Muh holocaust is mathematically impossible

>Muh holocaust is mathematically impossible
but is it really or is this just a Jow Forums meme

Attached: 1514890765026.webm (640x360, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/video/l/swastika-wearing-man-this-is-my-country/vp-BBLJkKW
youtube.com/watch?v=sb-glOFJ3OU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_vom_Rath
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he thinks this board is just all "larping" lol. saged

I love these redpills threads in disguise.

No one cares about your origin myth, kike. Stop wasting time trying to debunk or prove things, and start worrying about how we're going to get rid of these kikes in the modern world.

I'm just asking for the actual math & reasoning guys

It depends on who you ask.

If you’re talking about only Jews, then yes it’s mathematically impossible because there weren’t even 6 million Jews living in Europe at the time.

But if you broaden the “Holocaust” term to include all non-Jewish victims who died both in and outside of the concentration camps for whatever reason, then 6 million is a believable number.

Attached: 043612AB-6E2E-48A7-ABB4-A3010BC48FEB.jpg (1155x1155, 66K)

nigger, do you know what 6 MILLION PEOPLE IS????
half the european countries dont have that many today AND PENICILIN WAS NON EXISTENT IN EUROPE OF THAT TIME

Well i thought it was not a matter of the amount of people, and more about the burning/gassing process being too slow to accomplish it in the time allotted

No one on pol does math. Everyone here is just a retarded bigot. No one is going to tell you shit except "there weren't 6million". Pol is for brainlet faggots

Attached: 1533838518998.png (527x524, 85K)

Why would you build infrastructure and train a bunch of people you intended to just kill anyway? were are all the bones? why did the gas chambers have wooden doors with a handle on the inside, in some cases those rooms had windows and yet their were nail marks on the walls?

Just look up the numbers and try to make the math work.

How many crematoriums. Average workload. Duration of cremation of a single body.

Even if the Reich cremated bodies from the moment the war broke out, to the moment it ended--disregarding the amount of time it takes to kill all the people and move their bodies to the ovens--the number you come up with is short. Like, millions short.

Then you take into account the fact that "mass graves" like the one at Triblenka ***don't exist***, and the official story ceases to make any sense at all.
So-called "holocaust deniers" don't believe that 0 jews died and that concentration camps didn't exist. They simply don't believe SIX GORILLION juden were gassed with insecticide.

>BONUS ROUND
What is the Haavara Agreement?

No that’s a rediculous standard to use because Nazis were often just shooting their captives instead of bothering with elaborate execution methods.

According to the census of June 16, 1933, the Jewish population of Germany, including the Saar region (which at that time was still under the administration of the League of Nations), was approximately 505,000 people

What in the God damn is that women doing?¿??¿????¿

Attached: 1533759956695.jpg (234x480, 18K)

It actually is impossible retard.

So why the elaborate execution methods then? The go to for mass murder in the camps is the preposterous gassing then creating. There's no physical evidence to support the body count either way.

Your pic related is you and only you.

You won't find any of that here. At best you'll get several large images of text that are often suspiciously unsourced.

Attached: missing.jpg (795x868, 254K)

Again: most “Holocaust” victims simply got a bullet wherever they were and that wasn’t always inside a camp.

It happened, it just didn’t happen the way both Jews and Holocaust deniers said it did (or didn’t).

Why this narrative of elaborate execution schemes? Fuck I don’t know - it makes for a better, more shocking stories. And the Jews really aren’t doing themselves any favors by carrying that narrative throughout the years. As well as glossing over the fact that more non-Jews died in the Holocaust than Jews.

Why do I have to do all that, i thought Jow Forums had already done it
Thats why im asking for it

Attached: 1.png (1100x1400, 51K)

Why are you being rude, I'm not saying it did or didn't, I'm just asking for the hard math

Attached: 1439484722555.png (250x418, 65K)

So you're saying the numbers are right, it is just that the methods (gas/cremating) are a lie?

daily reminder that the total victim vount of the holocost is supposed to be 14 million ( of wich 6 millions are jews)

You really did figure out my thread pretty fast

Attached: 1509015285235.gif (244x156, 616K)

Attached: 1532695183638.png (937x960, 510K)

How did they decide who to gas and who to emaciate until the end of the war? That part never made sense.

careful, brother. wemen are beautiful and powerful creatures deserving of only the greatest respects

the truth is there were actual genocides far greater than the supposed holocaust. why are children k-12 traumatized every year by being forced to watch holocaust documentaries and taught that it was the only atrocity ever committed in the history of man

What the fuck is this webm

Sort of. I’m saying the most popular methods touted (gas chambers, burning, etc) are greatly over exaggerated if they were even used at all.

