Nigger ball player and crackhead wife disgrace the 9/11 memorial

LOL lets smile and sit on a monument to fucking dead people.The Vikings are shit

Attached: wtfnigger.jpg (800x514, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wp50GQiG9Lw?t=36
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They can't understand what 3 thousand deaths mean, they cannot think that abstractly

Paying respect would require they read what the memorial is about.

wife is super hawt, would bang

Heck they can think of the 60 deaths a day Chicago means.

That coalburner looks like a strong horse not hot at all nigger

Jewish women love the BBC.

If I died on 9/11 I'd want to see a PAWG banged over my memorial and remains

checked but would still be getting my dick wet irregardless

i went to the 9/11 memorial when i was in NYC last year.
everyone was taking selfies like this.

i took a selfie too at that exact spot they are standing in, but i kept a serious face with no smile.

So you are a part of the problem.

based saudi arabia

Attached: 911bushkeptussafe.jpg (1925x1444, 227K)

BRAVE
POWERFUL

Attached: 1533605331183.jpg (600x338, 31K)

When you see this mega atomic-size looking explosion coming off the side of the building, how can anyone NOT think the towers fell naturally?

Checked. So now that you know who they are, you can go get selfies at her gravesite, after they find her murdered in the trunk of his car.

irregardless???

Attached: 1466810088867.jpg (394x400, 54K)

>wife is super hawt, would bang
looks like a pre-op tranny, and not a passable one.

>those inverted hips
Fucking disgusting

do women walk around dressed like that in jew york? the shirt is see through and her pants are form fitting wtf

I despise people who take pictures of themselves at memorials. How vain do you have to be? Photograph the memorial, not yourself.

Attached: 1527232141829.png (1000x1000, 343K)

>i want to see a niggers fuck a white girl on my memorial
We are reaching cuck levels that shouldn't be possible.

me and my mates once hung around the memorial around 3am we all took a piss on the names. We were 7 in total

This is why I advocate for a white male only ethnostate, white women are worthless.

Fuck 9/11

It's already disgraced, because it's an inside job

did ANYONE remotely worth respect even die, can't imagine the human filth that would gravitate towards the world trade centre.

Look at his smile and beard, this guy is based af

Who gives a shit

Americans are so weird.
They are just names on metal. The people who died don’t give a shit so why would you ?

That's all of DC as well.
Literally every memorial is filled with tons of families taking selfies all over the place.

Jow Forums im usually right there with you but this is a nothing burger. Simmahdownah

1. not a hard explosion but a slow one
2. that's the majority of fuel burning. nothing left to melt the steel

I bet I could take a shit on the holocaust memorial and Jow Forums would have a new king,
but god forbid! a nigger, a coalburner and the 9/11 memorial and all of muri-Jow Forums goes apeshit.

>not utilising outrage culture to piss off our enemies

The problems in your country suddenly make more sense. When you get enriched by a truck, you can rest easy knowing I won't care.

>Paying respect would require they read what the memorial is about.
niggers
> read
got news for ya, user

Attached: retarded-niggers.png (562x296, 31K)

>Leaning against a monument with your wife and making a picture of it means disgracing it

Attached: 178654296.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Attached: That's the joke.gif (448x291, 3.06M)

This covers my bases for the birthday party I was planning to have at Auschwitz.

The whining on the right is getting almost and obnoxious as the left

hans its disgracing because thousand people died and they are smiling and showing off or some normie shit. Joke is they are doing that because they are dumb fucking niggers who cant read and have no respect.
Yes 9/11 didnt happen but they dont know taht.

3 kids? My nigga stay in dem guts like wh*tes stay mad.

Her nose is H U G E... I bet she has a hard time seeing around it.

looks thotty

Yep. This is a non-event.

Attached: Data So what.gif (400x300, 1.77M)

are your nigger athletes really worth it? everything he has and does was given to him by white people and he is ungrateful.

Where is lucky Larry these days? I think I’m going to go pay him a visit

That applies to all shitskins in the US except for maybe Asians

YOU SELL WEAPONS AND GIVE WELFARE HANDOUTS TO THE PEOPLE BEHIND 9/11
STOP PRETENDING TO CARE

The funny part is that they're smiling and taking pictures next to the names of fallen soldiers, while they also probably support protesting the anthem.

she will probably be front page on tabloids with a bruised and cut face within a couple years above a story about "domestic violence"

Why do niggers always write "blessed" when they re niggers

>The Vikings are shit

as a minnesota sports fan, I have to agree

Agreed. They tend to deify monuments and memorials. It's really stupid.

he is blessed, white people have blessed him with letting him live in their society while giving him millions to play with a ball and white women to fuck and have kids with. doesn't get more blessed if you are a nigger.

You retard, the steel doesn’t need to melt entirely it just needs to become weak enough to lose it’s structural integrity.

>(((PEOPLE)))
ftfy

I'm jealous of her

youtu.be/Wp50GQiG9Lw?t=36
skip to 0:36

Atomic theorists are disinformation shills. No one could be that stupid. No one with serious investigative skill.

I see sanctity and reverence are concepts entirely squashed in nihilist Europe. Great success!

you know what they say: spare the noose, spoil the nigger.