Patrick Little needs to do better

He is not anywhere near the genius of Rockwell or Hitler. Patrick Little needs some basic understanding of human psychology. If you do not organically allow people to come to the conclusion kikes are bad, they will never come to this conclusion. The vast majority of people will double down on a false belief even when proven wrong. Patrick Little, with his ingoranic badgering of strangers is making people that WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO understand that Jews are the enemy, because he forces them to double down so deeply on a psychological level.

The average man operates on social contracts. If you don't make it "less expensive" to hate jews than to support them, the average man will always support jews. The average man just does what is least expensive for him.

You can only win this war by showcasing the greatness of white culture, the wholesomeness of a simple and rual/suburban life as opposed to the negative effects of living a city life. The entire population has to come to the conclusion that one lifestyle is better than the other, and only then will the masses be able to hate jews.

Patrick Little is too fucking stupid to understand that. He is a detriment.

Attached: com-patrick-little.jpg (385x582, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Deal-With-People-Who-Exaggerate
youtube.com/watch?v=tWAEN73FNlo
cdn-b-east.streamable.com/video/mp4/koum3.mp4?token=r2UrYYduZNJ8E49lvX8XZw&expires=1533936845
twitter.com/AnonBabble

boohoo he hurt my jewish feelings!!!

He needs to take speech lessons. Hitler was a nobody until he mentored under a speech therapist and a fucking magician. That's where the boisterous language and hand gestures came from.

Do you know how many people he redpilled with his Israel flag stomping and when he was attacked by a Jewish lady who screamd "LIAR! LIAR!!!!"??

You should support this guy.

little is a fag

I like my nazis to be high quality nazis. Not autistic morons that run around walmart screaming "jew!!!!", Patrick Little achieves nothing and creates a situation where people will never have the psychological capacity to view counter-semetism as legitimate.

You are almost certainly 14 years old.

This guy understand where I'm going with this. He needs a lot of coaching. He has potential, but he really needs to educate himself on human behavior. He is in 1st grade, and he needs a Master's degree.

I'm forty and I've been doing this since you were a babby spinning dreidels on the floor
Little is the best possible thing going right now and you're seething because your family secrets are being exposed in the mainstream
Cry harder, Moishe.

This. Yelling "Jews!" is low-hanging fruit and anyone can do that. It's not very inspiring, even if true. Hitler create a vision of what was great about Germans and then methodically diagnosed how it was being ruined. That's what made him a true leader. Patrick Little and the like are just pressure-release valves for the powerless. It's simple masturbatory catharsis that some guy is saying what we want to say but can't. But he certainly doesn't deserve high office for it. We need more Pat Buchanans (intelligent men wise to the Semites) and less grunting thugs.

That being said, Little's antics are still fun to watch.

>keep doing the same shit that hasn't worked for fifty years, it'll work this time!

Attached: 1500140293490.jpg (1500x1500, 798K)

Hey paranoid moron, I'm trying to point this fucker in the right direction so that he can actually be effective.

He is not The One

>keep doing nothing, goy :)

Attached: 1511623005002.png (381x441, 214K)

BASTE

Attached: 1529606890191.gif (212x238, 1.33M)

He has these really great moments, but then he drops the ball and ends up looking like a fool. It's so sad to see him get SO close to a legit victory and then become his own worst enemy.
He's learning, just not quickly enough. He's getting better at retorts and such. At least he's not screaming at people and learning to just walk away and point out the typical tricks that shlomo uses to try to bait him with.
There's hope, but not enough change to facilitate it. He's REALLY got to up his game and adapt his tactics to solidify his personal defenses. If he's going to go around and quote "le jewish encyclopedia" then he should carry a copy of it, bookmarked, or at least a photocopy of the pages he claims to be citing from.

*** CITATION REQUIRED ***
*sigh*

You'd think he'd be able to whip that shit out like a sword and go BAM! here ya GO in your FACE! but no he just stands there looking kinda dopey and repeating shit that, quite frankly, comes off sounding a bit fake. SHOW THEM THE PROOFS!!!
Also: constant appeals to "muh Farrakhan" is NOT gaing him ANY points with ANYONE. It makes Pat look silly and desperate.
"B-b-But Farrakhan said..."
Just...

Anyway that's my observations on it so far. His presidential campaign is ALREADY not looking good for him.
Like I said he has some really great moments, I'd advise him to re-watch some of his own videos and treat them the way a sports team would when reviewing various plays on the field, for improvement.
He's trying to hard to pander to spergs who aren't even wililng to back him up IRL.
>mfw his wife elaves him and he loses the 202 publicity stunt.
>maybe Emily Youcis can take her place? LOL.

Good post

BTW, where's his Action Figure that was supposed to be getting made?
>mfw the only way Pat and Trump will stand next to each other will be in a home-built replica of the *White House playset with *Oval Office (tm).
>maybe a stop motion animation featuring Pat's figure and Trump's.