I’m not even saying the 6 million number is an accurate one. I’m just pointing out that a SHITLOAD of people died in Nazi captivity or purged or indirect activities. And this big number wasn’t strictly Jews but everybody the Nazis acted as aggressors towards.

yeah it was not enough mathematically, actually 20 million jews died.

So, to be clear, holocaust "deniers" do not deny jews were captured and killed by the Nazis
They simple say that the methods used & the amount of people killed is inaccurate or a flat out lie
I noticed the media often portrays them as denying the entire thing didn't happen, that jews weren't killed at all

>only 20mil
Nah it was more than that you antisemitic cuntrag.

Did you guys watch this video?
msn.com/en-us/video/l/swastika-wearing-man-this-is-my-country/vp-BBLJkKW
Watch how the media handles the guy denying the holocaust

Then show some proof faggot, show some math

Actually now that i re-watched it, it seems like this guy is a paid actor or some shit

Why feed, clothe, house, give soccer fields, rabbit breeding pens, piano/musical entertainment rooms to an entire 6 gorillion during wartime.
Why? REally really made me think

>mathematically impossible
With our current knowledge? Sure. However the nazis used occult physics tomes to manipulate time-space and open up portals that dumped millions of jews from alternate timelines directly into their ovens.

Jews were imprisoned for deportation and the Nazis (from their official documents) had the attitude of "if some die, then they were too weak to live anyway!"

The entire reason the 6 million body count exists is because Jews claim that the Nazis killed Jews they imprisoned and then cremated their bodies. This was one of the first lies created to handwave away the fact that there are no bodies to prove anyone from anything but natural causes in and around these camps. The "they were all cremated" lie was then expanded upon with more lies as more questions popped up:
>How did the Nazis spare all that fuel (wood/gas/coke) while involved in such a massive war? -- THEY ONLY STARTED THE FIRES WITH A SMALL AMOUNT OF FUEL THEN THE BODIES FUELED THE FLAMES UNTIL THE BODIES WERE TURNED TO ASH!
>How does a human body fuel flames? -- WELL, FAT FUELS FLAMES AND SO DID BLOOD! ALSO WOMEN FUELED THE FLAMES BETTER THAN MEN AND THE AUSCHWITZ RATIO WAS 1 WOMAN, 1 MAN, 1 CHILD!
>Then where did the tons of ash from these bodies go? -- ...listen goyim, we just passed some holocaust denial laws and if you ask another question you will be thrown in jail, got it?!

Where is the math & proofs? 42 replies & no maths

Attached: 1467921306333.png (186x175, 8K)

Here is what you want. The figures already done for you by previous Jow Forumslocks.

Attached: Holocaust fun facts 01.jpg (1440x1554, 431K)

Yeah see THIS is the kinda stuff I wanted

The evidence is everywhere desu
Pic related for example was from a friend in German on holiday at some form of war museum this week
1942, almost 3 years into a war and they're only just baring Jews from using public transport, but went on to kill 6 million in the next 3 years? That almost doubles the mathematical miracle of killing thousands a day and disposing of them never to be found, day in day out while fighting the world on 2 fronts. If they really did this their needs to be more study of the fabled German efficiency, because this effort was off the charts.

Attached: heyjudedontmakeitbad.jpg (853x1280, 129K)

Thank you sir. Saved to my Holohoax folder

Why would you even need it? The cremation methods described by eyewitnesses are impossible!

If someone told you "I shot and killed 3,000 deer with a water bottle!", why would you need to prove that the number of deer killed is too high?!

Remember, questioning the truth as present about the Holocaust is a serious crime that can get you several years in jail. So the image posted is a CRIME in much of the EU.

Attached: 4Chan ponders the Holocaust 01.png (853x1432, 186K)

How the numbers of Jews killed in the holocaust have changed in the media over the years.

