAE6Cdv.jpg large.jpg (742x539, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewha_Womans_University
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/04/16/national/finance-ministrys-top-official-junichi-fukuda-sue-japanese-weekly-report-accusing-sexually-harassing-journalists/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugric_languages
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did Hungary have gender studies to begin with?
I though only America has bullshit like that?

>2018
>tfw I still don't know what "gender studies" is actually supposed to be

kek this, literally just an SJW degree for braindead whores and soi boys

Gender study is a pot-hole, where students who know no better get into just to leave with no real skill/knowledge and a massive debt, and Hungary just sealed it.

no, and toothpaste country has it too

>gender studies is an ideology, not a science
Thank you, basedgod. How will the Marxists spin this though? Is science just an ideology too?

All 387 genders are equal. Except the women gender is better. Also white men suck and raycism.

based

Nope we don't. It currently is a minor but they're pushing really hard to make it a bachelor choice.

I'm honestly more worried about the countless other useless shit undergrad degrees we have here.

Based Hungary going to save Europe.

You shoot with rayguns or what?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Based HUNGaryans

>useless in the country's job market
What if someone wants to be a professional complainer?

You'd be surprised. Even here we have similar bullshit degrees but they're essentially dead since it's understood that it's a complete and total waste of time

We should immediately declare war on this patriarchal, white ethnaostate country! THIS HAS TO STOP.

>tfw you live in a cucked shithole and see based hungary making all the right moves

Attached: 1517605419113.jpg (540x511, 22K)

They can create a complaining company themselves for that.

Are there any Asian countries that have this gender study bullshit? I am glad Vietnam is not infected with this cancer.

then they get the fuck out of Hungary I would assume.

From what I recall, Japan shut down the majority of their liberal arts majors nearly a year ago.

What is "gender studies"?

Communist indoctrination.

>abolishing fields of study because you cant make money with them

and I guess all you niggers supporting this proclaim yourself to be defenders of western civilization, fucking kek

I guess is time for Anita to go back to the UN and declare thermonuclear war on Hungary for being sexist pigs

Attached: images (1).jpg (307x164, 9K)

GOD bless you Hungary!

Hey, my country is a communist state and we do not have that cancer in our schools.

good they're smart and we should do the same, and def no tuition assistance for these types, fuck em. suck dick to pay your loans and tell me how equal genders are.

Worst Korea probably
Wasting your life to become a professionally outraged victim basically

Old school commies have some decency left at least

wtf else is the point of college? so you can sound intelligent at the dinner table?

Good job paprika niggers you can get a day to boast as you want.

the pursuit of knowledge you absolute plebeian

Didn't even the UN kind of pretend this didn't happen?

Didn't the state encourage private ownership?

yeah and the main reason to do that is to build a career and make a living, dumb ass.

>dude money and worldly possessions are the point of life
absolute
plebeian

like I said, goes against the very idea of university as invented by the ancient greeks. you know, the fathers of western civilization?

I heard that there is a mass protest happening in Bucharest. Also, can we call you Gypsies as well?

For today go right ahead and yes there is a small to medium protest.

Im not saying its the point of life. Im saying thats my almost all people go to college.

sorry to break it to you.

Yeah, and it's a fucking disgrace.

Americans are always exporting their degenerate bullshit to other countries. Now we have gender studies as well.

Congratulation, you just realized that gender studies is a symptom of liberalism and not communism, like all the fucking retard on this board are trying to push with their "frankfurt school" consp. theory.
Gender studies can't exist without post-modernism, and mass consumption can't exist without post-modernism.

A waste of time and money for stupid gullible goyim.

Wrong it was a university build by Soros to make new news reporters.

you can thank (((them))) for that.

i think you are right.. still i dont consider that "gender studies" is a real knowledge or one that is by itself a whole branch of knowledge, it could be a part of social studies, psicology, or something, but there is not enough merit to be called a branch

Very well, thank you Gypsy. So. Gypsy. What are you Gypsies Gypping about in the Gypsy-infested streets of Capital Gypsy City? Please Gypsplain this to me. I heard that the Bull Gypsies (the Romanian Police) are beating up lesser Gypsies to contain the rapidly growing Gypsitude before it gyps out of control.

They usually clean that shit out once they actually take over.

The protester were throwing shit,piss and rocks at them and then the football thugs came and started a fight with the police, however things now have calmed down and its only a peaceful protest.

I am convinced Orban reads Jow Forums for policy ideas, at this point.

Attached: once again, jews.jpg (971x760, 188K)

Woohoo!

Attached: 1530059304803.jpg (959x632, 61K)

>throwing excrement and rocks on police

Improve your efforts.

Attached: party like its 1956.jpg (450x209, 62K)

A revolution or full blown civil war between the people and state will never happen again so thats that.

We don't even have a division for sex and gender in our language. Just like with female and male pronounces its neutral. So i'ts really unneeded in here.
>tfw the western manace can't lay hands on you beacuse of your mongol language

Attached: 1530048367409.png (749x589, 475K)

Based hungary. Disallowed entry of migrants and now this. Based and redpilled

>We don't even have a division for sex and gender in our language.
Dog bless the ancestors for this

We should propagate Hungarian language in Western universities. It is a gender-neutral language that the nations of the West should discard their languages for to ensure a new, gender neutral world. It is a huge transition to make and we, Hungarians will be at the center of this change that must take change.

