Christcucks can't explain this one away

God claims to create "free will" when he admits he is the creator of evil.

Attached: Isaiah 45:7 KJV - I form the light, and create darkness: - Bible Gateway 2018-08-10 12-52-30.jpg (618x142, 39K)

Cucktians don’t read their Bible and think CS Lewis is a Church father. Real Christians like me aren’t so stupid.

I does that not he the one that is outside I.

Wtf does that spew of words mean?

Its true also in a singular way. Are you not a
LORD?

Do you need an ambulance or something?

Attached: D5C11517-5387-4B65-9682-BAFE97A8A76F.jpg (250x220, 16K)

In the Exodus story, Yahweh deliberately hardens Pharaoh's heart even when he was ready to let the Israelites go , thus causing totally unnecessary suffering through the plagues in order to prove his dominance. Yahweh created evil.

1st Kings 22:22 "...and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets...23)... and the Lord has spoken evil concerning you." Yahweh is deliberately deceptive in order to cause evil.

Ezekiel 14:9 "And if the prophet be deceived when he has spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet..." , Yahweh not only interferes with free will, he plays games with humans by creating evil deception, or as it's called today, 'disinformation'. Yahweh is a very humanized " god of armies ".

I dont know it just fill me with 4 dimensions. What all is and what is not. I.

>he thinks free will can exist without the ability to do evil as well as good

Nearly all old religions worship the sun.

The sun, by existing, creates darkness. The sun brings life and can fucking fry your ass, all the way to death.

Job 8-12

8 “Did you notice my servant Job?” the Lord asked. “There is no one on earth as faithful and good as he is. He worships me and is careful not to do anything evil.”

9 Satan replied, “Would Job worship you if he got nothing out of it? 10 You have always protected him and his family and everything he owns. You bless everything he does, and you have given him enough cattle to fill the whole country. 11 But now suppose you take away everything he has—he will curse you to your face!”

12 “All right,” the Lord said to Satan, “everything he has is in your power, but you must not hurt Job himself.” So Satan left.

Satan gambles with God that Job will curse him...God says "Ok senpai.."

This is all true. God determines the course of everything. Have any more redundant statements, or are you just baiting for dumb cucktians to perform mental gymnastics and convince themselves their sweet and loving imaginary friend is God?

It's the Greek word for disaster, calamity, and woe in most translations, not "God creates moral evil". The moral evil you imply is created by the free will choice of prideful men. God's s.o.p. is to bring woe upon sinful nations...that's a major theme in Isaiah. Ch1-v4-10

None of this means God isn’t responsible. He is all powerful and predestined everything. You will never convert any atheist with this asshattery.

Attached: 1533746316918.jpg (933x581, 147K)

Hahaha Thanks ITS strange times let attend to the confused ones. Im alright.
Q will bless you.

God cannot sin or be immoral. The error you've made is associating death as a punishment. Death is not a punishment for evil deeds, it's part of the user agreement for life, a guaranteed occurence.
>Genesis 3:19
>In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
If God calls you now from a freak accident, or when you were a child with bone cancer, or when you are 120yo after a cushy life-He has not sinned. It is you choice to be spiritually prepared to die, or not. The manner of you death or age is not yours to adjudicate.

give your shekels away.

Bush why is he the most evil meme. Prescot bush. Q1,2,3,4

prescot bush in germany metal.

god is an extraterrestrial being... fucking with you... ahh... guess what niggas... you all die soon... niggas... here is the real red pill.... aliens control and run this planet... everything you've been taught about how mankind did evolved himself up to this level now, is a complete lie... from that great extraterrestrial satan. you niggas gonna die soon... repent, say your prayers, obey the torrah, enjoy your last days.

Who wants to convert? Burning is sufficient enough.

That was God v1.0

this is the correct answer. brainlets cannot into basic textual analysis as usual

True

thats actually a poor translation, and additionally taken out of context. a better translation is
> 7I form light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create calamity; I, the LORD, do all these things
also he speaks here about actions in wars, that he is the one deciding the outcome, who wins and who loses
1This is what the LORD says to Cyrus His anointed, whose right hand I have grasped to subdue nations before him, to disarm kings, to open the doors before him, so that the gates will not be shut:
2“I will go before you and level the mountains;a I will break down the gates of bronze and cut through the bars of iron.
3I will give you the treasures of darkness and the hidden riches of secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORDthe God of Israel, who calls you by name.
4For the sake of Jacob My servant and Israel My chosen one, I call you by name; I have given you a title of honor, though you have not known Me.
5I am the LORD, and there is no other; there is no God but Me. I will equip you for battle, though you have not known Me, 6so that all may know, from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting, that there is none but Me. I am the LORD, and there is no other.
7I form light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create calamity; I, the LORD, do all these things.
He is saying if you are winning its because he willed it, if not, that too is because he willed it so.

saging for idiotic heresy

Attached: heretic.png (958x537, 463K)

There cannot be good without evil. It is why Satan is allowed to exist though god could erase him. If there is no evil, then there is no line between good and evil, then everything is good. Then, existence becomes pointless.

epic

>be omniscient
>know future
>create a human doomed to burn in hell
>claim he had free will
>disregard the fact that you already knew every single choice he'd make
conclusion:
god is either not omniscient or he creates people who will one day cast to hell on purpose.
make an argument against this.