Attached: 4Chan quick read on holocaust numbers changing through time.jpg (1271x1279, 583K)

having the math and going with the "mathmatically impossible" route is easiest on normies and makes some of them not dismiss you, but accept the facts

Whoops. Sorry, that's how the 6 million number seems to have attached itself to the hyper mind of the media and ended up as the number of Jews killed in the Holocaust.

This is the changing numbers of the Holocaust info

Attached: Holocaust improved numbers.jpg (725x2650, 694K)

For those collecting, here's a big one.

Attached: Holocaust examination 01.png (800x4017, 674K)

No, it doesn't, trust me. They will say something like "oh yeah, how many bodies have YOU cremated, huh?" to disprove your math about cremation times.

If you tell and show them Holocaust survivors' testimonies about how human blood acted as a fuel for flames, how a thin layer of wood could cremate a pile of bodies "2 meters high," and how each oven in Auschwitz was filled with "one woman, one man, and one child" as that was considered the most efficient way to fuel the flames once the coke was used up in the first few minutes, then they have nothing to say but attempt to retcon the entire story of the Holocaust to have in make sense.

Funnily enough, this is what Steven Spielberg did when he wanted to combine all eyewitness accounts of the Holocaust to create the perfect history. He quickly discovered that everything was contradictory or was physically impossible; so then he just left those parts out. He forgot about the cremation stories though...

Muuuh Holocaust. It failed and the nogs were better at genocide

Attached: 9af9af882241246497be217894799ac5.1000x750x1.jpg (1000x750, 122K)

we deny that there was a deliberate institutionalized effort to exterminate the jews.
yes the germans incarcerated the jews, just as the british incarcerated germans and americans incarcerated japanese.
without a surveilance state it was the only way to monitor potential partisans.
it is also worth noting that it was effective.
there were no german terrorist attacks in england, or japanese attacks in america.
towards the end of the war as german military command began to collapse they were unable to properly supply the camps. people began dying from starvation and disease as well as random attacks from soldiers as military discipline broke down

There is a problem with that maths. It says the muffles (the openings to the ovens) were filled with AS MANY BODIES AS COULD BE FIT INTO THEM, ie: more than one body per muffle, but then gives 52 bodies in total, and uses this as the basis for the calculation. If there were 52 muffles, and each one held as many as would fit, then it implies more than one body per muffle, so not 52.

If we adapt the equation to fit the statement (that more than one body was in each muffle) we can reach a number more in keeping with what is accepted, thus:

8 loads of bodies a day x 52 muffles x 4 bodies per muffle (more than one body in each, as already stated in the pic) = 1664 bodies.
1664 bodies x 7 days = 11,648 per week
11,648 bodies x 52 weeks = 605,696 per year
605,696 x 3 years = 1,817,088 bodies

So by accepting the stated fact that each opening had more than one body in it, and using an arbitrary 4 bodies (this could have been higher or lower, I don't know the exact number) then we reach over the 1.1 million figure in three years of work.

Even at 2 bodies per opening, in the 5 years of operation used for the equation in the pic, it would still reach over 1.4 million bodies.

I'll collect my tuppence from the JIDF on the way out...

Here,

>46 ovens at Auschwitz
>capable of cremating a body per oven every 3 hours
>6 years × 365 days × 24 hours = 52,560 hours
>52,560 hours ÷ 3 = 17,520 hours
>17,520 hours × 46 ovens = 805,920 bodies cremated

This completely ignores the logisitics of gassing 805k people and moving their bodies to the ovens.

So what about the other 5.2 gorillion?
Mass graves? Like the one at Triblenka that doesn't exist?

ovens at Auschwitz
>>capable of cremating a body per oven every 3 hours
years × 365 days × 24 hours = 52,560 hours
,560 hours ÷ 3 = 17,520 bodies/oven
,520 bodies/oven × 46 ovens = 805,920 bodies cremated
sorry, my autism needed to fix the units on this

Appreciate it, user.

>Mass graves? Like the one at Triblenka that doesn't exist?
Ummm, no sweetie... The mass graves DID exist and held more bodies than was physically possible, until all the bodies were dug up in order to cremate them all because Himmler was afraid of getting caught. Then the Nazis filled them in so perfectly that examining the soil shows no evidence of any disturbances let alone a massive football-field-sized grave!

