POL BTFO: FIRST ERIC CLANTON NOW THIS

Okay, This Is Epic.

Attached: 1533915340539.png (1428x1781, 967K)

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/biz/news/jon-heely-disney-music-group-child-sex-abuse-1202634502/
thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/weinstein-scandal-exposes-disney-giving-convicted-pedophile-access-kids-film-director/
thefreethoughtproject.com/as-disney-abc-fires-roseanne-for-racism-they-have-no-problem-hiring-convicted-pedophiles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Boycott is how we win.

there shouldn't be any question that (((they))) are going to win. most Jow Forumsacks are deluded and have no clue how hopeless their fight already is. esp if when you're fighting with words and rhetoric. words and rhetoric literally mean nothing to these people. they KNOW they dominate the masses and always will.

Friendly reminder that this is why e-celebs are cancer, they've been chasing their tail over this stupid meme controversy for WEEKS

Good luck marvel. We'll put pedophile stickers on every damn guardians poster in the country.

WOAH U WANT US TO DO SOMETHING? FUCKING CONTROLLED OPPOSITION SHILL
JUST SIT BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER AND DO NOTHING ALL DAY EXCEPT LISTEN TO JORDAN PETERSON!! THATS WHAT REAL WHITE NATIONALISTS DO!!!

We already set the stage for:

1) million dollar boycotts
2) accepting pedopholia on the left
3) hollywood exposing themselves.

sticker this: disney is guardian of the pedophiles

hahaha

Does marvel have a thing for hiring pedophile directors to work with kids? First bryan singer was caught fucking the kids from the movies and giving them herpes sores. James gunn is a close friend of singer too.

The fired singer but brought him back too. Thats why I quit all marvel capeshit outright. That was years ago but people still dont care.

that's the attitude. most people on Jow Forums won't even hypothetically support right-wing marches like unite the right and charlottesville.
they post threads saying "dont go! its a psyop trap!"
like yeah, ok pussy. and you wonder why your side lost.
and note that i say "lost", not "losing", because this fight is already done and has been done for decades now.

You are literally doing nothing by trying to get him fired behind your computer screen. Jews protect their own and they don't care when someone on their side does something wrong. Ochochan is starting to make me believe their lines about this being unsolvable by voting. I'm waiting to see how (((Trump))) pans out.

Attached: 5u12371425714612412y13248713.png (246x205, 8K)

Let them have their way.
It's part of the plan to guarantee Trump win in November

>Thernobich got Gunn Fired
>blames Jow Forums
get fucked.

Kys you black pilled retard...go watch some rick n morty pop nihlist

Don't go it's a psy op trap.

why even pay for the dumb capeshit. I pirate it to give away to people for free since they probably will go watch that shit anyway

4) HW forces the left to devour itself
5) ropes become top tier commodity

Marches accomplish jack shit. What the right needs to do is stockpile resources, train, and prepare for the inevitable. There is no political solution. Not when at least half the country has no virtue.

the james gunn thing unironically made my mother change parties, she's been a dem since the 70s and this is what made her realize the left is retarded

It’s win win either way twat

I cant believe people still buy into these trash Marvel movies

Checked and good for her to wake up and stop worshiping these fags

marches actually accomplish a lot. they prove to the world that you're not a pussy who won't be intimidated. they actually intimidate the other side and make them out to be the pussies.

when are people like you gonna realize that the reason whites get the shit end of the stick is because they're unwilling to go out there and fight for their stake in the world. you expect it to just be given to you cuz half of you literally believe that one day jesus christ will descend from the heavens and give you all the shit you want.

it doesn't work that way. you refuse to stand up for yourself, you refuse to march in the streets and prove you wont be intimidated, so you get steamrolled. the end. bye bye white people. hello white genocide. you didn't even put up a fight, you soft faggot.

Watch it bomb spectacularly because parents don't want their kids to watch something directed by a guy who "jokes" about fucking kids

Yeah, thats why the media demonizes white pride so much. In case we were to unify for a common goal to stand against our opressors, people die. Europes history is full on bloodshed between our own and belive me the faustian spirit is not lost.

absolutely everyone so far I've shown the james gunn shit to has had their mind blown by the positive media coverage he's received. They were all coming from the position of "I thought it was just 1 tweet from 10 years ago".

Do it Disney

>Jow Forums forced Disney to defend pedophilic tweets
That must count for something. Keep fighting the good fight.

infact, if disney bring it back it will confirm my suspicions that I told them they'll see how it goes, if anyone else gets massively outed and then bring him back when the outrage dies down. Blood was in the water, and disney know hollywood is full of child fuckers

Attached: IMG_1828.jpg (560x294, 35K)

Nah, the tides of history are coming and a march is a waste of energy. There is no political solution. The die is cast.

He isnt coming back. Walt Disney co fired him. Not Disney the studio, not Marvel, the studio owned by Disney, but the parent company WDC that bypassed multiple levels of boards of directors and stock holders and fired his fucking ass. This is not something that happens in business. It's like Sony bypassing Sony Japan and Sony America to fire a subdivision marketer or studio game producer in America, stepping over all those levels of management and bypassing all those sub companies.

