White Privilege isn't re-

youtube.com/watch?v=IG5A_T5W7RA

>A woman who allegedly blew through a stop sign at 60 mph in South Carolina told an officer she shouldn't be arrested because she told police she is a "very clean, thoroughbred, white girl. "

Attached: Lauren-Elizabeth-Cutshaw9-768x510.jpg (768x510, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/koh-tao-thailand-david-miller-jersey-hannah-witheridge-named-back-pack-murder-victims-first-1465533
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She isn't a filthy nigger so of course she should be treated better.

>make women afraid of men again
she looks annoyed in her mugshot, she should have the look of pure terror in her face, fucking entitled cunt. Hope she dies in agonizing pain.

Well, it's plainly obvious from her orange clothing that her "privalage" didn't take her very far

Attached: 1533853920998.png (1280x720, 731K)

maybe she was low-key offering to give him a blowjob if he let her go.

Even she knows white girls are unclean whores.

She was still arrested tho, so that means she doesn't have the privilege

skip through the vid, she was in possession of weed, probably drunk after a night of heavy bar-hopping and perhaps even fucking in an alley. this is a roastie. potentially even a coalburner.

roasties deserve to get btfo no matter what their skin color.

This thread is a reminder that Jow Forums is being raided daily by shills and agitators and nothing is done about it.
It's a reminder that the anons on Jow Forums are not allowed to complain about it or do anything about it without getting the ban hammer for your trouble.
It's a reminder that whoever actually runs this place now is actively working against the anons that generate profit for Jow Forums, while allowing redditors, leftypol fags and shills to shit up this board.

Attached: 1451578432195.jpg (1920x1080, 74K)

she is smoking hot! would wife her up irl

>White people

Attached: 1357511622120.png (228x255, 63K)

>nothing is done about it.
Surely you have ideas user?

It isnt thats why has been jailed and their thought of white female privelege destroyed

Kek this op is an absolute retard

>told an officer she shouldn't be arrested
..And yet, she was, yes?
That means white priviledge isn't real.

listen here, my future wife is sitting in prison right now, i tell you what im gonna go to that prison and bail her outta there. then she will love me forever and we will marry and have a perfectly white, thoroughbred family. I love you Lauren

>Privilege
I'm not sure you understand what that means, if she was privileged, there would be no mugshot of her.

Clearly she was arrested so not sure what point you were making.

Being that she's pictured in an orange jumpsuit I fail to see the privilege.

This is why men need to start beating women again.

Attached: 1479775011657.jpg (2296x1528, 952K)

whats the story behind this?

>woman
not white

So what would have happened if she didn't have this "privilege"?

third world vacations
ibtimes.co.uk/koh-tao-thailand-david-miller-jersey-hannah-witheridge-named-back-pack-murder-victims-first-1465533

White women have been piggy backing off any group that suits them in that point and time for ages. If anyone is privileged it's white women. They've been able to reap the benefits of practically every group of people and hop ship as soon as one stops being beneficial with zero repercussions while still being the most sought-after women in the whole world.
No wonder there are so many people cutting their dicks of to be one.

>Arrested for running a stop sign
Burger cops

Please see:

This is not something people even get arrested for. 250 dollar fine and points on your license for first time.

Reckless driving will get you arrested. Blowing a stop sign going 60 is reckless driving in the least.

That's just natural given how many traffic deaths we have per year.

>tfw no thoroughbred waifu

Attached: 2581D17B-0A1C-4D78-8E84-F93652ABE56F.jpg (590x550, 34K)

Sorry but I'm here in America on holiday and you guys actually stop for stop signs.
Literally the girl I'm with told me to stop for a stop sign in fucking Texas, there's no traffic ever. Literally the biggest waste of time.

they are in for a surprise when the chinks start trading them as sex slaves

>Thoroughbred

Is that an expression in Dixie that she isnt inbred

I believe in white privilege. If it means not having to collect my food though a fucking bullet-proof glass partition at a fucking fast food joint in New Orleans.
But is "checking" that privilege really what they want us to do? The only thing that's come of it since then is the realization that I NEVER want to live like they do.

You need to go back.