Any Estonians on? how well are these guys going to do in 2019 election...

any Estonians on? how well are these guys going to do in 2019 election? are Estonians moving towards nationalism in general or are you guys so unaffected by Western leftism that you barely even think about it?

Attached: 67284462-5EB7-41B2-8304-8D99B0426196.png (150x150, 31K)

Swamp Elves and their Forest Elve cousins are inclined to ignore the world and be ignored. Just let them have their little 30,000 singers celebration and don't touch them.

Attached: En.jpg (960x960, 99K)

3rd place in the polls, probably gonna pass the Centre Party and become 2nd soon. We're getting pretty cucked here, but there's still hope, because a lot of people want to try anything so we won't end up like Sweden.

Attached: Estonian political parties.png (2000x732, 379K)

Cringe and Bluepilled. We are ugly.

Yes, Estonia is a terrible, hideous place built on a swamp and is full of angry mushroom farmers.

I urge no American to ever go there.

Attached: estonian55.jpg (640x430, 38K)

I voted for them if that means anything.

Tubli, nii peabki.

Attached: 3. Märts.jpg (579x823, 217K)

We are a fictional country and also we are full. FUCK OFF.

too late, matti

I’m on a plane to Tallinn and when I get there I’m going to breed with some leftover Russification bitches to create an army of slavleaf mutts

Your country's name sounds like the name some "DUDE, WEED" author would make up for his pothead utopia.

Off course you're fake. Just like Montana, there is no Estonia.

Attached: CuteEestiThinksItCanDefendItselfFor10Hours.jpg (450x555, 21K)

they have my vote for sure.

Attached: 1533574196608.png (945x670, 407K)

>Commenting riots in socially segregated suburbs in Sweden, Martin Helme, board member and the party leader's son said in a TV talk show in May 2013: "Estonia shouldn't allow things to go as far as in England, France and Sweden. Our immigration policy should have one simple rule: if you're black, go back. As simple as that. We shouldn't allow this problem to emerge in the first place."[41]
Looks based to me

Wait till you hear this: Jaak Madison, one of the most prominent EKRE politicians in Estonia had a blog back in 2013 where he literally questioned the amount of people killed in the Holocaust.

based Jaak the madman Madison

He got caught for stealing a smartphone and exposing himself to female staff on his job on cruise ship. There is also rumors of him having sauna parties with young fit boys.

the absolute madman

>He got caught for stealing a smartphone
Virgin Smartphone owner vs CHAD SMARTPHONE STEALER.
>exposing himself to female staff on his job on cruise ship
Alpha af.
>There is also rumors of him having sauna parties with young fit boys.
Probably drinking their Ar*an blood.

>tfw voting SDE next elections

Attached: eesti2.gif (700x600, 2.08M)

Based and redpilled. #BlackLivesMatter

this party is all show and using populism to get votes, once they get the power they will change jack shit and just steal as much as they can for personal gain, cause that is what estonians are all about, greedy fucks that only care about theirselves, these dudes differ from current dudes in no significant way
sadly most of estoninans are all worshipping the jew and are brainwashed to the fullest

Politicians should all be hanged. What do you think what kind of person actually thinks he should rule over others while enriching himself?

I heard this is really common in the Baltics

is there anything that can be done?

You're okay with me, Ameribro.

Attached: 1519629564374.jpg (378x640, 48K)

nothing really, cause if you look at the background, the folks have been slaves for centuries, so it is really common to get as rich as you can, and eing the ruling class is the best way to do it, it is a problem in all poor countries really, thats basic human behaviour really, from a background like this, there is no solution, ruling class is open to anything just to stay in power and increase their wealth, be it immigrants, selling their souls, their own people, you name it
a slave can never become a successful leader