The problem is that you drop the efficiency of crematoriums if you put more than 1 adult body into them. You could cram a couple of small kids that mass up to an average adult and still get the same efficiency, but if you cram in more past that, efficiency drops and you have to burn the bodies for longer.

Cremation physics are very well known. Germans would need some super science/alien tech to burn all the bodies with that few facilities. Now, if you are an /x/ follower who think Germans had alien tech, then you are fine and dandy. But if you are someone that just wants the facts as we know them in CURRENT YEAR, there's a bit of a problem with getting the numbers currently given to work as claimed.

I'm not claiming anything, I'm using what is stated in the pic. It says that more than one body was in each opening to the oven, then doesn't use that in the calculations. That's what I was pointing out. Whether it is physically possible is not my conjecture, merely that the maths was inaccurate. The argument was based on the maths.

Attached: 621.jpg (649x491, 56K)

Jewish worldwide pop was 13mil in 1938 and 15mil in 1946, Approximately. I'm certain someone can find the source.

DUDE new rainbow 6 operator looks radical

Attached: 1526938545131.png (942x960, 24K)

>>Muh holocaust is mathematically impossible
>but is it really or is this just a Jow Forums meme

The 6 gorillion violates the Second Law of Thermodynamics. Time travel is not possible...
So THIS:
youtube.com/watch?v=sb-glOFJ3OU
makes no sense...Either time travel is possible or the 6 gorillion is horseshit.

Attached: bcbdd02e5f0.jpg (500x563, 76K)

Don't the folks promoting the holocaust claim Jews were already being gassed and cremated in camps before the war started? I'm not sure when they claim the exact start date for the holocaust is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_vom_Rath

What is that supposed to imply

Some guy got killed by a jew teen

Idk, I just think it's interesting and I don't think a lot of people are aware of it and also I think it's curious they started calling him a faggot posthumously.

lurk moar shlomo

The gas chambers are fake. Chemical analysis was performed on the walls. They never seen any agents. Test came up negative. Also the recon pics were fake too. This was discovered when pictures take days after were discovered. Irvings research on the subject is prob the most accurate.

what the fuck
Please tell me that webm is from Reno 911.

Doesn't even matter. There was never 6 million bodies. But it didn't stop them from prosecuting people for 6 million dead. Just imagine if that happened in an actual court case.

>this goy over here said they killed 6 million
>i guess that's enough evidence, death by hanging

The only injustice here was that people hung for crimes that didn't happen.

don't forget the mobile gassing vans!

no i have been saying for a while all the jews in europe got killed in the holocaust which would be about 6 million. the brits owned a little piece of the middle east which they didnt want to give to any one but had promised to every one. you play your cards right it will be yours some day (insert name of country). from sweden to saudi arabia every one was told one day it will all be yours. then just before WW2 they started sending jews to make settlements from birtain. and then full stop refused to allow more when germany did a little wink to the audience and made it clear shit was going down

the jews have had their dna tested and it shows them to be europeans not jew. ashkenazi isnt a semite tribe it just means german on modern dna tests and the jews in israel arent even that

you claim this to be faggotry. you question my linage. you want proof. the european historical societies burned all their pictures of the jews in concentration camps. mainly the british ones but others as well. they then said nobody had proof of what i have been ranting about and smirked. the faggots smirked on camera. why not just plead the fifth you guilty bastards every one knows you did it now

>spoonfeed me
fuck you
lazy shits like you are why the world sucks now

Can you even fit more than one adult body in pic related?

Attached: battle_holocaust62.jpg (991x749, 137K)

putting more bodies into the oven does not increase the rate at which the oven burns bodies.
>it requires X Joules of energy to reduce a body to ash
>an oven puts out Y Watts
>the time required to burn 1 body is X/Y=t.
>if you put more bodies in the oven, then it takes proportionately more time to burn them.
>if you double the number of bodies, then you double X, and consequently you double t.
if you can't understand the above math then you have no business pretending you know what you are talking about

Don't forget the 5,000,000 non-people who were also allegedly exterminated, too.