This isnt a common thing. It's almost unheard of. Even Roseanne wasnt fired by the parent company - the studio fired her. Walt Disney Co did not fuck around in any conceivable way to fire this guy. It's the equivilant of saying "he is a fucking pedophile and we have nothing to fuckign do with him and dont give a fuck what any of you fucks beneath us say".

Well......fuck boys
Let's start a petition undernsock puppet accounts to get lefties on this train and reinstate Gunn. The fallout will be biblical

Attached: IMG_1934.jpg (832x1200, 94K)

Pedophiles of the galaxy

Jow Forums literally got a meme into the white house. kys you defeatist faggot

i have little doubt that gunn is a filthy sodomite who fucks kids as young as he can get, but Singer is a legitimate predator. The whole cabal is rotten.

This is what people said about Hulk Hogan in WWE and they brought him back.

Wouldn’t be the first time Disney knowingly hired pedos. Weinstein knows all about those sick fucks that work over there.

variety.com/2017/biz/news/jon-heely-disney-music-group-child-sex-abuse-1202634502/

thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/weinstein-scandal-exposes-disney-giving-convicted-pedophile-access-kids-film-director/

thefreethoughtproject.com/as-disney-abc-fires-roseanne-for-racism-they-have-no-problem-hiring-convicted-pedophiles/

Get out

Shut up kike.

All they are doing here is proving how biased and hypocritical the left is. They are showing themselves to defend pedophilia.

do agree however that words will not slay the kikes, violence will. But words will help wake up enough people to get us there.

Attached: JewishViolence.png (803x821, 605K)

Just stickers with tweets from this disgusting fuck will be the most effective.

Attached: 1531411087161.jpg (231x244, 17K)

It’s because Weinstein was busted.

WWE is owned by Vince McMahon and his family. There's nothing else to answer to. They have 96% voting power and like 80% stock majority.

Who cares if he gets reinstated. The whole point of making a big deal out of him was to wake up more people to the evil on the left.

Please, Jow Forums did jack shit. You vastly overestimate the impact this board has.

What we need to do is associate Disney as defending pedophiles, and anyone who goes to see this is actively supporting pedophiles and their defenders.

What happened with clanton?

>it's hard to fight them because they are rich so don't even bother

Attached: 1518644505359.png (680x661, 1022K)

rip disneys stock if they bring the fucker back, not a huge rip but a decent sell of will happen. The left doesnt realize that business isnt a fantasy world with s.o.y employees, business is a bitch.

Reminder that regardless of what happens in the future Jow Forums has already won with Gunn, Harmon and Jeong.
All rules apply, especially rules 4, 8 and 9

Attached: D3E6C628-AC61-4C01-8DA6-67567F73A9F4.png (500x524, 129K)

>you're powerless
nice try CTR

Attached: C9449DE8-972F-491B-AEA2-2929B2D2D997.png (1166x594, 42K)

A $350 fine.

Yeah, it's going to have to come down to this. If he's attached to the project, then it'll be time to shut it down.
Yes!
If they are stickers of his own tweets in his actual words, then yes. If it's just random shit, then don't bother.
Believe it or not, anons, this post is Perfect! It's the exact meme to hit these fuckers with. *respect*
They were kikewashing this on public / college radio for about a week or two after it started gaining traction.
ckd. well, better late than never.
well, at least they are capable of and willing to at least consider the information. My dumbass family still thinks C-ville happened the way the (((media))) portrayed it.
That's the plan. Just pay attention to who they replace him with as well. Don't forget the actors who tweeted in his defense either.
Barking dogs aren't nearly as frightening as the ones which you know will bite.

Imma torrent that shit as protest

It's almost like going after the red herring that was Dan Harmon has made the entire Pedogate thing look like it was all just hysteria.

Attached: 1533874291028.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Attached: IMG_1977.png (667x811, 381K)

Nope

I disagree. Harmon is disgraced, his career is tainted. And Jeong is a gift that will keep giving for years.
When Disney fired Harmon in the initial salvo, the left recognized that any other "incident" would require them to circle the wagons and stop another firing at all costs. This existential fear is what's driving them now.
In addition, Rule 1 is in play. All 3 of these targets have mountains of tweets and obscure videos and random musings that will keep autists busy for months

The guilty desperately try to cover their tracks. His words (apology) do not match his actions (memory holing his social media).

*** The reaction is the admition. ***

"If you aren't guilty, then you have nothing to hide." --U.S. Patriot Act, since 2001

Is it really though? Admittedly I haven't kept my ear to the ground about him but I haven't seen a lot of "OMG have you heard about Dan Harmon?!" except around here.
I'm glad that virtue signaling faggot is getting a taste of his own medicine but compared to other pedo-leaks this one just feels weak.

As for Jeong, it is nice to have a poster child for the anti-white stuff going on. Still feels weak but hopefully it's a 'kill them with bug bites' situation.