Attached: trust the huns, not even once2.png (482x600, 197K)

All the other races should bow before the might of magyars.
HAIL TURAN

Attached: 1527857740186.jpg (597x722, 71K)

Exactly how I feel.

Attached: HomeAlone.jpg (790x472, 65K)

Yesss. The races, nations and creeds of the world will thrive under our harsh, but benevolent rule. They will bow before the iron fist and receive our blessing.

Attached: average hungarian.jpg (430x590, 69K)

:)

Attached: Rajnikanth.jpg (602x371, 20K)

Hungary bros can't keep getting away with this!!!

This indeed.

the communist slayer is back at it I guess

Remember 1956

Memes aside, Hungary has very little Asiatic genes. Some of the lowest in Europe actually.

>Hey, my country is a communist state
Why would you need communism feel goods when you are already commies

Worst Korea had a bunch of #metoo shit going on. Probably the worst out of the bunch. They have a women's university that is basically explicitly feminist. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ewha_Womans_University

Japan is a little better, but recently a top minister resigned after getting witchhunted for bs sexual harassment allegations: japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/04/16/national/finance-ministrys-top-official-junichi-fukuda-sue-japanese-weekly-report-accusing-sexually-harassing-journalists/

China has historically had a feminist movement, and I think college girls these days are pretty feminist, but the gov't is trying to raise the fertility rate and has cracked down on feminists, so I doubt this will get very far.

Philippines is historically very catholic and traditional, but also a huge importer of American degeneracy. I expect them to be getting worse. They've had their fair share of metoo, their social media stars parrot out feminist rhetoric they picked up from Americans, and they've been pushing to legalize divorce for explicitly feminist reasons.

Haven't heard anything about Vietnam. Wouldn't trust anything written in English about it anyways.

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This kill the rethoric

Attached: C8JzNwMU0AA4Fmi.jpg (576x1024, 52K)

Judeo-bolshevism ideology applied to gender

Old school dicatorship-style communism doesn't have any incentive to promote any more degeneracy than they have to in order to seize and maintain power. It's Western-style decentralized Wilsonian liberal democracy that results in Puritanical devotion to degenerate feminism and SJWism, because the levers of power operate in such a way that promoting degeneracy allows one to gain power among the elites. Modern-day SJWs serve no purpose to the people running Vietnam and China other than to destroy the societies they want to rule, which is why all SJWism in that part of the world is due to Western influence, and China in particular is cracking down on Western-style feminism.

Also out of curiosity, if you're actually a Vietbro, what the fuck are you doing on a English-language board?

American culture spreads like cancer

Check your ancestry, go back home.

It was introduced by CEU (Central European University), which is a Soros puppet organization that indoctrinates its students. Most are not Hungarians, so it had little impact so far.

We won't save everything, but we have the guts to resist further degeneration of our society.

>be Romanian
>call anyone whiter than you a nig

True, there is no gender in Hungarian grammar, so most of the ideological indoctrination doesn't even translate to our language. Pile of garbage anyway

Thanks!

True, but the root of the cultural heritage is the language, and ours is not a European one. Not sure why it is classified with Finnish, Estonian and all the others, but its definitely a weird exception in Europe.

Hungarian is European, just not of the same family as most other European languages: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugric_languages

No. Both in structure and vocabulary its different from European languages. The fact that its spoken in modern day Europe since the 9th c. doesn't really make it European.

what does minor actually mean? Either you study something or you don't? how can you minor it

Nebenfach, I guess. I studied in Germany, but STEM so I had know Nebenfach, I guess only the arts majors have it.

*know --> no

Gypsies btfo. Based Hungary.

Attached: 84F3ED48-1064-4D8F-A488-F68840454D44.jpg (740x411, 175K)

About time.

Attached: 1517891345081.png (350x400, 550K)

The Hungarian man will save the white race. It’s come full circle. Reversing Trianon no longer entails reconquering the stolen territories. All of Europe will submit to the ways of the Magyarman under the glorious leadership of /ourguy/ and the thousand year Fidesz Birodalom.

Attached: D2311D22-8983-40FB-ADEE-FC516525097D.png (420x467, 153K)

Hell, that's step one

You confuse indo-european with european. Even if we trace it all the way back to the Ural region, that's still on the border of Europe. So pretty much our language develeloped in Europe (geographically speaking).

Based.

This. This so fucking much. I can't stand these morons that get out of school with that useless degree and than cry the blues that they are still working in restaurants

The field consists of long Jow Forums posts from a woman and/or sexual deviant perspective.
There is a lot of infighting depending on whether you take more of a woman or of a sexual deviant perspective.
The equivalent would be blogposts from the manosphere like Return of Kings, except these are sometimes funny and insert health buff advice in the middle.

Soros. He even ran a university that exclusively indoctrinated children with lefty shit there.

>American culture spreads like cancer

Thanks leaf, but it's (((Marxist))) culture.

Cool, now let's do it everywhere elsewhere please. While we're at it, defund all arts and social degrees. You'd probably have an easier time finding a job by bringing in a roll of toilet paper, at least that's useful.

I'd understand it if a teach does this but having this in general makes no sense