How come NYT's Sarah Jeong can say "nigger?"

And I can't?

Attached: 1533916138209.png (587x143, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Jow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you white?
Yes: You are a racist and you can't say nigger.
No: You are oppressed and you can't be racist.
Simple logic really.

You can always smack her with a bike lock

We are all equal, after all.

Such bullshit, whites invent the word nigger but now they're the only ones not allowed to it?

someone report this to blm they find this extremely problematic

Maybe, we’ve misjudged this gook.

Attached: CA4567E0-07C4-42F0-B6FF-46FC4B059E2A.jpg (320x320, 50K)

Great logic, fellow white person!

Attached: tumblr_ntg4gfOWpf1udwanoo1_1280.jpg (655x650, 89K)

>when you're more mysandrist than anti-racism

Attached: 3456876546.jpg (520x390, 23K)

For the same reason leftists can rape, diddle kids, and do every thing they claim to oppose while still being smug about it.
Because they're never judged on their actions, only their intentions, which are always good. Besides, do you really expect people who live by "the ends justify the means" to hold themselves to the same standard as they hold you?

Attached: 1439440167929.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Attached: 45634634567347.png (913x575, 96K)

Attached: sarah jeong btfo whites.png (1750x883, 2.03M)

>Such bullshit, whites invent the word nigger but now they're the only ones not allowed to it?
Soon your civilization will be conquered and taken away from you aswell

Democrats can do whatever they want

good luck, nigger

You can. Just stop caring about the blowback....

Nigger.

she's the type of person to say sorry while being raped or murdered by a minority. totally brainwashed, and subverted.

ITT: Incels that don't understand that Sarah Jeong craves white dicks

Attached: snow_fever.png (552x270, 38K)

this woman is pure gold the New New York times in a nutshell.

Look, if you post about this bitch then you are part of the fucking problem.

Bitching and moaning like a woman.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT of fuck off!

We know where she lives etc..

Don’t care about raven.
Just use it as your own will.

I've said nigger on twatter and never got suspended/banned. You must be doing it wrong.

Wow. She must really love the white cock. Too bad I don't like clay faces. Why doesn't she just go on Reddit and find an incel? She'll find some white cock in a minute from an incel.

Attached: 20180810_081546.jpg (1063x1089, 276K)

zero fucks are given
if the lib mental shit ever invades my sphere I will crush them as I have in the past

If this is real, why isn't she being spammed with it?

Imagine being such a loathsome people that every word to describe you becomes categorized as a dirty word.

No w8 dont sage this

Um....
How come she said N I G G E R .

and got away with it

Very true, but I need my two minutes of hate or I'm more angry than usual.

Why are you marking up the internet with your opinions like a dog pissing on a fire hydrant?

the more people push this double standard shit the more whites realize that there is no benefit from living around "diversity"
nothing redpills people better than hypocrisy

Attached: how diversity has affected the average american.png (586x503, 146K)

Do you guys think Sarah Jeong likes white men pissing on her feet?

Because she's picrelated

Attached: 15339104527780.jpg (1111x1200, 248K)

>niger is literally latin for black
>Black people like being called black, hate being called nigger, EVEN THOUGH IT IS LITERALLY THE SAME WORD
>Colored people is offensive now (after a period when black was offensive and people had to say colored as a euphemysm)
>People of color is politically correct now
The rules leftists think the world should be run by, are completely arbitrary, senseless and subject to constant change.

Lol so women do notice when you stare at their pedicured feet

time to get those black twitters going folks

Great everyone will wake up and do nothing at all.

Because people here are so awful at getting pussy they don't understand what it means when a woman comes up to your face and seethes about how much she hates you

Attached: 1531247106229.jpg (835x773, 333K)

very strange it takes a university professor and 30,000 people's privacy invaded to figure this out
I hope the taxes spent were less than $1,000,000 for what is obvious to an 18 yr. old

Wrong. Whites invented nigroid and blacks, being black, cant pronounce the word so nigger was formed. Through years of "education" they are now able to say nigga as well. I just like to call them jigaboos or monkeys

>American logic

Attached: 1433630149028.jpg (261x195, 40K)

except the libs take all the non white races under their tyranny with "people of color"
thus I always use nigger wop spic jap etc

the word for white people is appropriately : MASTER

>good luck, nigger
Your grand daughter will be blacked

good luck, nigger

She's disgusting as a person and here's her being disgusting as a professional
sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedium.com%2F%40therealsexycyborg%2Fshenzhen-tech-girl-naomi-wu-my-experience-with-sarah-jeong-jason-koebler-and-vice-magazine-3f4a32fda9b5

no, i dont.
i think she LOVES IT

Agreed. See my post here.

I should add to my ironic statement of finding a fuck buddy from an incel. But if she put in a little effort or did a tinder account she could find a hung white guy to pound her. Craigslist was good for that, sad it's gone now.

Lol doesn't anyone think she's just joking? Kinda like britanny venti?

They need jews telling them what to do, getting them gibs and running marketing for them 24/7 for literal decades. Not even luck can help people with an average iq in the mid 80's. A race crafted by God himself to be enslaved. Quite sad.

Some smart white person should copyright or reg trademark the word Nigger and any forms of it. Talk about getting paid

>good luck, nigger
Thank you.
How's the wife? Care to share?
>implying that's not what the white man is doing now

>>American logic

>leftist American Logic.

Attached: simpsons-feature.jpg (650x325, 21K)

A source would be nice. Clearly this is either fake or a deleted tweet. Archive link or fuck off with this shit.