When I showed Gunn's tweets (the on retweeted by Cruz) to some normie women, they were unironically calling for the rope. If they were shown Harmon's stuff, they'd have the same reaction

Yeah if it's all just a joke why the rush to delete it? If I had made an off color joke I would stand by it laughing my ass off. But I don't think rape or pedophilia is funny so I don't have that issue lingering over me. Free to laugh at any sick joke I make and fuck the world if they don't like it

Attached: IMG_1935.jpg (223x226, 28K)

So, you're saying there's a sliver of hope yet?

The ones whose publicists mass deleted their Tweets in the early hours after the Gunn story broke (it was all coordinated) have some explaining to do.
anons have already made lists and are digging

Personally, I'd be trating these guys like the Domestic Terrorists that they are. If this was anyone else, their entire life's history would be scraped and cataloged for examination, as well as the lives of their aqaintances, friends, family and co-workers for the typical 7-degrees-from conenctions.
They'll fuck your kids and force you to sit idly by, or scream and cry when you finally decide to take action against it.

Attached: fug.jpg (212x238, 20K)

Finally, a voice of reason. The Jews won the war before it even started. How do you fascists hope to challenge people who knows your every move and thought? Hitler tried to fuck with the Jews, and look how that went to him. You better realize that your fantasies of fascist utopia will never become a reality, because the vast majority of people hate Nazis, and you will never get the people behind you. Nazis rose to power because people didn't knew better, and for all his faults Hitler was charismatic af, but that's not going to happen ever again.

In the nature it's not strongest but the most adabtable and most devious specimen who wins the game, and that's Jews.

Game over, fascists, game over.

>Libs get bike lock attacker and fired Pedo Dir.
>GOP get another SCOTUS

Attached: Now This.png (595x576, 297K)

All this focus on Gunn for shitposting is an obvious distraction from people who have actually abused real-life victims, who have specific accusations against them. This silliness is made louder by blueballed Pizzagate fans eager for yet another angle into a hidden world of pig roasts, blood drinking, and secret continents. The frustration is understandable, but get ahold of yourselves and quit putting so much stock in notions that rely on speculation which in turn relies on earlier speculation and rumors. You're not going to find the truth by being this undisciplined and superficial. All you're doing it making a mess and generating apathy toward actual documented predators.

Attached: marilyn-undressing-for-jfk.jpg (1000x782, 530K)

OMG, YES PLEASE!!!

THERE IS ACTUAL HOPW FOR THE ONLY GOOD DISNEY FRANCHISE.

Attached: 1469334584180.gif (462x419, 627K)

>memeflaggot opinion
Discarded
See And kindly gas yourself

Boycott will fail miserably the first two were great for normies to watch. You need to make marvel/disney pay by posting the pedo tweets literally everywhere.

>caring more about your pathetic little films vs the fate of western civ

Bread and circus. Except the circus is run by pedos

>POL BTFO: FIRST ERIC CLANTON NOW THIS
You can't rehire James Gunn if someone rapes him to death .

Attached: 1533892420445.png (404x269, 227K)

Look everybody, this guy made a joke about the Holocaust. Why does he still have a job? I hope you realize all these people are working together.

Attached: back to your containment board.jpg (680x699, 68K)

Attached: 2d2.jpg (373x521, 34K)

THICC

>guardians of the pedophiles
give me an image with obvious marvel and disney link to james gunn to put on a small avery label and I will put them around town

a boycott isn't going to work because none of us were going to see this shit anyway, but we can't let it slide from normies

We're peeling away the layers.

Attached: geffen.jpg (1100x619, 87K)

Jow Forums started getting all liberal faggoty about shit. "omg some one made a joke lets get them fired"~user in the current year

digging up old tweets is pathetic. laura southern is doing it FFS. she tried to get every one to vote for garry jonson... garry jonson

Attached: gary is a fucking retard.png (800x600, 850K)

If Disney hires him back it will be a massive shit storm that no one will be able to censor.

Attached: Chaos_symbol.jpg (250x246, 14K)

>Nazis rose to power because people didn't knew better
Actually they rose to power because people DID know better, for once. It can and should happen again. It needs to in order for the west to survive.

oh noooo another jewish movie i wont be watching god im so btfo right now

Attached: MK ch.3.jpg (850x446, 195K)

What are you talking about user? We are simply going by James Gunn's own words. There is no conspiracy.

Shekels over Shame.

WAKE ME UP

Attached: 1528591880323.jpg (225x224, 9K)

They're not talking about boycotting Guardians of the Galaxy 3.

Ummm... you're right. The Jews/Left are winning and will continue to under the status quo.

But never underestimate the possibility of total all-out war. If we reach that point, the gun-owning right will likely "win" the ensuing slaughterfest.

The end result will most likely be a divided up America, the country splitting up into two seperate American countries based on political affiliation. That would be a huge win for the Right.

No
He must be made an example of

>boycott something you were never going to buy
lol, conservidiot
Soon, you won't be able to buy anything that isn't left-wing.