Attached: Trumps_action_figure_02.jpg (1600x1200, 178K)

There was a moment in his NY stream when a Jewish woman approached him and asked him whether she, as a Jew, raped kids. Patrick without thinking the matter over replied that she did but subsequently realised that this position was untenable so he ignored any further engagement with the woman and ran away. This is a man who actually seems to believe that it is a reasonable idea to run for the office of the president of the United States.

What a total, tactless moron.

Thanks, user. It realy bothers me to see him get some good shots in and then trip over himself like Barney Fife. He's constantly shifting from Sheriff Andy Griffith and fucking Barney Fife.
HOW in the FUCK does this guy think it's a good idea to jsut say "le controversial truths" in public and not be able to INSTANTLY show CITATIONS?!? S.M.D.H.
It's like he's self-sabotaging himself.
At least he's been able to show these yentas kvetch on camera and show THEMSELVES to be exaggerators and professional bullshitters.
Would recommend:
wikihow.com/Deal-With-People-Who-Exaggerate
some of which he's already doing properly, so like I said, there's hope that he'll be able to change and IMPROVE.
I cannot argue against this post. It was one of the many Barney Fife moments that, oobviously, I'm not the only one noticing. A fool in a suit, not matter how good he might appear, is still a fool.
Personally, I expect better quality.

Lemme guess. You're one of those feminist men who thinks women can't rape?

youtube.com/watch?v=tWAEN73FNlo
user, I thnk you might be referring to THIS video? It was in D.C. BTW. Not that it maters all THAT much.

Based trips

There's really only two options:
He's either a fed/mossad, or an absolute idiot.

That said, if his antics move the overton window even slightly to the right, good luck to him.

He’s a fed trying to make the ideas seem so crazy that they alienate anyone that would be open to them but are on the fence. Also his story and background is very fishy

It sure seems like it sometimes. the way he handles himself. Things he says. His reactions. His constant ill-preparedness, and lack of credible citations for his claims. It's like he just bumbling around flailing wildly hoping to land a few hits here and there. It's giving a Jeb-style Low-Energy-vibe, sometimes.

My only suggestion is that the rest of /us, then next guy(s) that step up, will pay attention to his shortcomings and do better. Patch the bugs in his approach and rollout the next version soon.
P.L. 1.5.3 is buggy and needs an update.

Yeah people like k Mac could convince people of their influence but a guy like Little is going to put an association of crazy person=speaking about the jq. Also the amount of shilling for him is suspicious

he is a complete fucking moron, if he's a fed he is fucking impeccable at his job

>The vast majority of people will double down on a false belief even when proven wrong

This is so true, I've seen this happen so often, I wish some psychology major could tell me why.
Mark Twain is attributed to have said,
>It's easier to trick someone again, then convince them they've been tricked.

This is obviously a kike shill thread.
You know what to do, boys.
Sage and slide.

It reminds me of when Alex Jonestein started out, competing for the spot that Bill Cooper had at the time, dealing with the "U.S. Constitutional Militia" crowd.
Bill had issues, to be sure, but Alex did the same sensationalism, and now you see what happened to A.J.
Pat's headed down a similar path, just with out the rabid Ghost-style screeching. I'm still baffled at how he was able to runa business or install military-grade networks and be fucking up this bigly.
The guilt by assosiation game is certainly afoot here.
Just once I'd like to see him be able to whip out a actual book or tangible reference for his claims about the "jewish encyclopedia". I wonder if they started changing it now to "revise and update".

Yeah to be fair I voted for him but the more I see from him the there seems like there’s something slightly off about him. Maybe he’s legit but I’d be wary what he does between now and 2020

PATRICK LITTLE IS A DEMOCRAT
cdn-b-east.streamable.com/video/mp4/koum3.mp4?token=r2UrYYduZNJ8E49lvX8XZw&expires=1533936845

Just think of him as Trump-lite, and act accordingly. Be wary and try to only "reward" him when he does someting right. I think Jow Forums is going to have to utilize a pavlovian-style poaitive reenforcement model when dealign with Pat from this point onwards. Perhaps making some better signs and sending them to him could be a helpful contribution instead of just throwing good money after bad.
I'd seriously go track down his sources and treat him in a similar manner that he claims he treated the people trying to redpill him.
In otherwords, go find Farrakhan's book and get a proper context for the full-quote, same thing with the jewish encyclopedia.
Double and tripple check this guys ramblings, if for nothing else, then for quality control.

Also: him flipping to "le Democrats" is his way of calling these people on their bullshit, it's not a bad move, but needs to be better utilized. My $0.02.

Patrick Little is a Zionist Jew. Here's proof:

archive.is/shnld

that's all you had to say

Attached: patrick little loves goats.jpg (1303x926, 185K)

well, I guess that cinches it then.
*bangs gavel*
Case Closed!