She strikes me more as a sub than a dom. She fakes being gay for the oppression points. She fakes being an oppressed minority group for oppression points. She rails against the things she craves most: being dominated by white patriarchy. What a women says doesn't matter, what they do matters.

It seems like they're grooming her to be their "edgy" editor, maybe as a way to get more readers for their failing rag.

UH OH! She said the word Nigger!!!! You can't say that word in any context! It's always offensive and evil, just ask pic related

Attached: 5b646fec3b97c.image.jpg (600x364, 30K)

I think you mean (((white people)))

Attached: 1533673040427.jpg (252x291, 17K)

So because she deleted it therefore it doesn't matter?

Great logic

Sarah is a pawn..
The mass media sided with Trump from the very beginning. Trump will win November again

>And I can't?

Attached: wrong-kiddo.png (800x420, 180K)

Do they auto sage these threads?

#CANCELSARAHJEONG
#BLACKLIVESMATTER
#BLM @deray

No. It's that without proof it was ever said we're chasing nothing. Accusations without evidence will always remain accusations.

>we're chasing nothing
Even if it's there you would anyway. You're a bunch of fucking dumb white males

There's screenshot proof right there, triple nigger

Thank you for reminding me this board is filled with retards.

>you look like shit for a person

Well, yeah but how is that applicable in this case?

Checking archive, profile matches and it's unaltered (png changes are visible)

Attached: 1533125640824.jpg (700x736, 484K)

Has she said anything about Jews?
Because then she would be fired in a heartbeat.

allowing deletions from twitter and social media should be illegal. Its destruction of evidence.

Papa John just got canned for saying nigger.

Attached: 876810.png (638x647, 577K)

If we're all holding tweets to the same standards as news publications now, maybe it should be illegal.

Attached: tenor.gif (354x192, 1.79M)

If Jackie Chan couldn't get away with it, then neither should this bitch.

Accusations are enough for her to ruin any white american's reputation, so it should be good enough for her.

Do Asians even have the right to accept oppression privileges? Seriously, what bad has happened to them here?

>never colonized by USA
>high income
>high education
>high upward mobility
>no history of discrimination

It doesn't seem fair that they should get to complain about whitey and get oppression privileges. It's cultural appropriation.

2 nukes

You are correct. What the Left doesn't understand is that linguistics doesn't change reality. You can make a word verbotten and people will start self-censoring their speech but that doesn't change the virtues and actions of the object in question.

You can stop people from calling homless people "hobos, vagabonds, vagrants, beggar, dirty drug addicts" etc. but eventually the new politically correct term starts to be used in the same derrogatory fashion because the object it's describing naturally has those negative traits.

lmao wikipedia
>In modern times, Asians have been perceived as a "model minority". They are seen as more educated and successful, and are stereotyped as intelligent and hard-working, but socially inept. Asians may experience expectations of natural intelligence and excellence from whites as well as other minorities. This has led to discrimination in the workplace, as Asian Americans may face unreasonable expectations because of the "model minority" stereotype.
I'm oppressed because people think I'm intelligent

Well, that's a stretch but they definitely can't say nigger

no shes ruthless, she has the asian bug gene. i think she might be half psycho pretending to be human.

Sorry only leftists can say nigger

Attached: 1532888644149.jpg (1280x1024, 620K)

Damn she says whatever she wants and works for NYT

Not only anti-white, but also anti-black

>Do Asians even have the right to accept oppression privileges?

No, and it's absolutely disgusting that the latest crop of asian SJWs are attempting to make a claim for oppression. It's fucking retarded trying to discuss this with these asian SJWs, you point out that the asians have the highest household income and education and lowest crime rate, and they pull out some dumbass CNN article that says Cambodians make less money or some dumb shit.

I don't dislike her for being a racist. I dislike her because she's allowed to be racist and I am not.

Attached: 1533786220414.jpg (900x675, 72K)

someone should call up the nyt and tell them this is racist, and offends you so bad that your wifes son cried fire her.

Based gook.

Breh

What are Japanese American internment camps during ww2.

>Why are the people that i let run me over in fact running me over
Because you're letting them. If you didn't let them, they wouldn't think its ok. It's really that simple

What would happen when you say it? People would call your work, school, etc to get your life ruined

What happens when they say it? You post a fucking thread on Jow Forums like "I JuSt DoNt UnDeRsTaNd WhY iT's LiKe ThIs???"

Brittany is funny, this gook is just horrible.

a nigger is to live the nigger life in the negroided hood and have the nigger lips to make the nigger words fulfully nigger

>What are Japanese American internment camps during ww2.

This is a favorite argument of the asian SJW. I think the internment camps actually demonstrate how white Americans tried to be more compassionate than any other nation during WWII when you take a look at the atrocities committed by the Russians, the Germans, and the Japanese.

>Japanese internment camps

Do you fags actually think that all Asians are the same? Just a massive yellow amorphous blob that all think and act the same? The Chinese people were not interred with the Japanese during WWII and at that time also no Koreans were even here (because they were enslaved by Imperial Japan).

>the internment camps actually demonstrate how white Americans more compassionate
Yep we fucked up there, should have taken the opportunity to exterm the jews nigs japs and other assorted mex and such

>What happens when they say it? You post a fucking thread
uhh ya mean I should be callin the NYT as Leroy Jabanegor and complaining in eubonics ?

asians are white

Attached: black people must say hitla or else.jpg (240x240, 21K)